collapse

Author Topic: Game Changer - Syria  (Read 5225 times)

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
Game Changer - Syria
« on: August 25, 2013, 11:34:50 pm »

[youtube]Wo-0v6781EM#t=56[/youtube]
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

sky otter

Re: Game Changer - Syria
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 06:21:59 am »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/26/syria-un-inspectors-snipers_n_3816041.html
Reuters  |  Posted: 08/26/2013 7:28 am EDT  |  Updated: 08/26/2013 8:39 am EDT

Syrian Snipers Target U.N. Chemical Weapons Inspectors' Vehicles, Spokesman Says

BEIRUT, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Unidentified snipers shot at and damaged a vehicle being used by U.N. chemical weapons investigators in Damascus on Monday as they sought to reach the site of a suspected poison gas attack, a U.N. spokesman said.

"The first vehicle of the Chemical Weapons Investigation Team was deliberately shot at multiple times by unidentified snipers in the buffer zone area," the spokesman said, adding the car was no longer serviceable and a replacement vehicle was being obtained.

The spokesman added: "It has to be stressed again that all sides need to extend their cooperation so that the team can safely carry out their important work."

The team was trying to visit one of the sites of an Aug 21. attack in which, doctors and opposition activists say, suspected nerve agents killed hundreds of civilians in several outlying districts of the Syrian capital.

The U.N. investigation comes amid rising calls by Western powers for reprisals against President Bashar al-Assad's government, who they say was responsible for the attack.

Syria agreed on Sunday to allow the inspectors to visit the sites. But the United States and its allies say evidence has probably been destroyed by heavy government shelling of the area over the past five days.

(Reporting by William Maclean; Editing by Jon Boyle)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 07:48:19 am »
While I fully agree that these things are happening relative to Syria & the middle east, I (being spiritual but not dogmatic) see a group trying to create what is in the bible.  And while all the Ones trained to believe point and say, "See!  The bible is coming true!" the PTB are getting a good chuckle out of what They are getting Us to believe.

That's My view.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

sky otter

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 09:20:29 am »

Amy
i have heard that theory before..especially around the time that o was up for the first election and they were calling him the anit c
and while i do agree that someone is trying to make the revelation story come true and is using it for the gullible
i think there are enough of us to counter
and make it not happen
and that's my view... ;)

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 09:51:16 am »
You know Sky that is kinda funny as I'm friends with a muslim of Lebanese decent and he tease's Arab's in general, yet he has a fascinating take on the Quaran.   He tease's his Arab frineds with "You all just love to fight now" 

In my friends case today he stating how Christian's and Muslims had no problem being matey's in Egypt till in recent time's and even he is all WTF....

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 10:29:24 am »
@ Soma:

I must agree with your input my friend.

I for one can follow the trails of sadness with in these fine constructs of what is and what is not suppose to be. We Americans are definitely meddler's to say the least, and we are also, for the most part, one of , if not the only Country on the planet that stabilizes itself in the interpretation of the Church and State are separate entities, but pride ourselves with in the premises of the Catholic or any other religious sect when we decide to convey our interests in these particular Countries.

All other Countries basically embrace the fact they are religiously operated under one form of understanding to the next. When it comes to religion, it is a partially the 'CAUSE' of all the mayhem. But on the same token, Religious prosecution has been going on for so very long, that each and every religion has it's own 'Dark Side' with in the perspective translation's and understanding.

The US and Syria relations as well as a few other associations we have around the world are based on the prowess of our ability to wave Our (USA) banner as a world power, and have only good intentions for such devastated people from around the world of such horrendous acts of violence and out right inhumane acts against their own people. We , of course as a nation of supposed "Politically Correct Democracy" tend to step in and give the people a feeling of freedom with in liberation. I have no problem with the Liberating part, but usually these are countries where the US has favored a leader into position. Someone that won't tend to not work with the USA and the UN to perform better goods arrange for the political side of these conflicts.

I try to follow these events with open mind, but it get's very very hard to do so with out prejudices of these involved Countries and Political moves that seemingly affect their people and there by affording a bigger picture of political control in such events.

I have good friends from all over that part of the world, they have been liberated to return to their perspective homes only to return to empty chairs from the time it took for them to get back and their absence has allowed these people to create rather a 'Distrust' of what is all being conveyed as proper agenda for the people of these remote places. It is every where my friend, there isn't a single country that doesn't have some kind of crisis going on at any given time. We have to learn how to step back, stay out and realize that we, no matter how outrageous these acts, take some consideration of the blame of nothing short of Politically motivated and there by making it , for the most part of the majority of the Arabic nations a religious conflict as well.

I hope my words reach each and everyone reading my response to this as I intend it to be verbally stated, I have compassion for the world populace, we are all way different when it comes to belief systems and religious affiliations. Mix these together with a bit of muscle flexing, you get Syria and other conflicts that have been dominoes for sometime now, and continually are falling due to inability of trying to maintain control, when control was lost with in the truth of the words these leaders bestow on their own people. And the USA has no excuses with any of these endeavor's as well.

We are a planet in mass confusion and apparent chaos, there is a reason for that, "Every one thinks they are the right in these parties." and then goes the control factor's and resistance in and of itself.

1WW
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 10:33:57 am »

Amy
i have heard that theory before..especially around the time that o was up for the first election and they were calling him the anit c
and while i do agree that someone is trying to make the revelation story come true and is using it for the gullible
and make it not happen
and that's my view... ;)

We wuz wunderin' where to place this interesting tidbit.   :P

You need to understand that these are lines of probability that manifest through 'hive collective' perception.

The idea of you being shown these things -  lines of probability - with many others, is that

when enough of the collective conscious believe these things, they will manifest into reality.

The same as someone scares you, and your body jumps with fright.

Reality is as influenced by the mind as the mind is by reality.

It is not your fault as you do not understand what you are doing, but you are acting as a spiritual tool towards the manifestation of these (negative) things becoming true.

They will not become true, because there are those far more awoken to what is happening that understand how to stop it.

The path of our race to love, is balanced by that of fear.

You are being used as an instrument for the delivery of this fear my friend.

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 10:52:04 am »
@ Soma:

I must agree with your input my friend.

I for one can follow the trails of sadness with in these fine constructs of what is and what is not suppose to be. We Americans are definitely meddler's to say the least, and we are also, for the most part, one of , if not the only Country on the planet that stabilizes itself in the interpretation of the Church and State are separate entities, but pride ourselves with in the premises of the Catholic or any other religious sect when we decide to convey our interests in these particular Countries.

All other Countries basically embrace the fact they are religiously operated under one form of understanding to the next. When it comes to religion, it is a partially the 'CAUSE' of all the mayhem. But on the same token, Religious prosecution has been going on for so very long, that each and every religion has it's own 'Dark Side' with in the perspective translation's and understanding.

The US and Syria relations as well as a few other associations we have around the world are based on the prowess of our ability to wave Our (USA) banner as a world power, and have only good intentions for such devastated people from around the world of such horrendous acts of violence and out right inhumane acts against their own people. We , of course as a nation of supposed "Politically Correct Democracy" tend to step in and give the people a feeling of freedom with in liberation. I have no problem with the Liberating part, but usually these are countries where the US has favored a leader into position. Someone that won't tend to not work with the USA and the UN to perform better goods arrange for the political side of these conflicts.

I try to follow these events with open mind, but it get's very very hard to do so with out prejudices of these involved Countries and Political moves that seemingly affect their people and there by affording a bigger picture of political control in such events.

I have good friends from all over that part of the world, they have been liberated to return to their perspective homes only to return to empty chairs from the time it took for them to get back and their absence has allowed these people to create rather a 'Distrust' of what is all being conveyed as proper agenda for the people of these remote places. It is every where my friend, there isn't a single country that doesn't have some kind of crisis going on at any given time. We have to learn how to step back, stay out and realize that we, no matter how outrageous these acts, take some consideration of the blame of nothing short of Politically motivated and there by making it , for the most part of the majority of the Arabic nations a religious conflict as well.

I hope my words reach each and everyone reading my response to this as I intend it to be verbally stated, I have compassion for the world populace, we are all way different when it comes to belief systems and religious affiliations. Mix these together with a bit of muscle flexing, you get Syria and other conflicts that have been dominoes for sometime now, and continually are falling due to inability of trying to maintain control, when control was lost with in the truth of the words these leaders bestow on their own people. And the USA has no excuses with any of these endeavor's as well.

We are a planet in mass confusion and apparent chaos, there is a reason for that, "Every one thinks they are the right in these parties." and then goes the control factor's and resistance in and of itself.

1WW

Said much better than I ever could !

I've been sitting around here thinking tonight how one could start a youtube channel documenting NORMAL daily life getting along with people of walk's of life without being condesending. I find gardening shows already do that ! 

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 11:01:01 am »
Eloquently put our Esteemed Mr. Thor!! ;)

Unfortunate as it is in any case or scenario similar around the Globe, it will be the driving force of 'Negative' but not 'Unwarranted' stands on such matters.

Same goes for the side toting the lead, they have the 'Fight' being instilled upon them as well, regardless of the 'Fault', they will retaliate just the same, there by contributing nothing other than more pain and suffering.

Any religious text that mention's the 'End of Days' scenario could be looked upon as the 'Playbook' of these events, but if it is taken as such, with no real constitution for these thought perception's, it will come to fruition, no doubt.

Perception with in thought at this stage is so very vital, and if there are those jumping the gun thinking they know the future, one way or the other, it is a horrible lack of insight from either side of these kind of conflicts. I am a person that can humble myself with in the understanding of true undignified regret's.

Reality only comes to the surface if thoughts are acted upon without deep consideration's of "ALL CASE SCENARIO'S" for the better good of everything for everyone.

Biological weapon's or not, it is all in the hands of thinker, once conscientiousness awareness is lost, all is lost for the greater good benefiting things available as true deliberated diagnosis and action.

1WW
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 12:32:14 pm »

Amy
and make it not happen
and that's my view... ;)

sky, I think You're right.  I think there are enough of Us.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

sky otter

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2013, 01:21:56 pm »

You are being used as an instrument for the delivery of this fear my friend.

i speak only for myself
and
no i am not being used as i am fearless and only carry the gene of joy

i do not watch or read those things that would lead to worry or fear
such as the op vid was doing

and when encountering them i would  assist the fearful to recognize their own ability to
change

when some would say we are what we eat (which is true)
we are more what we think
and we draw to us that which is uppermost in our mind

i find joy in the first breath of the morning and last breath of the night
i find joy in the nature surrounding me
i find joy in humans ..mostly after smackin them along side the head and
yelling 'snap out of it, fool'....the ship isn't going down

bwhahahahah
sorry had to go there..wierd sense of humor won again ;)

;D

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]