collapse

Author Topic: There is a lake under The Pyramid in Egypt!  (Read 7202 times)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
There is a lake under The Pyramid in Egypt!
« on: August 27, 2017, 04:44:21 pm »

« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 04:51:41 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
Re: There is a lake under The Pyramid in Egypt!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 10:08:33 am »

Well Irene, looks like you were correct about the Serapeum.

I'll let Erich explain, in this lecture he gives more detail of what was found there, and the rest of the story on the lake under The Pyramid -

« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 10:12:53 am by A51Watcher »

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 11:05:38 am »
A51,

Thank you for posting these videos, especially the first one. I'm watching it now, but I'm distracted by buffoon workmen in my home right now.

I will properly comment later.

I can say at this time that EvD has just corroborated a theory I've been working on independently.

Really, REALLY looking forward to a focused viewing of the video.

THANK YOU!

Irene  :)
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 11:55:18 am »
HAVE to post this. Yes, I'M EXCITED.

I knew the alabaster box would be "empty".

Why?

It contained(s) an entity not visible to the human eye.

And what happened?

Both guys who went into the box emerged in a psychotic state and committed suicide.

EVERYTHING I've been working on is coming together to answer questions I've had since childhood.

AMAZING!

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 05:49:29 pm »
Beneath the Great Pyramid – Part 2
December 9, 2015/by Kathy J. Forti

It is no secret that beneath the Great Pyramid are vertical shafts, tunnels, hidden chambers, and even a subterranean lake. To find underground water in a dry desert area, where there shouldn’t be any, is intriguing.

Tourists don’t get to see the more interesting lower depths of the Great Pyramid which, due to accessibility problems, has kept important secrets safe for thousands of years. There are layers of shafts that lead straight down through solid limestone, much like the tunnels seen in the tombs of the Valley of the Kings, where the Ancient Egyptians buried their dead and hid from ordinary man vast treasures.

Three levels of chambers under the Great Pyramid. The largest contains the solitary “Tomb of Osiris.”

Once you get past ground level in the Pyramid, there is a second layer shaft which descends to a court flanked on both sides by seven chambers. Some of these chambers contain huge sarcophagi of basalt and granite, 18 feet high. There are no carvings on the stone to tell us who its owner may have been or its purpose for being there. These sarcophagi were allegedly open and empty when found.

Down an even narrower shaft, to a third and even deeper level 95 feet down, lies a clear subterranean lake containing a submerged blue stone sarcophagus about 9 feet in length and weighing between 11-12 tons. Surrounded by four pillars (which have since been removed), the chamber was said to be the “Tomb of Osiris” by Dr. Zahi Hawass, the Director of the Giza Plateau back in 1997-1999, when they first discovered it. How it got down such narrow shafts is an even greater mystery, as no other entrances have been found.

The Egyptian government claims they extracted this sarcophagus and found it empty, but there are no videos or pictures anywhere to be found of them actually unsealing it. In this day of mass media promotion and documentaries on almost everything, it’s pretty hard to believe they would pass up such an extraordinary opportunity.

We do know that they supposedly carbon dated the sarcophagus and found the results completely challenged accepted Egypt chronology about the Pyramid’s age. Even that news went completely silent. This major discovery happened in the late 90’s, yet no new update has ever been made public on the alleged “Tomb of Osiris.” There are good reasons.

Solitary stone sarcophagus found in lake

I am quite certain the Egyptian Department of Antiquities will not find the God Osiris nor any other being inside. Why? Because this particular sarcophagus is virtually impossible to open.

I remote viewed the submerged area and found the sarcophagus to be impenetrable, so I contacted expert remote viewer, clairvoyant, and author, EM Nicolay, who is extremely proficient at these sort of things. Not knowing my lack of findings, he confirmed it had never been opened, but provided further information I wasn’t privy too.

It appears the sarcophagus is “genetically sealed,” meaning that no man can open it unless his or her DNA matches the genetic coding intentionally locked in place. The Ancient Atlanteans, who brought their advanced knowledge to Egypt (read Who Really Built the Great Pyramids – Part 1), apparently devised a fail safe method, much like our iris scans or fingerprint security locks do today, but much more sophisticated. Pretty clever using DNA.

Archaeologists report that the sarcophagus sits in cold clear water that sizzles when objects fall into it. Understandably they avoided physical contact, assuming it contained some caustic ancient substance. Yet, the water wasn’t always there. Due to the strange properties of this particular sarcophagus, a flooding of magnetic energy occurred when it came in contact with water and somehow charged it, creating an additional level of protection. Whether accidental or intentional in design, it only adds further to the mystery.

It’s obvious there is something very important inside the sarcophagus to warrant such safeguards. Nicolay reports that it contains a major planetary entrance to a dimensional portal. This particular portal is a key stargate that anchors our entire planet, much like a “Divine Engine.” Could this be the true entrance to the Hall of Records which the sleeping prophet Edgar Cayce predicted would be found, but could only be “unlocked” by a select few? If so, no archaeologist has, thus far, displayed the right genetic code to crack it.

Computer rendering of submerged discovery

http://www.trinfinity8.com/beneath-the-great-pyramid-part-2/

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 06:47:16 pm »
One thing I theorize, based on the content of the longer video posted above, is a whopper. Call me crazy. I DON'T CARE.

The huge sarcophagi were supposedly for apis bulls, which were considered holy by the Egyptians. They could not be harmed.

I'm not sure if bull bones were found in the sarcophagi. There were bones in them, but they were in pieces and covered with bitumen, an asphalt-like substance. More on the bitumen later.

The Egyptians mummified everything so that it would resurrect. It was a fundamental tenet of their religion. That incomplete and unidentifiable skeletons were found in the sarcophagi means, in my view and as I've previously posted about, that the Egyptians didn't want whatever these things were in the afterlife with them.

EvD thinks they were the bones of the human/animal hybrids depicted in ancient bas reliefs and other art and that the Egyptians destroyed them and buried them that way to keep them from resurrecting in the afterlife. So, EvD and I have come to a somewhat similar conclusion independently.

Now, fast forward to today and cattle mutilations. We have no idea what the purpose is for this behavior. Why take pieces of hundreds of cows for decades? Why always, usually, the same pieces - an eye, a jawbone, the reproductive organs, the blood?

ET IS TRYING TO MAKE AN APIS BULL.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 06:51:20 pm by Irene »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 07:05:03 pm »
The huge sarcophagi were supposedly for apis bulls,

Actually the Sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid was used as an Ascension Chamber... A Pharoah entered as a man and was 'reborn' as a God

This theme of prolonging life as a God was used in Stargate SG1

It is also taught in Rosicrucian Teachings. Up until Zawi Hawass closed access to the GP it was still used by Rosicrucians for rituals

This is Ralph Maxwell Lewis performing the ritual in the early 1900's

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 07:11:36 pm »
I'm referring to the huge, lidded sarcophagi at the Serapeum and elsewhere that are discussed in A51's video.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2017, 09:31:55 pm »
One thing I theorize, based on the content of the longer video posted above, is a whopper. Call me crazy. I DON'T CARE.

The huge sarcophagi were supposedly for apis bulls, which were considered holy by the Egyptians. They could not be harmed.

I'm not sure if bull bones were found in the sarcophagi. There were bones in them, but they were in pieces and covered with bitumen, an asphalt-like substance. More on the bitumen later.

>>EvD said the bones were of several different animals and they were chopped up into short pieces (he made a  motion like chopping bread sticks).

The Egyptians mummified everything so that it would resurrect. It was a fundamental tenet of their religion. That incomplete and unidentifiable skeletons were found in the sarcophagi means, in my view and as I've previously posted about, that the Egyptians didn't want whatever these things were in the afterlife with them.

>>No skeletons that I saw him say just chopped up bones in bitumen. You were about to say something about bitumen?

EvD thinks they were the bones of the human/animal hybrids depicted in ancient bas reliefs and other art and that the Egyptians destroyed them and buried them that way to keep them from resurrecting in the afterlife. So, EvD and I have come to a somewhat similar conclusion independently.

>>Well not only that I don't think they wanted them resurrecting in this life either, perhaps by cloning or who knows what.
The terrible smell that burnt the archaeologist's lungs indicates some caustic substance as well, perhaps to degrade the DNA so it could never be cloned?

>>I'm surprised they left that alabaster box where humans could find it. They certainly didn't want THAT thing getting out anymore!

>>The most creepy of all though is the one they  gave the extra touch and put it underwater. Airtight containment and water pressure holding the lid even tighter! Don't want THAT thing getting out!

>>But how many times have we seen greedy humans disregard the risk in search of gold and open Pandora's box regardless?

Now, fast forward to today and cattle mutilations. We have no idea what the purpose is for this behavior. Why take pieces of hundreds of cows for decades? Why always, usually, the same pieces - an eye, a jawbone, the reproductive organs, the blood?

ET IS TRYING TO MAKE AN APIS BULL.

>>Could be and also some of those other creepy hybrids we saw depicted and mentioned as well.
They do consider themselves as ace hybrid creators and genetic manipulators.
To get ahold of some DNA created by ancient alien hybrid masters would be gold to them.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 11:52:42 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2017, 08:33:38 am »
A51,

Your quote -

No skeletons that I saw him say just chopped up bones in bitumen. You were about to say something about bitumen?

When I wrote about the skeletons I said that they weren't found complete, but you've done a better job of clarifying it.  :)

My post on the bitumen angle will be long and convoluted. I need some time to write and edit it so that it makes sense.

The most creepy of all though is the one they gave the extra touch and put it underwater. Airtight containment and water pressure holding the lid even tighter! Don't want THAT thing getting out!

I know there are people here reading my theory about these things and thinking I'm bonkers, but I know this is what's going on.

I've posted previously that these things are like the Predator and the entities in the movie "Signs". They cannot be seen by the human eye, although I believe our pets, and other animals, see them.

They are not benevolent.

A side note - I believe one of these things was buried on Oak Island in what is known as the "Money Pit". The hydrodynamics of that thing are doing a very good job keeping it buried.

Take a moment to think about the symbols on the stone tablet found during excavation of the "Pit". They were very unusual. I don't think the translation is correct.

Irene  :)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 08:47:47 am by Irene »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2017, 11:45:32 pm »

It's starting to look like there is more stuff underground at Giza than there is above ground.

So first we have the 3 levels of square passageways cut out of stone underground at Giza (running from the Sphinx to the 2nd Pyramid).

Then we have the Lake under the GP in the Op.

And now it appears there is a vast temple or library or city underground as well -

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter