collapse

Author Topic: When the Human Species (Primate) comes across something NEW.  (Read 52401 times)

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
Re: When the Human Species (Primate) comes across something NEW.
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2014, 02:08:28 am »
A Little more regarding the Geometric 'Processing Language', involving 'Labyrinths'.

Interesting to note no one has enquired about the Geometric Programming displayed as a .gif Animation
in this 'Thread' ?

The 'Animation' is a Visual 'Geometric Based Program' involving a Geometric Imagery, instead
of the common Programming methods used in today's Computers.

Let me explain, so hopefully some of you who are computer savvy will know what's going on.
The Mind uses Form or Images, as a complex method of Language both in our daily experience as well as
the 'Processing' taking place in the Mind. (NOT the Brain)

The Brain is Only the 'Decoder/Encoder' of the overall System.

What is experienced in this Universe is totally dependant on this.

Everything we experience is via one form or other, involving 'Communication'.

Even your bodies 'Senses" involves Communication.

Your 'Senses' are just different ways of experiencing this Universe (environmental) Program.
In fact your entire experience involves, experiencing interactive form, or Geometry, which is Computer like
Generated, by the Minds 'Processing System' through 'Communication'.

So too, within the Mind's 'Processing System', Form or 'Shape', 'Location' and 'Colour' (not to be confused
with the Eyes) is the Root of 'Communication'.

Our experience takes place within a visual based 'Labyrinth' as does the 'Processing' too.

We call it a 'Labyrinth,' because the 'End' may not be seen immediately, within any one tunnel.

The Main 'Labyrinth' is full of passages, leading of in all directions forming 'Directories', all of which
is displayed in 2D.

Even our experience of the World is relayed in 2D and through a 'Pseudo Processor' namely our brain
we experience 2D in a 3D like manor.

The Concept of the 'Processing System' is Multi Dimensional, but it is displayed in 2D in front of you,
in the Sight of your Mind.

Here is another Animation just showing the Program 'Language', which leads into either a 'Register' or a  'Directory'.

I must apologise for the poor Quality of these 2 Animations in this Post. I still have a little to do
to get decent .gif Animations.

Here we use the 'Ogdoad Format', to access the Outer 'Libraries'.

1st of all, this is the Format used in this 'Video Interface' with the Mind.
(There are many different types of these 'Video Interfaces', in fact thousands)

And then a Square 'Hole' is presented to form the Main 'Labyrinth'.
This format is produced to express that this Square 'Hole', has Layers to it.

The size of each of the 'Frames', expresses the Layers, so you can see a 3D scenario can be expressed
in a 2D environment. The Drawing below shows both sets of Layers.

And if we remove the 'Octagonal' Registers of all sizes just leaving  the layers it looks like this.
See Drawing below.

The next 2 Drawings, reveal one of the 2 Groups of Layers.

These are the Outer Layers of this 'Labyrinth'.

And here is the Conceptual 'Side Elevation' of the Layered Structure presented in 2D.

Do you recognise this Structure ?

Looks like a Pyramid doesn't it ?

Also note the Inverted one above it, as well as the ones on the Left and Right.

Perhaps we shouldn't be looking at these Pyramids in 'Side Elevation' but rather in 'Plan Elevation' ?
Then perhaps we will unlock WHAT they are Really about ?

'Side Elevation' of part of the Pyramid at Giza:

We also have the remains of 'Inverted Pyramids' too .....

Here is a photo I took while in China last time I was there at Yuan Ming Yuan, Beijing.

And the Inner 'Layers'.

And with the 'Octagonal' Registers removed.

And here the Conceptual 'Side Elevation' of the Layered Structure presented in 2D

So perhaps we should take another look at those Pyramids, from around the Earth ?

In the Animation 1st shown in this post, the 5th tree, as it was referred to in some ancient writings,
is selected and using the 'Eye Matrix', recedes back to the desired layer to select the desired format
from that layer which is then bought forward again to be 'Written' to.

This is one of the functions expressed in Geometric Based Programming, involved in the 'Dialogue',
which is used to access the Main 'Temp. Libraries'.

This function is much different from the 1st example shown in the beginning of this Post..

In the above Animation, the 5th layer involving the Ogdoad has been selected 1st, and then the 'Eye Matrix'
recedes taking the Info back to the Outer 'Sector' in the z axis, where a register is chosen,
in this case, from the 'Throne' (Smaller YELLOW 'Octagon') as they were referred to in some ancient writings.

In the Main 'Labyrinth' the Layers exist in 'Modules' of 7's, (Layers) plus their 2 'End' Covers.

The Outer 'Sector'

And the Inner 'Sector'.

I will explain more about these layers later.   :)

This is WHY the numeral 7 is regarded as 'The Seal of God' by some in numerology.

According to ....

http://www.kabbalah.info/engkab/the_secret_meaning_of_the_bible.htm

(Not saying it is correct or incorrect ...)
The system that governs our world consists of seven parts.

In our world we have many divisions into 7 or 70: seventy nations of the world, seven days of the week;
man's soul consists of seventy parts, man's life is considered to be seventy years long, and so on.

The entire path of mankind consists of six days 6000 years of correction.
Common conscious correction of mankind started in 1995 (5755).

During the time left until 6000 years, we, the entire mankind, have to correct ourselves, and later,
in the seventh millennium, receive a deserved, earned reward.

The Concept of the Labyrinth contains an 'Elevator' the Mind use when travelling through itself.

There are billions and billions of sub 'Labyrinths', all having an Elevator some travel into the Concept of infinity.

Have you ever had that 'falling sensation', during Sleep and have woken.

Often this is experienced at or near the end of a dream.

This is the result of receding from a program producing the Dream. (Involving one of these Conceptual 'Elevators'.

It depends on the Conceptual distance the 'Elevator' (a Conceptually a 'platform') travels in one single movement,
and the speed of the transition.

It is during the operation of the 'Addressing System' this can happen.

Often what some believe to be an OBE is in fact, travelling within one owns 'Processing System'
which we can do because our 'Real Selves' Mind/LIFE are Non-Dimensional.

It is only the 'experience' which appears to be dimensional.

In reality we never leave our individual Processing System (Within the network) or Soul, and our whole experience,
takes place within this Conceptual 'Processing System'.

• Gold 253
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2014, 04:25:48 pm »
This is an example of HOW the Mind presents travelling in a 'Labyrinth' into Eternity.

As you see; It appears that the Mind is travelling along the z axis, but in fact what is happening,
the movement is actually outward in the x and y axis.

This is WHY the Mind Processes within a 2D environment as Conceptually it can't run out of space.

Nothing goes anywhere but merely both the 'Species Program' and 'Environmental Programs' continually change
at controlled rates which can be changed at will simply by interfacing with the 'Processing System'
through a Dedicated 'Communication Program'.

This can be done Directly or through one of these 'Video Interfaces' with the Mind.

The 'Frames' represent the Stack of 'Images'. (Environmental Program)

Each Frame is an address involving the Compiling of the 'Environmental Program'.

In the Square format The Environmental Image appears on the 4 Walls.

The same applies in the Round format as well.

I will explain HOW this is achieved later ...   :)

So to produce the experience of crossing Galaxies in Minutes is achieved through a Video Interface
which Interfaces with the mind so the incrementing of the Stack involving the environmental Program
can be changed.

Even a different 'Address' can be selected at any one time, allowing to cross huge distances
as experienced within your Environmental Program in an instant, but miss out on the experience
of viewing your little universe. (like what we would call teleporting)

Travel itself is just that the Incrementing or Decrementing (If walking backward) of a 'Stack'
of Compiled 'Images'.

When you believe you are walking in a street, all that is happening is the 'Stack' involving the Environmental Program
presented in your sight, is being incremented at a controlled rate, just as in the above animation.

To cross 'galaxies' in minutes, requires controlling the 'increment rate' of the Environmental Program 'Stack'.

The Craft therefore, requires to be manufactured in the form of a 'Video Interface'. (Transport Interface)

This 'Interface' isolates the 'Species Program', from the 'Environmental Program', by introducing
an 'Intermediate Environmental Program' i.e. a Craft (or 'Transport Interface')

Offline Glaucon

• Blank
  • Gold 13
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2014, 01:32:43 am »

IF we were to face physical danger..such as in war.. or at the hands of those who may intend harm to us...

Then..our fear may well be different...

I used to be addicted to oxycontin years back and that habit brought me around some questionable individuals.

One of these poor characters tried, to the best of his ability, possess total contol of my life by killing me . I was able to restrain him with his back against my chest and my arms warpped around him and barely enough control over the weapon for protecting only my immediate.  I kept repeating the same question: "Why are you killing me" There was an instant (there was no perceived time) where the slight influence  I perceived i had all my life  was gone.

There was no fear at all. I don't recall assessing anything. The nature of what I'm trying to describe must be experienced ..

But I think I may have one possible simple explanation why  fear invoked you. When Objects in perfect space are moving along the same perfect axis and the distance of space separating them is decreasing, we know with certainty those objects will interact. I'm not sure it matters what was on a collision course with you, you got out of the way.
"The beginning of wisdom comes with the definition of terms" -Socrates

"..that the people being ignorant, and always discontented, to lay the foundation of government in the unsteady opinion and uncertain humour of the people, is to expose it to certain ruin" -Locke

Offline Glaucon

• Blank
  • Gold 13
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2014, 01:41:13 am »
I don't have time right now for a substantive response Traveler, but I think your last post may invoke meta-cognizance  in some agents who have never applied their logic on their logic before.  ;D
"The beginning of wisdom comes with the definition of terms" -Socrates

"..that the people being ignorant, and always discontented, to lay the foundation of government in the unsteady opinion and uncertain humour of the people, is to expose it to certain ruin" -Locke

• Gold 253
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2014, 04:17:58 am »
Glaucon
I used to be addicted to oxycontin years back and that habit brought me around some questionable individuals.

One of these poor characters tried, to the best of his ability, possess total contol of my life by killing me .
Human reason is indeed a strange phenomena, based on 'Double Logic' present in the human Genome.

This is NOT how one gains Control but rather looses Control instead.

The human species is NOT alive in the 1st Place, but is merely the 'Experience'
of a 'Droplet' (Partition) of LIFE is having.

What the Mind is 'experiencing', is a Complex form of like hypnosis, involving a 'Dialogue' between 2 'Ends'
of a particular Partition of LIFE through a 'Processing System'  in the form of 'Script' involving Program 'Books',
sourced from the 'Libraries' of that same  'Processing System'.

Glaucon
I was able to restrain him with his back against my chest and my arms warpped around him and barely enough control over the weapon for protecting only my immediate.  I kept repeating the same question: "Why are you killing me" There was an instant (there was no perceived time) where the slight influence  I perceived i had all my life  was gone.

There was no fear at all. I don't recall assessing anything. The nature of what I'm trying to describe must be experienced ..

A more common occurrence in the Earth Program, than most would imagine.   :)

Glaucon
But I think I may have one possible simple explanation why  fear invoked you. When Objects in perfect space are moving along the same perfect axis and the distance of space separating them is decreasing, we know with certainty those objects will interact. I'm not sure it matters what was on a collision course with you, you got out of the way.

Space is merely a Complex Controlled 'Illusion', jointly experienced by a number of 'Partitions' of LIFE,
experiencing a Common 'Environmental Program'.

The Reason for the 'experience' is NOT for any reason most humans can imagine,
and their reasoning of all, is based on 'Double Logic' within the human Genome.

Before we entered the Earth Program, we (LIFE NOT the 'Flesh' or 'Avatar') knew what
it was all about, but when we entered the 'experience' we no longer knew, (on purpose) until we return
to the Other Conceptual 'End' for whatever reason.

Likewise when our 'Story' is completed re. the human form we experience, and its environment,
we will no longer reason what it is about, but instead understand the process we had experience
when back in the stage before entering the Earth Program. (merely a 'Story' like a 1st person
Computer game, but with a purpose the human species we experienced, was most likely not able
to comprehend in its True Context, while experiencing the Earth Program.   :)

• Gold 253
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2014, 04:19:26 am »
I don't have time right now for a substantive response Traveler, but I think your last post
may invoke meta-cognizance  in some agents who have never applied their logic on their logic before.  ;D

I certainly hope this will be the case ....  :)

ElectraDeath

« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2014, 01:19:43 pm »
The human species is NOT alive in the 1st Place, but is merely the 'Experience'
of a 'Droplet' (Partition) of LIFE is having.

What the Mind is 'experiencing', is a Complex form of like hypnosis, involving a 'Dialogue' between 2 'Ends'
of a particular Partition of LIFE through a 'Processing System'  in the form of 'Script' involving Program 'Books',
sourced from the 'Libraries' of that same  'Processing System'.

Space is merely a Complex Controlled 'Illusion', jointly experienced by a number of 'Partitions' of LIFE,
experiencing a Common 'Environmental Program'.

The Reason for the 'experience' is NOT for any reason most humans can imagine,
and their reasoning of all, is based on 'Double Logic' within the human Genome.

Before we entered the Earth Program, we (LIFE NOT the 'Flesh' or 'Avatar') knew what
it was all about, but when we entered the 'experience' we no longer knew, (on purpose) until we return
to the Other Conceptual 'End' for whatever reason.

Likewise when our 'Story' is completed re. the human form we experience, and its environment,
we will no longer reason what it is about, but instead understand the process we had experience
when back in the stage before entering the Earth Program. (merely a 'Story' like a 1st person
Computer game, but with a purpose the human species we experienced, was most likely not able
to comprehend in its True Context, while experiencing the Earth Program.   :)

Yet who is the conscious Pupil, Who looks out into this world?.  8)

What about the Conscious Alive etc Dark Energy Bodies/Souls do they not count or matter to so called "Light/Life"?.

• Gold 253
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2014, 02:20:07 pm »
Yet who is the conscious Pupil, Who looks out into this world?.  8)

The Partitions of LIFE. (Awareness)

The ONLY ONE 'Aware' of anything is AWARENESS itself.

When you point out a person in the street to someone, you don't say "There is an awareness" !   :)

You either refer to them as a person or by the persons name, NOT an 'Awareness' ...

So you ever count the number of 'Awareness's' in a room, or on an aircraft.

Or is it the number of people instead.

It is True earlier in history they did count the number of Souls on a Ship. (Passengers)

What about the Conscious Alive etc Dark Energy Bodies/Souls do they not count or matter to so called "Light/Life"?.

The only One Conscious is Consciousness that is why we call Consciousness, Consciousness and NOT human !

WHAT the Ancients referred to the Soul is NOT something ONLY inside the Primate or any other Species
but instead the Soul is the 'Partition MAP' ALL that you experience is INSIDE.

All the Souls are inside 'The 1st Born Soul' as though 'The 1st Born Soul' is a Network of 'Partitions',
each containing their own 'Partition MAP' !

This is WHAT your Partition MAP looks Like. (It is the 'Partition MAP' of Your 'Processing System',
your Experience takes place INSIDE.

NO the above is NOT a 'Mandala' !

Do you understand 'Virtual Processors', we have today ?

Well, your 'Processing System', ALL is INSIDE, is a 'Conceptual Processing System', Very little
is Known about or Understood in this Earth Program.

Your Experiences of WHAT you believe Reality is very much LIKE a 1st Person Computer Game
but a little  more Sophisticated ..  :)

Dark matter is a human Interpretation or Belief.

The ONLY One ALIVE is The LIVING ONE, in 'The Place of LIFE', 'Your Real SELF' NOT the human PRIMATE.

Your 'Real Self' is the One looking into the Program you believe to be your reality or Universe Environment.

So your 'Real Self' is a 'Partition of LIFE' (Non-Dimensional) and the human Primate you experience
and the Environment it interacts with is the Experience.

The One experiencing and the Experience are 2 entirely DIFFERENT Components.

Check this out for yourself.

See IF any 'Component', of your body is AWARE of YOU ?   :)

That's right the ONLY One Aware is 'AWARENESS' itself, which is NOT part of your Brain.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 02:22:33 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

ElectraDeath

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2014, 03:23:59 pm »
But what does it mean if Darkness i think you call the other end of life, is fully conscious and aware and alive as well, looking through the eyes of humans and animals for example, looking at life and the processing system.

kind of like  8)

would that then make humans and animals actually alive and aware?.

• Gold 253
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2014, 04:17:32 pm »
But what does it mean if Darkness i think you call the other end of life, is fully conscious and aware and alive as well, looking through the eyes of humans and animals for example, looking at life and the processing system.

kind of like  8)

would that then make humans and animals actually alive and aware?.)

NO Not at all.

'AWARENESS' or LIFE is WHAT Experiences the 'Species'.

NOT the other way around. IF it were the case you would NOT Die !

'Darkness' was before the 'Awakening' or 'Dawn'.

The 2 'Components' which make up 'Darkness' are BLACK & WHITE. (Mixed)

When these 2 are separated out of 'Darkness' this is the Establishment of LIGHT.

LIFE is NOT 'Darkness' !   :)

LIFE is 'AWARENESS', or 'Conscious Like Awareness' involving 'Self Awareness'.

Some of the Ancients referred to this as 'The True Mind'.

So 'Darkness' and 'Awareness' are totally different 'Components'.

It's a bit like a cup of Coffee where the Cup is NOT the Coffee neither is the Coffee the Cup 1

What is Looking .....  is LIFE NOT any Species.

The species provides the 'Program Filter', determined by its Genome.

Just because, what is active in the 'Visual Cortex' of the brain, does NOT imply that is actually  what
we are observing. (i.e. Universe environment)

Most in the Earth Program assume what is being decoded in the 'Visual Cortex' is actually them existing
in a multidimensional Universe.

Much is yet to be discovered ....  :)

WHAT we observe is 'Program Script', which is then decoded by your brain, acting LIKE a 'Program Filter'.

This Information is then 'Encoded' into The Language of the Mind i.e. LIFE or 'AWARENESS'.

The Brain is also a 'Pseudo Processor'.   :)

The 'Images' and 'experience' takes place INSIDE what some of the Ancients referred to as the Soul.
(The definition of the Soul having been lost in history)

The Drawing below is of the Component what 'Reads' the 'Program Script'.
(Which can be Rotated into different Orientations in the 2D Perspective.)

The 'Script' is read from the 'Stacks' behind a 'Round Mask' accessed through the Octagonal 'Holes'
in the 'Round Mask'.

The 'Species' sees nothing at all.

As I said check it out for yourself and see IF any component of your body knows YOU or IF any Component
of your Body/Avatar even knows it exists.   :)

Its NOT any 'Species', which sees ....  but ONLY LIFE i.e. 'AWARENESS'. (The Real YOU)

• Gold 253
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2014, 05:59:01 pm »
Here is an example of the Labyrinth again containing your Environmental Program and selecting a Layer
which can then travel within the Labyrinth.

In this case I have shown the layers 'Partition MAP' Only.

The Layers can be assigned a billion and one different functions. In other words the presentation of
Conceptual Layering can be used in a Billion and one different ways.   :)

If our Environment is considered; The layering within a 'Labyrinth' used for example, when a square or Rectangular room
is being presented and experienced there are 2 different types of presentation being presented.

1.   An 'Outer' Program
and
2.   An 'Inner' Program.

Here is a Drawing of the 'Labyrinth' again but this time showing a Room in Skeleton form and the Registers
producing the Room.

1st the Outer Program and the Registers assigned to this.
These Registers produce the Floor, Ceiling, Left and Right Walls. (of the 'Labyrinth' or Room)

Remember we are referring to a Program much like that that involving Animation Software.
These Drawings involve the Animation 'Stage'.

The Stage:

Watch this short Video.

http://tv.adobe.com/watch/learn-flash-professional-cs6-/the-stage-and-work-area/

And a little reading ...

http://edutechwiki.unige.ch/en/Flash_CS6_desktop_tutorial

The Registers in between the corners provide the 'Contents' of the walls, ceiling and floor.

And here with the 'Partition MAP' not shown in its 'Inner' Area.

The Only Layer we ever see is the Front Most Layer.

Layers expand outward in rotation in the x and z axis and as each layer becomes the largest size
automatically replacing the near most layer.

This refresh is controlled by the Program.

A 2nd set of Registers provide the contents within the 'boundaries' of the room or Labyrinth rear wall.
And if a number of walls are seen they each have their designated layers, as do the contents within the room itself.

And the Program Layer to set up a Read Wall.

I've added a mask just to represent the Wall.

To find the Contents of the Wall, or edit it, bring the Wall to the front and read the data content.

Some layers remain transparent.

While Others have transparent areas, where data is Not presented.

On assembly, all the 'Frames' are stacked and are the same Size.

The View in 'Perspective' is only one way of displaying the 'Stack' and there can be billions of 'Stacks'
each relating to different things, and/or used in different ways.

Often the 'Stack' is also displayed in Oblique Isometric form.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 06:03:54 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

ElectraDeath

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2014, 09:16:27 pm »
NO Not at all.

'AWARENESS' or LIFE is WHAT Experiences the 'Species'.

NOT the other way around. IF it were the case you would NOT Die !

'Darkness' was before the 'Awakening' or 'Dawn'.

The 2 'Components' which make up 'Darkness' are BLACK & WHITE. (Mixed)

When these 2 are separated out of 'Darkness' this is the Establishment of LIGHT.

LIFE is NOT 'Darkness' !   :)

LIFE is 'AWARENESS', or 'Conscious Like Awareness' involving 'Self Awareness'.

Some of the Ancients referred to this as 'The True Mind'.

So 'Darkness' and 'Awareness' are totally different 'Components'.

It's a bit like a cup of Coffee where the Cup is NOT the Coffee neither is the Coffee the Cup 1

What is Looking .....  is LIFE NOT any Species.

The 'Species' sees nothing at all.

As I said check it out for yourself and see IF any component of your body knows YOU or IF any Component
of your Body/Avatar even knows it exists.   :)

Its NOT any 'Species', which sees ....  but ONLY LIFE i.e. 'AWARENESS'. (The Real YOU)

So Darkness and Mother + Father Are/Were the Real First of All, and First Awareness/Mind  :)

This would mean that The Geometric Processing System/GOD came later and The Light/Christ and Place of Life, Son of Man came later as well, like  by products building up from the interaction of The Real First/All (Darkness) Black and White (Mother and Father).

Yet why are all the Light based Religions claiming they are first?, like how they say Christ/Son/Light is first and the all?, or that everything came from the Place of Life/Light etc?.

Your Coffee Cup Analogy is very wrong, The Coffee and Cup are One  :) the Cup gets warm with the Coffee, The Coffee stains the Cup etc, try drinking your morning coffee without your Favourite Cup  :)

The Human Body is Aware also, the Immune System is Aware and also Aware of the Environment, and the whole system is symbiotic and aware of itself and knows itself :)

• Gold 253
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2014, 10:51:38 pm »
ElectraDeath
So Darkness and Mother + Father Are/Were the Real First of All, and First Awareness/Mind  :)

The 'Awakening' took place 1st.

Father comes from Farther (Farther Away) meaning 'OUTER'.

In an ancient Non Canon writing  Quote;

"The Pharisees and the scribes
have taken THE KEYS of KNOWLEDGE
and HIDDEN THEM.

They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter those
who wish to.

You, however, be as wise as serpents
and as innocent as doves."

:)

The words Father and Farther sound Audibly the same.
Both involving the same subject in a number of different ways.

Father meaning Previous or Male parent.

Farther meaning Farther Away in this case from the Centre being the Child and was Previous to the Child.

The Child being the 'Absolute Centre' the Farther (Father) being the Outer.

When a Carpenter from Galilee said, 'I go to My Farther', means away from the location present,
which was the 'Centre'.

It's a strange situation really because a 'Non Dimensional location' gave birth to its' Outer' through the expression in terms of Conceptual 'Dimension'.

Then the 'Outer' gave birth to a 2nd 'Absolute Centre', once again involving the Conceptual Expression
of 'Dimension'.

The Mother of God refers to the 'Receptacle' or 'Container' of the Contents (Male) in the Concepts
involving Form or Dimension.

ElectraDeath
This would mean that The Geometric Processing System/GOD came later and The Light/Christ and Place of Life, Son of Man came later as well, like  by products building up from the interaction of The Real First/All (Darkness) Black and White (Mother and Father)

Sort of, but NOT altogether Correct !

'SELF AWARENESS', came 1st, then the 'EXPRESSION' of 'The ALL' in terms of Conceptual 'Form; through 'Dialogue',
a Processing Language referred to by some ancient writings as 'The WORD of GOD') between its Conceptual 'Ends'.

This Produced the FORM i.e. the MOTHER (That which contains the 'Contents'.)

The FATHER is The OUTER 'Contents'.

The Son of MAN is the 'Contents' of ' The Core Processor '.

The Name A'DAM refers to the 'Primate' Model. And MAN refers to the Soul.

The human 'Species', the A'DAM Model, has Coveted the title, MAN.

Hence The Son of MAN and NOT the Son of A'DAM.

ElectraDeath
Yet why are all the Light based Religions claiming they are first?, like how they say Christ/Son/Light
is first and the all?, or that everything came from the Place of Life/Light etc?.

Corruption !

ElectraDeath
Your Coffee Cup Analogy is very wrong, The Coffee and Cup are One  :) the Cup gets warm with the Coffee, The Coffee stains the Cup etc, try drinking your morning coffee without your Favourite Cup  :)

The Human Body is Aware also, the Immune System is Aware and also Aware of the Environment, and the whole system is symbiotic and aware of itself and knows itself :)

LOL ...

ElectraDeath
Your Coffee Cup Analogy is very wrong, The Coffee and Cup are One  :)

The cup looks nothing like Coffee ....

We add Coffee to a Cup...    :)  Well some of us do....    :)

ElectraDeath
the Cup gets warm with the Coffee, The Coffee stains the Cup etc, try drinking your morning coffee without your Favourite Cup  :)

Do you also Consume the Cup as well as the Coffee ?

I only drink the coffee .....  :)  then wash the cup.   :)

Perhaps Your logic stems from 'Double Logic' in your human Genome ...

ElectraDeath

These are Automatic Processes taking place in your experiences (Body) 'Peripherals' ...  :)

Ask any Component of your body if it knows you ?  LOL.

You won't get a response and you know it.
Unless you suffer from  schizophrenia or other mental evilness ? (Not saying you do)

http://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/help-information/mental-health-a-z/H/hearing-voices/
Hearing voices is a common symptom of severe mental illnesses such as schizophrenia.

Voices can be critical or they can be complementary and many people may be able to find ways
to live with them.

It's difficult to explain what it is like to hear voices, particularly if you've never heard voices yourself.

However, the experience of hearing voices is not as alien as it is generally thought to be.

(Although I am NOT a religious person, I was educated in theology.
(a long time ago, Post Secondary School education)

This is the problem;

The human Primate desperately, wants or desires the flesh to be Living, due to Insecurity,
but a certain Carpenter from Galilee said, Quote;

56.   Jesus said, "Whoever has come to understand the world

has found only a corpse,

and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."

:)

I guess He was 100% Correct. after all.   ;)

ElectraDeath

« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2014, 01:41:48 pm »
So Essentially the Darkness and The Big Mama or Mother are The All?.

Even though you can see things as being Peripherals in The Matrix with your Eyes, it would all still be Connected and Aware etc, like Symbiotic?.

Back to the Coffee and Cup or Coffee Cup :) do you use the Handle when holding the Cup of Coffee or Not?, and if you use the Handle why do you use the Handle to Hold the Cup of Coffee?.

Also as i said before, can you drink your Cup of Coffee without Your Favourite Coffee Cup?  :)

• Gold 253
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2014, 07:30:08 pm »
So Essentially the Darkness and The Big Mama or Mother are The All?.

All means ALL....  NOT Some !

ElectraDeath
Even though you can see things as being Peripherals in The Matrix with your Eyes, it would all still be Connected and Aware etc, like Symbiotic?.

Back to the Coffee and Cup or Coffee Cup :) do you use the Handle when holding the Cup of Coffee or Not?, and if you use the Handle why do you use the Handle to Hold the Cup of Coffee?.

Also as i said before, can you drink your Cup of Coffee without Your Favourite Coffee Cup?  :)
???

Yes, from another cup in a Coffee Shop.

Or if slightly strange, straight from the Coffee machine ...  :)

Do you swallow the cup Too?   ;)

So they the 'Cup' and the 'Coffee' are NOT one after all ....   :)

Unless you are in the habit of swallowing your Cup ?     ;)

'Philosophy' changes nothing.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]