collapse

Author Topic: stone circles relative to lake Michigan  (Read 7692 times)

deuem

Re: stone circles relative to lake Michigan
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2012, 02:03:11 am »
Deuems offical lurking post. I want to keep up with this and this post will now link me in with updates. It is a lot of material to go through.

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2012, 02:10:25 am »
Littlenki,
"So many sites to dowse, so little time"

All of the sites are directly linked, they cannot help but be, as they are sited upon geometric concentration points of the matrix which this planet is a consequence of, and where it is REMEMBERING to be located.

That memory is within ever increasing self similer memory fields, the net consequence of which is the switching rate We term as TIME.

Time is gravity, as it is the net local flow rate condition at the surface area of the planet.

The sites were built by people who understood all of this intimately, and fully interacted with time and gravity, We presently are only interacting with the flow rates relative to the here and now, and we have FORGOTTEN how simple it is to locally modulate the flows , especially so that our eternal selves can return locally to our tribe.

hobbit

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2012, 04:56:04 am »
Littlenki,
I have a good friend who lives on Malta, and runs this site,
http://www.everythingiselectric.com/

Much of Malta is now under the surrounding sea.
Maltas temples as they are called???? are the best resonance clues going, and are located to perfectly fit the matrix locally at that locations, and the resultant interferance patterns.

The trick with all of this matrix subject is to identify any location , and realise how everything is in direct contact with everything else in a solid universe of multiple dimensions.

The ability to modulate locally via the stone circles and resonanace chambers is then easily seen , and You can transfer the understanding across multiple constructions and SEE the commonalities.
http://www.everythingselectric.com/forum/index.php?topic=192.0

Remember Malta is the home of the maltese cross, the knights of St John.
hobbit
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 05:01:39 am by hobbit »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2012, 06:45:58 am »
Mornin' Kevin!

I first must say, you read my mind with that link to your friend's site...its amazing!

I also have visited Thunderbolts of and on and enjoy the daily images and such.

GEUOLOGY.
A word that sums it all up in a neat reasonable package.

At first when I saw the "temples" of Malta, I went the way of the archaelogists, and presumed they were temples or burial chambers, but then I realized they appeared to be something very different than that.

Of course you know my interest in Cymatics does form many an opinion for me, and how things vibrate and become the shape they are has been a elusive fish for me to catch....Oh, and those fish on the stone carvings, could they have represented EM pulses from the sun, or electrons?

During discharging a tesla coil, I have seen similar shapes coming off the top, in the shape of a chubby fish, and I had seen sprites and other anomalous EU behaviour take forms of fish or birds.

Many days ahead of reading and studying will take place on that site, so thanks again for that!

Now, those stone circles in Michigan. Similar to many other stone circles, they must have a connection to the world grid or at least each other somehow, and I wonder if they werent using these leylines, and sites for more than just electrical generation.

Is it possible they were also for communication purposes, as a few of us here are searching for within TTB's work currently?
Are the lines and snake like linear deposits antennae or actual transmission lines?

And those Maltese chambers at Hagar Qim, and such, could they have been water vortex devices, which used water to amplify electricity?
The cart ruts if filled with water could have had another very unique purpose, eh?

When I first took interest in megaliths, it was to figure out how and why they were built, and I never thought so many possible theories would stem from that first post at the stonehead's house. Now look where I am, Kevin, on the path to understanding the biggest mysteries of the entire universe, Hobbit friend leading me along the path by my gnarled hands(ok their not gnarled but it sounded cool!:D)

So, if these circles appear to have become a clue to how the earth was once an electrical grid in itself, what does that say for our current power system, with miles of wires and poles and transformers?

Dangerous to say the least!

Are we still that primitive that we just dont get it, or do some in power get it, and they just arent sharing it?

Another thing I wonder about, is the shapes and size of the stones themselves, and how perfect our electrical devices are in symmetry and shape today. The stones were so assymetrical, it reminds me of our friend Mr Brown and his penchant for using assymetrical shapes for the best EG effects.

Is it possible the stones are so oddly shaped and uneven that where we lost our way with the free energy was by building more and more symmetrical devices, that eventually led to the power system we have today? If we go back to these principles, of using odd shaped apparatus for our power harnessing and control, would we step backwards or would we shoot forwards to our ultimate future?

Carnac in France sure does take on a whole new look for me now, Kevin, and I think you may have opened a door for m to find another biscuit in the bin here....thanks a million!  Volts that is!LOL!

Cheers, my hobbity friend!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]