collapse

Author Topic: Nassim Haramein. Stargate Artifacts. Sun Stargate. 2011  (Read 32751 times)

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
Re: Nassim Haramein. Stargate Artifacts. Sun Stargate. 2011
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2011, 11:00:27 pm »
One more piece from the lecture:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZXHviYiGKj4[/youtube]
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 11:02:05 pm by RUSSO »
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Captain Dave

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2011, 09:07:12 pm »
Thats wild... kind of reminds me of my families crest...   ::)

After all the other strange things that have happened to me though, makes sense. Almost no one would believe me even if I tried to tell them and the ones that would - scare me. haha.  I just want peace for myself and everyone else. The only way to have peace is through peace. You can't achieve peace through violence and lies... Hope the world figures that out so we can someday live without fear. We can do so much if we all stop trying to hurt each other. I think it's all a pass/fail test and so far our score isn't looking too good.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 08:33:57 pm by zorgon »

Captain Dave

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2011, 01:28:54 am »
Seamanship goes way back in my family history...  ( I live on the Ocean full time )... If anybody ever gets a door working between here and Atlantis, I could really use a ride home! lol  ;)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2012, 08:23:33 pm »
You need to google...klaus Dona.

hobbit

That video has been removed for copyright issues

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2012, 12:02:03 am »
I gave You gold for this - despite the comment about My heartthrob, Nassim.  [grin]  Question:  Are those "recently released objects" We're looking at in that film in another thread proven fake?

I had not read anywhere that Nassim was promoting fakes.  Guess I'll have to dig.

Well I really don't want to comment about your heartthrob :P It is true that he does get the attention of the ladies... but then so did Bob.

The biggest problem in all of this is that everyone has their favorite character and pitting one against another will only lead to drama. Hard to avoid when dealing with  personal opinion and belief. And as time goes on internet rumors start to get repeated enough that they become fact

The artifact  As far as I have been able to determine at this time, is a fake. However since they won't release where it was found it is hard to determine its value. The artifact is claimed to be Mayan but the glyphs look nothing like Mayan work

Ancient Stargate Artifacts and Maya 2012 Correlation
http://www.in5d.com/stargate-artifacts-maya-2012.html

He lost me when he used Comet Neat to prove that Nibiru has already come and gone

So what to do?  Best we can do is DOUBLE CHECK the facts that we can... and be sure we have the right info when we repeat internet chatter :D

In this 'business' 99% of what we hear we are likely to find unbelievable, though many will just accept everything as true. Its our job to find as much as we can to back it up.

Would love for those artifacts to be real... but why can we not get providence on them?

I will post that in the appropriate thread anyway... just to have it on record

The thing about the stargates... no one was doing that before Beth and I started that thread so long ago... now everyone is on the cash bandwagon :P  perhaps we are the fools ;)
Video Proof That Planet Nibiru Has Come and Gone!

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2012, 12:03:11 am »
Posted by astr0144

Hi Zorgon,

If that Video is for real, visually it does appear to be a comet and not a planet...so I don't see how he can claim it was Nibiru.

But it appears to be the biggest object that I have ever seen in the Solar system other than the Sun...Surely more would had been seen at that time !

What could happen if a large comet collided with the Sun..Is it a large snowball that would melt  :-) , or is there large solid  planet like matter within it.

I had given up on stories of Nibiru  after following Marshall Masters upto 2009.

If you Have known about this Nassim for some time..I wonder if Overall how had you found him making false claims...or has he appeared legit at times for certain things.

Could he have created a false video...or would that seem too difficult to do for such visual effects !

Terrifying if it is true...and to think of what has happened and what effects on the Solar system / Earth  are or would be hard to believe if we survived it.

Has the rotation of the Planet  or earths orbit slowed down ?

I had questioned this prior to seeing that  Video !

------------------------------
He lost me when he used Comet Neat to prove that Nibiru has already come and gone

« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 12:05:47 am by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2012, 12:19:13 am »
If that Video is for real, visually it does appear to be a comet and not a planet...so I don't see how he can claim it was Nibiru.

That was my problem too... In that video he tells people that info was hard to get. No it wasn't, not if people knew what to look for.  Comet Neat 2001 (year of discovery)

But it appears to be the biggest object that I have ever seen in the Solar system other than the Sun...Surely more would had been seen at that time !

well someone DID see it... a lot of people saw it. But it wasn't near earth so did't make a big splash in the news. Here is the comet... its tail brightened by the CME it passed through briefly

Explanation: As Comet NEAT flared last week, the Sun roared. Just as the comet swooped inside the orbit of Mercury and developed a long and flowing tail of gas and dust, the Sun emitted a huge Coronal Mass Ejection (CME). Neither the fortuitous hot ball of solar gas nor the intense glare of sunlight appeared to disrupt the comet's nucleus. The action was too close to the Sun to be easily visible by humans, but the orbiting Sun-pointing SOHO satellite had a clear view of the celestial daredevil show. The above image was taken on February 18 when the comet was so bright it created an artificial horizontal streak on the camera image. During the encounter, Comet NEAT, official designation (C/2002 V1), brightened to second magnitude. An opaque disk blocked the Sun's image. The now-outbound comet remains bright but will surely fade as it moves away from the Sun. Nevertheless, Comet NEAT will likely be visible with binoculars to southern hemisphere observers for the next month.

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap030224.html

Here are a few pictures...

What could happen if a large comet collided with the Sun..Is it a large snowball that would melt  :-) , or is there large solid  planet like matter within it.

Nothing... they hit the sun all the time  Comet Neat was very small, not 'twice the size of Jupiter' as Nassim put it.  As a comet gets close to the sun, the gas expands and the COMA gets huge, but it is just thin glowing gas... it has no mass. This is a common misconception with people. The visual size of the coma compared to the density/mass of that gas

C/2002 V1 (NEAT)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2012, 12:34:31 am »
Continued...

I had given up on stories of Nibiru  after following Marshall Masters upto 2009.

Well Z Sitchin invented Nibiru and later it got mixed into the Mayan/2012 stuff... but in Sitchins own words...

“Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this
close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons, Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600- year orbit”

Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317

2900 AD  not 2012
In Sitchin's own words... that is 892 years away...

If you Have known about this Nassim for some time..I wonder if Overall how had you found him making false claims...or has he appeared legit at times for certain things.

Are they false claims? or does he really believe it himself... He is a showman, he has charisma with the ladies, but his physics is flawed. Most of what I have seen of his, he has picked up from other work on the web and added his interpretation. Fair enough, doesn't make it right.  I am pretty sure I don't have a black hole in my head ;)

Stargates is his new direction and he has National Geographic covering his work.... So there ya go  we work for years putting together the Stargate data and along he comes and gets NatGeo coverage... LOL go figure... hard to counter that ;)

Could he have created a false video...or would that seem too difficult to do for such visual effects !

Terrifying if it is true...and to think of what has happened and what effects on the Solar system / Earth  are or would be hard to believe if we survived it.

The video is real. You can go to SOHO and plug in the dates and see it yourself. There was nothing to survive. They thought it would break up as it was so small (they usually do) but it survived so will be back in a few years (37,000 :P )

Has the rotation of the Planet  or earths orbit slowed down ?

Not from that comet... no but the Japanese earthquake slowed it and shifted the whole planet a little :D

There was another one not that long ago... Comet 17P/Holmes  That one got bigger than the Sun  :o and was visible from Earth by naked eye... showed up like a new star in Cassiopeia. Watched it from John's house.  No tail because it was coming towards us so the tail was behind it. Nice pictures of that one..

Copyright © 2007 by Michael Jäger (Austria)

That one did no damage either :D

I had questioned this prior to seeing that  Video ![/color]

------------------------------

[/quote]

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2012, 12:38:27 am »
Posted by Amaterasu

I gave You gold for this - despite the comment about My heartthrob, Nassim.  [grin]  Question:  Are those "recently released objects" We're looking at in that film in another thread proven fake?

I had not read anywhere that Nassim was promoting fakes.  Guess I'll have to dig.

I did a search for Haramein and fake objects - I came up empty-handed.  Any additional data I should be searching for?

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2012, 12:49:41 am »
Zorgon,

Your research is very impressive..

And I do not know how on Earth that you managed to post all that so quick !

You one fast researcher !...

Thank you for your explanations..

Those photos are awsome !

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2012, 01:08:37 am »
Perhaps 'fake' is the wrong word at this time...

Lets try no providence... Where did this come from? I have heard "a tunnel in Ecuador"; "somewhere is South America"; "Somewhere in Central America";  and then on the page I will go over in a minute.."The Mexican government is releasing state-held secrets about the end of the Mayan calendar  to the makers of a documentary, "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond," TheWrap has learned."

So where is the dig site? Who actually found it? How is it connected to the Mayans?

So here is a copy of the video again in which its a Mayan revelation but might be an event in our future. The stones have no resemblance to ANY known Mayan art or artifacts

[youtube]NblufMmZaxE#![/youtube]

Featuring David Icke and Nassim Harramein. Newly uncovered Mayan glyphs in Calakmul, Mexico have revealed some amazing extraterrestrial imagery as well as information on stargates and an apparent incoming comet which appears to be diverted by a UFO. Find out what it’s all about here!

So according to THIS source the 'Mayan glyphs' werer found in Calakmul, Mexico

Nassim Haramein's Physics

Nassim Haramein (born November 20, 1962) is a Swiss-born scientist known for developing a unified field theory based on the origin of spin/angular momentum defined as a "spacetime torque" which is integral to his "Holofractographic Universe". This unification theory, developed with physicist Elizabeth Rauscher Ph.D., is known as the Haramein-Rauscher metric and is a new solution to Einstein’s Field Equations that incorporates torque and Coriolis effects interacting with a polarized geometric structured vacuum. Further, he and Dr. Rauscher have developed a Scaling Law for Organized Matter, which characterizes all matter from subatomic to galactic and universal size as various size black holes.

Haramein has spent most of his life researching the fundamental geometry of hyperspace, studying a variety of fields from theoretical physics, cosmology, quantum mechanics, biology and chemistry to anthropology and Ancient Stargate Artifacts and Maya 2012 Correlation | in5d.comarchaeology. As a result of his early athletic interest in the ski and climbing industry, he combined this knowledge with a keen observation of the behavior of nature, and discovered a specific geometric array that he found to be fundamental to creation, and the foundation for his Unified Field Theory emerged.

Ancient Maya City of Calakmul, Campeche

Credit: The MG Harris Blog

Typical art at Calakmul - Maize, salt and daily life on Mayan murals

Murals found inside a pyramid at the ancient Maya site of Calakmul, Mexico, cast a whole new light on Mayan daily life and language.

Researchers excavated a tunnel into what looked like a burial mound from the outside, but turned out to be a buried pyramid. Inside they found multiple layers of pyramids built on top of each other, with a set of excellently preserved paintings of quotidian Mayan activities.

The images on the mural show people engaged in mundane activities, such as preparing food. Hieroglyphic captions accompany each image, labeling each individual. In each case the term “aj,” meaning “person,” is used and followed by the word for a foodstuff or material. For example, the terms “aj ul” (”maize-gruel person”) shows a man with a large pot, dish and spoon with another man drinking from a bowl, and the term “aj mahy” (tobacco person) depicts two men, one holding a spatula and the other a pot that likely holds a form of the tobacco leaf.

Such scenes have never been seen in surviving Mayan paintings before, though some parts of quotidian Mayan culture have survived through the ages with the remaining Mayan populations) and the hieroglyphs for some words (such as “tobacco” and “maize-gruel”) were already known. Other hieroglyphs, though, were new to researchers — of particular importance were finding the words for maize itself and salt, which were known to be key staples of the Mayan diet.

Maize, salt and daily life on Mayan murals

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2012, 01:31:15 am »
The Nibiru story when I first found out about it side stepped even Bob Lazars at the time...All I can say is it was a relief that it did not arrive :-) or we may not be hear to discuss it here at PRC  :-)

So I hope that Z.S only invented it and proves a fake as good a story as I initally had once hoped may prove true as it may had explained a lot of the mysteries behind our Solar system and our past history.

I still would like it to be true...as long as it misses  and does not badly effect our Earth  as it was a fascinating story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zecharia_Sitchin

"Well Z Sitchin invented Nibiru and later it got mixed into the Mayan/2012 stuff... but in Sitchins own words..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well Z Sitchin invented Nibiru and later it got mixed into the Mayan/2012 stuff... but in Sitchins own words...

“Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this
close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons, Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600- year orbit”

Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317

2900 AD  not 2012
In Sitchin's own words... that is 892 years away...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 01:34:13 am by astr0144 »

Offline WeekendWarrior

• Fight for truth, fight against suppression of information!
  • Gold 7
  • I hate cold..
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2012, 01:51:40 am »
   "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond". Cant wait to see it. Its supposed to show an underwater mayan city never seen before and who knows what else that "state held secrets" means.
I bet a stargate will also pop out.

Zorgon, good job  :)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2012, 03:10:10 am »
Thanks, zorg, for that.  I agree it all is a bit fishy.  I am not so captivated by Nassim that I would not see fishiness around Him.  [grin]

astr0144:

As for Nibiru...  I think any such story of any sort was likely concocted by the "gods" to play on Human sympathy - if that's what the tablets say.  I mean, "They're grumbling about the work in the mines?  Tell Them Our planet is dying and We need the gold to save it.  That'll make Them feel better about being slaves."

I think Robert Morning Sky got MUCH closer to the truth with The Terra Papers.  Bek'ti gave a much more plausible version.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 03:12:08 am by Amaterasu »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2012, 02:24:24 pm »
Thanks, zorg, for that.  I agree it all is a bit fishy.  I am not so captivated by Nassim that I would not see fishiness around Him.  [grin]

Well don't get me wrong... I would like nothing better than if these artifacts were proven to be real... But so far we ghave ZERO documentation of where they came from. No dig site, no clear location because "it's secret". No archaeological team.... just a bunch of artifacts that came from nowhere.

And now they added more...

New Artefacts proves alien contact with Mayas

[youtube]HOs2uHbQrCQ[/youtube]

A whole batch of artifacts... all look like they were made by the same artist... most only have a vague reference to Mayan art style... and not one piece of evidence on the original dig site.

When a guy like Nassim gets full media coverage on National Geographic (with a pay check) and is not required to show ANY documentation or proof of authenticity... they WTF am I doing here? I might as well hang up my hat and go back to my Medieval world.... or go cut the grass :P

If cool looking artifacts is enough for the story... then so be it... but I prefer to know where they came from

This one here...

Looks like a take off from this one;

But there you have a REAL example of a Mayan work that may point to Ancient Aliens

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter