collapse

Author Topic: 2016: The Nibiru/Planet-X System Cometh  (Read 51995 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: 2016: The Nibiru/Planet-X System Cometh
« Reply #135 on: May 03, 2017, 02:44:08 pm »
No there is no explanation  THAT is the problem It is all well and good to have a theory but at SOME point you do have to explain cause and effect. You cannot just toss all reality and science out the window just because you wish to support a belief. 

I suppose that works for flat earthers though Their answer for everything is "NASA lies about everything" While that may have some truth in it :P it is easy enough to do your own tests to prove the world is a sphere and how big it is with very simple tools

So for this 2nd sun to be in front of our sun and 'hiding"  that would me the earth doesn't orbit the sun so the angle would change and that the 2nd sun is tidal locked with the system

AND that a) gravity is not real and b) the heat of the second suns is not an issue :P

You earned a wee bit o' gold from Me, z.  LOL!  Indeed, indeed!
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #136 on: May 03, 2017, 03:10:25 pm »
What do you all mean by a sun simulator?

Greetings biggles:

Thank you for your time, interest and participation.

It is refreshing to engage in meaningful conversation from someone with a genuine interest in perhaps learning something new. It may be possible that we don't have time to engage in petty squabbles over one's cognitive dissonance that disallows acceptance of something out-of-the-ordinary - like videos and photographs of Planet X, Nibiru, Nemesis, Wormwood, Herboculous, et al.

What do you think the conversation would be about if peeps actually directed themselves to the situation at hand, and not attempt to derail the conversation by quoting 'past history' that assists their denial position and focused on the evidence presented? Like this photo from today from a government FAA camera?

From Page One of this compendium of excellence.

SUN Simulator/Shield BUSTED by Old Technology! Nibiru Planet X 2016 Revealed

And, in my post on May 1 (the one that set ArMaP into a tizzy because he got caught in his petty smugness attempting to float an outright lie to continue his self-appointed thread debunker/killer role here), I presented some photos of a sun simulator.

What IS surprising, is that Zorgon hasn't chimed in about those hexagonal 'lens flares' - an impossible feat by our sun - which is round, not hex.  :P

OK, peeps, time to fish or cut bait.

Since Pegasus is a supposedly a research forum, will you esteemed members please give a hand here and attempt to debunk what I am presenting here, OR, if it is true, just what the hell are we going to do with this information as "awakened individuals?"

How about this from today? Again, imaged by FAA (government) cameras.

WSO - Sun off by as much as 60 Degrees NORTH - PLUS Big Red Orb Seen in Colorado!

WSO
Published on May 3, 2017
Science. Data. Analysis. WSO subscriber proves sun is off by as much as 60 degrees, plus the big red orb we see in Alaska now seen in COLORADO!
WSO underground: https://wsolive.com

Further reading:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/esp_hercolobus_49.htm
Planet X - Is a Wrecking Ball Part of Our Solar System?

http://www.hercolubus.tv
HERCOLUBUS OR RED PLANET,
A BOOK FOR HUMANITY.

http://nebula.wsimg.com/adee041c749e684d028ba8d5c2663f33?AccessKeyId=D40106E1331C24ABD7C3&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
E BLACK STAR SYSTEM
7-PLANET MINI SOLAR SYSTEM OF NEMESIS

And, thank you LeDave, for your incisive wit and commentary which is always appreciated.    :-*

With great respect
thorfourwinds/rabunopsec
Peace Love Light
Hec'el oinipikte (that we may live)
Mni Wiconi, Water Is Life
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #137 on: May 03, 2017, 04:30:44 pm »
Too funny, as I did not see this until after I made my last post.

Thor.... You claim to believe Nibiru is real and already here in the skies

I never said that. Define 'skies'. Please avail yourself of ALL the information contained in this offering (so you don't attempt to put words in my mouth) before attacking the messenger, as I consider this to be a very serious situation. Is this a psy-op? By who? For what reason? How do you debunk the FAA cam photographs?

Is that correct?

I believe that the data indicates more than one 'something' within our solar system. I originally wrote about this on Tango in 2013 when covering the discovery of 136199 Eris (2003 UB313).

If I take that right... there are several questions that MUST be addressed in order for this to be considered seriously

Why?

You are attempting to change the discussion to suit your straw man argument.

Let's address the evidence that I posted - the contentious video and various FAA cam government photographs as well as others.

Let us throw out the camera issues for a moment and look at logic

Why?

The discussion is about photographs taken in recent years - especially recently - 2017 - specifically the ones I posted here.

#1  I see photos of second and third suns all over the web...

So what?  So does everyone else. Are you belittling ALL of those photos en masse and stating ALL of them are fake, as in, 'not real'?

Besides that, those photos are another discussion by themselves and immaterial to this conversation.

. . . so first we need to decide IS NIBIRU a giant PLANET or is it a second sun?

Says who?

What does that have to with debunking the 'rotating sensor overload' video?

Classic COINTELPRO disinfo tactic - an attempt to change the direction of the conversation to suit YOUR agenda. Frankly, Zorgon, I am quite surprised at this cheap shot directed at me that many others might fall for. You invited me here because of your appreciation of my integrity, research values and ethical presentation of an issue.  :o

The original Nibiru of Sitchen's creation is a giant planet supposedly on a long orbit like several other planets in the Kuiper belt. Then there is NEMESIS, a supposed DWARF STAR beyond the Kuiper Belt that is possibly responsible for pushing comets towards the sun

So we need to be clear WHICH IS IT?  A Rogue Planet? or a Dwarf Star?

Says who?

Again, your point has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Let's take one item at a time before any other derailing attempt.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Much Love
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #138 on: May 03, 2017, 04:36:03 pm »

Giant Sun Simulator is Deployed - or Time to get a TIN HAT

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #139 on: May 03, 2017, 04:36:45 pm »
Question...How do you flip a magnetic pole on a planet without affecting it's moon?

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #140 on: May 03, 2017, 04:43:55 pm »
Well done Zorgon, and thank you for explaining that sun part to me, I wasn't sure what was going on with that. xxoo
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2017, 04:45:28 pm »
Sorry Seeker, I should have pressed the quote button under Zorgon's post; sorry buddy.  :-[

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #142 on: May 03, 2017, 04:47:55 pm »
One thing is sure, if I think people should learn then I should explain and not just say "sensor overload", so here goes an explanation (probably with some wrong terms) of what I meant for those that may be interested in it. :)

The most common sensors in digital cameras are of two types: CCD or CMOS. They work in different ways and give different results, although both work by converting light into an electrical charge.

CCD (Charge-Coupled Device) camera sensors work by converting the light into electrical charges and then moving that charge from the sensitive area to a storage area, From that storage area the charges are converted into electrical levels that are then digitized and create the raw image, They are usually processed inside the camera to make adjustments related to the lens or filters and finally converted into a known file format, like JPEG.

CCD sensors can capture a whole image mostly in two ways: by having two separate areas, one for  capturing the image and storage area beside it (making the sensor twice the width of the sensor's resolution) or by having image capturing lines alternating with storage lines, making the capturing of a whole frame faster than the other method, that has to capture the whole image at one time.

The way the sensor works, passing charge from one sensitive area to one storage area, when the light hitting the one sensitive area (a pixel in the sensor) is too high for it, it overloads the pixel and the charge affects the surrounding pixels, increasing their charge. Because of the way they are made, it's easier for the charge to flow in a specific direction, and when it happens we see not bright areas as bigger than they really are, we also see vertical lines on the photo coming from those bright areas, like below.

CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxyde:Semiconductor) sensors convert the light in sensitive pixels into a charge that can be amplified for each pixel, unlike CCD sensors that first have to move the charge to the storage area.

As each pixel has its own independent amplifier and can be addressed directly, CMOS sensors are faster at capturing the image than CCD sensors, but what made them so common today was the fact that they are much cheaper.

When a pixel in a CMOS sensor gets too much light, the charge resulting from the conversion of light into electrical charge overflows the area used to store the charge and, depending on the way the sensor is made, may affect the reference level used to convert the charge into voltage values, so the converted value appears as inverted and appears as black instead of white. From what I have seen, most people call it "black sun effect". It can appear in any brighter area, not just the Sun, as we can see in some slow motion sequences in the video below.

What I think happens in the video in which the "black sun" appears to rotate is that the brightness is close to the overflow limit and the pixesl fluctuate between overloaded and not overloaded, but this is just my supposition.

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2017, 04:51:48 pm »
I cant even work my digital camera out to take a darn picture.  :(

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #144 on: May 03, 2017, 07:55:36 pm »
Well done Zorgon, and thank you for explaining that sun part to me, I wasn't sure what was going on with that. xxoo
One of the biggest problems with the Nibiru story is that it is all mixed up

The mayan Calendar had NOTHING to do with it but 'believers' injected it into the story

Then every sundog, rainbow loud in the sky, sunset mirage is suddenly Nibiru

Then we have Nemesis into the mix A real possible dwarf star star but it is 'out there' and not heading to Earth

Then we have "Planet X"  Planet X is NOT Nibiru it is merely the next unknown planet  Pluto was Planet X until it was confirmed  Then Eris was Planet X  Eris is BIGGER than Pluto so they decided to take Pluto off the planet list

But Planet X got mixed into the Nibiru story

Sitchin says CLEARLY that his Nibiru cannot get here before 2900 AD We will all be long dead by then

Everyone believes Sitchin that it exists despite all the proof that Nibiru means "crossing point" not planet in Sumerian, but they ignore the part where he says it won't arrive till 2900 AD

8)

Zeta Talk told people 2013  People sold everything and bought bunkers... we are still here

The Mayan Calendar stuff told us 2012...  we are still here

Nibiru supporters forget that if something that big was in the sky we would SEE IT  EVERYONE would see it  like we see Venus in the evening as a very bright star and Venus is smaller planet than earth

Nibiru supporters will ignore gravity and the effects of solar radiation, yet believe hat the tides on the earth's oceans are caused by the gravity of that little moon up there

I see photos in this thread of known weather phenomena and atmospheric lighting effects that are easily photographed in the right conditions

But like that NASA dude says  there is NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE to suppot it exists

yeah yeah I know "NASA LIES!"  :P But you can look in the sky at night yourself  It is not there

8)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #145 on: May 03, 2017, 08:26:15 pm »
What I think happens in the video in which the "black sun" appears to rotate is that the brightness is close to the overflow limit and the pixesl fluctuate between overloaded and not overloaded, but this is just my supposition.

Nice try, but no cigar. No wriggle room here.

As I stated emphatically before, you were either outright lying or running a weak bluff when YOU emphatically stated that the "rotating disc video" indicated "sensor overload".

You cannot show anything similar to back up your fallacious statement.    ;D

You didn't say that it was YOUR OPINION, you stated it as FACT (which would tend to mislead simple sheeple), which I challenged you on and you threw a hissy fit because you were caught with your pants down.

Do you really understand why I am so irritated at your actions?

Because, you, with the title of Admin, who purports to be a credible face of Pegasus, seem to have questionable motives and agenda, as evidenced in a multitude of posts, and this just happened to be the point where I draw the line in the sand.

If you want to continue this stupid fight that you have already lost, bring it.   >:(

Otherwise, so be it.

Who cares? I am willing to forego that "misstatement" on your part and ask your help in getting to the root of this, which happens to be photographic evidence.

BTW, as I was editor and publisher of our high school newsletter and yearbook for 4 years, I am somewhat familiar with multiple darkroom techniques, some of them involving manipulating images in the developing process.   ;)

And, having been involved in the conceptualization, design, editorial, production and publishing of a plethora of print and digital magazines for 3 decades, I think I have a handle on today's technology and don't deserve your condescending attitude, so stuff it.    ;)

What do you say, pal?   :-*

Let's get on with the photo evidence that I think even you cannot debunk - and that is with great respect that you are a 'professional photographer'.

Yes, that's a challenge!!!

FINALLY - SOME ACTION AT PEGASUS !!!

Giant Sun Simulator is Deployed - or Time to get a TIN HAT

Numerous times over the length of this thread, I have asked about the 'petals' surrounding the 'sun', taken from all over the world with a myriad of cameras - all showing the petals.

No one has taken the bait, even the professional photographs who grace our forum.   :P

With great respect
thorfourwinds/rabunopsec
Peace Love Light

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #146 on: May 04, 2017, 05:54:02 am »
Yes, that's a challenge!!!

Well, though not couched so much as a challenge, I still have nothing from You, Thor, to explain how an artificial sun would cover the real sun from all perspectives all across the planet.  Perhaps I should make it one?

I love You dearly, but until I get some kind of explanation, I will be inclined to take all You evidence and put it in the "No clue why, but likely NOT an artificial sun" category.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #147 on: May 04, 2017, 06:20:41 am »
Something is going on, they cant be all lens flares.

Then there are the prophecies of Wormwood etc.  Hopi prophecies etc.

But as Z said if Nibiru was coming in our direction, its supposed to be that big that we would definitely see it in the sky.  Just thinking out loud.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #148 on: May 04, 2017, 08:19:07 pm »
Well, though not couched so much as a challenge, I still have nothing from You, Thor, to explain how an artificial sun would cover the real sun from all perspectives all across the planet.  Perhaps I should make it one?

I love You dearly, but until I get some kind of explanation, I will be inclined to take all You evidence and put it in the "No clue why, but likely NOT an artificial sun" category.

Greetings Amaterasu:

Thank you for your time, consideration and participation.

That is an excellent point you made in your question, and one that will be addressed at a later time.

I love you dearly, too, so let's take this one step at a time, starting with the topic of the recent contention.

Please address your time and consideration to the pictures and video that reveals a rotating device 'in front' of 'something' that is not our sun and definitely not a 'sensor overload'.

Until anyone debunks that video, and the many, many pictures that are garnered from around the world on many different cameras - many on government FAA cams - the claim that there are 'things' photographed that have no explanation other than their face value - that the pics are real and indicate a presence of planetary bodies and/or dwarf stars.

If ONLY ONE of these photos cannot be debunked, that would seem to change one's view of the 'reality' brought to you by the U.S. government.

BTW, ignoring this photographic evidence will not make it go away. To infer that there is a worldwide conspiracy of people creating 'fake' Nibiru videos and photographs is ludicrous.  :P

Thanks to Zorgon for bringing Flat Earth into the conversation, so we can consider the above paragraph akin to the FE's contention that space is fake, the ISS and satellites don't exist, the stars are projections on a 3,000 mile high glass dome and there is an all-inclusive black ops industry that fakes everything to do with a global earth and has been kept secret for hundreds of years - since about 330 BC.   :P

What about three light sources?

There is Something Behind the Sun - INFO POURS IN

WSO
21 April 2017

Hmmmm. Just what is blocking the light from that 'thing' - the sun doesn't have petals...?

With great respect
thorfourwinds/rabunopsec
Peace Love Light
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 08:25:22 pm by thorfourwinds »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #149 on: May 05, 2017, 07:24:55 am »
Greetings Amaterasu:

Thank you for your time, consideration and participation.

That is an excellent point you made in your question, and one that will be addressed at a later time.

I love you dearly, too, so let's take this one step at a time, starting with the topic of the recent contention.

Please address your time and consideration to the pictures and video that reveals a rotating device 'in front' of 'something' that is not our sun and definitely not a 'sensor overload'.

Until anyone debunks that video, and the many, many pictures that are garnered from around the world on many different cameras - many on government FAA cams - the claim that there are 'things' photographed that have no explanation other than their face value - that the pics are real and indicate a presence of planetary bodies and/or dwarf stars.

If ONLY ONE of these photos cannot be debunked, that would seem to change one's view of the 'reality' brought to you by the U.S. government.

BTW, ignoring this photographic evidence will not make it go away. To infer that there is a worldwide conspiracy of people creating 'fake' Nibiru videos and photographs is ludicrous.  :P

I am not "ignoring" it.  I am just saying I have no clue what is causing it.  CGI?  Camera filters?  Something I can't think of?  No clue.  But as I said...  Until I can grasp how an artificial sun could be placed such that all perspectives see it as in front of the sun, I cannot give much probability of an artificial sun being the answer.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]