collapse

Author Topic: 2016: The Nibiru/Planet-X System Cometh  (Read 51929 times)

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
Re: 2016: The Nibiru/Planet-X System Cometh
« Reply #165 on: June 12, 2017, 07:19:59 am »
For anyone that believes there were 2 suns I ask this... What was the temperature like that day? How is it able to have zero effect other than an image? How is it any other light picture taken in earth's atmosphere yields similar lens flare effects? Why has the additional gravitational forces of a second sun not affected the delicate balance of our moons orbit or the earths axis? Your pictures are just that. No images from EARTH could prove the existence of a second sun. Atmospheric effects play tricks with your eyes and lenses so are not reliable sources.

Offline Arken

• Regular Members
  • Gold 1
« Reply #166 on: June 29, 2017, 10:43:48 pm »
Hi Thor and thanks for your message. :)

My personal opinion about Nibiru and Nemesis is:

A second sun (Nemesis) exist in our solar system? YES and it is a brown dwarf at 50/100 UA far away. The binary Systems (two suns) is the normal solar system in the universe, as we know it.

We can see it (Nemesis) from Earth? NO, but we can detect its gravitational effects on other celestial bodies in Oort cloud and Kuiper belt.

Nibiru exist? YES. Its gravitational field with Nemesis is too low for a stable orbit that push it away in its path trough the inner solar system.

We can see it (Nibiru) from Earth? YES. The ancient civilization on Earth know it. When it will arrive on our door, it will anticipate by a  rain of asteroids, and even cometary intrusions in the inner solar system.

Cometary impacts of Extintion Level Event could be associate to the Mass extintions events on Earth in our prehistoric age. One of that Comet killed Mars millions (not billions) of years ago. The impact of that comet on the surface and the inner core create the Olympus Mons and the  other volcanoes on the surface. Some of the material ejected in the space create Phobos ad Deimos

As usual, apologize for my bad english. :)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 10:51:49 pm by Arken »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #167 on: July 01, 2017, 06:58:58 am »
Well goodness! I don't know how to use the quote button obviously. And I'm just a grandmother interested in everything but...the pic where you - Thor, ask about the petals...I have personally witnessed this on my travels at Easter, driving from The Hill Country to my home in Midland, Tx.
I had my daughter and two granddaughters with me and it was an amazing site and we never figured out what it was. My 13 yr old was trying to explain it as sun rays reflecting off of something which we could not see. Not possible! Wasn't possible at all.

I didn't even think of taking a picture or timing the whole spectacle as we were driving towards it then finally we couldn't see it any longer. But it was a while. We couldn't quit talking about it. It looked just like the pic you have shown where something dark is and then those petals.

Sorry I missed this reply, and the one above it.

What if...the stuff They are spraying in Our air is creating these light ray effects?  I have not seen it Myself, but am sure it is not there all the time.  And I cannot envision a way to have an artificial item close enough to be effective AND to cover the face of the sun all over the globe.

As for the flat earth...  I ponder why so many are out there making disingenuous arguments for it.  No One makes such arguments for the globe, and the truth needs no disingenuous arguments.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #168 on: July 06, 2017, 02:27:01 pm »
My guess is that someone, somewhere, will reference "sundogs."  The pictures are intriguing.  I don't have a plausible explanation to offer.  I will just keep reading,  to see what others think.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #169 on: July 06, 2017, 06:32:04 pm »
We can see it (Nemesis) from Earth? NO, but we can detect its gravitational effects on other celestial bodies in Oort cloud and Kuiper belt.

Possible  yes  NASA agrees :P

Nibiru exist? YES. Its gravitational field with Nemesis is too low for a stable orbit that push it away in its path trough the inner solar system.

Can you show me the orbital mechanics and why the gravity of nibiru doesn't effect anything else in the solar system as it passes through?

We can see it (Nibiru) from Earth? YES. The ancient civilization on Earth know it. When it will arrive on our door, it will anticipate by a  rain of asteroids, and even cometary intrusions in the inner solar system.

Which Ancient Civilization knew it?  The Sumerians say Nibiru is a crossing point, more like a gateway. today ANYONE can decipher Sumerian themselves.

And When will it get here? Sitchen says 2900 AD that is over 800 years away so no worries

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #170 on: July 06, 2017, 06:47:59 pm »
Possible  yes  NASA agrees :P

Can you show me the orbital mechanics and why the gravity of nibiru doesn't effect anything else in the solar system as it passes through?

Which Ancient Civilization knew it?  The Sumerians say Nibiru is a crossing point, more like a gateway. today ANYONE can decipher Sumerian themselves.

And When will it get here? Sitchen says 2900 AD that is over 800 years away so no worries

Remember Will Smith in that first Independence Day film.

He went out to the letter box and wondered why the neighbours were looking up, and then he did.   :o

I can just see you Zorg, one day coming out your front door and wondering what everyone was looking up for; and there she was, a HUGE Nibiru or something else looking down at ya. LOL.   ;D
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
« Reply #171 on: July 06, 2017, 07:23:21 pm »
In Vegas, would anyone actually notice?  Just thinking back to when I was in Vegas last year.  It was like being on another planet.  A planet that has a Walmart, which is good when traveling with parrots on meth, but still like another planet.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #172 on: July 06, 2017, 07:47:41 pm »
In Vegas, would anyone actually notice?  Just thinking back to when I was in Vegas last year.  It was like being on another planet.  A planet that has a Walmart, which is good when traveling with parrots on meth, but still like another planet.

Shasta

"Parrots on Meth", that cracks me up Shasta everytime I hear it.

I feel you on that though, I do love my grandchildren but am way past it now, physically and mentally.

When they all come up to dinner at my place, my cat Ed scatters and hides till their gone and when they do go I go around picking stuff up and breathing out. xo
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #173 on: July 06, 2017, 07:58:15 pm »

I can just see you Zorg, one day coming out your front door and wondering what everyone was looking up for; and there she was, a HUGE Nibiru or something else looking down at ya. LOL.   ;D
Nibiru? No, not unless a huge dimensional portal opens and it pops thru...
the laws of physics may have room for error, but basic orbital mechanics still apply unless of course it is a hologram and has very negligible mass, which of course means it can have little or no effect on anything to begin with...

As for the 'something else', do not be so sure That hasn't already happened  8) it is amazing what can be seen in the night skies over Vegas (and Georgia) with a set of Gen 3 night vision googles ( or a Russian made infra red night vision scope)

8)
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #174 on: July 07, 2017, 12:40:53 am »

by the time it was THAT big in the sky... we would all be dead already :P

The guy that invented Nibiru says it won't be back till 2900 AD. You cannot take his word for the existence of the planet and then ignore him when he gives the date.  That is just silly

“Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons, Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600- year orbit”

Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317

2900 AD  not 2012

In Sitchin's own words... that is 892 years away...

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #175 on: July 07, 2017, 07:37:06 am »
I call BS. If they knew all this info that planet would be 100% discovered and traceable. They can't even figure out where it might be. Some NASA officials figure it is out past the solar system a bit some say it is moving through the solar system, some say it is close enough to see. No one knows anything of its gravity or effects so where are the official documented findings of the gravitational anomaly passing through the solar system?

Pictures don't show anything except atmospheric effects and effects of light on lenses and water vapor that can be discredited all day long. I want to see actual documents about this form official sources. before I would conclude there might actually be more to it.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #176 on: September 16, 2017, 07:16:01 pm »

Planet X Approaches Perihelion - Earth Wobble Intensifies - Celestial Signs of Great Changes

Skywatch Media News
Published on Sep 14, 2017
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #177 on: October 13, 2017, 01:27:26 pm »

Earth Axis Shift - Epic Storms and Mega Quakes Ensue - Global Changes Imminent

Skywatch Media News
Published on Sep 21, 2017
As the world's weather becomes more chaotic, the earth's rotation slows down and the wobble intensifies.
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #178 on: October 13, 2017, 01:39:21 pm »

Expert Decodes Ancient Sumerian Tablets

Published on Sep 16, 2017
In this amazing video the ancient Sumerian tablets have been decoded and they do hold the secrets of our true history; Decoding stories from the ancient Sumerian tablets, which were copied, borrowed, and reinterpreted across cultures, including being used in the Bible.

For instance, the Sumerians described “Adamu” as the first man, created by Enki. A myriad of evidence shows the Sumerians to have been a worldwide empire, with their influence found in many nations on the earth. 

Sharing information about advanced ancient technology, ET visitations and humankind’s origins.

Also focusing on ancient artifacts such as cylinder seals and archaic texts. Studying the work of Sumerian scholar Zecharia Sitchin, whose cuneiform translations describe how the Annunaki came to Earth from another planet in our solar system, Nibiru, and altered the DNA of humans.

A round Sumerian tablet, exhibited at the British Museum, called the Planisphere, shows the route the Annunaki took to get from Nibiru to here.

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #179 on: October 13, 2017, 02:52:36 pm »
by the time it was THAT big in the sky... we would all be dead already :P

The guy that invented Nibiru says it won't be back till 2900 AD. You cannot take his word for the existence of the planet and then ignore him when he gives the date.  That is just silly

“Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons, Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600- year orbit”

Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317

BUMP   8)

2900 AD  not 2012

In Sitchin's own words... that is 892 years away...
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]