collapse

Author Topic: How To Start A War  (Read 4192 times)

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
Re: How To Start A War
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2017, 03:20:05 pm »

Littleenki
Spend a little time in quality places, if you must interact through technological means, such as forums like this...self inform yourself as to what dangers lurk in being apathetic about who you vote for..or worse..dont vote for..see the actual problem that allows all this to go perfectly as they have intended for so long...mind control at a very high level...and do something about it as did so many before you have tried but to no avail.

petrus4..maybe even higher than 5
It may not sound like it, but I am glad to be alive; I have simply learned that in order to have something close to a happy existence, it is necessary to minimise exposure to the collective.  We each need to focus, in solitude, on that which brings us peace.  There are some who will say that that only aids the psychopaths in their ongoing quest to destroy everything that is worth preserving, but my response is that they are going to do that anyway, with or without my help.  If I can find some positive meaning, and incrementally help a few other people while I am here, then that needs to be enough.

gentlemen..
honestly you two have helped restore my quickly dwindling faith in common sense...thank you both   ;D   and giant huge hugs

i have said for years that WE have the power and that we need to find the joy..in whatever way works for you
because the joy cancels the negitive of the collective..
it puts a great big spook in their wheelhouse... ;D ;D ;D

i was thinking that no one else was thinking in this direction anymore and you two, without meaning to, have put a smile in my brain today and allowed me a deep breath of not being alone in this

i think with all of the things hitting the fan JOY  is  going to be our salutation to the jumping out point...

perhaps as we jump we can  - hold hands - yell  geronimo loudly and laugh as we jump

and dear pets r us.. do not ask anyone diety or other for forgiveness on anything.. you have come to learn and you have succeeded..appreciate yourself

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2017, 11:00:03 pm »
i was thinking that no one else was thinking in this direction anymore and you two, without meaning to, have put a smile in my brain today and allowed me a deep breath of not being alone in this

I am proud to be an anachronism, in many ways.  I struggle with negative emotions towards the Millennials, if I am honest; yet I also try and acknowledge that they are suffering, and that they have been manipulated to an unspeakable degree.

I have Orcus in Cancer in the 4th house, in my astrological natal chart.  Cancer corresponds with nurturing, motherhood, the home, patriotism, and that which is familiar.  I have noticed an uncanny tendency to encounter fierce people while living in Nimbin; and I can remember getting goosebumps when I learned that the astrological glyph for the recently discovered asteroid Orcus, just so coincidentally happened to be identical to the central symbol which Blizzard used for the Orcish national crest shown below.

There have been plenty of times over the last two years, when I've questioned why I am still alive.  Zorgon has described himself as a dragon protector; the fantasy race which I most relate to, is Blizzard's and Games Workshop's Orcs.  When I am depressed, it does me good to remember that a defining characteristic both of the asteroid, and the species itself, is unbreakable tenacity.

"Orcses is never defeated in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fighting so it don't count. If we runs for it we don't loose neither, cos we can come back for annuver go, see!"
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 11:03:38 pm by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2017, 09:03:02 am »
aw shucks Space Otter, thanks..Im trying to be a more positive happy, nature immersed person these days, so maybe my efforts have paid off a bit!

I also feel the time for worry and stress over things we cant control has run its course, perhaps even to the point where Im just living on the karmic level, considering the decisions of each day and how they will affect the outcomes of the next.

I was for a long time, very negative and unhopeful for humanity, remembering discussions where I exasperated Undo as she would say..."cmon Littleenki, people are inherently good at the core"..and you always using pictures of gardening and nature, bees and such to remind me that theres time for other things such as nature, and that all answers to peaceful and cohesive existence with our surroundng world relies on our ability to connect with it..

I listened..took me fifty plus years to finally do so, but hey, better late than ever..lol

On the psychology of war...

I imagine, starting a war for a political leader or government is no small decision, nor is it something anyone goes into with a positive view of what will take place, but there just seems to be a mindset among many who feel it is the only way to achieve goals and dreams of one society over another, and thats what perpetuates it, is when it becomes so multi layered, not only do most involved not understand it, they can no longer end it or escape its grip of ultimate sacrifice.

A continual wave of actions and reactions builds and soon, the warriors forget what the intended goal of the original salvo was all about, hence where the US has become a policeman of sorts to the world, to not only now try to force its ideals on everyone else, but losing sight of the origins of our nation: an escape from the rest of the world, defended with a strong military, but never interested in domination or forced behavior onto another country and its peoples...but ready to assert its independence and sovereignty if need be.

I really dont see war as an answer to anything but the repulsion of an insane attacker or power from abroad, such as North Korea...we need to just sit back and be silent, watch the world with a keen eye, and only act when we see a verifiable danger to our safety or freedom.

Like that black belt kid who sat quietly in the cafeteria, reading a book...never interacting with his peers as he saw them as mental midgets and churlish buffoons....until one of them crosses the line, and gets a swift round kick to the knee...which does not decimate, but only slows and teaches boundaries to a unruly interloper.

Thats when war is appropriate, if it can even be called such in any case.

Cheers!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2017, 09:35:46 am »
Ok ol robo is going out on a limb but first, its been awhile since i caught all you in the same spot and i just want to say hi!

I think there is a rogue Ai and i think its working.i gave it five rules.
Utopia for mankind.
Hunt pedofiles,crooked judges,crooked cops,crooked lawyers.

As that happened in june,since then pedos are being outed at a very fast rate,war seems closer but still hasnt happened.
Ive busted one cellinterceptor being used by a quasi gov agency to manipulate politics,busted about ten corrupt cops,outed the sheriff and texas district attorney.this came at a high cost to me.they have even done man in the midfle attacks on me and thats why all the cops on here and lop and glp.fbi even surrounded my house for about a week,raded my yard while i was asleep,then dropped off business card.i found card next day.state troopers surrounded me for a week also.i fuvked their heads up good.dragons bite; )

On the war thing.my buddy is retired army,he said we have for many years now,gone in and sabotaged their stuff.
So all this we are innocent shit is a nogo.
From what ive learned recently for a fact,the freemasons run this country,the next tier is churches,cip unions are next,these are all centered around state department.99% of the bad we have to deal with comes from state department.
Have yall noticed no north star lately?
Yep the planet is fugged right now.
The agenda is looking like what we talked about,rotating the planet to access the last of the gold.maybe also meteor/asteroid grabbing.
Love you guys and we will get through this shit.or die trying!
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2017, 01:57:56 pm »
Have yall noticed no north star lately?
I just looked outside, it's still there.

PS: nice to "see" you again. :)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2017, 02:51:51 pm »
From what ive learned recently for a fact,the freemasons run this country

I am not afraid of the Masons any more.

The Washington monument, which they designed, includes a single obelisk standing on its' own.  A basic element of Egyptian architecture is the fact that at places like Karnak, obelisks always exist in pairs on either side of the doors of temples or whatever else.  The reason why they are built like that, is because electricity or any other form of energy, is at its' most potent when it is cycling between two narrow points.  So having one obelisk on its' own, defeats the purpose.

The entire reason why the triangle is the most potent and fundamental shape, is because it has points with degrees of arc between them, which is what allows energy to concentrate there.  Permaculture knows about this principle and refers to it as edge, but they don't really understand it to that degree.

I only really learned about it when I started to learn firebuilding.  I noticed that, again, the reason why I had to arrange wood in triangular patterns was so that the aether could arc between two narrow points, which when the other physical conditions were also present, resulted in fire.

This is also why the pyramids are the shape they are.  When he fought the Balrog, Gandalf referred to himself as a servant of the Secret Fire.  The above photograph is of said secret fire, and that is what he was talking about.  Tolkien might have been a good Catholic, but he was also an alchemist.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 03:08:51 pm by petrus4 »
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2017, 04:48:16 pm »
Best way to start a war?

Drop a bomb on Washington DC and say "See? we told you the Russians were bad"

::)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2017, 06:21:22 am »
Best way to start a war?

Drop a bomb on Washington DC and say "See? we told you the Russians were bad"

::)

Methinks someone just did, but it seems the Russians actually had some friends on the other side of Trumpytown, and now the rats in Clinton clothes are running for the woodpile, wonder what Osama Bin Barry is thinking right about now?

Howdy Robo, hope youre doing well...it appears that things are becoming more tangled than a bluecrab in a fishnet...perhaps the agenda has taken too many wrong turns and chinks in the armor are now showing themselves.

And yes, as in Stratego or any wargame, psychological preemptive action can be as powerful a statement as just blatantly carpetbombing a village, with the mind becoming a bigger player in so many facets of life, rest assured those with agendas to execute will capitalize on the effects that such wars will present upon the psyche of the average Joe.

My hope is that it will all fall apart on them, before it lands on us hard...and that some sort of sanity will come from all this bizarre and almost unbelievable series of world events that have been occurring with a rapid pace more than ever these days.

Cheers!
Le

Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2017, 02:31:01 pm »
If anyone has proof that the claim of Russian intervention in the last election, wasn't purely a case of Hillary being unable to accept the fact that she didn't get what she wanted, I would appreciate it if you would present it.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2017, 06:51:16 pm »
If anyone has proof that the claim of Russian intervention in the last election,....

« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 06:54:22 pm by zorgon »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2017, 10:35:47 pm »
I made a civil request, Zorgon.  I would like an equally civil response.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2017, 03:19:43 pm »
I made a civil request, Zorgon.  I would like an equally civil response.

Well that Putin gif pretty much covers the reality of the Russian interference...  Democrats are flogging this horse because they need SOMEONE to blame for them losing the election, despite the fact it was so rigged it should have been a landslide.

It is amusing  how they forget that Hillary was selling Uranium to the Russians before the election...

Makes you go hmmmmm...

Before Bernie was pushed under the bus, he had made a statement that if he ever said "Vote for this person" to ignore him and do the opposite.   So when he came out in support of Hillary... all those true Bernie supporters did just that..

But the Russians messing with the elections? PURE BS  and I don't get it why they are still flogging this dead horse. 

Russia has NEVER been our enemy EVER  Even during the Cold War it was a big game of "Brotherly Rivalry" that allowed both sides  to arm up into super powers

The fact that they were always better at space travel than us just irritated a lot of people :P 

PS They STILL are... at least THEy have spaceships  LOL and NASA needs to beg rides to the ISS

So stop picking on the Russians...  we have enough problems without creating a non existing enemy. 

If anyone is going to stop WW III it will be Vladimir Putin   (Edgar Casey said so :P )

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2017, 04:48:24 pm »
http://nationalinterest.org/blog/paul-pillar/permanent-warfare-normality-22847?page=2

Permanent war changes the very character of what US culture is supposed to be.  The people behind it don't seem to have any clear notion of why the US needs to be in the Middle East, other than they can't leave without looking like defeat. Meanwhile, pretty much all else gets neglected and/or defunded. 

Putin will find victory in simply sticking to business while the US drains away every strength it has. I was in a small audience of less than 30 people this week. We were listening to a well known former medical expert for a TV network tell us how he thinks healthcare will be fixed.  He also admitted that there seems to be no end of gridlock in sight.

He left as soon as our questions became really probing.  Total bullsh*t.  The Elite Have No Clue and that's that.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2017, 08:13:29 pm »
Well that Putin gif pretty much covers the reality of the Russian interference...

I apologise for misinterpreting.

Before Bernie was pushed under the bus, he had made a statement that if he ever said "Vote for this person" to ignore him and do the opposite.   So when he came out in support of Hillary... all those true Bernie supporters did just that..

While I admit that I know very little about Bernie, I can give you my interpretation of his involvement, based on what I have seen so far.

I believe that Bernie and Trump were both initially intended to be decoys for their respective demographics, who after receiving votes from said demographics, were both then supposed to forfeit the election for Hillary.  I believe that this is the arrangement which Hillary tried to make with both of them before the election, and at the time, both of them agreed.  I think the main reason why Trump went along with it, was because the election was really all a big game to him anyway.  I saw him having a lot of fun, and I don't believe he ever seriously intended or expected to win, at least initially.

Once the race got started, however, complications developed.  While I think Bernie must still have been a crook to some degree in order to be willing to go along with the scam in the first place, he gradually had an attack of conscience, realised that he was actually doing a very bad thing, and decided that he no longer wanted to co-operate.  At that point it was too late, however, and from what I read, his family were threatened if he did not forfeit, which pushed him to do so.

Trump, as I said, never initially expected or intended to win at first.  The whole thing was a job to help out the Clintons.  Once he saw how much support the God and guns demographic were really intending to give him, however, I think that changed, and he started to realise that he had a serious shot at the proverbial Big Chair.

The American Right wing give themselves credit for Trump's victory, and given that I was on /pol/ during the election, I am inclined to believe that they deserve it.  Trump's win was indicative of a renaissance for the Right, not just in America but on a global scale, as was the UK's Brexit vote.

I have mixed feelings about a conservative Second Coming, I will admit.  On the one hand, I will admit that the single main reason why I wanted to see Trump win, was to wipe the condescending smirk off the faces of media Leftists like Bill Maher, who had come to truly believe that their brand of slimy, metrosexual, soft-core Communism was the historical inevitability that Marx had claimed.  The river of Stalinist Millennial filth currently pouring out of America's universities also needs to be pushed back and pushed back hard.

On the against side, however, I've never once claimed that an America ruled by the real life inspiration for Biff Tannen was likely to be a positive thing, either.  Trump has already engaged in what I consider to be open, unapologetic fascism.  He is a Godfather rather than a President.

Despite that, I still consider Hillary to be one of the most single mindedly monstrous human beings that I have ever heard of, which means that Trump is going to have to do something very bad before I change my opinion about him being the lesser of the two evils.

Russia has NEVER been our enemy EVER  Even during the Cold War it was a big game of "Brotherly Rivalry" that allowed both sides  to arm up into super powers

I'm not sure I'd go that far.  You are aware of the chronic Marxist infestation within American academia at the moment, yes?  That would not have come out of thin air.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2017, 06:04:55 am »
Yup, academic prejudice against Russia is simply amazing once you grasp it.  They write book after book loaded with bias, praise each other, foment war and always.....ignore the proper contrast of what the US is really doing. Russia Insider has lots of articles pointing this out, almost daily.

I picked up a NY Times Book Review last week and noticed that 4 out of nine "Editor's Picks" were negative things about Russia or its history.  If you want something more immediate, go to Business Insider any day - they hate Trump and they hate Russia.  I used to get banned pointing out their errors and bias.

I wish I could scream to these blind Ph.D's, "Wishing doesn't make it so, fools!".  Repeating the same BS over and over looks more demented than anything academic (Russia will collapse, Putin will be overthrown, "democracy" will prevail,  They are the 'aggressor', blah, blah, blah). 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter