collapse

Author Topic: Strange 'Explosions' Heard in Several States  (Read 16043 times)

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
Re: Strange 'Explosions' Heard in Several States
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2012, 09:20:30 pm »
Clintonville is only 30 miles west of my 20. I was going to drive over there tomorrow (wednesday) and see waaazzz up. I'll take my video equipment and maybe get some stuff.

Wouldn't it be wild if the rumblings are under ground rivers causing ground cave ins and possibly a giant sinkhole crater like the one here in this vid.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nni68iqI7WA[/youtube]
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2012, 11:16:57 pm »
Weird Georgia: Previous Georgia Booms

Recent news accounts revealed a mysterious atmospheric boom in western Georgia two weekends ago. Georgia has an extensive history of such events.

On June 24, 1981, a house-shaking boom rattled coastal Georgia and both Carolinas. Scientists investigated and found no earthquakes, jets, or construction explosions. One theory is that great pieces of the continental shelf were breaking loose and falling into the depths of the Atlantic Ocean.

Between eleven p.m. and one a.m. on January 7 and 8, 1987, residents along Macon’s Vineville and Ingleside Avenues were shaken awake by a series of three blasts. The first was heard at 11:15 p.m., the other two occurred in rapid succession at 12:45 a.m.

Thomas Clay was preparing for bed when the two explosions “rattled the windows. It sounded like a quarter stick of dynamite. We’ve been hearing them off and on” since Christmas, eight altogether. “Usually, when you hear it once, you’ll hear it again. Each time I jump. It’s that loud.”

A sensitive seismograph at Eatonton registered a ten-second incident at 12:45 a.m., said Dr. Tim Long, a Georgia Tech seismologist. However, it had an acoustic signal unlike earthquakes. “It’s undoubtedly an atmospheric-type occurrence,” Long said.

During 1991 and 1992 a series of mysterious blasts rocked extreme southeastern Georgia, centered around Waycross. The most powerful series originated on February 10, 1992, when they “shook my house” said Grace Kearson. She and neighbors believed the shocks originated from the Ware County landfill, a mile away. However, the blasts were heard and felt in neighboring towns and Brantley and Pierce counties.

Between 10 a.m. and noon on November 20, 1995, loud explosions rocked parts of DeKalb and Gwinnett counties. After numerous reports were phoned into local authorities, DeKalb County sent a fire truck to Dunwoody and Gwinnett County dispatched emergency personnel to six different locations, but nothing out of the ordinary was found. The booms rattled houses and set off dozens of fire and burglar alarms across the area.

Weird Georgia: Previous Georgia Booms

Georgia Power ruled out exploding transformers; Atlanta Gas Light eliminated methane gas explosions in sewers; the National Weather Service reported no unusual atmospheric disturbances, NORAD discounted reentering space debris, and local mining companies had not been blasting.

Problems such as these in central Georgia always draws attention to Robins Air Force Base, where supersonic jet fighters occasionally break the sound barriers near populated areas.

“They damn sure don’t do that at midnight,” said spokesman Dale Brinkman, and only “over sparsely populated areas.”

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2012, 01:20:34 am »
Powerful Boom in Southeastern Georgia

15, 2012, TV headline by News4Jax.com, Jacksonville, Florida.

The five southeastern Georgia counties where the very loud, window-rattling boom was heard on March 15, 2012, between 8:15 AM and 8:30 AM were Brantley, Camden, Charlton, Glynn and McIntosh Counties, marked with red circles in map below.

Officer Todd Rhodes from Georgia's Brunswick Police Dept. told Channel 4:  “It was a noise that literally shook our home. There was some panic there because you know when you hear that noise as far-reaching as it was - and not only hearing it, but feeling it - you want to know, ‘What is this?’”

The FAA told Channel 4 the agency had no record of any aircraft going supersonic in the 5-county area on Thursday morning. The loud boom mystery has persisted in many states for a long time. See related Earthfiles Archive reports below.

The fact that the loud booms continue over time without any explanation is increasingly troubling to affected residents such as Brunswick police officer Todd Rhodes, who told Channel 4, “We haven't heard anything and that's sad. So many people here have felt the booms and we don't have a clue what it was.”

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1959&category=Environment

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2012, 02:30:36 pm »
interesting site here  with lots on clintonville AND other places
http://strangesoundsinthesky.com/

Yup they do have a lot  ;D  Otter Farm  :o

Mysterious Rumblings in Sooke Bring Down a Barn

[youtube]aGSOXoqotX0[/youtube]

Shock Waves

[youtube]_4vce3WkEkY[/youtube]

So this one they say was an 'Air Blast' caused by an Aerospace company that is BONDING metals (iron to copper) for military use   Hmmmmmm

But shock waves can travel a long way.... here you can actually SEE the shock wave

Pepcon Explosion Documentary in HD - Discovery Explosions Gone Wrong

[youtube]ZOPP4ZBgnoA[/youtube]

sky otter

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2012, 03:14:15 pm »
 ;D

thanks for capturing those Z..i couldn't move those suckers for anything...
i've gone from low tech to no tech..hahahahahahahaha

the clintonville noises were on our local tv channel right before the weather
but they didn't say much more than they couldn't figure it out..

my latest theory is that the chem trails have shut us in and that sounds that would not
normally travel so far are doing it because we are sealed in by an artifical barrier in the sky

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2012, 07:59:04 pm »
Ya, well, I hooked a ride over to clintonville today and nothing to report. No sounds, no tv trucks or radio stations set up for reporting. The town was just like all the other times I drove through it.

I did notice people out on the street in deep conversation which could be about anything. Several were smiling as they waved their arms back and forth as if embelishing some story while smiling.

I stopped to check out a truck for sale in clintonville but while standing around, nothing happened other than me looking the car over. Come to think of it, there was construction going on right at the 45 22 split downtown clintonville.

Naw, that couldn't be whats doin it. Has to be underground.

Sorry, nothing to report there.

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2012, 08:07:59 pm »
Hey, I just remembered something. When I lived in Milwaukee 25 years ago, I would go down to south Milwaukee & cudahy and there, was a drop forge at harnishfeger pounding all day into the evenin. They shut it down at night so the city could sleep without the ground shaking. Ya, the ground shook very noticeably and you could hear the forge pound the Steele. You could feel and hear this for many blocks in all directions.

Only clintonville has no drop forge to shake the ground there.

The Matrix Traveller

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2012, 08:28:28 pm »
Interesting thread;

We have heard about this on TV news last night, down under in NZ, across the ditch from Australia.

Is there any "Tunneling" underground going on in the area?

Perhaps Secret?

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2012, 09:19:36 pm »
I mentioned it a few months ago, that at Tampa airport on some nights, the jets turning up can sound like explosions. Just a thought, but those big commercials sound like thunder carried over the bay!
LE
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2012, 09:47:43 pm »
Today they say they got a 1.5 on the earthquake seismograph from tuesday. They were going to position motion detectors for any more tremors.

There is a small airport in clintonville but no big jets land there. I know big jet sound cause I live a couple miles west of a big one. The big jets come in and sometimes they reverse thrust by flipping open the engine reverse clam shells and throttle up causing the engine exhaust to slow the jet down and that creates a louder rumble in the ground than the taking off noise.

We had a legiant jet from vegas drive of the runway last year and the pilot throttled up trying to get his wheels out of the mud on the edge of the taxi way. I knew that noise was something wrong when I heard that and drove over to the airport and there it was. Port side wing dipped into the grass and the wheels bogged down.

I suspect with all the really hot weather we were having the ground in clintonville must have had underground springs washing out the lower ground and tonnes of rock were falling and shaking the ground.

Now I have seen a map where that area is within the madrid fault line. News now reports the same activity as in clintonville, is now happening down in montello just south west of clintonville. In October 2010 up in michigan there was a similar boo going on and a crack opened up. The ground had risen 5 feet above the surrounding ground as it broke open. Trees were slanted opposite each other on either side of the crack.

People reported the booms and ground shaking before the ground cracking event next day was discovered. This area is also in the area where ELF is produced. Even though the navy claims ELF is off line, ya have to wonder since clintonville is inline with the madrid fault line right up to where the michigan ground shook and the crack appeared.

ELF operates in clam lake wisconsin which is north of clintonville and the othe ELF station is 150 miles due east of the clam lake in michigan near sawyer naval base.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2012, 08:41:00 am »
Today they say they got a 1.5 on the earthquake seismograph from tuesday. They were going to position motion detectors for any more tremors.

There is a small airport in clintonville but no big jets land there. I know big jet sound cause I live a couple miles west of a big one. The big jets come in and sometimes they reverse thrust by flipping open the engine reverse clam shells and throttle up causing the engine exhaust to slow the jet down and that creates a louder rumble in the ground than the taking off noise.

We had a legiant jet from vegas drive of the runway last year and the pilot throttled up trying to get his wheels out of the mud on the edge of the taxi way. I knew that noise was something wrong when I heard that and drove over to the airport and there it was. Port side wing dipped into the grass and the wheels bogged down.

I suspect with all the really hot weather we were having the ground in clintonville must have had underground springs washing out the lower ground and tonnes of rock were falling and shaking the ground.

Now I have seen a map where that area is within the madrid fault line. News now reports the same activity as in clintonville, is now happening down in montello just south west of clintonville. In October 2010 up in michigan there was a similar boo going on and a crack opened up. The ground had risen 5 feet above the surrounding ground as it broke open. Trees were slanted opposite each other on either side of the crack.

People reported the booms and ground shaking before the ground cracking event next day was discovered. This area is also in the area where ELF is produced. Even though the navy claims ELF is off line, ya have to wonder since clintonville is inline with the madrid fault line right up to where the michigan ground shook and the crack appeared.

ELF operates in clam lake wisconsin which is north of clintonville and the othe ELF station is 150 miles due east of the clam lake in michigan near sawyer naval base.
I have to think, gigas, if the booms are originating from underground, how far are "falling rocks" falling when they are underground?
Especially if they are heard as sonic booms, and not a grinding crunching sound muffled by the ground.
If a boom is to be heard from that depth, the rocks have to fall at least a hundred feet or so, right?
Maybe there is more to the Hollow earth theory than weve been told.... http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_29.htm

Id wonder, too, if weather systems in the Earth's center would cause "underground thunder"?
I think if ELF is at play here, it's the natural kind, and is an indicator of tectonics taking place.

Also, look up Cymatics, as it's the effect on matter caused by sound, and youll see that the right frequencies will cause mountains to rise up like waves from the sea.
I have thought of the effects of Cymatics as the way the world's mountain ranges were formed, and it's probably happening again.
If we can use an elf sensor(anyone else have one?) we can pinpoint the frequencies, and look from that starting point as to what the booms are, and why we are hearing them now.
I personally, after years of Cymatics study, feel it is the way the earth's shape was formed, and most likely it's the way it will be destroyed, too.
No fireballs, or radiation waves, just the right vibrations, and wham, we disassociate into sand and organic particles. I think Tesla had done something like it, when he strapped that resonator to the column in his workshop, just imagine that to the 25th power, and that's the sweet spot to turn us all back into atoms.

Anyway, after that, have a nice day!;)

Littleenki

The Matrix Traveller

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2012, 02:00:21 pm »
Have these Noises now Stopped ?

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2012, 04:59:36 pm »
I heard the rocket tests today in Tarpon Springs, and several folks asked what is that?
I told them and they said nonsense, you cant hear that from here(40 miles away) and I asked, what was it then, and got a dumb look for my answer.
Oh well, if people dont want the answer they shouldnt ask,right?  LOL!

Personally, it sounds like people are hearing things different these days, and it's due to time compression, in my opinion.
Interdimensional ripples are occuring in between dimensions and showing themselves for a split second or more, and it's the time rippling when the dimension is crossed they are hearing. Basically it's a sonic boom between two dimensions, but some will say Im crazy. Pretty soon the lights will change and we will pull forward into the new Earth future. Dont miss the bus, or youll be sorry!

If you have noticed, since last year sounds have become more muffled, and distant sounding, and several times in the last few months, Ive experienced total silent spots in an otherwise noisy day.
My hearing is pretty good, and I know most natural sounds when I hear them, so I know Im not hearing(or not hearing)things.

To me, it seems the world is accelerating towards an event horizon, and that EH is very close, so close, it is interfering with the transmission of sound waves through our atmosphere. In another few years, we will start to see things that havent been seen for millenia, and we wont be ready for it, if we dont pay attention to whats happening now. Once we start to see things, we wont care about hearing them anymore.

Floating orbs of energy, spinning spirals of atmospheric energy vortex signatures, and the enlightenment of certain people to the truth. We will see it all and more when the time is right, and the compression accelerates us to the point of molecular disassociation, when we all get to start over with the whole civilization experiment we are part of. A new beginning for humanity and one of many we have been through in the past.
Back to the DNA strand we were made of........Back to...
???
Sounds crazy? I dont think so!
Littleenki

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2012, 06:55:56 pm »
I would like to believe something like this is underground and waking up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnUDQyOWbi8&feature=related[/youtube]

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2012, 07:39:49 pm »
It's not a far off possibility, gigas, and keep an eye out for those groundhogs, theyll be the first to warn of the impending doom!:D
LE

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter