collapse

Author Topic: RFID - They're Chipping Us Without Our Consent!  (Read 4797 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
RFID - They're Chipping Us Without Our Consent!
« on: February 27, 2012, 08:24:43 am »
Now...  This may be old news.  The article is from August 19, 2010, but I had not seen it before now.

Secretly forced brain implants Pt 1: Explosive court case

http://www.examiner.com/human-rights-in-national/secretly-forced-br...

From the site:

What I found...is there is no law on the books requiring that informed consent be obtained. More important, I believe there is a need for such a law, as there continue to be cases where this basic right--I do view it as a basic right--is abused. As I started out, I would like to put this on a personal level for everyone of my colleagues. You just think about your own family, your own son, your own daughter, or grandchildren who might be, the next time they go to a doctor, the subject of some medical experiment that they are not even told about. I do not think there can be many things more un-American than that. ~ Senator John Glenn, introducing failed Bill S. 193 to 105th Congress.

A right, Senator John Glenn says - and it is a right!  This is MY flesh and NO ONE has permission to put ANYTHING into My body without MY consent.  And They surely DON'T have the right to chip Me!

But, of course...  I think They did anyway.  I was in the hospital and an "IV injection" was given where They picked up My hand, turned the back of it away from Me, and aimed the needle at the back of My hand and not the IV line.  It hurt like hell and felt exactly like I would expect some object being inserted into My flesh would feel.

For the "IV injection" procedure, there were two People, one to inject, and one to hold My shoulder and elbow steady!

NOTHING like any IV injection I have ever had.

So remember this the next time You're in the hospital, doctor's office, anywhere, it seems...  They might try doing it to YOU!

Petition to STOP this:  http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/synergy/
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 09:40:06 am by Amaterasu »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

Re: RFID - They're Chipping Us Without Our Consent!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 01:07:47 pm »
Well, if they did manage to chip me, i probably blew it up by now:)

My wife was amazed to find such a chip in her passport. No-one knows precisely what info is on the chip (they say it's just the same info that's printed) but how do we know?

The second thing that worries me is that they never asked us before introducing this chip, and it's tiny, easily implanted.
 The chip was successfuly cracked by students in 2006, yet they are still using it.
I wrote to the passport office asking them why are they still using a defunct system, that can be scanned 20 feet away, and will lead to many more cases of 'id theft'.

No answer, of course.......

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 01:24:32 pm »
Microwave the passport.  I hear that fries them chips in a heartbeat.  [smile]

I wish I had the funds to get the one in Me out.  [sigh]  Too queasy about cutting m'Self...
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 01:52:12 pm »
50 volts should do it, if you can locate the chip, stick a needle in it with a wire attached, the other wire further up your arm (NOT in other hand, as this will cause the current to go through your heart).
50 volts will be a bit painful, but tolerable, like a sting, but it will fry the chip 8)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 02:28:06 pm »
Thanks, Luke!  Now all I have to do is find the equipment!  LOL!  I will keep that in mind!

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 02:34:24 pm »
You can get 6 batteries (9v square ones) and just clip them to each other, this will give 54 volts DC

I have survived 440v AC and 10,000 v DC shocks, so you should be OK :D

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 03:17:43 pm »
Given that I spent the dollar I found the other day...not sure how I would accomplish this.  But if I get a job...I will do this for sure!  Or just have it removed.

Thanks!

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 03:47:06 pm »
Amaterasu  I was not taken direct to the specific link when I clicked it.
( maybe I needed to sign up 1st)

But I did a quick search and found this..

http://www.examiner.com/human-rights-in-national/secretly-forced-brain-implants-explosive-court-case

I am not sure if you are referring to some one else or yourself about having a RFID inserted.. If it is you, then I do find it hard to believe ! and If I was in that situation no doubt I would be somewhat traumatised.

Also If Play with machines advice is correct..and his advice worked..then how lucky we all may be who has read his comments if it ever happens to
any of us.

Its a very frightening thought..but I suspect that will be the aim of the New World Order.. They have already brought it in for pets.

I recall how frustrated that I felt around 2006/7 when I visited the USA and had to give my fingerprints and do an iris scan...I had no idea before hand to expect it...No one had informed me before and after having now thought about it afterward..I do think it was wrong. There should had been a way of checking a persons record before they travelled to inform them, or to indicate if they had travelled to the USA before...IF there was no ref to it, then they should had been pre warned before..

If there was nothing on their passports at that time to indicate they had travelled to the USA before , or if they had shown a new passport then it
should have been a standard process to inform them before they travelled.

Even though it was a few years after 9/11..anyone who had never travelled to the USA probably had no idea..

IF I had been aware before, I probably would not had travelled.

I felt violated and like slave when I felt almost forced to comply when Id already arrived.  I highly suspect my only other option would had been to
had been sent back home...But I was not even sure about that.

I now think I and anyone should have the rights to have all the information removed if I requested it.. I had no criminal record..so why should I have to comply..

My opinion now is 9/11 was done deliberate to bring this sort of thing in..

Then the new passports came out with the Chip.
This again seemed a severe concern at the time..

I suspect if you were able to destroy the chip, that if you travelled and they scanned it... that it would not work to offer what information that the authorities require that they would prevent one from travelling.

IF you could just get away with showing it and it only would be scanned
in certain situations, then that would be well worth considering destoying the chip.
----------------

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 03:58:08 pm »
Astr0144...

The link is about brain implants.  But yes.  I think I was implanted with an RFID in My left hand.  I am quite pissed, indeed.

And yes...  The Naziesque fascistization is moving at an awesome clip here.  My li'l buddy in My left hand says it all.  I feel Your outrage at such treatment here in the land of the [cough cough] "free."

This is why We must take Their power away through overunity ("free energy").  You can read more about that at My petition in My sig.

And yes...  9/11 was indeed an inside job, and They made a patsy out of one of Their ex agents (Osama was CIA).

I don't think My chip is to identify so much as locate - and kill Me if They think They need to (or want to).

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 04:41:51 pm »
I am sorry to read your reply if you do have an implant....

If you really believe that it is , I wonder if there is anyway that it can
have it confirmed. You see such things on the movies...but I am not sure about reality and I am doubtful one could get themselves checked unless you had the right connections.

I am new so I do not know anything about  your background as yet.

I had seen some articles in the past about some CIA agents having them planted...but if you are not in such a profession and just a normal everyday
citizen, then that is concerning..However having such interests as theses types of forum, ( hopefully they don't know of us on this one ! )  maybe
in certain people they could target them if they got the chance.

With Nanotechnology who knows how big they can be !

I have read of such things planned for our future..but who is to say they have not already done it in ways that we would not beware about.

What ever it is concerning.. I hope that you can find a solution.

Best of Luck with it.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 04:54:13 pm »
Thank You for Your kind words.  As for My background...  I was over at ATS from 2006 until about a month or two ago.  I remember seeing You post over there...  [smile]

You can check out My thread, Just So You Know, here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=737.0

It's not just happening to Me.  It's happening to LOTS of People.

That's why I beg People to sign My petition and spread the word far and wide.  I see no other hope against Them.

http://www.change.org/petitions/us-military-release-the-technology-of-electrogravitics

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 06:05:20 pm »
Sorry for the layout of my posts.. .I am having trouble making them show up as I expect them to look ,when posted..for some reason it seems to mess up the layout. Ive tried to modify them, but seem to be struggling. Ill have to keep experimenting until I figure it out how to make the layout look right.

After reading some of the info from your links, I have a bit more understanding.

I could see why the NWO  may want to chip you...knowing that they would be against your principles and electrogravitics..

That looks fascinating what your father was involved in.
Having such talents and ideals to eliminate use of money
would seem hard to vision for the masses after they have
been educated to not know any alternative.

And its unlikely Big Brother would want us to all become more equal if
that was ever a possibility.(unlikely as we are all so different) But it could be possible to have a completely different better world no doubt.

Some of the things I am reading on this forum seem quite incredible.

I am not sure what your agenda is to try and get your message out to the masses and avoid becoming a further target.

Alex Jones appears to be doing a great job in his approach..but he warns how much hes aware of what could happen to him.

Depending upon ones style / view point..Some educators like to be fully visible...others more underground..

For me If there was way to get ones message to be promoted with a less chance of being targeted by such concerns as the NWO..then I would prefer that approach.

There is various software around that can be used to promote ones messages to wide audiences that I believe can be very fast and effective..and relatively  cheap...

It is used by Marketers to try and sell their products and services,     but could also be used for other causes..

If signing such a petition..would people be willing to pass on all their     
details ! other than a name and email ?

If they used false ones would this be noted !
Im sure that some will be willing to create many alternatives if
they believed it could help in the cause !..and could not be detected.

after a few attempts at modifying, I hope it looks a better layout.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 06:32:20 pm by astr0144 »

Offline Skell

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2012, 02:20:01 pm »
O_O;; I was really concerned when I heard about this RFID chip stuff... It took awhile but I came up with a few solutions... mostly involving EMP's http://www.gizmowatch.com/entry/howto-create-an-emp-bomb-of-your-own/

but the EMP seems to be the most painless and effective :).

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2012, 05:52:41 am »
Skell, i went to the 'answer' page, and it suggested detonating a nuke in the upper atmosphere ;D that's hardly painless :P

Seriously, any HV cap discharge through a coil (with an iron core) would probably do it also 8)
Amy: Maybe there's a much easier & cheaper way to do it, get one of those 'piezo' lighters, take the piezo part out, connect a wire to the bottom, and sharpen the 'spark wire' to a point, place the 2 wires on your hand (each side of the chip) and press the trigger.

You might have to jab it in a bit under the skin (ouch) and it will give you a jolt, but nothing harmful in any way.
 I would post some pictures, but my camera got killed...
PWM

Offline Skell

• Regular Members
  • Gold 0
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2012, 02:50:26 pm »
Skell, i went to the 'answer' page, and it suggested detonating a nuke in the upper atmosphere ;D that's hardly painless :P

Seriously, any HV cap discharge through a coil (with an iron core) would probably do it also 8)
Amy: Maybe there's a much easier & cheaper way to do it, get one of those 'piezo' lighters, take the piezo part out, connect a wire to the bottom, and sharpen the 'spark wire' to a point, place the 2 wires on your hand (each side of the chip) and press the trigger.

You might have to jab it in a bit under the skin (ouch) and it will give you a jolt, but nothing harmful in any way.
 I would post some pictures, but my camera got killed...
PWM

LMAO your right I think I posted the wrong link.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56