collapse

Author Topic: The World Must Take Charge at Fukushima  (Read 78340 times)

Fruitbat

Re: The World Must Take Charge at Fukushima
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2013, 03:37:07 pm »

Offline Elvis Hendrix

• Gold 398
  • It is not the critic that counts.
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2013, 04:43:29 am »

Fuk-‘hush’-ima:

Japan’s new state secrets law gags whistleblowers, raises press  freedom fears................

Many issues of national importance to Japan, probably including the state of the Fukushima power plant, may be designated state secrets under a new draft law. Once signed, it could see whistleblowers jailed for up to 10 years.

Japan has relatively lenient penalties for exposing state secrets compared to many other nations, but that may change with the introduction of the new law. Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's government has agreed on draft legislation on the issue on Friday and expects the parliament to vote on it during the current session, which ends on December 6.

With a comfortable majority in both chambers, the ruling coalition bloc would see no problems overcoming the opposition. Critics say the new law would give the executive too much power to conceal information from the public and compromise the freedom of the press.

Currently only issues of defense can be designated state secret in Japan, and non-military leakers face a jail term of up to one year. Defense officials may be sentenced to five years for exposing secrets, or 10 years, if the classified information they leaded came from the US military.

The new law would enact harsher punishment to leakers, but more importantly, it would allow government branches other than defense ministry designate information as state secrets. The bill names four categories of ‘special secrets’, which would be covered by protection – defense, diplomacy, counter-terrorism and counter-espionage.

Under the new legislation a ministry may classify information for a five-year term with a possibility of prolongation to up to 30 years. After that a cabinet ruling would be needed for the secret to be treated as such, but there is no limit for how long information may be kept under a lid.

"Basically, this bill raises the possibility that the kind of information about which the public should be informed is kept secret eternally," Tadaaki Muto, a lawyer and member of a task force on the bill at the Japan Federation of Bar Associations, told Reuters.

"Under the bill, the administrative branch can set the range of information that is kept secret at its own discretion."

Media watchdogs in Japan fear the bill would allow the government to cover up serious blunders, like the collusion between regulators and utilities, which was a significant factor in the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster. The quake- and tsunami-hit nuclear power plant went into meltdown and continues to leak contaminated water as its operator TEPCO failed to contain it.

TEPCO has long been accused of obscuring the crisis and Fukushima. Many details on its development were first published in the media before going to governmental or corporate reports.

Critics of the state secrets bill say it would undermine media’s ability to act as the public’s eye on the actions of the government and whoever it would choose to shield.

"It seems very clear that the law would have a chilling effect on journalism in Japan," said Lawrence Repeta, a law professor at Meiji University.

http://rt.com/news/japan-state-secrets-law-712/
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
B H.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2013, 06:43:41 pm »

WTFUKU? What the Fukushima ? !

Published on Sep 1, 2013

#WTFUKU? CNN broke the historic WHAT THE FUKUSHIMA? news today 8.31.13.

Here scientist Patrick Flanagan tells us that Fukushima is far worse than we've all been led to believe.

http://phisciences.com founder Patrick Flanagan says it's even worse that CNN has reported, a horrific equivalent of radiation equal to 10 Hiroshima's an hour 24/7 has been pumped into seas for since 3.11.13.

That's equal to about 8,700 Hiroshima's.

Link to the LIFE MAGAZINE story on the young doctor Flanagan. http://phisciences.com/flanagan-experiments

Is it any wonder our world is dying?

What the Fukushima?!

Video from director Ken Sheetz http://buzzbroz.com

See Ken's meditations for a better world at http://dreamshield.org

The CNN story the world can be grateful for. http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08/30/why-fukushima-is-worse-than-you-think/

And this:
Editor’s note: Mycle Schneider is an independent international consultant on energy and nuclear policy based in Paris. He is the coordinator and lead author of the World Nuclear Industry Status Report. The views expressed are his own.

"The tank leak is just the latest in a long list of signs that things are going fundamentally wrong at the site of what could still turn out to be

the most serious radiological event in history.

And the situation could still get a lot worse.

A massive spent fuel fire would likely dwarf the current
dimensions of the catastrophe and could exceed the
radioactivity releases of Chernobyl dozens of times.

First, the pool walls could leak beyond the capacity to deliver cooling water or a reactor building could collapse following one of the hundreds of aftershocks.

Then, the fuel cladding could ignite spontaneously
releasing its entire radioactive inventory."

Not surprisingly, some out there, deep in the programming of society, brainwashed by video games or God knows what, who seem to think a post apocalyptic world of zombies and the living dead radiation will create are cool are making some strange comments and personal attacks.

I reassure you not a single one of these comments will be allowed to be posted out of great respect for Patrick Flanagan's message of hope and serious wake up call. I will also ban and weed out anyone making disrespectful comments from my channel permanently for wasting my time with your nonsense.

Thanks and big thanks to all of you seeing what this man, who invented something to help heal you, and not hiding behind a psuedonymn is doing.

Grow the Fuku up.

This makes a lot of work for me on a viral video as I must review thousands of comments for approval to post. So please be patient at seeing your comments appear.

We second that.

Although we have not been in contact with Dr. Pat (another friend of another pyramid buddy, Nick Edwards) in about 30 years, we have invited our old friend to drop by our lovely home here at Pegasus, as we wish to discuss his radiation transmutation technology.   :P
   :P

« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 06:53:55 pm by thorfourwinds »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2013, 08:40:11 pm »
Found this:

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/Graphene_Oxide_for_Nuclear_Decontamination.php

Whaddaya think peeps?

Greetings esteemed Member Fruitbat:

Great contact, Sir Steve, and thank you for your continued interest in saving humanity.   :P.

We left the following comment over there for consideration:

Greetings:
We are interested in communicating with anyone who is involved (or would like to be) with transmutation, removal or dilution of radioactive nuclear waste, starting with Fukushima. We are currently investigating John Hutchison's 'Ray Gun' claims, as well as Tom Bearden's and Dr. Patrick Flanigan's relevant work.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
thorfourwinds

The World Must Take Charge at Fukushima

tfw
Peace Love Light
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

FALLOUT CLOCK
Elapsed Time since March 11, 2011, 2:46 PM - Fukushima, Japan
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2013, 08:44:37 pm »
"The tank leak is just the latest in a long list of signs that things are going fundamentally wrong at the site of what could still turn out to be

the most serious radiological event in history.

COULD turn out to be???  I have news for the speaker:  It IS the most serious radiological event in history.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 12:34:55 pm by thorfourwinds »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Titan

• Regular Members
  • Gold 5
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2013, 05:50:22 am »
Can you imagine what we would be dealing with if a previous civilization had created a mess like this?  What if we were still struggling to maintain some kind of massive radiological hazard from thousands of years ago?

The radioactive contamination created by just this one nuclear catastrophe will be with Earth for thousands of years unless a technology is created that somehow neutralizes ionizing radioactive isotopes.

Not one more atom should be split until humanity discovers such a technology.

Sometimes I wonder if ancient cultures did leave behind some hazards.  I wonder if modern interpretation of the "curse" of the Pharaohs tombs in Egypt was not so much a supernatural vengeance threat as a warning like the radiation hazard icon.  Maybe those structures and tombs were sealed up in stone for just such a reason.

Chernobyl blew but was speedily entombed.  Fukushima is multiple reactors at least one of which blew sky high.  It's also pouring endlessly into the ocean.  Chernobyl has killed over a million people.  I wouldn't be surprised if hundreds of millions die of cancers caused by Fukushima and it's far from even being contained.  If the fuel rod relocation endeavor fails perhaps billions could die.
Considering there has been very little word from Fukushima since the earthquake and typhoons last week, and reports that people observed smoke coming from the spent fuel pool building shortly before video feeds went down, perhaps the worst has already occurred.

Fruitbat

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2013, 06:00:16 am »
Gold for that post, Titan.

On topic, informative and thoughtful. I've been told (indirectly) by Nancy Hutchison that the rad count has spiked massively recently on the west coast.

Has any one got a geiger counter over there and can give us some information?

And you are 100% right NOT ONE ATOM should be split until we find a way of clearing up the mess that we have already made.

Anyone want to help me get to be supreme ruler of the world so that I can order it done? :c)

I need planners for both policy and campaign. I need zillions of dollars, and someone fetch me a bong!

FB!

Offline Titan

• Regular Members
  • Gold 5
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2013, 06:11:21 am »
Here's some screenshots from before a lot of the sensors went offline recently.

EDIT TO ADD: I realize now that I have posted this that the Corvallis EPA chart is continually updated so the graphic will appear differently every time it is loaded even within this forum posting.  When I originally saved the link it looked like the screen grab in the first image of this post.  Strange that the current production of the chart image no longer shows that.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 06:20:47 am by Titan »

Offline Titan

• Regular Members
  • Gold 5
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2013, 01:34:12 pm »
It seems like we have big trouble.  Who knows what's going on at Fukushima?  Have we really heard a credible word since the Earthquake?  I just took this screenshot of RIGHT NOW.  Some areas have the highest alert level possible!

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2013, 02:32:39 pm »
Can you imagine what we would be dealing with if a previous civilization had created a mess like this?  What if we were still struggling to maintain some kind of massive radiological hazard from thousands of years ago?

WHY are there DESERTS all over the world?

WHY do we find TEKTITES and DESERT GLASS in these DESERTS?

WHY does this glass look exactly like the VITRIFIED SAND found on the NEVADA TEST SITE after the A BOMB tests?

WHAT really happened to ATLANTIS?

WHY do the VEDIC TEXTS describe a Nuclear War?

Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana hurled a single projectile 
Charged with all the power of the Universe.
An incandescent column of smoke and flame
As bright as the thousand suns
Rose in all its splendour...
a perpendicular explosion
with its billowing smoke clouds...
...the cloud of smoke
rising after its first explosion
formed into expanding round circles
like the opening of giant parasols...
..it was an unknown weapon,
An iron thunderbolt,
A gigantic messenger of death,
Which reduced to ashes
The entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.
...The corpses were so burned
As to be unrecognizable.
The hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
And the birds turned white.
After a few hours
All foodstuffs were infected...
...to escape from this fire
The soldiers threw themselves in streams
To wash themselves and their equipment.
Ancient verses from the Mahabharata: (6500 B.C.?)

Ancient City Found, Irradiated From Atomic Blast

Radiation still so intense, the area is highly dangerous.
     A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers a three
square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur.  Scientists are investigating the
site, where a housing development was  being built.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/ancit.htm

::)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 06:59:57 pm by thorfourwinds »

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2013, 03:29:51 pm »
Quite right, Z, and a cool post Titan ;)

The Vimana's were quite recent, there is evidence that there was a 'limited nuclear exchange' around 35,000 years ago :o

The graphene thing, very interesting.......

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2013, 05:17:09 pm »
It seems like we have big trouble.  Who knows what's going on at Fukushima?  Have we really heard a credible word since the Earthquake?  I just took this screenshot of RIGHT NOW.  Some areas have the highest alert level possible!

Back when Fukushima was happening the US NAVY sent in a nuclear aircraft carrier... the offer was to run cables ashore and provide power for the plant. An aircraft carrier can power a small city....

They refused the help... (as we know now becuae the system was already in meltdown 8 hrs after the EQ and the coolent pipes were toothpicks on the ground so turning on the pumps was a moot point)

However what most people missed is WHY the carrier high tailed it out of the area. Sure we heard the reports that the deck were getting contamination from the air... but what wasn't covered as much was the seawater used to cool the ships reactors had so much radiation in it that it was causing problems for the ships reactors.

Now looking at that map... how does that compare with know reactors in the USA?  Is there enough radiation lurking in the fallout to cause issues with the reactors?

And no  we have no reliable report of current situation. All we know for certain is there is a steady leak into the ocean... "Leak?" LOL that has to be a major understatement

« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 07:01:20 pm by thorfourwinds »

Fruitbat

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2013, 05:35:39 pm »

You know, I have been thinking... There were reports of neutron beams emerging from Fuku in the early days, apparently that's how Arnie Gunderson knew what was going on way before the Japs admitted anything.

Apparently those are the tell tales of a full on uncontained nuclear reaction. Assuming that the cores HAVE melted though, and are now being cooled by groundwater which is flowing straight out to see, what we have here is not just a leak of radiation, but a fast breeding of radioactivity on a mahoosive scale via the mechanism of neutrons versus hydrogen in the free flowing water...

I don't like "thinking", anymore.

To stop that sort of thing you'd need a very carefully placed one of those new fangled american B61 Ground penetrators, with the yield and depth worked out really quite precisely. And they ought to be getting on with it really, whilst we still have familiar marine life in that sea...

There, that's better. Stop thinking and start looking for something to blow up, that's the man's way!

FB.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2013, 06:16:44 pm »
Zorgon, it all appears to fall in the category of hidden or forbidden archeology, with the ancient texts being poo-poo'ed as myth, legend, or just plain impossible...

history does repeat itself...oh, wait, it's just a myth...

8)

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

deuem

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2013, 10:53:21 pm »
FB,  the only thing I would add is to remove every fuel rod assembly you could get your hands on first, Move them 30 miles away and then proceed with operation B61. Vaporize anything that is left and make a giant glass sand pit. In a few years it would make a nice port for boats.

To date I have not heard even one person say why we could not do that. Vaporize the problem. Worry about Godzilla later. When I say hear about, I really mean someone who would know exactly what would happen and not posts from the web.

I mean what would happen in war time if one country nuked an atomic sub, same problem just smaller? Would the sub and all the atomic particles just vanish or make it worse? If it is a 50/50 choice then do we get to vote? Right now we can only line up to die. That is no fun..

Looks like it is going to go on and on the that bunny beating the drum...  Plan B61 anyone?

deuem

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]