collapse

Author Topic: Unified field theory  (Read 10354 times)

7even6ix2wo

Re: Unified field theory
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2013, 01:42:26 pm »
Is this saying that in the 3rd derivative the time is coupled in both a forward and backward relationship?
Is this conveying something about a closed-loop feedback system in which time is the oscillating variable?

Those were just some very simple functions to illustrate that there is a fundamental difference between third order equations and the second order equations that govern almost all of what is known.  Again, I only have a loose grasp of how this could lead to free energy based on my understanding of Prigogine's work.

Prigogone in his own words: Nobel lecture
Prigogine's result described in a NASA report: Sec.4.2 Accessing or "Tapping" Energy from Zero Point Energy 

(In that second link everything after page 41 is pretty interesting.)  Prigogine showed that energy does not need to be conserved within a local system when it is out of thermodynamic equilibrium.

Here is a simple diagram of my cosmological model.  It will make more sense if you read the papers but the important thing to understand is this: There are actually two kinds of time.  Normal time (chronos) is up and new time (chiros) is to the right.  The red square is our whole universe and the two boxes are the larger cosmological setting.  If you have familiarity with relativity you will see that the red square is a Minkowski diagram.

Any way, I am proposing that our universe is one of Prigogine's special non-equilibrium systems and it should be possible to harvest energy from the external flow of chiros.  Think of a water wheel that generates power from the flow of time rather than a stream.

7even6ix2wo

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2013, 01:48:15 pm »
is there anyway to jump to the other universe?

Theoretically it is possible but from an engineering perspective I have no idea.  As a physicist I can say, "Assume we had frictionless ether and infinite energy etc...", but an engineer will laugh at that. 
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 01:51:44 pm by 7even6ix2wo »

7even6ix2wo

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2013, 01:57:48 pm »
Stories about free energy are always spotty and the machines don't work reliably.  Maybe an inventor sees something but then the exact same experiment doesn't work when verifiers are there.  In the case where this is not a hoax, I think it might have something to do with alignment to the cosmological axis.  As the Earth spins, a stationary device will experience all alignments with the axis, but who knows what is the right one and when does that happen?  For a water wheel to work, the paddles need to be pretty much perpendicular to the stream's direction.

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2013, 12:48:45 am »
Those were just some very simple functions to illustrate that there is a fundamental difference between third order equations and the second order equations that govern almost all of what is known.  Again, I only have a loose grasp of how this could lead to free energy based on my understanding of Prigogine's work.

Prigogone in his own words: Nobel lecture
Prigogine's result described in a NASA report: Sec.4.2 Accessing or "Tapping" Energy from Zero Point Energy 

Ilya Prigogine: Yes, I have read his book Order out of Chaos.

(In that second link everything after page 41 is pretty interesting.)  Prigogine showed that energy does not need to be conserved within a local system when it is out of thermodynamic equilibrium.

He showed that the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is flawed in that it 'assumes' all systems are closed. He went on to show that there are no 'closed' systems in existence, and that 'all' systems exchange energy/information with their environment.

Any way, I am proposing that our universe is one of Prigogine's special non-equilibrium systems and it should be possible to harvest energy from the external flow of chiros.  Think of a water wheel that generates power from the flow of time rather than a stream.

Prigonine's Bifurcation points (Where systems either evolve to the next level or annihilate)  are the start of these non-equilibrium systems. I find it refreshing that somebody has extrapolated his message to something substantial!  :)
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2013, 12:12:32 pm »
"Assume we had frictionless ether and infinite energy etc...", but an engineer will laugh at that.

Engineers are funny people... :P

Considering the size of the Universe compared to our puny Planet,,, and considering the Universe is 90% plasma energy...

I would call that infinite energy by our standards and needs :P

A simple 100 tons of Helium 3 can power the Planet for one year with safe clean fusion fuel and there is enough of that lying on the surface of the moon to power the Planet for 10,000 years

Why not just work on that? Monsanto's Mounds Lab was doing that back in the 60's :) I have the declassified delivery slips for the HE3

[youtube]4BVt2gKHNBA[/youtube]

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2013, 09:49:37 pm »
Well that first paper was very impressive, and i daresay it gave a few people a headache ;)

I am trying to interpret your formulas & theory as best i can, i’m not a math expert by any means, but i think i see your point, and i just loved this part:

We have assigned a spatial 3-sphere {x1, x2, x3} to each
dimension of the temporal sphere {x+
0 , x?
0 , x?0 }. Space
serves as the radial coordinate of the temporal ball just
as time serves as the radial coordinate in the 3+1 dimensional
space of General Relativity. The distinction of
temporal and spatial spheres is mirrored in the spacelike
and timelike regions of the Minkowski diagram.
By alternating temporal and spatial spheres, diameters
are mapped to circumferences and it is clear that
the MCM is a fractal matrix theory of infinite complexity.
This embedding and reembedding is the physical
manifestation of T-duality. As such, the frequency of oscillation
in figure 2 is on the order of the Planck time
in a larger universe. The MCM is the full realization of
the Holographic Principle which states that the entirety
of the universe is contained in every piece of it. This is
shown in figure 15.
A long standing problem in quantum field theory is
that the energy density of the vacuum is infinite. In the
paradigm presented here, t? has no “volume” in the temporal
3-sphere. Thus, a finite energy density is obtained
when infinitely large energy is divided by infinitely small
“volume.”
…Which i heartily agree with ;)

I would like to know your thoughts on the property known as electric charge, because it is the one thing that IMHO is the link between energy, matter, and dimensions.
Indeed some scientists argue that charge itself is a dimension, or at least should be treated as one.
I am partial to that theory, but i would appreciate your input on the subject.

I wrote a thread on it in the Inventor’s group (somewhere)

OK i may feel up to reading your second paper, but it’s going to use up lots of coffee. Ah, Laithwaite.....
[youtube]QNPVzwuH5g0[/youtube]

I’m so glad i don’t get headaches, but my old eyes get tired, which slows down my reading somewhat…..

7even6ix2wo

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2013, 11:55:37 am »
Thanks for taking the time to read :)  I have watched that video many times.  Laithewaite's gyro demonstrations inspire me.  I refer to his experiments in one of my papers below and show a possible solution to the anomalous motion.

Normally the fine structure constant is thought of as a combination of the charge of the electron squared and Planck's constant.  In my theory the fine structure constant is the phase that separates adjacent moments in time.  I don't have a great explanation for what charge is, but it seems to me that this phase between moments is the more fundamental quantity.

If you have read Dark Energy in M-Theory, I suggest going forward in the following order when you find the time. 

This one is non-mathematical, covers the most physics, and is the easiest to understand.
The Truth About Geometric Unity

These two are moderately mathematical.  The first one should still be understandable and contains the actual mathematical breakthrough.  Many new theories are often only word level ideas.  My theory is different because i have used unambiguous mathematics to paint the picture.  TER is the one that refers to Laithewaite's work.
Tempus Edax Rerum
Geometric Cosmology

Another thing that separates my theory from others is that I have a unique prediction that can be tested experimentally.  In fact, the guys at CERN are doing that now.  I have predicted spin-1 for the Higgs-like particle, but if it is a Higgs, it has to have spin-0.  They do not start running the machine again until 2015, so it may be that long before we know.  Here is my prediction:
Quantum Structure

« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 11:57:48 am by 7even6ix2wo »

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2013, 03:01:30 pm »
Thanks for taking the time to read   I have watched that video many times.
I saw it live in '76 / '77 and i saw the later stuff, but i would love a copy of that book if you have it! (bananas & umbrellas) 8)

but it seems to me that this phase between moments is the more fundamental quantity.
Yes, for me too, read Matrix's threads for more info on that. ;)

This one is non-mathematical, covers the most physics, and is the easiest to understand.
The Truth About Geometric Unity
Good that is exactly what we need.
If we as a group are to:
A) be taken seriously

and

B) come up with a plan for the future,

Is to understand how everything works, unilaterally, from the gardener to the president, how the world should be working according to the Abundance Paradigm.

Well, my initial reaction to the CERN experiment ( & Higgs in particular) is that they should read more from Bearden, Tesla,T.T. Brown & many others, before following this very expensive test... ;)

But we need someone with your mathematical brain, welcome aboard :D

I will continue reading, when i can.
Luke

7even6ix2wo

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2013, 08:00:47 pm »
The multiplication of bananas by umbrellas is just a short paper.  Enjoy :)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2013, 11:15:25 am »
I want to read the one about gyroscopes He mentions at the end there.  I am not sure of the squigglies, but I grasped most of it.  [smile]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2013, 02:27:56 pm »

Yes, this is something i hear a lot from certain boffins & i also agree with it.

In fact it could not work any other way, it's the same basic logical flaw they use when they apply the 'work equation' to permanent magnets.....

As a physicist I can say, "Assume we had frictionless ether and infinite energy etc...", but an engineer will laugh at that.

This one wont, i'm all ears :D

Yes i had all the classical training but when i was 11 i was diagnosed as 'gifted' because they hadn't invented ADHD back then & the parents werent in the habit of drugging their kids to keep them dumb, like they do now....
Hell if you're going to give them drugs, give them some Mary Jane, LOL

OK rant over, in any case by the time i was 16 and getting interested in particle physics rather than girls or sport, i soon saw big holes in all the theory they were feeding me.
I had the great fortune to have had great teachers, many of whom agreed with me that the 'laws of physics' were by no means complete & also somewhat outdated :P
I built my first spark transmitter when i was about 14, & it promptly set fire to the curtains ::) but even that never stopped our dear mother from encouraging me to keep going :)

Okay, off topic i know, but we are allowed a certain personal leeway here, get to know each other etc.
We are after all humans & not robots :P

Stories about free energy are always spotty and the machines don't work reliably.  Maybe an inventor sees something but then the exact same experiment doesn't work when verifiers are there.

Exactly, & lets face it there's a lot of BS out there, a few of which i had to personally debunk. :(
Not an easy job, shattering someones dream, but when i see plain BS i have to respond truthfully.
OK we have extremely far reaching discussions here (have you read Matrix's stuff yet?) but at the end of the day, my job is to verify & if possible mass produce, a free energy device of some kind.

7even6ix2wo, as you know you have access to the I.G. where we can take things further, let you know what we are doing right now, & hopefully be able to do actual physical experiments based on your theories.
This is our job, the nuts & bolts as it were, and PRC is a very cool place to be :D
But if you want everyone to read it, keep the discussion going here by all means, personally i would do the latter....

Like i stated many times, i'm no PHD & my math is around 'A' level standard, but i can at this point find no faults in your theory albeit difficult to follow, i pride myself on being able to convert 'scientific' into 'layman' because i sit somewhere in between.....

Hi Starwarp :D
Ilya Prigogine: Yes, I have read his book Order out of Chaos.
I haven't, did i miss something good?

He showed that the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is flawed in that it 'assumes' all systems are closed. He went on to show that there are no 'closed' systems in existence, and that 'all' systems exchange energy/information with their environment.

Eggzactly, mate :)

762;
Laithewaite's gyro demonstrations inspire me.  I refer to his experiments in one of my papers below and show a possible solution to the anomalous motion.

My interpretation is that momentum & inertia are 2 different things, and that angular momentum, I.E. rotation, is of fundamental importance.
Check out my video on the subject of 'inertial translation';

Oh, i hope you like techno, because thats the kind of music i make for my silly films, it avoids copyright issues.
[youtube]lxPjX3F5PrQ&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL38198D394AC673C8[/youtube]

Normally the fine structure constant is thought of as a combination of the charge of the electron squared and Planck's constant.  In my theory the fine structure constant is the phase that separates adjacent moments in time.  I don't have a great explanation for what charge is, but it seems to me that this phase between moments is the more fundamental quantity.

OK i see, i have a sneaking suspicion that charge is one of the key elements as it were, like rotation, or 'spin' on a smaller scale.

Some of my musings on energy & dimensions are also on the YT channel.

On a side note, Bearden repoted that Los Alamos national labs fired 2 protons having opposite spin towards each other, and the result was they went through each other, no electrical or other physical action was observed, each particle behaved as though the other one wasn't there. This as you know defies many laws of physics at once.
That report seems genuine enough.
Your thoughts?

This is what makes PRC what it is, peeps. Actual input from people who are actively persuing the subject.
I love you all  :-*

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2013, 02:53:32 pm »
On second thoughts, i will try to answer my own last question.

Could it be that the rotation caused a time shift, i.e. the particles as they approached each other were in that place but each in a shifted time fashion that the 'laws' simply didn't apply?

Bearden also talks of a time reversed virtual particle exchange, and i heard a rumour of time-forwarding electrons (use the search engine above in the TT Brown & 'Golden Ring' threads ;)

Will read the links tomorrow, i have 6 hours to rest & then i have a very poop job to do tomorrow.....
Later!
8)

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2013, 08:42:41 pm »
@PWM, RE: Ilya Prigonine > Order out of Chaos.

Yes, you are missing a good read  :)
This was the book that got me really thinking about non-equilibrium systems (which includes electrical systems).
Well worth the time to read (Here is an overview): http://www.mountainman.com.au/chaos_02.htm

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0553343637
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter