collapse

Author Topic: $15 TRILLION FRAUD EXPOSED ... Serious Financial and Bank Concerns..  (Read 1417 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
$15 TRILLION FRAUD EXPOSED  in UK Parlament House of Lords

Serious Financial and Bank Concerns

With the EU Referendum approaching...to see if the U.K will say in Europe or not....The Vote being on 23rd June 2016...This could have a large effect on the Worlds Financial Markets.

I have just come across this, and if there is truth to it could create chaos....as it seems to be connected to some main USA banks as well as those in the U.K.

I am not clear that I understand it all..but it does seem from the video below there is something definitely to it when it was discussed in Parliament...

It was discussed on a day of low attendance...The Politician should have raised these concerns when all members were attending.

I am wondering if this maybe some ploy to aid whoever to help sway the votes in what ever way the Elites maybe planning...

or is it a genuine very long term issue that has been known about for some time but is yet to become well known to the public.

There is still quite a lot of Stock Market analysts who believe the Markets will have a severe crash this year..

The Dow Jones high from last May 2015 at the 18360 level still holds even though we have seen the Dow recover since it made Lows back in August 2015....that at the time I had made a thread about..

I have 3 other main dates of concern for me this year that I believe could turn or effect the markets..

The chart Formation on the Dow could be one of the most serious that I have ever seen..and it suggests will crash lower than that of the 2009 low..

This was 3 threads that I had been writing that referred to the Stock Market crisis and Gold and Silver last year..

I had referred to a possible crash between May and August 2015.

I had thought that we would possibly see a stock market low around Aug 30th..but it came in Aug 24th..

Total Emergency Alert: Elite Now Evacuating

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=8390.msg115434#msg115434

My thoughts on a possible Market crash for this year  based upon my own Stock market Cycle timing analysis...This is based upon the Dow Jones Index.

With the Dow making recent highs last week.
I think its possible we may have another high made this week...and the start of a decline from between 22nd June this week to end of the Month...
maybe down to between July 4th to 9th.

(These Cycle Dates often will find turns in the Market...but also they can Inverse...ie find say a high instead of an expected low. Trying to determine the turn dates is hard.. but its even harder to say if the dates will be highs or lows... although for some time periods.. I can often pick them out or estimate them reasonably well.)

or if not. and the market holds up..maybe after the US July 4th Holiday.

14th and 27/28th July may see high or low pivots..

and  a decline to either August 6th (expected if Market still declines after July 9th) or August 30th

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=8390.60

These two threads I had mentioned some Dates for a low in Gold..between either between July to Sept or December or early Jan 2016.....December did find a LOW so far..

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=8671.30

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=8893.0

This was another comment that I made that I suggested that if Gold did not make its low in August...Like I had thought about the Stock Market...that my next main date that I had in mind for it was December 2015..

When Gold made lows in the 1980s / 90s it went in a sideways range for 20 yrs before it finally started to make a definate rally.

I did think however if it bottomed.. that it would at least had or will have a reasonable re rally .... 

It may depend now on what the Stock Market does.

As the Cycle date I had in mind did not work for the August dates on the Dow.. the next Main one I have in Mind for now comes in December/ early 2016.

FEMA Warning Signs In Georgia: Have 30 Days of Food,
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=8671.msg118731#msg118731

but I do think some of my other cycle dates will see some important turning points in between.

-----------------------------------------

Any one belong to the these banks, get your money quick before its gone,Dear David Cameron and the Queen Elizabeth, HOW WILL THIS EFFECT THE UK PEOPLE .ALL THERE MONEY IN THERE BANKS COULD FOLD AND BE LOST IF THERE IS A BANK INVESTIGATION AND FOUND THAT THERE IS NO MONEY REALLY THERE LIKE THE HSBC AND BANK OF SCOTLAND SAID THERE WAS , please can you make sure that this FRAUD BELOW AND COMPLAINT IS INVESTIGATED AND WILL NOT LEAD TO HAVE A EFFECT ON THE UK JOINING THE EU ? AS THE BANK FRAUD HAS INVOLVED THE BANK OF SCOTLAND AND HSBC AND MANY CURRENT UK PEOPLE INCLUDING CURRENT GOVERNMENT PEOPLE FIRST THE PUBLIC HAVE A RIGHT TO INVESTIGATE THIS bank balances or custody of securities; and .... of the company, have to be available for public inspection and in this video he is trembling and very nerves omg he knows he has open a BIG can of worms wow the barn door is open now can every one down load this video and then send this video to every m.p in the ul by email and post send to all banks and all ombudsman emails and post and do not forget the queen and the prime minister David Cameron and the HOUSE OF LORDS COMPLAINTS AND THE BANK OF ENGLAND COMPLAINTS AND THE HBC COMPLAINTS https://youtu.be/Wm4z98QzWlg?t=371 @ 6 MINS AND 16 SECOND THE HOUSE OF LORDS PERSON SPEAKING SAID THE HSBC HAS SAID WHAT ? THE ROYAL BANK OD SCOTLAND AND HSBC HAVE ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OD THE SAID MONEY AND NOW INVOLVED IN THE SAID FRAUD , ALL PUBLIC PEOPLE ARE ALOUD TO REQUEST ACCOUNTS OF TAX AND FILED COMPANY ACCOUNTS BY LAW DO YOU KNOW THAT ? use your public right to see banks files http://www.accaglobal.com/.../PDF-members/2012/3435213.pdf

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 09:26:06 am by astr0144 »

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
well add peurto rico defaulted on bonds today.not no trillions but another straw on the camels back.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Rather annoyingly...

I obtained that article / video from a website that I visit...

Although the article may relate to the upcoming Referendum..

I just checked the date of that Video....and it was uploaded in 2012..

I recall after the 2007/2008 crash that it was said that there was trillions lost or unaccounted for...

so how things have been since the video was uploaded or within the coming months... I don't know if the issues mentioned were ever explained...

Unless the article writer is indicating that what was shown in the video still could relate to the referendum.

Apologies for posting this if its now old or irrelevant  info..
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 11:15:15 am by astr0144 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]