collapse

Author Topic: Congratulation President Donald Trump.  (Read 13487 times)

Offline Phedre

• The Matrix
  • Gold 14
Re: Congratulation President Donald Trump.
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2017, 07:42:50 am »

Do these Idiots have any idea of the consequences, IF THEY WIN?

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2017, 10:31:06 am »

Do these Idiots have any idea of the consequences, IF THEY WIN?

It's kinda sad that the people who set up a good system who everyone want's to live within is being persecuted worldwide right now.

Interpretation of Religion is to Blame fairly and squarely...and why I wish we could banish that BS and call it what it really is... A seeded Planet ;)

All what is happening now is BS based on someone who is saying what they think and none less.  If Trump had given Iran the money what would all these people say ?  The Democrat's did just that under Obama Leadership.. and now Iran are talking of taking over the world and blowing it up...so cute!

Find another country in the world who has taken people under their wing's regardless of race and religion and performed better than the USA? its impossible as you wont find any country who done so.  Peace in the world has been at an all time high...  Honestly ask yourself how peaceful the world has been since the police came in and stationed themselves around the globe.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2017, 11:39:05 am »
What gets me is that people constantly complain about how corrupt politcians are and scream for change... but when someone comes along with a plan, they scream even louder and want to lynch hime before he even sits down to give it a shot

Have Americans become so STUPID that they just don't want to get out from under the oppression?

I don't get it  I really don't

America is un the verge of bankruptcy, both morally and financially. America IS a corporation so why not let a corporate magnate with a 97% success rate give it a go?

ALL government levels from the Whitehouse down to the Cities are CORPORATIONS  Why is this so hard for people to deal with?

Keneddy was a businessman not a career politician  He too did not take the salary because he was rich. He too tried to fix the country for the average American...

Well we saw how that turned out eh? And while just about everyone on the Planet knows Keneddy assasination was an inside job... NO ONE will do anything about it

Maybe the average American really does prefer to be a SHEEP :P

Riots and calls for killing cops and shooting whites at random by BLM, a group encouraged by Obama himself. Riots by Snowflakes, they burn the college campus, they burn the American flag...  WTF?  Will Trump come through and really make a difference? I don't know.  But wouldn't it be a lot better if everyone just stopped crying in their milk and get on with it? America used to be great because America didn't put up with bullshit like this... Now it seems it is the norm... and who is doing it? The very SHEEP that have bitched about change.

I don't get it, I really don't... maybe it's the CHEMTRAILS fault... they are spraying STUPID enzymes   

Offline Norval

• Gold 161
  • hmmmm what should go here? Ahh, a question!
    • Crater Chains Research
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2017, 12:39:23 pm »
, , , , and maybe it is just the End Times and if yah all read the Bible yah all would know that it is just the pushing and shoving of the ragheads against the cross wavers.

Then there is the "blindness" that makes sure that none of the "bad people", the dis-respecters of Yahweh as their creator can see this. He don't want them to figure it out as He is really pissed at them and DON'T WANT TO HEAL THEM ANYMORE ! ! !   

Yah all know I aint the least bit religious, just stating the facts of that ancient document. But I do accept what it says as the truth. (and I sure as hell aint political either.)

Have a nice day.  :)
It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
 What will you know tomorrow? Have a question?
Send me an email at craterchains@yahoo.com

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2017, 01:14:52 pm »
I wonder if extraterrestrials are puzzled by the US and Muslims.  "So, you can kill them is mass numbers with little trouble but leaving them stranded in an airport is forbidden, right?"

I grew up with a very positive image of the US as the guardian of world peace against Nazis and the Evil Soviet Empire.  Now I see the US as the greatest obstacle to peace and prosperity on earth.  Rebuilding nations seems to have been replaced with raw vandalism of entire countries such as Libya.  The armed forces seem to be employed by Saudi and Israeli interests - how else to explain things such as Syria?  Afghanistan produces record opium crops - and conspiracies about CIA drug trade. It's horrid and people such as McCain want even more of it.

Thankfully, by deliberate isolationism or inept diplomacy, Trump may end US hegemony and make way for a Eurasian alliance to take over. 

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2017, 01:27:18 pm »
Yah all know I aint the least bit religious,

preaching the END TIMES and thumping that book does sound a tad religious you know :P

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2017, 03:32:05 pm »
Will Trump come through and really make a difference? I don't know.  But wouldn't it be a lot better if everyone just stopped crying in their milk and get on with it? America used to be great because America didn't put up with bullpoop like this... Now it seems it is the norm... and who is doing it? The very SHEEP that have bitched about change.

I don't get it, I really don't... maybe it's the CHEMTRAILS fault... they are spraying STUPID enzymes
I think the US and other "Western" countries are in a big problem, the "social network" people are looking for their "likes" and, when they do not get them, they get angry. If that was only happening with younger people it would be bad enough, but when we can read things like "The opinion of this so-called judge, which essentially takes law-enforcement away from our country, is ridiculous and will be overturned!" we can see that even the new US president acts in a similar way.

I don't really see a good way out of this situation.  :-\

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2017, 03:39:15 pm »
ArMaP,

We are having a huge problem in this country with masses of people who understand neither the Constitution nor the responsibilities of the three branches of government.

Until the ignorant hordes educate themselves, we will be in turmoil.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline Norval

• Gold 161
  • hmmmm what should go here? Ahh, a question!
    • Crater Chains Research
« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2017, 05:12:18 pm »
Well Irene,

I fully understand those things,

and fought for them,

and they still don't work.

You can't edumacate stupid.  or blindness.  :P
It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
 What will you know tomorrow? Have a question?
Send me an email at craterchains@yahoo.com

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2017, 07:37:43 pm »
Steo one: eliminate or silence George Soros
Step two: eliminate the fake news and propaganda
Step three: Follow the constitution, give the power back to the states and the people

To all those that constantly want to down the US and demean every thing American, which includes a lot of so-called celebrities and others I could name, if you don't like it, if America is such a bad place, blah,blah,blah, then leave. Period. Take your right of free speech and pack it and your crybaby ass up and move; where I have no idea because no one wants your stupid, silly, whining, and just plain damn stupid ass.

The United States has bailed the rest of the world out twice and then picked up the defeated enemy out of the dirt, dusted them off, and helped them re-build.

I have heard just about all I want to hear from the crybabies and the idiots. Repeat:Idiots

8)

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2017, 08:35:09 pm »
Steo one: eliminate or silence George Soros
Step two: eliminate the fake news and propaganda
Step three: Follow the constitution, give the power back to the states and the people

To all those that constantly want to down the US and demean every thing American, which includes a lot of so-called celebrities and others I could name, if you don't like it, if America is such a bad place, blah,blah,blah, then leave. Period. Take your right of free speech and pack it and your crybaby ass up and move; where I have no idea because no one wants your stupid, silly, whining, and just plain damn stupid ass.

The United States has bailed the rest of the world out twice and then picked up the defeated enemy out of the dirt, dusted them off, and helped them re-build.

I have heard just about all I want to hear from the crybabies and the idiots. Repeat:Idiots

8)

Seeker

We're dealing with a whole lotta ungrateful SOBs. Unfortunately, it seems you actually have to suffer deprivation and war directly before you understand what a gift we've been given by the Founders.

I absolutely loathe the whiners and the protesters and everyone else who stabs us in the back. They are a waste of air and resources.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2017, 12:53:36 pm »
Need a chuckle?

Watch this "interview"

The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2017, 03:01:26 pm »
Perhaps the NWO Conspiracy that says the Elite want to eliminate 80% of the populace is not such a bad idea :P  Get rid of all the useless eaters :P Ship them to the Colonies on Mars or Pluto :D

:o

:o

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2017, 06:41:35 am »
Ya but they probably consider us useless eaters...... :-\

The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2017, 07:19:23 am »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter