collapse

Author Topic: Congratulation President Donald Trump.  (Read 13488 times)

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
Re: Congratulation President Donald Trump.
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2017, 11:52:37 am »
Not sure how to take this guy.  One moment he seems like a bull in a china shop.  Or a large biker in a bar that everyone doesn't want to go near or even make eye contact with.

Watching CNN they certainly dwell on everything negative about him.

Yet when you stand back and analyse some of the exec orders he has imposed .... not all wrong.  At least he is sticking to his campaign promises.

Travelling in the US I have found politics is something that is better left alone.  Never sure what people are thinking towards him.  One thing is for sure.  They either love him or despise him.

----------------------------------------------------

I have been thinking a lot about his ban on the people from the 7 countries.  The way it was done i have trouble with as people were caught in mid transit over it.  But the tightening of the border is probably needed.

Look at what is going on in Europe with the rapes and murders by immigrants that were allowed in with little background checks.

I was on Rense's website and look at these links.

Muslims Murdered 2.4m Hindus, Raped 200,000 In 1971

Endless Islamic Murder List - 600 Million in 1200 Years

Islamic Invasion Of India - Greatest Genocide In History

Political Islamic Double Talk Lies And Hate Explained

Islam Is Not A Religion Of Peace

Political Islam Has Subjugated Civilizations For 1,400 Years

Islam Is Taking Over Europe - Mass Slaughter Coming

Muslims Swear To Make It Legal To Rape White Women

Another Brain Dead Leftist Activist Raped
By The Muslim She Took Into Her Home In Germany

Feminism And Liberals Protecting Subhuman Muslim Rapists

Why Muslim Rapists Prefer Blondes

Muslim Refugee Living With Family RAPES & MURDERS Two Daughters

Raping White Women…Islam's Racist Mandate

The Left's Embrace Of Muslim Rape - Of Their Own Daughters

Islam Will Destroy The World - Why Do You See Hordes
Of Fighting Age Men Being Injected Into Europe & The US?

Now in Europe the MSM is working to keep this out of the press.  The governments don't want to look bad for letting the refugees in.   

I have no problem with helping out the needy, but letting in people that are going to rape and murder women need to stay out, imho.
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2017, 12:35:23 pm »
With Trump I have decided its a wait and see thing and nothing we can do about it now anyway

Re the islam issue

yes the majority of Muslims are peaceful  I have many friends who are Muslim and there is no issue  I myself have taken on a role as Shiek Omar kharim ali Allah Akbar as an alter ego to Zorgon in the Renaissance world and thers has beenn no problems The Kingdom of Caid (the SCA group that "rules" my area) is Middle Eastern styled

I just finished repairing that section :P
http://landoflegendslv.com/32omarkharim/index.html

Tales of the Arabian Nights fascinate Hollywood

BUT

Make NO MISTAKE about this  The goal of Islam especially RADOCAL ISLAm is to take over the world and convert everyone

The influx of Young miltary grade buff young men is PURELY and "Invasion by Immigration" ploy. IF they were true refugees where are their women children and elderly? They left them behind to fight their battles?

helping TRUE refugees is a nobel cause. Canada lets them in BUT they do not let in the single males  Only familes that are A) SPONSORED and B) Background checked  so why does anyone expect we should be different?

Articles like THIS one are scary   "Muslim Parent Warns School Board 'We're Going to Be the Majority soon"

And these are the peaceful ones

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2015/09/22/were-going-to-be-the-majority-soon-security-gets-involved-as-school-board-meeting-gets-heated-over-muslim-holiday/

My sister is still in Canada and she supports Muslim immigration but she forgets that Canadian OFFICIAL policy is very specific about who they let in  so why are we getting the flak?

THIS video shows the reality It is not propaganda because if white folks (or other groups) are not having children the numbers in this video are scary  Here in the US we have the latino factor that will offset this somewhat  but the BREEDINg rate tied to mass immigration WILL lead to this

THIS photo is scary enough 

THIS video tells it all pulling no punches, THIS is what we are facing

Offline Phedre

• The Matrix
  • Gold 14
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2017, 12:52:45 pm »

Hi Micjer,  No travel BAN ,  no refugee BAN, no Bans. The slow down is being used to implement  Vetting Procedures, that certainly have not been used for 8 years. The Globalists , including the swampy MSM (all over the World) are going nuts.

Trump is is like gum stuck on the bottom of their Globalist Shoes.

In my opinion the only thing that will quiet the masses down a bit, is that somebody Prominent gets brought up on
sedition charges.  :)  A very possible event. 

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2017, 01:52:11 pm »

THIS video tells it all pulling no punches, THIS is what we are facing

Wow that was quite a speech !  Peaceful majority are irrelevant !
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 01:53:58 pm by micjer »
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2017, 04:15:55 am »
Well they are...  They are docile little sheep :P  before the internet gave them the means and the courage to speak out (without thought :P0 these people just wanted to be left alone and go about their business...

As she said most Germans were peaceful  and were easily conned by a good speaker offering solutions...  so they supported the cause. And hitler gave them some important things, an affordable car, The VW (peoples car) an Autobahn with no speed limits, jobs making war machines AND someone to blame for their woes

By the time they knew the reality it was too late. The PEACEFUL majority don't have GUNS  only the Militants are heavily armed   No matter what country you want to think about

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2017, 07:55:07 am »
I see the same oddity's in Islam happening now in Indonesia.

Women Group's who are trying hard to get the country back to sharia law... Like honestly WTF.  Indonesia was never Sharia Law. 

But these people are getting media attention... and as we know people get idea's from a well formed group ;)

Honestly the whole Arabic Male Idea of women can go and get efffed. 

And people are calling Trump a Nazi???

As an almost Taiwan Citizen it was so nice to read that a USA president was willing to go public with a such a trivial thing as having a chat with Taiwan... About efffing time.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2017, 08:42:02 am »
Yeah Mic it's sad people are getting confused by something which is quite sincere compared to a Nazi Meltdown.

Last I checked the Chinese Gov are the One's talking war...No Suprise there. 

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2017, 03:57:24 pm »
Those idiots have no idea about Hitler and what it was like to live under that regime

They are just that idiots probably paid originallt to protest or worse idiots that just hopped on the wagon for free because it was the 'in thing to do'

And now those stupid kids are burning their own campus  WTF?  California has lost the plot

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2017, 04:13:35 pm »
Those idiots have no idea about Hitler and what it was like to live under that regime

They are just that idiots probably paid originallt to protest or worse idiots that just hopped on the wagon for free because it was the 'in thing to do'

And now those stupid kids are burning their own campus  WTF?  California has lost the plot

There's no reasoning with the juvenile mind. They run on pure emotion.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline dreb13

• Gold 39
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2017, 01:44:01 pm »

I kept seeing headlines about these "paid protesters"  ::)

« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 01:45:47 pm by dreb13 »

Offline dreb13

• Gold 39
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2017, 02:03:50 pm »

The Anarchist nitwits are the ones to blame for this, and for the damage done on inauguration day, and in Ferguson, and at the DAPL, and G20 when it was in Pittsburgh, and everywhere else since they travel around the country with the goal of clashing with police.  They give anyone who is trying to stage a peaceful protest a bad rap. 

Berkeley students come together to clean up aftermath of anarchist riot

Last night, a group of Berkeley students took it upon themselves to show us all what our campus community is really all about.

The peaceful protest against Milo Yianoppoulos’s appearance at The University of California, Berkeley last night turned violent when an unaffiliated anarchist group (ninjas?) began destroying property and assaulting students, including Tab reporter, Pranav Jandhyala. The University ultimately canceled the event, but the group continued to destroy property both on and off campus.

And it didn’t end there. Bright and early at 5am, a group of students organized, armed themselves with brooms and dustpans, and came together to help gather trash and clean up broken glass.

http://thetab.com/us/uc-berkeley/2017/02/03/berkeley-students-clean-aftermath-of-anarchist-riot-3284

But its good TV! Journalists and photographers seem to make up half of the crowd sometimes and whenever there is a protest and smoke grenades are flying, all networks go LIVE ON THE SCENE!!

and people sit on their couches watching TV and talk about how these idiot protesters just want to break stuff and discount any message that was originally trying to be sent.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2017, 03:28:03 pm »
Zerohedge is reporting that one of the rioters was identified as a UC employee - and not a right wing troublemaker as CNN and liberals suggested.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2017, 09:04:57 pm »
I kept seeing headlines about these "paid protesters"  ::)

Well "paid protestors" are REAL  You can find hundreds of ads in craigslist for protesting everything under the sun...

Just google "craigslist ads for protesters"

it is under "gigs and events"  In fact I found all sorts of things in there to make a quick buck like Convention meet and greet people, paid to make product reviews, etc

Here is one ad from NY

Here is one for FARGO ND for the pipeline protest

This one was placed by Working America   

Another Trump one

Sometimes they look for actors and extras   like this one

Union protest..

This union is CHEAP :P only paying $7.50 an hour

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2017, 09:07:05 pm »
This is today's listing under GIGS in Las vegas Craigslist

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/search/evg

I see one I like  :D

Review Items on Amazon - Make Easy $$$ hide this posting

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

compensation: $10
Help us launch products on amazon! We need a few people that have active amazon accounts that can leave reviews for our products. You do not need to buy the item in order to leave the review. All reviews must be at least 50 words or longer and are required to be 5 stars.

Payments can be done by either amazon gift card, Venmo, or Paypal. $10/review.

If interested send a # where we can reach you at discuss further work.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter