collapse

Author Topic: New robots to give farmers a hand on the land  (Read 7103 times)

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
Re: New robots to give farmers a hand on the land
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2013, 11:30:31 pm »
We would all end up on foodstamps until this abundant world arrives.then the varmints start taking over because of all the abundance.then robots are built to weed out the varmints.then the all powerful robot determines humans are a varmint.
By this time humans are lazy and stupid like idiocracy.its too late.robots rule.humans drool.

Imho.ibms watson is the most dangerous piece of crap on the planet.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2013, 11:44:51 pm »
its not profitable to leave the house most of the time.

On line business works... I am starting to make headway. I could use a robot though to list the stuff for me :P That is tedious ;)

You can sell crap on Ebay from your phone now :D  Just pass by a yard sale, find something cheap and decent, click a pic with your phone and post it for 10 times what ya paid :D

if robots take the rest then .idle minds are the devils workshop.
Most folks dont have the discipline to handle long periods of idleness.

THIS!!!  This is the point I have been attempting to make. The majority of people will just become lazy with no incentive to do anything. You can already see it in our world today and just because of the video games and chat rooms. People used to go outside and do things. Our Renaissance group was active. People made stuff, brewed beer the tradition way, parties etc etc. 

Last year my daughter invites her school friends for a pool party... we even had free food and drinks...  only ONE showed up... the rest were to busy staying inside with the AC and that video game or making that one post that was so important to LOL at someone's dumb comment

And now they are already working on suits that you plug in so you can touch and feel over the net  LOL At least that is safe sex :P  even if it means the end of babies :D

You CANNOT ignore human nature. It will always bring down the system in the end.

Also it makes slaves of the system because we wont be able to afford food.

Well the food will be free in that TAP system. Food is easy to get free even now if you know how and are willing to work a little.

Dandelions are everywhere... they are better than spinach. The flowers make an awesome wine. Camomile is a common weed... great for a tea and medicinal use

Here in the desert Yucca root substitutes for potato, prickly pear leaves are a great veggie and the cactus pears are like a sweet lemon. You could easily harvest a years supply in a day. Quail and Jack Rabbit all over the desert in abundance :D  Those are just the staples... Every region has free food

Here in the city in professional complexes you can find plum trees, olive trees, fig trees lemon trees and date palms. In one hour with a long pole and a tarp I harvested 4 years supply of dates and sent some to many people. Those are about 8.00 a pound.  Delicious too... we freeze them. Logan Berriy and MulBerry trees produce so much fruit its a nuisance.   Most people if you ask nice will let you into their yards to pick them as they have more than enough and it will just go bad

But hey  I guess that takes WORK to harvest and prep em for storage like our forefathers did... I guess we need ROBOTS to do that ;)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2013, 02:18:37 am »
There's a concept called personal responsibility; perhaps you've heard of it.  Applied to technology, what it means is that no given scenario needs to be completely inevitable.  If we exercise said responsibility, we can make decisions about the ways in which said technology is utilised.

yes we COULD exercise responsibility :D but we generally don't. It's funny how it works but someone just sent me this..

1964  :o

::)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 02:26:43 am by zorgon »

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2013, 09:50:11 am »
Man thats gross z.

Yea most kids wouldnt know what is safe to pick and eat.
I just got done planting prickly pear in the front yard.waiting for the rest of the pads to callous before i plant them too.

Where i live the deer and squirrel would all be dead in a week if the neighbors got hungry.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2013, 03:40:26 pm »
How do you know? Have you read the histories of the previous 4 civilizations? ;)

No, because We presently don't have it, do We?

Well since TAP is supposed to be that every thing is free, unlimited free energy, etc. I would think it would be EASIER to do it under TAP than under normal conditions : Making an army of self replicating self repairing Terminators would be expensive under our system, but be free under yours.

::)

All by One's li'l lonesome?  I doubt it.  It's easier NOW because One can pay off toadies.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2013, 03:44:08 pm »
Well there seems to be a firestorm here.

When i was a teenager.1986.i had three jobs at the same time and went to school.
Mcds on weekend mornings making biscuits.steakhouse in the evenings washing dishes and bouncer /projectionist at a movie theater.
now i dont work much at all.reason?
Computers have been taking jobs.immigrants took the rest.
its not profitable to leave the house most of the time.
if robots take the rest then .idle minds are the devils workshop.
Most folks dont have the discipline to handle long periods of idleness.

Also it makes slaves of the system because we wont be able to afford food.

Um...  Have You read My work?  We will instill a Betterment Ethic in place of the slave's work "ethic."  There will be no NEED for money to survive richly and to have the tools to develop One's gift.  We will teach Our children to find Their gift, Their bliss, and to run with it.

In case You want to see the specifics:

Analysis: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=657.0
PLAN: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=2759.0
Governance: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=2103.0
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2013, 03:48:54 pm »
We would all end up on foodstamps until this abundant world arrives.then the varmints start taking over because of all the abundance.then robots are built to weed out the varmints.then the all powerful robot determines humans are a varmint.
By this time humans are lazy and stupid like idiocracy.its too late.robots rule.humans drool.

Imho.ibms watson is the most dangerous piece of crap on the planet.

Not in the least.  Add free energy & the cost of things will drop to nearly nil; add the robots for any necessary work no One WANTS to do, and We are freed to pursue Our gift, Our bliss.

The whole "Humans are lazy" BS is propaganda.  Yes, We are lazy when tasked with doing something WE DON'T WANT TO DO.  But watch People who are doing what They WANT to do and You will see some very amazing effort.

The whole point of TAP is to allow People to DO WHAT THEY WANT TO DO - with a Betterment Ethic instilled.

Don't buy the elitist propaganda that sells Humanity short.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 03:50:33 pm by Amaterasu »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]