collapse

Author Topic: TEPCO now estimate that four times as much Cesium was released as at Chernobyl  (Read 11725 times)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
No, LE, We are NOT a backwards race.  We Humans are beautiful.  The puppet masters - who are likely NOT Human - who mind control Us, fluoridate Us, propagandize Us, chemtrail Us, EM radiate Us, and cesium radiate Us - want most of Us dead and the few spared as Their slaves.  They want this planet for Themselves, and pull the strings of the "leaders."  Humans are NOT in control.
Hi, Amy!
I should have phrased that differently, sorry!
We have been temporarily made into an ass backwards race, throught the depletion through the millenia of the tools we need to be an ass forward race: our ability to think clearly and rationally.

We could run our own world, and will if given a second chance.

I know we arent supposed to be this way, but as you say, the puppetmasters can make us do whatever they want, and until we learn to reject their evil doctrine and fight back, we will be doomed to doing everything ass backwards.

So its up to us to make that first move towards the goodness, and let those entities find a less receptive race in us, that wont take their crap anymore.
Dont do as they say, and make every decision with a clear head and an understanding heart.

It all starts with the most powerful tool we have, our mind!

Cheers!
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
It's so awesome to see People like You, Dave, who are ready to work proactively.  Cowering in fear, We are powerless.  Stepping up with positive WILL, We are invincible.

We WILL prevail.  [smile]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

bobathome

http://www.fox.com/touch/recaps/season-1/episode-11

" TOUCH "

(Because my wife, said it was it was important,,
she likes the show,,)

:)
well done,,
keep pushing :)

http://www.fox.com/touch/recaps/season-1/episode-11

On a Pacific Northwest beach, a woman named Lucy clashes with Wade, who's watching Japanese news on his computer and has a tent full of salvaged stuff, including a samurai sword. It's all ocean debris from the tsunami. Lucy sees him posting pictures online and confronts him about selling people's things.

In temporary Japanese government housing, young Seiji Osugi tries to break the world record for longest time dribbling a soccer ball. His father, Tatsoro, awaits word from his company about his job. An empty samurai sword stand hangs on the wall. A reporter asks about their tsunami experiences. Seiji's mother, Kazuko, deflects the painful memories by discussing Tatsoro's family's samurai history.

kepp it up :)
its working :)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Surely We can find a good cut of a robe for You, Dave,

Well the Pegasus Order of the Mystic Star requires robes... but for you two jokers I am thinking along this line...

:P

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Oh!  Surely You jest(er)! [wink]  ;D
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Fruitbat

[youtube]2IpT6ccDs0c[/youtube]

Peace Love Light
tfw
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

ABSOLUTELY NAILED IT!!!

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Indeed, Fruitbat..one of my favorite videos!

Le

Offline kdog

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 43
Hey,thor,how ya been?

Take a look at this graph and tell me what you see.

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/net2/Louisville-KY-Real-Time-US-Radiation-Monitoring-Graph.aspx

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Wonder why so many places on that map are missing all Beta Gross Count Rate data...

But Louisville sure looks like something jumped!

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Wow! Something happened the week of the 23rd of August...through the 30th which kept the baseline above the normal..way above sustained for over a week.

Could the baseline correlate with EM from the sun perhaps..something that noticeable? The spikes up and down daily could be from the suns progression along the elliptical..but the sustained part that one week is very suspect.

Kdog, whats your take on that graph? And Thor of course...:D

Le

Offline kdog

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 43
Well,it isn't anything local unless a truck carrying nuclear material turned over.
All we have around here is coal plants.

But,after a long drought ,it has been raining alot,finally.
But the rain started coming in September.

As you go through all those graphs,some show no change,some are missing,which to me are the ones I really want to see,and some show an increase also.

Offline kdog

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 43
Oh,and some new info for you also.......

http://www.simplyinfo.org/?p=7844

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Cesium? Whats THAT?

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Hey,thor,how ya been?

Take a look at this graph and tell me what you see.

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/net2/Louisville-KY-Real-Time-US-Radiation-Monitoring-Graph.aspx
Greetings Esteemed Member kdog:

Been doing fine here in the mountains and thank you for asking.

We have been backtracking your nugget deep into the darkness and have uncovered certain 'anomalies.'

Great catch!

Will return with the damning evidence.

Peace Love Light

tfw

Liberty & Equality or Revolution

EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Fruitbat

I live in the Uk, and althouh I've been half assed about keeping the thing fuelld with batteries, I'm getting about 3-4 times what I should be since february, although recently it seems to be trending up.

IF any of you want to do anything about his problem, consume less electricity. I ahve a clamp on meter with remote monitor so as I can check my elctricity consumption. I air dry my clothes indoors using a variety of ways of making sure I don't get a problem with damp, which means I do not "tumble dry". Saves a fantasic amount of energy. I got remote control on all my sockets, so when I sleep, so does most of my equipment. The percentage reduction I already made allows me to say confidently "I don't need no stinking nuclear".

IN fact DIY solar is so cheap now, that later this or next year, I think I will be off the tit completely as far as electric goes...

Add that to the fact that I have a GEIGER COUNTER (with cumulative dose memory) and my talk about nuclear issues now carries much more weight... When people know what that occasional beep is that seems to accompany me everywhere, each time they hear it they THINK ABOUT THE REAL ISSUE. I may not be able to do much about fukinshables, but I can sure do something to make damn sure everyone I come i contact with knows the issues. I now practice my presentation to make it quicker and slicker too... Don't want to look like the raving looney I undoubtedly am, I just want my fellow humans to KNOW.

Maybe it will do some good. It feels better than not fighting on this particular issue.

Fruitbat!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]