collapse

Author Topic: Undo's BIG GRIPE  (Read 8459 times)

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
Re: Undo's BIG GRIPE
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2012, 08:13:37 pm »
Real or unreal, any issue that affects a person's life or quality of life should be taken seriously.
It's pareidolia. :)
Only if I let it upset me enough to trigger an asthma attack, but as I said before, I learned out to not to get upset by any thing, an asthma attack is not something nice.
If it's not happening in Portugal (and it's not) then it's not global. :)

wow lots of catholics there, i take it ?  just read up a bit on the history of portugal.  got quite the history there.
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2012, 09:07:22 pm »

This one's for you Undo -

[youtube]u_XBp7llcHY[/youtube]

'I know this... too well'

« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 09:09:15 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2012, 10:45:13 pm »
by the way, joseph was no plain guy.  joseph became a pharaoh. :D
in fact, wanna see his kin?

WOW  Those look like...... CLONES   :o :o

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2012, 11:28:54 pm »
watch how long it takes armap to jump on it and say, "what anomaly?  i don't see anything. "   and then spend as long as it takes to convince you that you're just imagining things, even if it's months of effort.

Al except two :P There are two he likes :D But I think ArMap might have a stroke if we proved just one to be real.

But I think I know what he is getting at.... my neighbor fought in Vietnam... and after 9/11 every time he hears anything to do with Islam, its's "Those damn towelheads... we oughtta wipe em all out"

People tend to use generalities when pointing the finger at any group be it race, religion or even illuminati :P  People inherently know that the entire group is not to blame. People know that modern Catholics abhor the Inquisition as much as we do (well most), People know that all Germans today had nothing to do with Hitler, and (those back in the day had little choice)  but that is not how they ACT

Look at the was in Iraq... people were gung ho to go get em, but even Bush said at a press release that Iraq had NOTHING to do with it...

If your in a 'targeted' group.... then naturally you will feel the blows directed at the entire group... but that doesn't mean they are shooting at you.

It also doesn't help though when your a Christian looking at Enki/Sumeria as the source or fore runner to the Bible... it doesn't help when you are into conspiracy sites and your hubby held an above top secret job... these things will by default draw attention to you... and to be sure... attacks by some

Hard to deal with to be sure.  8)

As to the steroids, I hope they help you... you can use a break :D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2012, 11:45:00 pm »
It's pareidolia. :)

Yes that is the word use by skeptics that lack the ability to see beyond ordinary senses :P  I have another name for that condition...

Prosopagnosia...  the condition that lets you see nothing but rocks :)

If it's not happening in Portugal (and it's not) then it's not global. :)

As I said it's human nature to speak in generalities. Sure it's not happening in every nation, but it IS happening in enough nations to consider it a 'global' occurance

I would consider this new push by certain factions within Islam to be akin to what the Ori are doing in Stargate SG1  And that is NOT a good thing.  Sharia law has already been adopted in the UK and is threatening in Australia and even Canada... There was a recent case in Montreal where an Afghanistan male had his wife and daughters killed and he will likely go free...

And this report from that other site...
Penn Judge: Muslims Allowed to Attack People for Insulting Mohammad

COMMENTARY | Jonathon Turley, a law professor at George Washington University, reports on a disturbing case in which a state judge in Pennsylvania threw out an assault case involving a Muslim attacking an atheist for insulting the Prophet Muhammad.

Judge Mark Martin, an Iraq war veteran and a convert to Islam, threw the case out in what appears to be an invocation of Sharia law.

The incident occurred at the Mechanicsburg, Pa., Halloween parade where Ernie Perce, an atheist activist, marched as a zombie Muhammad. Talaag Elbayomy, a Muslim, attacked Perce, and he was arrested by police.

Judge Martin threw the case out on the grounds that Elbayomy was obligated to attack Perce because of his culture and religion.

Source

Be thankful that this crap has not yet hit Portugal...    :-X

Back in the 70's when I was naive I actually thought that the world would become a better place, missions to the Moon and Mars and peace for all...

But now I am older and wiser... and I see the world slipping back into the New Dark Ages, where religious persecution is becoming the norm, and no longer shocks anyone. You can see the proof of this at ATS  in the number of flags that threads on these topics DON'T get anymore

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2012, 04:59:39 pm »
I would consider this new push by certain factions within Islam to be akin to what the Ori are doing in Stargate SG1  And that is NOT a good thing.  Sharia law has already been adopted in the UK and is threatening in Australia and even Canada... There was a recent case in Montreal where an Afghanistan male had his wife and daughters killed and he will likely go free...
Was it the case of a man, woman and son accused of killing the three daughters? If it was, and as I said on a thread about that on ATS, "honour killings" are not a religious thing, they are a cultural thing, and common from Portugal to Afghanistan, on both the north and south sides of the Mediterranean.

Be thankful that this crap has not yet hit Portugal...    :-X
Maybe that's because most Portuguese, although Christians, are not as fundamentalists as people in other countries like the US, each person has their own religion and do not "advertise" it to people that are not interested in it.

But now I am older and wiser... and I see the world slipping back into the New Dark Ages, where religious persecution is becoming the norm, and no longer shocks anyone. You can see the proof of this at ATS  in the number of flags that threads on these topics DON'T get anymore
The funny thing about that is that I, an atheist, am one of the few that tries to support the wrongly (or just stupidly) accused, regardless of their religion. :)

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2012, 07:10:55 pm »
ArMaP said: "Maybe that's because most Portuguese, although Christians, are not as fundamentalists as people in other countries like the US, each person has their own religion and do not "advertise" it to people that are not interested in it".

The funny thing about that is that I, an atheist, am one of the few that tries to support the wrongly (or just stupidly) accused, regardless of their religion.
ArMaP, you for sure are right. Everyone can have their own religion, if that is what they want to do. However, I do suppose they might have to keep "their own religion" to themselves in a lot of places around this world. Even as an atheist, you do have your own "religion", howbeit just without a God.

FWIW, I really like having the true God in my Christian faith!  ;)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2012, 07:16:44 pm »
ArMaP said: "Maybe that's because most Portuguese, although Christians, are not as fundamentalists as people in other countries like the US, each person has their own religion and do not "advertise" it to people that are not interested in it".

The funny thing about that is that I, an atheist, am one of the few that tries to support the wrongly (or just stupidly) accused, regardless of their religion.
ArMaP, you for sure are right. Everyone can have their own religion, if that is what they want to do. However, I do suppose they might have to keep "their own religion" to themselves in a lot of places around this world. Even as an atheist, you do have your own "religion", howbeit just without a God.

FWIW, I really like having the true God in my Christian faith!  ;)
Nothing wrong with that at all, Rdunk, we were created by something, and it might as well have been God, right? It's a nice way to live my life nevertheless, and will only make me a better person!
Cheers!
Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2012, 10:52:13 am »
zorgon

WOW  Those look like...... CLONES   :o :o

now that you mention it!  i just happened to think, that came from Seti I.  it was part of a larger piece called "The Four Races of Man."  seti was attempting to reinvigorate the teachings that his forefathers venerated, to get back to the original information.  perhaps that was an example that he knew or his forefathers taught something about the four races of man being clones of the gods, cause that's definitely what it says in the bible and the sumerian texts.  by clones i don't have evidence that it means flesh bodies, but i'm guessing that's what it meant.

in other words, we're all nerfed clones of the gods, who, as a result of genetic mutations over time, are even more fudged up than we were when our first ancestors were cloned and then initially hit with the nerf bat.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 10:53:49 am by undo11 »
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56