collapse

Author Topic: The Simplest Reason Why 9/11 Doesn't Make Sense  (Read 8886 times)

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
The Simplest Reason Why 9/11 Doesn't Make Sense
« on: September 16, 2012, 06:00:14 am »
The conventional explanation of 9/11 doesn't make sense because of the main target - the WTC.

I'm not an architect or engineer or pilot - but it seems absurd to me to imagine Bin Laden refusing to send all his planes to the White House or the Pentagon. 

"No, Achmed, I disagree.... we must avoid going "all in" to hit the Pentagon or White House.  We must concentrate our main forces to strike office buildings in  NYC.  Allah has told me so"

And if he wanted international attention, he rejects hitting the UN and hits the World Trade Center instead ? Really? 

Offline rdunk

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 389
Re: The Simplest Reason Why 9/11 Doesn't Make Sense
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 09:11:05 am »
Well Eighthman, that is very good thinking, and you reach your conclusions on the basis of good logical thinking. However, as frequently proven, these terrorists who come against this country, or any other, seem not to be blessed with "logical thinking".

They seem to be mind driven by their leaders, and for sure their religion. For whatever reason, they were, and probably still are, negatively obsessed with the success of all American "imbeciles". Obviously, to them, the twin towers represented American monuments to the "sin and greed" of its people, whom they are destined by religion to kill anyway?

Whatever the twin towers represented to them, they were obviously obsessed by it.   If we focus a little on the bigger picture, it at least on the surface is more clear. With the bigger picture, we can go back, from 9/11, back to 2/93, which is the date of the first bombing of the World Trade Center. While this attack was also successful, it did not accomplish their intention of taking down both towers.

These people seem to have one-track minds - take down America, and eliminate Israel. There is probably a Psycho term for that, and the real-time current actions in the mid-east shows us whatever we are doing is not working. We need to stand up and treat terrorism as a real war, as that is what it is. And that means a lot of people get killed! I think that is referred to as potential "collateral damage"! (Hopefully, a recognized threat of it could be enough)

FYI, here is a link to ab FBI report on the 2/93 Trade Center bombing, that got this started.

http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2008/february/tradebom_022608

« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 09:13:14 am by rdunk »

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 10:01:29 am »
There are probably more camera phones and camcorders within sight of the WTC than anywhere else on Earth (except perhaps Tokyo).  For me, why there is not the mystery.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 12:48:45 pm »
US Navy Seal Commander who killed Bin Laden, commits suicide

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57560670/official-navy-seal-commander-died-in-apparent-suicide/

U.S. military officials are investigating the apparent suicide of a Navy SEAL commander in Afghanistan.

Navy SEAL Cdr. Job W. Price, 42, of Pottstown, Pa., died Saturday of a non-combat-related injury while supporting stability operations in Uruzgan Province, Afghanistan.

A U.S. military official said the death "appears to be the result of suicide." The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the death is still being investigated.

Over 20 SEALs Who Killed Osama Bin Laden Now Dead

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/12/31/over-20-seals-who-killed-osama-bin-laden-now-dead/
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 01:11:42 pm »
And if he wanted international attention, he rejects hitting the UN and hits the World Trade Center instead ? Really?

The WTC was a symbol of two key areas of white American psychological vulnerability.

a}  Their belief that the universe revolves around them. 
b}  Their belief that their country and territory, supposedly unique among all others on Earth, was inviolable and sacrosanct.  America's white supremacist racism, and her self-perception as the epitome of the human race...the Superman complex...is and always has been her primary psychological weakness.

As such, it was an extremely powerful and effective psychological target.  The United Nations is a world federalist institution.  From everything I've ever seen, it isn't particularly important to most Americans, and many, in fact, actively oppose its' existence.  If the UN building had been hit, I could see people from the Third World (Africa, India etc) being far more upset about it than Americans themselves would.

The White House was not really appropriate, either.  The White House has major symbolic importance, yes; but it is more of an abstraction.  Because the WTC contained office space, it represented an element of domesticity; something which Americans would have seen themselves using on a daily basis.  As a result, the emotional attachment to it made it a more effective psychological target.

The government's goal was to traumatise white America, first and foremost.  The point would have been to hit something where there was going to be a large number of casualties, (another reason why the White House would not have been the best choice) and also to shove a blunt, acid coated knife into the part of the white American psyche which, as mentioned, believes that while it is perfectly acceptable for any other country on the planet to be completely destroyed, American territory must, and always would, remain untouched. 

As a result, the WTC was the appropriate target; and the violation aspect is also why as a secondary target, the Pentagon makes sense.  The WTC was intended for civilians; the Pentagon, for the military.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 01:28:44 pm by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 01:23:04 pm »
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/12/31/over-20-seals-who-killed-osama-bin-laden-now-dead/

That is because they did not kill bin Laden, and the government predictably has wanted to make sure that nobody finds out about what those SEALs actually did.  My money says bin Laden did not live longer than 2005.  His death was staged because the deception of him appearing to still be alive, was beginning to lose credibility.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 01:25:28 pm by petrus4 »
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 01:28:19 pm »
I'm with You, 8thman.

But the towers were to be deconstructed at huge expense, and the jihadists figured They'd help out by taking them down for Us.  They cleverly added nanothermite to Their luggage that would disburse to exactly the right places so as to ensure demo-like collapse with pieces sized so as to be easily shipped of to China - and also fly over to building 7 to allow the CIA to eliminate evidence of many wrong-doings...

Those jihadists really were concerned about Us in choosing Their targets.  Um.  Yeah.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 03:02:29 pm »
However, as frequently proven, these terrorists who come against this country, or any other, seem not to be blessed with "logical thinking".

The only "terrorists" attacking this country directly are home grown

The anthrax guy was an American;

Bruce Edwards Ivins (April 22, 1946 – July 29, 2008) was an American microbiologist, vaccinologist, senior biodefense researcher at the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) in Fort Detrick, Maryland and the key suspect in the 2001 anthrax attacks

The Oklahoma bomber was an American;

Timothy James "Tim" McVeigh (April 23, 1968 – June 11, 2001) was an American domestic terrorist who detonated a truck bomb in front of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. Commonly referred to as the Oklahoma City Bombing, the attack killed 168 people and injured over 800. It was the deadliest act of terrorism within the United States prior to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. As of 2013, the bombing remains the deadliest act of domestic terrorism in United States history.

Shoe Bomber and panty Bomber were misguided dudes who were Al Quida wannabes, one was British the other Nigerian.  But they were made out to be more than they were

The Unabomber was an American;

Theodore John "Ted" Kaczynski (born May 22, 1942), also known as the "Unabomber", is an American terrorist, mathematician, social critic, anarchist, and Neo-Luddite. Between 1978 and 1995, Kaczynski engaged in a nation-wide bombing campaign against modern technology, planting or mailing numerous home-made bombs, killing three people and injuring 23 others.

And we all know who REALLY is behind the Lincoln Assasination, The Kennedy Assasination and 9/11

::)

sky otter

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 03:26:28 pm »

i hope that since i am HERE and i have only hinted at what i really know
that if i croak
 you guys will investigate cause it will for sure
be some kind of conspiracy

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 03:40:16 pm »
Sure!  I hear they still use Otters for fur coats  :o

Grizzly...  gotta love Hu-mons 

::)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 04:32:39 pm »
Those jihadists really were concerned about Us in choosing Their targets.  Um.  Yeah.

The entire problem with 9/11, and the whole reason why the pseudoskeptics continue to have such trouble with it, is because of the fact that there is no competing narrative to the government's.  I have said this many times.

Those of us who know that the government's story is false, only do so because of isolated, individual discrepancies which logically prove that.  We have individual holes in the government's story.  What we do not have, however, is a consistent, coherent *story* of our own.

[youtube]jrfm7y5nL30[/youtube]

I still do not claim to know exactly who was behind 9/11.  Deductive logic tells me it was the American government, or someone associated with the American government; but this is based primarily on analysis of who the beneficiary(ies) of the attack has been.  As Noam Chomsky once observed, there has not been a single government on the planet that has not benefited from 9/11; it has been a vast, triumphant windfall for statism everywhere, and thus an equally monumental blow (at least in the short term) for anarchy and real human sovereignty.

I don't know who actually planted the explosives, though.  I don't know who paid for the work, or who said money was paid to.  I don't know dates or names; I can't tell you, "It was done on this date by these names in this way."

It is this which differentiates me from the pseudoskeptics, and it has always been this, which in my mind, distinguishes true science from false; the fact that real science is always willing to admit, "I do not know."  This is also the source of my rage towards atheists and pseudoskeptics. 

I know what genuine science is.  I may not be professional, and I may not satisfy the disease of credentialism, but I utilise the method in one aspect or another on a daily basis, and I have for years now.  They do not.

All I know about 9/11 for certain, is that I have seen no other competing hypothesis, that accounts for all of the evidence that I have seen, in as elegant and complete a way, as controlled demolition by thermite explosives; and that the motivation behind said acts, was to create a scenario where the majority of human beings would, due to fear, become more willing to accept the imposition of centralised authority in their lives than ever before.  I do not believe in pancake theory, because pancake theory does not integrate all of the available evidence; pancake theory relies on the pseudoskeptics disregarding such things as eyewitness testimony, or explaining it away.

It is like a jigsaw puzzle; and yet, if you think you have finished completing the puzzle after forcing several of the pieces into place, and yet you still have a pile of pieces in random order next to you, then you have not truly completed it.  I have not completed it in the sense that I do not have names for the people who were responsible; but I have completed it in the sense that controlled thermite demolition, is the only picture I know of, in which all of the pieces fit, and are included.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 04:43:35 pm by petrus4 »
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 04:54:29 pm »
Theodore John "Ted" Kaczynski (born May 22, 1942), also known as the "Unabomber", is an American terrorist, mathematician, social critic, anarchist, and Neo-Luddite. Between 1978 and 1995, Kaczynski engaged in a nation-wide bombing campaign against modern technology, planting or mailing numerous home-made bombs, killing three people and injuring 23 others.

Kaczynski was not only a terrorist, but a fool.  Primitivism is every bit as deluded and imbalanced in its' own way, as transhumanism is in its'.  Each is an extreme, and neither are healthy.  Neither will permit us to survive; and even if primitivism did allow for our survival, it would do so at the cost of our identity as a species. 

Man is a tool maker; he always has been, and this is the primary characteristic which distinguishes us from the other animals.  While I do not condone the use of technology to destroy Nature, (without which we cannot survive) to turn our backs on technology completely, is insanity to the same degree as what the transhumanists propose, by rejecting Nature and the organic to the same degree.

Balance is what is necessary.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2013, 05:14:12 pm »
My second reason for thinking that 9/11 was a set-up is the lack of interest in securing the nations borders

When this 'terrorist' attack happened, I thought, OK they'll secure the borders and drugs and illegals won't get in........which never happened.  There was this persistent lack of interest in shutting off the Mexican border in particular - which is even more odd because Mid-East Terrorists could easily be mistaken for Latinos. Tie a nuke to your back and ford the Rio Grande.

They didn't get all zealous on the borders because they knew it was all a fictional threar.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2013, 05:35:08 pm »
Secure the borders....

Dubai Ports World controversy

The Dubai Ports World controversy began in February 2006 and rose to prominence as a national security debate in the United States. At issue was the sale of port management businesses in six major U.S. seaports to a company based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and whether such a sale would compromise port security.

The controversy pertained to management contracts of six major United States ports. The purchaser was DP World (DPW), a state-owned company in the UAE. The contracts had already been foreign-owned, by Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company (P&O), a British firm taken over by DPW (completed in March 2006). Although the sale was approved by the executive branch of the United States Government, various United States political figures argued that the takeover would compromise U.S. port security.

U.S. President George W. Bush argued vigorously for the approval of the deal, claiming that the delay sends the wrong message to U.S. allies. Legislation was introduced to the United States Congress to delay the sale.

DP World is a company owned by the government of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, via a holding company. This holding company is under the direct control of the ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, who is also the prime minister of the UAE.

Chronology

Charles Schumer brought the case to national attention.

In mid-October 2005, DP World approached the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) to clear regulatory hurdles for a possible acquisition of the British firm P&O. The CFIUS is the multi-agency federal panel that passes judgment on deals with foreign corporations that raise antitrust or national security questions, Soon after, DPW began negotiating the terms of the takeover with P&O. They were advised by former President Bill Clinton to submit to a 45-day review of the acquisition.

In December 2005, Coast Guard intelligence officials raised the possibility of significant security risks associated with the management of some U.S. port operations by a Dubai company, stating in a report that broad intelligence gaps prevented them from assessing the risks.

In February 2006, the stockholders of the Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Company (P&O), a British firm, agreed to a sale of that company to DPW over a bid by PSA International of Singapore. As part of the sale, DPW would assume the leases of P&O to manage major U.S. port facilities in New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Baltimore, New Orleans, and Miami, as well as operations in 16 other ports.

After P&O stockholders approved the deal, the arrangement was reviewed by the CFIUS headed by the U.S. Treasury Department. The transfer of leases was approved.

Once the deal appeared in the business press, it was noticed by Eller & Company, a Florida firm. Eller has two joint ventures with P&O and it feared becoming an "involuntary partner of DP World", said Michael Kreitzer, Eller's lawyer.[4] According to Kreitzer, Eller hired semi-retired lobbyist Joe Muldoon as a last-ditch effort to persuade Congress to block the deal. Soon Muldoon and Kreitzer got the attention of Democratic New York Senator Charles E. Schumer and an Associated Press reporter. Within days, Schumer held a press conference calling for a review and the AP ran the story nationally.

Congressional politicians were quick to respond after Schumer's press conference and the AP story put the Dubai Ports deal in the national spotlight. Both Democratic and Republican members of Congress started to question the approval. Republican leaders Dennis Hastert and Bill Frist, who usually work closely with the office of the President, publicly questioned the deal. Frist said "If the administration cannot delay the process, I plan on introducing legislation to ensure that the deal is placed on hold until this decision gets a more thorough review."

On February 22, 2006, President Bush threatened to veto any legislation passed by Congress to block the deal, a veto that would be his first. In a statement to reporters, Bush claimed, "It would send a terrible signal to friends and allies not to let this transaction go through."[6] DP Worlds Chief Operating Officer, Ted Bilkey engaged a number of high profile lobbying firms to garner congressional support for the deal.

The controversy has created a public and unusually high-profile dispute within the Republican Party, and between the Republican-controlled Congress and the Republican-controlled White House.

On February 23, 2006, DPW volunteered to postpone its takeover of significant operations at the ports to give the White House more time to convince lawmakers that the deal poses no increased risks from terrorism.

On February 24, 2006, it was reported that there are 22 U.S. ports in the deal, not just the six major ports mentioned in initial news stories and reports.[7] According to the website of P&O Ports, the port-operations subsidiary of P&O, DPW would take over stevedore services at 12 East Coast ports including Portland, Maine; Boston, Massachusetts; Davisville, Rhode Island; New York City; Newark, New Jersey; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Camden, New Jersey; Wilmington, Delaware; Baltimore, Maryland; and Virginia locations at Newport News, Norfolk, and Portsmouth.

Additionally, DPW will take over P&O stevedoring operations at nine ports along the Gulf of Mexico including the Texas ports of Beaumont, Port Arthur, Galveston, Houston, Freeport, and Corpus Christi, plus the Louisiana ports of Lake Charles and New Orleans.

Former Senate Majority Leader and 1996 Republican presidential candidate Bob Dole was hired by Dubai Ports World to lobby Congress on its behalf against bipartisan criticism of the deal. Mr. Dole is a special counsel in the Washington office of the law firm of Alston & Bird. DP World hired the firm in 2005 to help shepherd its purchase of the British-based firm Peninsular and Oriental.

On March 8, 2006 the House Panel voted 62–2 to block the deal, and senator Charles Schumer added amendments to a senate bill to block the deal, causing an uproar in the senate.

On March 9, 2006, Dubai Ports World released a statement saying they would turn over operation of U.S. ports to a U.S. "Entity". Later that same day, American Enterprise Institute scholar Norm Ornstein reported on PBS's "News Hour" that DP World was considering selling its U.S. operations to Halliburton.

Dubai Ports World eventually sold P&O's American operations to American International Group's asset management division, Global Investment Group for an undisclosed sum

Dubai Ports World controversy

So okay after all that they sold to Halliburton...

well.....

Halliburton Moves Its Headquarters Abroad

The much-maligned defense contractor Halliburton is moving its corporate headquarters from Houston to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.

"The Eastern hemisphere is a market that is more heavily weighted toward oil exploration and production opportunities," said CEO Dave Lesar at an energy conference in nearby Bahrain. "And growing our business here will bring more balance to Halliburton's overall portfolio."

ABC NEWS

I advise you to listen to that ABC report... but don't say I didn't warn you to bring a barf bag

There is your "Securing our Ports"

:o 8) ::)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2013, 05:59:05 pm »
Timothy James "Tim" McVeigh (April 23, 1968 – June 11, 2001) was an American domestic terrorist who detonated a truck bomb in front of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. Commonly referred to as the Oklahoma City Bombing, the attack killed 168 people and injured over 800. It was the deadliest act of terrorism within the United States prior to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. As of 2013, the bombing remains the deadliest act of domestic terrorism in United States history.

McVeigh wasn't a terrorist; he was an arguably unstable soldier who made the tragic mistake of thinking his oath of enlistment should be taken seriously.  The government knew that a lot of people who felt like him were around at the time, so they singled one out, and amplified the act that he was going to take, so that it became a lot more serious than it would have been with just his fertiliser bomb. 

The American government has a particularly insidious tendency of morally vilifying, or depicting as criminal, people who have legitimate grievances against it, and who attempt to act on the basis of said grievances.  Given the nature of my own feelings towards said government, I truthfully never viewed McVeigh as a moral criminal, so much as someone who attempted to engage in hostile action towards an entity with a vastly superior capacity for force projection, (they ended up putting him to death, predictably) but who also allowed his level of rage towards said entity distort whatever ability he had for strategic thinking.

Oklahoma was one of the two main false flags (the other being Waco) which the American government ran to defuse the possibility of revolution, by discrediting the people who wanted to start one as crazies, in the eyes of the mainstream public.  Mind you, given people like Koresh, (who genuinely *was* a deranged, militant redneck who was having sex with children) discreditation was not particularly difficult. 

Oklahoma also effectively marked the end of any viable window of opportunity which may have existed for American revolution or a second civil war; as I have said before, the Department of Homeland Security is an organisation that was created for the specific purpose of domestic counter-revolutionary activity.  Waco also demonstrated the fact that the government has, over the years, sadly learned to become extremely effective at infiltrating potentially subversive organisations, before they have a chance of really becoming useful.  There are individual gun nuts in America at this point, in large quantities; but there is virtually no real support among the urban mainstream population whatsoever, for organised revolution that I have seen.  9/11 was extremely effective at ending that.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56