collapse

Author Topic: A Reason I Received Why Electrogravitics is "Dangerous"  (Read 98084 times)

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
Re: A Reason I Received Why Electrogravitics is "Dangerous"
« Reply #315 on: July 07, 2012, 10:07:17 pm »
I just reread your post PWM and it sort of brought me up short . Why should I bother to look for the fingerprint of something I already know exists. I am just wasting my time. If others are curious enough about what happened here and the potential of it in the future then they can read these messages for themself. Telling folks about it is not at all effective unless they uncover it themselves.

So I am withdrawing that energy spent in that direction.

Only so much of that mental stuff available for me to use!!! Think I had better save some of it for the really tough stuff ahead.

I wanted to thank you Zorgon ( I believe it was you right?) who put up the orgnizational chart for project Winterhaven. Notice the participation of the Franklin Institute.........( and also the University of Pa which always seemed to be somewhere in the background regarding my Dads work....That strange association has not come to the surface entirely yet....

Hiding in plain sight... is the Cosmic Glue that kept all of those things together but apart at the same time..

Lets get back to the statement.... Why Electrogravitics may be dangerous..... any more thoughts?  Linda

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #316 on: July 08, 2012, 09:57:37 am »
I will say this once and in short:

ElectroGravitics is no more dangerous than ElectroMagnetism.

Both can be dangerous.

The chicken little syndrome needs to end and rational discussion to ensue. Does anyone here understand Inductive circuits? Does anyone here understand polar coordinates (or rectangular) for inductive circuits vs. capacitive circuits? Does anyone understand that inductive circuits are 180 degrees opposite from capacitive?

Start with that as your base. There are dangers that present themselves with heavy magnetic fields that are produced by xformers to motors and power transmissions, so too there will be with what is produced by a gravitic field.

And here is one last item.

WARNING! POSSIBLY OFF TOPIC!

I will say this again for somewhere in this forum I said it but can't seem to find it - there is no "anti-gravity" just as there is no "anti-electric" or "anti-magnetic".

However, there is "negative resistance" and in light of that perhaps a more accurate term would be "negative gravity".

Mikado

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #317 on: July 08, 2012, 10:06:22 am »
A butter knife is dangerous, if you stick it in someone's eye.
EG being dangerous? Sure, it uses HV and DUH! of course it can be dangerous.

It's other elements...time dilation, visual distortions, what have you...dangerous at a level we dont even comprehend.

Wish we could discuss anything without worrying about danger, but it seems there is danger lurking everywhere...oops, scratched my ear with a q-tip...there will be blood!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Iosf6btzM[/youtube]

Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #318 on: July 08, 2012, 10:08:37 am »
Dr. LaViolette would agree with You, Mikado.  Yes, like fire and electricity, EG has its dangers.  The reasons given in the OP are absurd, and I had concluded that upon reading  the letter.  Dr. LaViolette, too, says they are absurd.

None of the dangers are such that We could not devise safe ways to use it.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #319 on: July 08, 2012, 10:17:55 am »
A butter knife is dangerous, if you stick it in someone's eye.
EG being dangerous? Sure, it uses HV and DUH! of course it can be dangerous.

It's other elements...time dilation, visual distortions, what have you...dangerous at a level we dont even comprehend.

Wish we could discuss anything without worrying about danger, but it seems there is danger lurking everywhere...oops, scratched my ear with a q-tip...there will be blood!

Le

Uh...let's see. I floated up as flotsam and you put me in the proper waste receptacle so I know you are not addressing me for you said you were not going to. Therefore, forgive me for not lambasting you with what you said above because NONE of it you can prove (i.e. - "It's other elements...time dilation, visual distortions, what have you...dangerous at a level we dont even comprehend.")... hypothecations with no factual proof.

Your sarcasm is noted for that is your weapon of choice instead of your intelligence. Unless of course you are going to do that "special thing" you described to Raymond one time...pathetic.

Now do what you say and keep your sarcasm and not respond to me as you said you were going to do.

Mikado

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #320 on: July 08, 2012, 10:26:03 am »

And this is from you? And this we are supposed to take seriously?

Why don't you ask others here folks.... which is more dangerous? Mikados opinion? Gather others before you come to any conclusions. Electomagnetism or Electrogravitics.... in the wrong hands? As I recalled it some  likened the atomic bomb to being like a " firecracker" against an electrogravitic manifestation.

I dare you to dispute that Mikado. So your statement is grossly misleading.
Both can be dangerous.

The chicken little syndrome needs to end and rational discussion to ensue.

Lets start with you Sir

/ Does anyone here understand Inductive circuits? Does anyone here understand polar coordinates (or rectangular) for inductive circuits vs. capacitive circuits? Does anyone understand that inductive circuits are 180 degrees opposite from capacitive?

Start with that as your base. There are dangers that present themselves with heavy magnetic fields that are produced by xformers to motors and power transmissions, so too there will be with what is produced by a gravitic field.

Oh here we go again.... being controlled. Stick to the topic yourself Mikado.

I will say this again for somewhere in this forum I said it but can't seem to find it - there is no "anti-gravity" just as there is no "anti-electric" or "anti-magnetic".

We all know that. Tell us something new.

However, there is "negative resistance" and in light of that perhaps a more accurate term would be "negative gravity".

And that has been mentioned too here.... still waiting for that new information Mikado... especially to back up that first statement that "ElectroGravitics is no more dangerous than ElectroMagnetism.

Ttick to THAT discussion if you are going to involve all of your vast knowledge here.   Linda
Mikado

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #321 on: July 08, 2012, 10:47:22 am »
Lucky i'm wearing Goretex pants, ouch :o

I have to admit Mikado, that if there is proof of 'negative resistance' (which there is) then it could prove that 'vacuum energy' or 'zero point' really does exist.
This would mean you could unleash more than 60 Gigawatts per cubic centimetre if you wanted to...This is analogous to Tesla's Scalar weapons, which the Russians at least, take a keen interest in.

We've seen all the arguments on the LHC right?

"it's going to create a black hole & swallow the Earth"

"it's going to open up a stargate that will allow evil (and for some reason, flesh eating) aliens to attack us"

Etc, etc. All fanciful fear-mongering, IMO

BUT.....we are playing with something we don't understand, and caution is advised of course.

Consider the reputed effect of time-forwarding electrons.
Innocent in itself, but if you accidentally send 200,000 volts into the future, you will never be able to enter that room again until that voltage has returned, and gone to earth :o

And the only other 'danger' i see is that the Alphabet people may come knocking on your door, asking you to stop, or else......

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #322 on: July 08, 2012, 10:51:11 am »

And again, I attempt to quote and can't because you insist on putting in you response within the quote.

Yes, I expect to be taken as serious as others.

As to this - " As I recalled it some  likened the atomic bomb to being like a " firecracker" against an electrogravitic manifestation."

You are essentially correct. (remember the truck? well, I am talking a heavy hauler here.)

and there is this:
Quote from:

Oh here we go again.... being controlled. Stick to the topic yourself Mikado.

We all know that. Tell us something new.

And that has been mentioned too here.... still waiting for that new information Mikado... especially to back up that first statement that "ElectroGravitics is no more dangerous than ElectroMagnetism.

Ttick to THAT discussion if you are going to involve all of your vast knowledge here.   LindaMikado

I gave ample warning that my following comment was going to be "Off Topic". You state the obvious.

As to any new information, why? If individuals are so "scared" of EG then why give out info that is a bit beyond that?

You make me laugh at your antics to prod and belittle me when you do such a good job of it yourself.

I also see you must have been upset...."Ttick"??? The "S" is typed with the left ring finger and not the left index finger...suppose I still get to you.

Ahhhhh...free rent!

Mikado

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #323 on: July 08, 2012, 10:54:32 am »
Oh but PWM you have to understand that Mikado SKOFFS at the possibility of that happening.....its like daring Chuck Norris to come beating down your door.... No matter what others say about that man.... he can't possibly be that tough.... RIGHT! I skoff at the face of that danger Mikado swaggers.

( I always wonder about swaggering men   ;)) May be other reasons for walking so funny I think to myself.

Oh.... another good one.... Did you know that Chuck Norris is the only one who can gargle peanut butter?

Now THATS tough.   Linda

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #324 on: July 08, 2012, 10:56:07 am »

Both can be dangerous.

The chicken little syndrome needs to end and rational discussion to ensue. Does anyone here understand Inductive circuits? Does anyone here understand polar coordinates (or rectangular) for inductive circuits vs. capacitive circuits? Does anyone understand that inductive circuits are 180 degrees opposite from capacitive?

Mikado

hobbit

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #325 on: July 08, 2012, 10:57:43 am »
Is that all you care about Mikado.... having free rent in someones head? I can see that....

Linda

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #326 on: July 08, 2012, 10:58:57 am »
PLAYSWITHMACHINES,

When I speak of "negative resistance" I am referring to that characteristic that is reserved for a "Tunnel Diode", SCR's, LED's etc.

However, there is a great deal of work going on with the aspect of negative resistance being employed in the operation of motors.

Mikado

PLAYSWITHMACHINES

« Reply #327 on: July 08, 2012, 10:59:05 am »
Oh.... another good one.... Did you know that Chuck Norris is the only one who can gargle peanut butter?

Now THATS tough.   Linda

I can't do that, but i learned to kiss girls by sucking oatmeal through a straw ;D

Hi Hobbit 8)

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #328 on: July 08, 2012, 11:00:11 am »
Is that all you care about Mikado.... having free rent in someones head? I can see that....

Linda

He11 no! It's a mess in there.

Mikado

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #329 on: July 08, 2012, 11:01:09 am »
Oh but PWM you have to understand that Mikado SKOFFS at the possibility of that happening.....its like daring Chuck Norris to come beating down your door.... No matter what others say about that man.... he can't possibly be that tough.... RIGHT! I skoff at the face of that danger Mikado swaggers.

( I always wonder about swaggering men   ;)) May be other reasons for walking so funny I think to myself.

Now THATS tough.   Linda

Practice what you preach this is..

OFF TOPIC!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]