collapse

Author Topic: Do Citizens of Earth Have the Right to a Radiation-free Environment?  (Read 58786 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Do Citizens of Earth Have the Right to a Radiation-free Environment?
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2012, 02:30:35 pm »
. I don't see the same black hole that you are seeing Zorgon.... to me its an indication that things are on the move, not the other way around!  Linda

Well let me show you that black hole :P

Just listen to this person who is at the top...

Economic Crisis 9 TRILLION Dollars Missing Federal Reserve

[youtube]OhZFYGFbTPA[/youtube]

Now tell me again how officials like this can keep the lid on the good stuff  :D

Frankly it boggles what little mind I have left

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2012, 02:58:49 pm »
No based on observation. A good point in fact is what is happening at ATS and what happened at Open Minds. You can see it at Alien Scientists and GLP forums as well. It also happened at Project Camelot/Project Avalon

The good topic posters are under attack.. the trolls and hoaxers are everywhere and the charlatans are getting the publicity...

Add the Quonset Huts deviation from its stated purpose to what it is now.....

The overall result, people are venting their frustration openly and voicing their disillusionment. Sites like ATS don't want it to be seen so work hard to delete it

But it is there... less and less people are looking at any of these topics seriously anymore.

BUT is it just me that sees this is a PLANNED attack on the interest that we have all shown in uncovering this information. OF course people are supposed to get upset. They are supposed to get downright livid. They are supposed to throw their hands up in disgust and walk away! Thats the Plan! And what happens then? The discussion group that COULD have made a difference has been burned to the ground.

The pendulum swings... perhaps it will swing back again

Well thats all very pacific. But you miss actually seeing that what you all have been working so hard to reach has been removed from your grasp .... again and again and again...and maybe people will come back but how much time has been lost???? How much time do some of us have to put up with this kind of situation? If you see what is beginning to happen you can stop it.... like lighting a candle in the dark.  Linda..

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2012, 03:10:30 pm »
It is easy to say that "They" are making this happen at forums  and there may be that element to be sure in some cases

But what I see is more boredom and apathy.  As a rule conspiracy nuts make up a small percentage of the population. The rest don't really care much about any of it so long as it doesn't effect them

What I see is that people who come to such forums because an interest has been stirred... they run into 95% BS and don't have the patience to sort through the trash for the gems...

If one could produce a real alien, or give a tour of a saucer, or market that anti gravity hoverboard... then there would be no stopping the interest. :D

But until something solid comes along  even one little piece, people will just loose interest and start poking fun.

Then when the insiders start supporting known hoaxes just to keep their audience... then you have nothing left

You don't need government agents to do anything... "We the Peeps..." are our own worst enemy :D

Aw well Ferrets are hungry  and then maybe I find some more Space Chicks :P

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2012, 03:25:54 pm »
Aw well Ferrets are hungry  and then maybe I find some more Space Chicks Report to moderator    Logged

;D

dcooper

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2012, 04:38:47 pm »
i hate it when gov. messes or interfer with science discovery's like Thomas Brown's discovery's.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 05:26:57 pm by dcooper »

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2012, 09:09:14 pm »
It is easy to say that "They" are making this happen at forums  and there may be that element to be sure in some cases

But what I see is more boredom and apathy.  As a rule conspiracy nuts make up a small percentage of the population. The rest don't really care much about any of it so long as it doesn't effect them

What I see is that people who come to such forums because an interest has been stirred... they run into 95% BS and don't have the patience to sort through the trash for the gems...

If one could produce a real alien, or give a tour of a saucer, or market that anti gravity hoverboard... then there would be no stopping the interest. :D

But until something solid comes along  even one little piece, people will just loose interest and start poking fun.

Then when the insiders start supporting known hoaxes just to keep their audience... then you have nothing left

You don't need government agents to do anything... "We the Peeps..." are our own worst enemy :D

Aw well Ferrets are hungry  and then maybe I find some more Space Chicks :P

Those ferrets will appreciate some yummies, Z!

What I see is similar to your view, as many forums I happen upon have not had a post in weeks or more, and the content there isnt even close to being worthy of the time to read.

What makes this forum so different is your efforts to provide interesting, well researched content, regardless of the latest UFO news or whatever. The subjects that you work tirelessly on are of the most interesting type, and the work that goes into some of your posts and threads is amazing.

Im not sure about the four sites you mentioned, as I dont go to many other than Linda's and a friend of Hobbit's, but as I see many making the move to PRC, there's a reason for it!

I find that when I have gone to the big four, there is a quagmire of..as you say...95 % BS.

And those guys screaming at me on you tube..good grief! ???

You know, there are a lot of folks who think the time is ripe for a major change on Earth this year, and I have to say I see a great deal of change happening already, as people seem to be either giving in to whatever is eating at them, or making the push for awareness as we are here.

Separation of the masses? Probably coming faster than we realize.

I for one shall always make the effort to shift the gears into overdrive, and keep sharing my ideas and thoughts with all of you here, and as I get better at making up threads, they will be more inviting hopefully. Im figurng out the buttons and such for thread starting and photo posting, so improve full circle is what I aim to do!

I dont have a ton of personal time, and most of my posting takes place either at late night, or from my jewelry bench. Looking over and seeing someone has replied to a thread Im following is a high point of my day, as is hopping into the pond with my sometimes odd way of sharing.

I was trained by the best!

What I do have is an insatiable thirst for learning and sharing what I know, and thats what friends are truly for. Thousands of miles apart or not.

If everyone keeps the ball rolling, we can make a difference, and PRC is the forum all the others have tried in vain for years to do, and with the world shift we are experiencing, it's time fo this kind of forum, which holds honesty and knowledge at the forefront...PRC defined.

Thanks to all you moderators that take the time to make the forum flow smoothly, as it is a full time job for some. You guys and gals are all giving your personal time to keep the gears meshing here, and it shows!

And of course, thanks for your loving touch here, Z, it's obvious you care deeply for your craft, a true rennaisance man!

Tell those ferrets hi for me, and dont invite over too many space chicks, as all they want to do is play with your phasar gun!:D

Sleep well!
Dave
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2012, 03:05:09 pm »
Greetings:

LE says it all...

If everyone keeps the ball rolling, we can make a difference, and PRC is the forum all the others have tried in vain for years to do, and with the world shift we are experiencing, it's time fo this kind of forum, which holds honesty and knowledge at the forefront...PRC defined.

Thanks to all you moderators that take the time to make the forum flow smoothly, as it is a full time job for some. You guys and gals are all giving your personal time to keep the gears meshing here, and it shows!

And of course, thanks for your loving touch here, Z, it's obvious you care deeply for your craft, a true rennaisance man!

We're with you, man... all of us.

tfw
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2012, 03:15:31 pm »
And I with all of you, brother Thor!

Tell those lake trout Im coming to visit someday!

Cheers!
Dave

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2012, 06:33:44 am »
And I with all of you, brother Thor!

Tell those lake trout Im coming to visit someday!

Cheers!
Dave

The fishies be waiting...

Now, what the Heck was the focus of this thread?

Speaking of derailment and hijacking a thread... we guess that we might have been hitting on a nerve in the OP for 'other forces' to chime in - as usual.

IMHO, too much time, energy and bandwidth has/is being hijacked and attention diverted from the Original Premise:

Do Citizens of Earth Have the Right to a Radiation-free Environment?

Thank you all for your time, consideration and participation.

tfw
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2012, 07:00:05 am »
Yes.  The answer is YES.  Most emphatically!

YES!
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2012, 07:59:06 am »
Quote from: Linda Brown
The good topic posters are under attack.. the trolls and hoaxers are everywhere and the charlatans are getting the publicity...

Add the Quonset Huts deviation from its stated purpose to what it is now.....

Really? You destroyed the Hut beginning in February of '11. I can give specifics...er...pacifics but the reality is not what you are presenting here and I rebut it.

You create the situation and then blame whoever you choose.

Mikado

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2012, 08:10:40 am »
Hey Thor, second thought on those lake trout....here's what happens instead sometimes...

[youtube]sH20EPUe1Y8[/youtube]

Happy Monday, and watch that approaching flotsam, it's very smelly and full of unwanted creatures!

Cheers!
Littleenki
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 08:42:59 am by thorfourwinds »

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2012, 08:13:00 am »

Do Citizens of Earth Have the Right to a Radiation-free Environment?

Thank you all for your time, consideration and participation.

tfw

Someone needs to "define" radiation, otherwise, my vote is no.

Mikado

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2012, 03:04:21 pm »
What a double sided question. Of course we don't have the right to live in a radiation free environment. You have the means to free yourself from it by moving away from that area. You don't have the power to stop a nuclear power plant from being put up in your back yard if TPTB decide thats where it is going.

Can anyone here go their government and show high radiation levels and expect the government to actually do anything? If #4 reactor went critical tomorrow it will still be teusday and we go to work to pay the bills irradiated or not.

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2012, 03:06:32 pm »
I would have thought that with this forum having so many scientific minded individuals, they would have seen through my answer and replied.

Mikado

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]