collapse

Author Topic: B L O O D  (Read 32015 times)

space otter

Re: B L O O D
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2015, 06:50:56 pm »

A51
I am glad you and ArMaP are catching the  'not' facts in these articles..
and I sincerely thank you

even though I was giving ArMaP a hard time  ;)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2015, 02:07:31 am »
ok already geeeeze....I was only copying text as I have never explored the difference

but you are Portuguese and the azores are Portuguese so I take your word for it

but you just might want to check this out
I know about those (or at least some of those) findings, but those say nothing about the people that may have lived there, as there are no references to any people living in those islands, so, no references to any tribes. :)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2015, 02:09:22 am »
even though I was giving ArMaP a hard time  ;)
It looks like a new trend, but I'm already used to it. ;)

Offline larishira

• Regular Members
  • Gold 5
    • FB
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2015, 02:18:58 am »
I'm O+, and my mom is O-. I can recieve O+ and O-, but my mom only can recieve O-.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear"

space otter

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2015, 08:55:55 pm »

hey some fun.. ;D

I figure if we can consider aliens  why not this..consider it the horoscope of blood..lol

http://www.recipeapart.com/blood-type-reveals-personality/#ixzz1mi0l6Xtc
[size=12pt]
Blood Type Reveals Personality
[/size]
by roshi on June 21, 2009

in Know Thyself

Your blood group type can reveal your personality; Bright and dark aspects of your personality. Let’s have a look that what blood types possess which kind of qualities for any person and which blood type is compatible to another.

Blood Type O
Type O’s are outgoing, and very social. They are initiators, although they don’t always finish what they start. Creative and popular, they love to be the center of attention and appear very self confident.

Blood Type A
While outwardly calm, they have such high standards (perfectionists) that they tend to be balls of nerves on the inside. Type A’s are the most artistic of the blood groups. They can be shy, are conscientious, trustworthy, and sensitive.

Blood Type B
Goal oriented and strong minded, type B’s will start a task and continue it until completed, and completed well. Type B’s are the individualists of the blood group categories and find their own way in life.

Blood Type AB
Type AB’s are the split personalities of the blood groups. They can be both outgoing and shy, confident and timid. While responsible, too much responsibility will cause a problem. They are trustworthy and like to help others.

Compatability by Blood Groups
A is most compatible with A and AB
B is most compatible with B and AB
AB is most compatible with AB, B, A and O
O is most compatible with O, and AB

Blood Type A
Best Traits: Conservative, introverted, reserved, patient and punctual. Perfectionists.
Worst Traits: Obsessive, stubborn, self conscious and uptight.
Famous As: George H. W. Bush, Ayumi Hamasaki, O.J. Simpson, Britney Spears, Alan Alda, Adolf Hitler, Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, Jet Li, Maki Nomiya, Rick James

Blood Type B
Best Traits: Creative, passionate, animal loving, optimistic, flexible and individualistic.
Worst Traits: Forgetful, irresponsible, and self-centered.
Famous Bs: Akira Kurosawa, Jack Nicholson, Luciano Pavarotti, Tom Selleck, Mia Farrow, Paul McCartney, Leonardo DiCaprio, Vince Young

Blood Type AB
Best Traits: Cool, controlled, rational, introverted and empathic.
Worst Traits: Aloof, critical, indecisive and unforgiving.
Famous ABs: John F. Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Mick Jagger, Thomas Edison, Bob Sapp, Miyavi, Jackie Chan, Ken Kitamura

Blood Type O
Best Traits: Ambitious, athletic, robust and self-confident. Natural leaders.
Worst Traits: Arrogant, vain, insensitive and ruthless.
Famous Os: Al Capone, Gerald Ford, Mikhail Gorbachev, John Gotti, Crystal Kay,Queen Elizabeth II, John Lennon, Paul Newman, Elvis Presley, Ronald Reagan

Blood Type A – Tend to be cooperative, sensitive, clever, passionate and smart. Often bottling up anxiety in order to get along with others, they may hold in their emotions until they explode. Many are tense, impatient and unable to sleep well. While they are capable of leadership positions, they may not take them because the stress is not good for their tightly wired systems. In Japan many “A”’s are in research. They have roles in discovering more about and refining science, economics, manufacturing, etc. Their research on microflora and other areas of medicine is some of the best and most meticulous in the world. They are perfectionists to say the least. This quality shows up in their perfecting electronics like TV’s and also less expensive more efficient cars that were originally created here in the US.

Blood type A’s tend to have more sensitive constitutions. Too much stress weakens their immunity more quickly than other blood types. Low stomach acid is common among blood type A’s even from birth, so special care should be taken when eating animal proteins. Using digestive enzymes, like Assist Dairy and Protein, along with consuming fermented foods and drinks is really a must for A’s. It is not surprising to me that fermented foods like Miso and Natto play an important role in providing easily digested protein, in the Japanese Diet. They also eat raw fish which is much easier to digest than cooked.

Blood Type B – Blood type B individuals tend to be balanced: thoughtful like A’s and yet ambitious like O’s. They are empathetic, easily understanding others’ points of view, yet often hesitating to challenge or confront. Chameleon-like and flexible, they make good friends.

Blood Type AB – Tend to be very charming and popular. They don’t sweat the small stuff and can be seen as spiritual and even at times a bit “flaky”. Only about 2 – 5% of the population are blood type AB. There is never a dull moment in a AB’s life, so if you find one for a friend, consider yourself lucky! You'll enjoy some exciting times together!

Like blood type A’s, AB’s react to stress poorly. They are stronger and more active than type A’s, but need to pay attention to stress levels so that they don’t compromise their immunity.

Sometimes it is difficult to be an AB. AB’s don’t like to fit in anyone else’s “boxes”. If they feel too confined, they’ll break out of that box and do things their own way. When it comes to food choices and AB must discover when they are more B-like or A-like. For example, dairy foods like milk kefir can be excellent for them or not good at all.

Blood Type O – Tend to be loners or leaders and are intuitive, focused, self-reliant and daring. They handle stress better than other blood types and have strong immune systems, a well developed physique and a physically active nature. Blood type O’s tend to have sluggish blood flow and feel better with vigorous exercise for about an hour each day.

So what’s your blood type? Do you think it’s true?

http://www.mnn.com/health/fitness-well-being/stories/what-your-blood-type-says-about-you

What your blood type says about you
Science and Japanese tradition suggest that your blood type can reveal much about your personality and your health.

By: Melissa Breyer
Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Blood is blood, right? Well, yes and no. Human blood is made of the same basic elements, but within that realm there are distinctions that account for four different blood types (further dinstinguished by negative and positive). What makes the four types of blood groups different is their antigens – the immune defense systems – on the surface of the red blood cells.

In 1930, a Japanese professor by the name of Tokeji Furukawa published a paper claiming that the individual blood types — A, B, AB and O — reflected the personalities of those who possessed them. Since then, blood type categorization, “ketsueki-gata,” has become firmly entrenched in Japanese culture. Much like astrological horoscopes, Japanese television and newspapers offer blood type horoscopes, and books that detail the link between blood type and personality are perpetual bestsellers. There are even matchmakers who specialize in finding future spouse based on blood types. But much like astrology, a scientific correlation between blood type and personality remains unproven.

That said, there’s been plenty of research detailing how blood types can reveal patterns of personal health – and that's fascinating in and of itself. It’s thought that different blood types may protect us from different diseases; scientists have been finding links between blood types and illness since the middle of the 20th century. With that in mind, here’s what the science has to say about your blood type. And for fun, we’ve thrown in a little ketsueki-gata as well.

If you have blood type A
Type A only has A antigens on red cells and B antibodies in the plasma; if you have type A blood, you can donate red blood cells to types A and AB.

The makeup of a person’s antigens on red blood cells can determine how much of a certain hormone gets released. If you have type A blood, you're more likely to have higher levels of the stress hormone cortisol in your body. There are a number of health risks that are associated with type A blood, such as a 20 percent higher chance of developing stomach cancer compared to types O and B, and a 5 percent increased risk for heart disease compared to those with type O.

In addition, if you have type A blood, you are at higher risk for several types of cancer, such as some forms of pancreatic cancer and leukemia; according to the BBC, you are also more prone to smallpox infections and severe malaria. Ironically, those with type A also have been found to be less magnetic to mosquitoes – so there's reason to rejoice!

According to ketsueki-gata, if you have blood type A, you have some great traits. You are earnest, creative, sensible, reserved, patient and responsible (even if you are also stubborn and tense).

If you have blood type B
If you have type B blood, you only have the B antigens on red cells and A antibodies in the plasma; you can donate red blood cells to those with types B and AB blood.

Those with type B have an 11 percent increase in risk of heart disease over those with type O. A study at Harvard University found that women with AB or B blood have a raised risk of developing ovarian cancer, but if you have type B, it’s not all bad news. Those with type B blood have up to 50,000 times the number of strains of friendly bacteria than people with either type A or O blood, which means all kinds of good things.

And in terms of ketsueki-gata? You can be proud of your passion, active nature, creativity and strength. On the other hand, you’re also selfish, irresponsible, unforgiving and erratic.

If you have blood type AB
Those with AB blood have both A and B antigens on red cells, but neither A nor B antibody in the plasma. If you have AB positive blood, you are universal plasma donor.

People with type AB have been found to have a 23 percent increased risk of heart disease over those with type O blood. Having AB blood may double the liklihood that a pregnant mother will suffer from the blood pressure condition called pre-eclampsia.

One intriguing blood type study published in the journal Neurology found that those with type AB blood were 82 percent more likely to have cognitive difficulties — specifically in areas like memory recall, language and attention — than people with other blood types. The researchers suspect that the clotting protein known as coagulation factor VIII is to blame. “Since factor VIII levels are closely linked to blood type, this may be one causal connection between blood type and cognitive impairment,” said study author Mary Cushman.

When it comes to ketsueki-gata, if you have type AB blood you're cool, controlled, rational and adaptable … and critical, indecisive, forgetful and irresponsible.

If you have blood type O
If you fall into the O blood group, you have neither A nor B antigens on your red cells, but both A and B antibodies in your plasma. O positive is the most common blood type; O negative is the universal donor type, meaning those with this blood type can donate red blood cells to anybody.

For those with type O, it’s a mixed bag. If you have type O, you are more likely to get ulcers — and believe it or not, to rupture your Achilles tendons. You are also at higher risk of cholera. The good news is that people with type O blood are at a lower risk for pancreatic cancer and face a lower risk of dying from malaria than people with other blood groups; that said, is you have type O, you are twice as likely to be a mosquito magnet than those with type A blood.

If you have type O blood, ketsueki-gata suggests that you are confident, self-determined, strong-willed and intuitive; unfortunately, you are also self-centered, cold, unpredictable, and potentially a workaholic.
Do you know what your blood type is? Does any of this ring true to you?

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-20170787

Japan and blood types: Does it determine personality?

By Ruth Evans
Tokyo

5 November 2012

From the section Magazine

Professor Maekawa has written several books about blood groups

Here, a person's blood type is popularly believed to determine temperament and personality. "What's your blood type?" is often a key question in everything from matchmaking to job applications.

According to popular belief in Japan, type As are sensitive perfectionists and good team players, but over-anxious. Type Os are curious and generous but stubborn. ABs are arty but mysterious and unpredictable, and type Bs are cheerful but eccentric, individualistic and selfish.

About 40% of the Japanese population is type A and 30% are type O, whilst only 20% are type B, with AB accounting for the remaining 10%

Four books describing the different blood groups characteristics became a huge publishing sensation, selling more than five million copies.

Morning television shows, newspapers and magazines often publish blood type horoscopes and discuss relationship compatibility. Many dating agencies cater to blood types, and popular anime (animations), manga (comics) and video games often mention a character's blood type.

A whole industry of customised products has also sprung up, with soft drinks, chewing gum, bath salts and even condoms catering for different blood groups on sale.

Blood types, however, are simply determined by proteins in the blood. Although scientists regularly try to debunk these beliefs, they remain popular in Japan. One reason often given is that in a relatively uniform and homogenous society, it provides a simple framework to divide people up into easily recognisable groups.

"Being the same is considered a good thing here in Japanese society," says translator Chie Kobayashi. "But we enjoy finding little differences that distinguish people. On the other hand, it can also lead to bad things being said about the minority B and AB types."

A minister quits
null
In July 2011, Minister for Reconstruction Ryu Matsumoto resigned after being criticised for making insensitive remarks. He blamed his blood type.

"I would like to offer my apologies for offending the people in the disaster-hit areas. I thought I was emotionally close to the disaster victims, but I lacked sufficient words and my comments were too harsh.

"My blood's type B, which means I can be irritable and impetuous, and my intentions don't always come across.

"My wife called me earlier to point that out. I think I need to reflect about that."

It was only in 1901 that the ABO blood group system was discovered by the Austrian scientist Karl Landsteiner. His Nobel prize-winning work made it possible to identify the different blood groups, paving the way for transfusions to be carried out safely.

Theorists of eugenics later hijacked his research during the inter-war years, with the Nazis using his work to further their ideas of racial supremacy.

It was also adopted by Japan's militarist government in the 1930s to train better soldiers, and during World War II, the Imperial Army is reported to have formed battle groups according to blood type.

The study of blood types in Japan gained mass appeal with the publication of a book in the 1970s by Masahiko Nomi, who had no medical background. More recently, his son Toshitaka went on to promote it further through a series of popular books - he also runs the Institute of Blood Type Humanics. He says his aim is not to judge or stereotype people, but simply to make the best of someone's talents and improve human relationships.

Between them, father and son have published dozens of books on the subject, not just the handful of bestsellers.

These beliefs have been used in unusual ways.

Societies dominated by B types are more prone to polytheism - like Buddhism and Hinduism - with lots of godsProfessor Maekawa
The women's softball team that won gold for Japan at the Beijing Olympics is reported to have used blood type theories to customise training for each player. Some kindergartens have even adopted methods of teaching along blood group lines, and even major companies reportedly make decisions about assignments based on employees' blood types.

In 1990 the Asahi Daily newspaper reported that Mitsubishi Electronics had announced the creation of a team composed entirely of AB workers, thanks to "their ability to make plans".

These beliefs even affect politics. One former prime minister considered it important enough to reveal in his official profile that he's a type A, whilst his opposition rival was type B. Last year a minister, Ryu Matsumoto, was forced to resign after only a week in office, when a bad-tempered encounter with local officials was televised. In his resignation speech he blamed his failings on the fact that he was blood type B.

Not everyone sees the blood type craze as simply harmless fun.

It sometimes manifests itself as prejudice and discrimination, and it seems this is so common, the Japanese now have a term for it - bura-hara, meaning blood-type harassment. There are reports of discrimination against type B and AB groups leading to children being bullied, the ending of happy relationships, and loss of job opportunities.

Despite repeated warnings, many employers continue to ask blood types at job interviews, says Terumitsu Maekawa, professor of comparative religion at Tokyo's Asia University and author of several books about blood groups. He's critical about sweeping popular beliefs about blood types.

"We can point out some general tendencies as a group, but you can't say this person is good or bad because of their blood type."

His own research, he says, is based more on empirical research rather than popular superstition. In his books he explores the theory that predominant blood types may determine religious beliefs and societal norms.

In the Western world, O and A types make up almost 85% of people, but in India and Asia, B types predominate. Japan, he says, is unusual in Asia in that it has more variety of blood types.

"A type societies tend to be characterised by monotheism such as Christianity and Judaism, with one fundamental analysis of human beings and a strong sense of societal norms. But societies dominated by B types are more prone to polytheism - like Buddhism and Hinduism - with lots of gods, and they think people are all different."

Professor Maekawa, himself type B, says in Japan his blood group is often criticised for being too individualistic and selfish.

"It isn't very nice. But it doesn't annoy me or hurt me, because it has no scientific basis at all."

In a smart state-of-the-art clinic busy with lots of people donating blood, director Akishko Akano says he's not aware that the negative image of certain blood types has an impact on their work, or dissuades minority B and AB types from coming forward. A bigger problem in Japan's rapidly ageing society, he says, is persuading enough young people to volunteer as blood donors.

In the next room, I find Masako, lying on a bed strapped to a quietly purring machine as a nurse takes samples. This is the eighth time she's given blood. Her blood type is AB, which is rare as it accounts for only 10% of people in Japan.

"People sometimes don't like me," she tells me. "They think I am weird and strange. Lots of people tell me they don't understand what I am thinking about."

Although Masako laughs as she tells me this, it seems that in Japan, no amount of scientific debunking can kill the widely held notion that blood tells all.

space otter

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2015, 11:23:06 am »

pieces from here and there and I think an end to my posting on blood...
hope you've learnt something or at least enjoyed a bit of it

http://rhnegativebloodsecrets.blogspot.com/

Copper Based Blood

It never fails to amuse me just how many misinformed people stomp about the place saying they did "research" into rhesus negative blood and then say we have copper based blood! How naive must someone be to believe that? All humans and vast majority of creatures have iron based blood only, only the horseshoe crab, mollusks, crustaceans and arachnids have copper based and literally blue blood. We are called blue bloods, not because of the actual colour of our blood, which is of course red, but because of the blue veins that shows through our pale white skin (those of O neg original lines). Yes you can have Rh neg blood and be black, but the origin of O neg blood is in very white pale people. Those of you who keep saying we have copper based blood are making yourselves look very silly!

- Tau Tia L Douglass

The Danger of Cats for Rh negatives

Rh negatives are more deeply affected by the disease Toxoplasma gondii, an older post on this blog show how some scientists were even trying to make out that Rh negative blood is the result of the disease. That is absolute rubbish of course. There are many diseases, like AIDs, Black Death, Ebola, Small Pox and many more than only affect Rh positives and not us, but of course they will use anything against us, to make out our rare blood is some how a mutation, rather than just a purer and more ancient version of their own blood.

http://www.rhnegativeregistry.com/rh-negative-factor-recessive-trait.html
The Rh-Negative Recessive (Rh+/-) Trait

There are currently only 2 Rh Factor "Classifications" when related to your blood type.  You are either considered to be an Rh-Positive (Rh+) or Rh-Negative (Rh-).

This is because if you have ANY Rh+ blood in your body you are called Rh+.  However, in some cases an Rh+ person is born to an Rh- person.  Since we each receive one blood type (the letter) and one Rh factor (+/-) from each parent; we actually have TWO.

After birth, our blood type is simplified like a mathematical equation and we end up referring to our blood type as one letter and one Rh factor.  However, that portion of the full blood type that was part of the original equation does not just disappear. It will always be with you as a recessive trait. 

http://www.rhnegativeregistry.com/Rh_Negative_Facts_Fiction_Origin_Personality.html

What is Panda Blood?   
Rh-negative (A) blood type, is called "Panda Blood" by the Chinese people, because of its extreme scarcity, like the Panda. Among the majority Han ethnic population, only 3 out of every 1,000 have Rh-negative blood, and even fewer are A type (Rh-).

What is it about Blue Eyes?

New research shows that people with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor.

According to a research team at the University of Copenhagen, they have tracked down a genetic mutation which they say took place 6-10,000 years ago and is the cause of the eye colour of all blue-eyed humans alive on the planet today.

“Originally, we all had brown eyes”, said Professor Eiberg from the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine. “But a genetic mutation affecting the OCA2 gene in our chromosomes resulted in the creation of a “switch”, which literally “turned off” the ability to produce brown eyes”. The OCA2 gene codes for the so-called P protein, which is involved in the production of melanin, the pigment that gives colour to our hair, eyes and skin. The “switch”, which is located in the gene adjacent to OCA2 does not, however, turn off the gene entirely, but rather limits its action to reducing the production of melanin in the iris – effectively “diluting” brown eyes to blue.

Variation in the colour of the eyes from brown to green can all be explained by the amount of melanin in the iris, but blue-eyed individuals only have a small degree of variation in the amount of melanin in their eyes.

To read the full article, click here.
   http://scienceblog.com/15361/all-blue-eyed-humans-have-common ancestor/#Heo2P1sGRqtzZQbc.97

Beauty Tips For Every Blood Type

Posted on September 20, 2010
https://beautifullyinternational.wordpress.com/2010/09/20/beauty-tips-for-every-blood-type/

HiddenMysteries and/or the donor of this material may or may not agree with all the data or conclusions of this data.
It is presented here 'as is' for your benefit and research. Material for these pages are sent from around the world.

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml

"The Rh-negative Factor:"
"Reptilian Traits"

archived 11-01-99
Archive file# r110199a
donated by James Vandale

The Rh-negative Factor :
"Reptilian Traits"(the DRAGON within).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Distribution of Blood Types of Blood Donors

O Rh-positive
37 percent
A Rh-positive
36 percent
B Rh-positive
9 percent
AB Rh-positive
3 percent
O Rh-negative
7 percent
A Rh-negative
6 percent
B Rh-negative
1 percent
AB Rh-negative
1 percent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a hypothesis that Quetzalcoatl (Rh-Negative blood factor) was a viking, sole survivor of a sea exploration. Or a Celtic person from the Tribe of DANA.

The KEY is in the HEART of the CELL.
* FRACTAL Genetic Embedded Information.
* Fractal Structure : Embedding Immortality
SEE : http://www.danwinter.com/gold/index.shtml

........you are deeply embedded now.. in the heart.

RECURSION HARMONICS : The Enveloping Wave of Compassion? [ISNESS]

Blood Factor ( Rh+ or Rh-) and Morphogenetic Field Tuning.

* Your Rh status describes whether or not you have a protein on the surface of red blood cells. If you don't have the Rh factor, you're considered Rh-negative; if you have it, you're Rh-positive. About 85 percent of people are Rh-positive, though it varies by race. For African Americans, about 90-95 percent are Rh-positive, and for Asians, the figure is 98 to 99 percent. Hmmmm

Rh-Negatives are RARE.

But, strangely.... a person with type O negative blood is considered to be a "Universal Donor". It means his or her blood can be given to anyone, regardless of blood type, without causing a transfusion reaction.

The Rh-Negatives Factor is considered a "Mutation" of "Unknown Origin", which happened in Europe, about 25,000-35,000 years ago. Then this group spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain, England, Ireland, etc.

The Process of Alloimmunization

During the birthing process, blood cells from the unborn child can escape into the mother's bloodstream. These cells are recognized as foreign if they are a different blood type from the mother and a natural rejection process will ensue with the formation of antibodies. The process is known as red cell alloimmunization.
Extracted from : http://www.med.unc.edu/obgyn/rh.htm

Modes of Inheritance

In more than 98% of cases, the red blood cell incompatibility involves the Rhesus or Rh D antigen[Rh-negative Factor] so the disease is known as Rhesus disease or Rh disease. Although the exact percentage varies with race, 15% of the United States population is Rh-negative and 85% is Rh-positive. If a Rh-negative woman conceives a child with a Rh-positive partner, the potential exists for the child to inherit its father's Rh-positive blood type.[ There are two types of Rh-positive men. In 55% of individuals, the man is heterozygous. In this situation, his genetics allow him to produce Rh-negative offspring 50% of the time and Rh-positive offspring the remaining 50% of the time. In the second type of a Rh-positive= individual, homozygous state.]

So... Rh-negative women with a Rh-positive partner are at RISK of spontaneous miscarriage and other fetus REJECTION events. Hmmmm And a Rh-negative woman with a Rh-negative partner has even a smaller chance of having a Baby born alive! Hmmmm... In animals this is seen as a problem, in HYBRID Animals.

Rh-negative women and men have several "Unusual Traits" that Rh-positives don't. Some call them "Reptilian Traits".

* An EXTRA-Vertebra (a "Tail Bone")....some are born with a tail(called a "Cauda").
* Lower than normal Body Temperature
* Lower than normal Blood Pressure
* Higher mental analytical abilities.
* Higher Negative-ion shielding (from positive "charged" virus/bacteria)around the body.
* High Sensitivity to EM and ELF Fields.
* Hyper Vision and other senses.
* Etc. (TS-MAJIC-NSC)

EUROPE'S MYSTERY PEOPLE :

http://www.knowledge.co.uk/frontiers/sf085/sf085a02.htm
The researches of R. Frank, a scholar at the University of Iowa, suggest that the Basques were far-advanced in navigational skills and other aspects of technology long before the rise of the Roman Empire. The Basques, she believes, are the last remnants of the megalith builders, who left behind dolmens, standing stones, and other rock structures all across Europe and perhaps even in eastern North America.

Two facts set the Basque peoples apart from the other Europeans who have dominated the continent the past 3,000 years: (1) The Basque language is distinctly different; and (2) The Basques have the highest recorded level of Rh-negative blood (roughly twice that of most Europeans), as well as substantially lower levels of Type B blood and a higher incidence of Type O blood.

Some probable technological feats of the Basques or their ancestors are:

Stonehenge and similar megalithic structures....A unique system of measurement based on the number 7, instead of 10, 12, or 60 Regular visits to North America long before Columbus to fish and to trade for beaver skins. Recently unearthed British customs records show large Basque imports of beaver pelts from 1380-1433. The invention of a sophisticated navigational device called an "abacus." (No relation to the common abacus.)

(Haddingham, Evan; "Europe's Mystery People," World Monitor, p. 34, September 1992. Cr. A. Rothovius.)
From Science Frontiers #85, JAN-FEB 1993. A9 1997 William R. Corliss

Human Genetics...

Odd, the REPTILIAN "Aliens" like Abducting the Rh-Negative Humans.

*Human Genetic Traits and Conditions:
http://www.bsc.ufl.edu/bsc/HumanGenetics.shtml

Hmmm... The widow's peak ; Tongue rolling ; Ear lobes ; Freckles ; Eye color ; Polydactyly ; Webbed feet and/or hands ; Albinism ; Rh blood groups ; Cauda ; etc.

CAUDA EQUINA - The bundle of spinal nerve roots arising from the end of the spinal cord and filling the lower part of the spinal canal(from approximately the thoraco-lumbar junction down). Embryology : Caudally the tail region projects over the cloacal membrane.

Cauda : the tail.
The embryonic Human HAS a TAIL! * We ALL my be part REPTILIAN. How does the cauda equina develop?

In the third month, the spinal cord extends through the entire length of the embryo. With increasing age the vertebral column and dura mater lengthen more rapidly than the neural tube and the caudal end of spinal cord shifts to a higher level of the vertebral canal. As a result of this differential growth, the dorsal and ventral rami of the spinal nerves= run obliquely from their segment of origin to the corresponding level of the vertebral column.

In Sanskrit "Ketuu" =3D The south Lunar Node, also known as "Cauda= Draconis", in latin. The "Dragon's Tail", in English. The Dragon's Tail (South Node):

Aspects to the South Node display the results of "Innate Unconscious Tendencies"[In the DNA?] and "Karmic Patterns", as they emerge in life.

The Draconic Zodiac, is used by some astrologers searching for hidden spiritual truths. The Dragon, TALI, Theli. Tali or Theli refers to the 12 Zodiacal constellations along the great circle of the Ecliptic; where it ends there it begins again, and so the ancient occultists drew the Dragon with its tail in its mouth. Some have thought that Tali referred to the constellation Draco, which meanders across the Northern polar sky; others have referred it to the Milky Way; others to an imaginary line joining Caput to Cauda Draconis, the upper and lower nodes of the Moon.

Once upon a time..... there were three zodiacs: the Sidereal, the Tropical, and the Draconic. Shhhh...
http://anastralwelcome.hypermart.net/dragontxt.htm

The Vertex, called a point of fateful encounters over which we have no conscious control, is the intersection of the great circles of the ecliptic... In the Draconic Chart the ecliptic plane of the Sun, the equatorial=20 plane of the Earth, and that of the Lunar orbit are all brought together....= Light paths meet Earth. Hmmmm For the Earth (as a whole), this would be in August of 1999!

The Hero in our Fairy Tales became a great prince, won great love,= gained riches, achieved greatness and acclaim by valiantly searching out and meeting the Dragon head on, face to face.

Set out on a journey and find the Dragon.

..... And everyone lived happily ever after...........*
* (except the dragon... : )

The Reptilians are tracking those with Rh-Negative Factor Blood. Going back into time....the Rh-Neg Hybrids came from the DRACO Caverns in the Carpathian Mountains. They were mostly RED Haired, with Green Eyes and Black haired, with Brown Eyes. They tried to infiltrate themselves into the Blond/Brown Haired, with Blue Eyes, Civilization. They wanted to Mate with those who were not Rh-Negatives. Most Rh-Negs have a Lower Body temperature and Blood pressure than Rh-Positives. Many Rh-Negs are born with a CAUDA(tail) or an Extra Vertebra (Tail Bone). Rh-Negs are Hybrids. They are Part Reptilian/part human. If two Rh-Negs try to have a baby it will usually die or be born a "BLUE Baby", because it is Not processing oxygen properly. Thus "Blue-Bloods", if they survive. 5% of the Earth's population are currently Rh-Negatives. But, they are 15% of the population of the England and the USA.

Dr. Luigi Cavalli-Sforza from Stanford University wrote an article entitled "Genes, Peoples and Languages" (Scientific American, Nov.'91). He pointed out the high Rh-negative concentrations among the people of Morocco, the Basque country of Euskadi, Ireland, Scotland and the Norwegian islands.

The only people among these still to speak their original neolithic language were the Basques...
From http://www.islandnet.com/~edonon/intro.shtml

Also on the Rh-factor map, you will notice that the Icelandic=20 population has a very low incidence of Rh-negative individuals, unlike the rest of Scandinavia.
From http://www.sfs.nphil.uni-tuebingen.de/linguist/issues/3/3-87.shtml

The most distinctive members of the European branch of the human tree are the Basques of France and Spain. They show unusual patterns for several genes, including the highest rate of the Rh-negative blood type. Their language is of unknown origin and cannot be placed within any standard classification.

Consider Iceland, 1% of its population is Rh-negative. The population of Iceland is about two-third of Scandinavian and one-third of Irish descent. Scandinavia, Ireland, and the British Isles show from 16% to 25% and above Rh-negative. The other populations with a proportion of Rh-negative individuals similar to Iceland occupy the eastern half of Asia, Madagascar, Australia and New-Zealand.
From http://www.sfs.nphil.uni-tuebingen.de/linguist/issues/3/3-151.shtml

Lucotte, G. & Hazout, S. (1995) "Y-chromosome DNA haplotypes in= basques", a report on population genetics sent to UNESCO .
From http://www.csu.edu.au/learning/eubios/PG.htm

Q17. Are the Basques genetically different from other Europeans?

A17. Apparently, yes. It has long been known that the Basques have the highest proportion of rhesus-negative blood in Europe , and one of the highest percentages of type-O blood (55%). Recently, however, the geneticist Luiga Luca Cavalli-Sforza has completed a gene map of the peoples of Europe, and he finds the Basques to be strikingly different from their neighbors. The genetic boundary between Basques and non-Basques is very sharp on the Spanish side. On the French side, the boundary is more diffuse: it shades off gradually toward the Garonne in the north. These findings are entirely in agreement with what we know of the history of the language.

Q18. Does this mean the Basques are directly descended from the earliest known human inhabitants of Europe, the Cro-Magnon people who occupied western Europe around 35,000 years ago?

A18. Nobody knows. This is possible, but we have no real evidence either way. The only evidence we have is negative: the archeologists can find no evidence for any sudden change in population in the area for thousands of years before the arrival of the Celts and later the Romans in the first millennium BC.

The people of the Basque region have a greater than 50 percent concentration of the RH negative gene,. The frequency decreases in relation to the distance from the Basque region into the rest of the world until there is very little evidence of this gene. This genetic mapping helps to show that a mutation from RH positive to RH negative occurred somewhere in the Basque area of Europe maybe as much as 40,000 years ago, as he discussed later. Basques are not regional inhabitants of an area, as some believe - they are a completely separate and distinct race whose origins are shrouded in mystery.

Although to all outward appearances they seem to be part of the so called "white" or "caucassian" race group, they have distinct genetic differences which does not allow their being classified as part of that "white" race. For example : Basques are believed to have been the originators of the RH negative blood factor - the original genetic pool from which this factor came. While RH negatives are a small minority in the "white" and other races, and practically non-existent in "orientals", the current Basques still are over 33 % RH negative. Another salient genetic feature is the the shape and sutures (bone joints) of cranial bones of Basques[The Reptilian skull ridge]. A third skeletal difference is the tendency to having a thicker breast bone.

According to Alex Collier... The Alpha Draconians, a reptilian race composed of master geneticists, tinker with life - which from their perspective exists as a natural resource. The Draconians look at lifeforms which= they have created or altered as a natural resource. Apparently, the Alpha Draconians created the primate race, which was first brought to Mars and then to Earth. The primate race was then tinkered with....

http://www.reptilianagenda.com/research/r110199a.shtml

To HiddenMysteries Internet Book Store

Search Query   
Search this Reptilian Agenda Website

and of course ya gotta eat..I think..bwhahahahahahahah

http://www.livestrong.com/article/294168-a-diet-for-rh-negative/

A Diet for RH Negative
Last Updated: Apr 21, 2015 | By Joseph Nicholson
 Joseph Nicholson
Joseph Nicholson is an independent analyst whose publishing achievements include a cover feature for "Futures Magazine" and a recurring column in the monthly newsletter of a private mint. He received a Bachelor of Arts in English from the University of Florida and is currently attending law school in San Francisco.

http://www.biotype.net/diets/rhnegative.htm

Biotype Diets
Copyright Laura Power, January 1998, January 2006.

found a new otter pic to share

....Beware the Otter

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2015, 08:15:10 am »
lol, love that pik.
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2015, 08:53:04 am »
Bloodline of the Gods: Unravel the Mystery in the Human Blood Type to Reveal the Aliens Among Us

Are significant numbers of humanity the product of an ancient and advanced alien civilization? Have we, across the millennia, been periodically modified and refined as a species? In short, has our genetic make-up been manipulated by otherworldly beings that view human civilization as one big lab experiment?

These are controversial and thought-provoking questions. They are also questions that demand answers, answers that may very well be found by examining those people whose blood type is Rh negative.

The vast majority of humankind--85 to 90 percent--is Rh positive, which means a person's red blood cells contain an antigen directly connected to the Rhesus monkey. This antigen is known as the Rh factor.

Each and every primate on the planet has this antigen, except for one: the remaining 10 to 15 percent of humans. If the theory of evolution is valid--that each and every one of us is descended from ancient primates--shouldn't we all be Rh positive? Yes, we should. But we're not. The Negatives are unlike the rest of us. They are different.

They are the unique individuals whose bloodline may have nothing less than extraterrestrial origins.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 06:09:58 pm by zorgon »
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2015, 07:55:04 pm »
Well, I hope I'm RH negative if it means I cannot be cloned, better safe than sorry ;)

Was just scolling throught the RH Negative 'symptoms' and I share quite a few.

Celtic blood, red hair, blue eye's, sensitivity to sun & heat, lower bod temp, lower pulse...

Then again, that could just make me a vampire, in which case, is even awesomer!  :P

I'm still confused in regards to the whole reptilian thing, but the blood angle is helping me undestand a little better. For what it's worth, I think all nuts n bolts abductions are DOT MIL - 'demonic' encounters, I consider to be seperate.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 07:59:17 pm by Sinny »
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

space otter

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2015, 07:59:27 pm »

for clarity... please read.. we do not have monkey blood
.I used bold for the real info stuff..thank you

http://www.rvdoon.com/rh-negative-blood-monkey-blood-blue-blood-pure-blood-true-blood-or-ordinary-blood/

By 1935 Alexander Wiener worked in the serological laboratory at the chief medical examiner’s office in New York City. Wiener was interested in studying the evolution of agglutinogens M and N in apes and monkeys. (5) Wiener has a free and vast amount of published papers on his ape/ monkey experiments for those interested online. Wiener, working alone, used the same techniques Levine and Landsteiner used to identify the M, N, and P factors, Wiener took anti-M antibodies and anti-N antibodies and proved beyond a shadow of doubt that monkeys had the same M factor in their blood as humans do.(3) This is the same M factor shared by RhD and once Rhd blood was discovered, with that blood group as well. This should silence, I hope, the “we have pure blood” groups. To really drive the point home, check out this online article, read the tables in the mid section.

Landsteiner suggests to Wiener they next make a new “test serum” injecting cells from related test animals to see if the resulting anti-sera displayed human characteristics. This is the first time two animals are used in the same test. They chose to inject rhesus monkey blood into guinea pigs and rabbits because the rhesus monkey was higher up the phylogenetic tree than sheep. The antisera from the rabbits caused a reaction.

This was the successful procedure: They injected rabbits with .5cc (10 drops) of rhesus blood and the rabbit made anti M serum. They strained out the M cells with the anti-M antibodies stuck to them and discarded it. They took the remaining serum, freed from the anti-M antibody, and mixed it with a new batch of type M human. This new rabbit serum hit a home run by reacting with most but not all human blood. The new “rabbit test serum” had detected an unidentified antigen. It goes without saying here the scientists were testing human blood for “rhesus-like” factors and found one.

Note to Readers: What is being used here is rabbit serum (clear fluid) infused with antibodies against rhesus monkey blood, or to put it another way they’re using anti-rhesus serum the rabbit made in self defense. Rhesus blood isn’t used directly, it’s rabbit serum filled with antibodies against rhesus blood. This is why Landsteiner is careful to call it “rhesus like” in their published papers. Later, they got the same test result using guinea pigs. They injected the rabbit with 10 drops of guinea pig blood and used the same procedure described above. “Guinea like” produced the exact result. While both rhesus like and guinea like produced the same test result, the rhesus like reaction was stronger.

Next, using the same procedures mentioned earlier the men removed the known antigens, A, B, M, N, P and retested the new “rabbit test serum.” Again the anti-rhesus serum and the anti-guinea serum clumped the majority (85%), but not the minority 15%.(6) Using this method, they proved that human red blood cells carried a new and unidentified factor or antigen. The antigen-antibody reaction they discovered was weak in comparison to A&B antigen reactions. They calculated there were only ten thousand sites for this new antigen on a red blood cell as compared to the millions of sites for A & B antigens.(3)

They had no idea this discovery might connect to a human disease at the time. Don’t forget: Landsteiner, Levine, and Wiener don’t see or treat patients, they’re lab workers.

Landsteiner’s & Wiener’s goal was to find all the antigens on red blood cells to make transfusions safer, and enhance the use of their test serums for use in blood tests to solve legal paternity disputes. While they were impressed with the new test reagent, the two weren’t impressed enough to publish a paper on their discovery until January 1940. (6) At that time publishing was their “life blood,” so they definitely weren’t impressed.

Note to Readers: Landsteiner had retired in 1939, but Rockefeller let him use a lab until his death in 1943. He died in the lab.

Despite retirement in 1939 Landsteiner still searched for his X factors, and Wiener looked for human blood similarities in his ape work. Of the two men, Wiener had more familiarity with apes and monkeys. Wiener named the discovery the Rh factor in honor of the Rhesus blood donor. The Rh factor gave Landsteiner et all, one more tool to use in establishing blood profiles to characterize human blood. For years, both Landsteiner and Wiener referred to their discovery as the monkey-rabbit-human experiment.(7)

Landsteiner wrote in his Rockefeller report April 13, 1940: “In collaboration with Wiener it has now been found that such {rabbit anti-rhesus sera} may also contain antibodies reacting with an unknown antigen, tentatively designated as Rh, present in human blood in about 80% of individuals.” (3)

The poor rabbit did all the work and doesn’t get to share in the fame and glory, does it? What so many people tend to forget is that a new and important blood test was discovered.

In conclusion, Landsteiner, in his own words, called the name “Rh” tentative. (1) He was well aware of the evolution corollary and wanted to avoid his blood test being connected to it for obvious reasons still in existance today. I hope the reader understands it could have been called X factor or KL factor just as easily as it was called Rh factor. Wiener had a “gift of words” and he understood that naming something gave it importance. In fact, the name was changed in 1982. (See Dictionary for explanation-LW) and their discovery Rh factor is now called LW after them. I will explain later that when non-scientific people use Rh factor, most are referring to the tests done by Landsteiner and Wiener because of the rhesus monkey, but doctors are referring to a another blood system that absolutely does not have one thing in common with a rhesus monkey! This is another reason you’re confused. I will explain why in the next article: Blood Feud.

I think it’s clear that Landsteiner considered changing the name Rh factor because the monkey connection was misleading, but died before doing so. But please note even he called it rabbit anti-rhesus sera in his annual report. For the record, I hope I’ve changed some minds about the so-called proof that Rhd blood types have nothing in common with monkeys. Wiener proved 78 years ago, that humans shared M antigens with monkeys. Both RhD and Rhd. Owen states clearly that both RhD and Rhd tested positive using the guinea pig antibody test described above.

Finally, scientists report that no matter how potent they make the dose human antibodies from all blood types do not clump Rhesus monkey cells.(2) I think it’s time to put the monkey business myths to bed, don’t you?

space otter

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2016, 01:32:30 pm »
mostly this seems to be an ad for prevention articles..but some good info can always be found

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/80-things-your-body-says-about-you/ss-BBmaLz5
80 Things Your Body Says About You
Prevention
8/27/2015

5 New Things Your Blood Type Says About You
There's a lot your blood can say about you . . . and a lot it can't. Search the web, and you'll dig up articles tying one of the four major blood types (A, B, AB, O) to everything from diet dos and don'ts to partner compatibility. But there's just not a lot of research to back up those claims.

On the other hand, some solid research has linked different blood types to higher rates of certain diseases. (Read more about those in Things Your Blood Type Says About You.) http://www.prevention.com/health/blood-type-and-disease-risk

And there are other, subtler ways your blood may affect your life:

1. Your allure for mosquitoes
People with blood type O may be up to twice as likely to attract certain species of mosquitoes than people with other blood types, finds a study from Japan's Institute of Pest Control Technology. But it's not all bad news for O's: Other research shows you're less likely to suffer from the deadliest forms of malaria—a disease transmitted by mosquitoes—possibly because deadly malarial proteins don't stick to type O blood cells the way they do to other types. (Check out these 8 plants that repel mosquitoes naturally.)http://www.prevention.com/health/how-grow-mosquito-repellent-garden

2. The bacteria in your gut
People can't stop talking about probiotics, gut microbes, and the many ways the bacteria living in your digestive system may influence your health. A few years ago, European researchers found the species of bacteria in people's intestines tend to break down into three distinct categories. The researchers hypothesized—but didn't prove—that this might be based on a person's blood type.

Since then, a separate team from Finland found correlations between blood types and specific strains of gut bacteria. http://www.prevention.com/health/bad-habits-harming-your-gut-microbiome

The implications of this are pretty huge; if a doctor could predict what strains of bacteria inhabit your gut based on your blood type, she could potentially make more accurate diet and treatment recommendations—though the Finnish study authors are quick to say lots of follow-up research is needed.

3. Your risk for alcoholism
Several older studies—we’re talking 1970s and '80s—found weak associations between blood type A and higher rates of alcoholism. More research has linked specific blood components called antigens to the disease. These studies suggest type A antigens may alter your immune system's reaction to alcohol in ways that affect intoxication. Also, genetic factors make up about 50% of your risk for alcoholism, according to the National Institutes of Health. All of this suggests biology plays a role in your risk, though specifics are murky.

4. Your struggle with stress
Studies have tied elevated levels of the stress hormone cortisol to everything from rapid aging to junk food cravings. Long-term elevations in your body's cortisol levels—the type of elevation linked to chronic stress—may be particularly harmful, research suggests. That may be bad news for type O's. A study from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs indicates O's cortisol levels may remain elevated longer than other blood types following a stressful event.

http://www.prevention.com/mind-body/emotional-health/stress-aging-connection/

http://www.prevention.com/weight-loss/weight-loss-tips/how-stop-food-cravings-and-overeating

5. You're persistent (uh, maybe even obsessive?) tendencies
People with blood type A may be more likely to have obsessive-compulsive disorders and behaviors, according to a study in the journal Neuropsychobiology. While some follow up research failed to find a correlation between OCD behaviors and specific blood types, a new study from Japanese researchers did find a correlation between blood type A and "persistence," which the authors define as "industriousness, diligence and stability despite frustration and fatigue."

space otter

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2016, 06:27:24 am »

while re-reading this I looked for an answer to Z question in reply #11  about donors blood in a transfusion..interesting

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/donor-blood-transfustion/

Health   

What happens to the donor's DNA in a blood transfusion?

Michelle N. Gong, an assistant professor at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, explains

January 23, 2009

Studies have shown that donor DNA in blood transfusion recipients persists for a number of days, sometimes longer, but its presence is unlikely to alter genetic tests significantly. Red blood cells, the primary component in transfusions, have no nucleus and no DNA. Transfused blood does, however, host a significant amount of DNA-containing white blood cells, or leukocytes—around a billion cells per unit (roughly one pint) of blood. Even blood components that have been filtered to remove donor white cells can have millions of leukocytes per unit.

Investigators have detected donor DNA after transfusion with a process called polymerase chain reaction (PCR) that amplifies minuscule amounts of genetic material for detection and identification of specific genes. Studies using PCR to amplify male genes in female recipients of transfusions from male donors have demonstrated that donor DNA endures in recipients for up to seven days. And a study of female trauma patients receiving large transfusions showed the presence of donor leukocytes for up to a year and a half.

All these results, however, were found using very sensitive techniques whereby donor DNA was selectively amplified over the more plentiful recipient DNA. In studies where genes common to both donors and recipients were amplified, the results reflected the dominance of the transfusion recipient’s own DNA, showing the donor’s DNA to be a relatively inconsequential interloper.

Note: This question was submitted by W. McFarland, Winter Springs, Fla. and printed in the February 2009 issue of Scientific American

http://mentalfloss.com/article/27516/what-happens-donors-dna-blood-transfusion

Matt Soniak          Apr 15, 2011

What Happens to a Donor's DNA in a Blood Transfusion?
Reader Cathy wrote in wondering what becomes of a donor’s DNA once it gets inside another person during a blood transfusion.

Most of the time, the answer is nothing, because the donor’s DNA never makes the trip to a new home. Modern transfusions typically use only certain components of blood (i.e. red and white blood cells, plasma or platelets), and most of the transfusions done these days use what's called packed red blood cells (erythrocytes). These are red blood cells that have been separated from “whole blood.” They transport oxygen and carbon dioxide to and from cells throughout the body and are typically used to restore oxygen carrying capacities to the blood of anemics. The cells don’t contain any DNA, though, because they lose their nuclei when they mature.

Some blood transfusions do involve the “donation” of DNA, though. Certain transfusions use white blood cells (leukocytes), which are involved in defending the body against infections, diseases and foreign materials—and do contain DNA. Others use whole blood, and every component is transfused. Typically, transfused nucleated cells reach the end of their lifespan in about three to four weeks and are then removed from circulation by the spleen, taking the donor’s DNA with them. In some of these cases involving large transfusions, though, the donor’s DNA has been detected in recipients for up to a year and a half.

For more on blood transfusions, check out Holly Tucker’s Blood Work, about the history and science of the earliest blood transfusions and the murder, politics and intrigue that surrounded them.

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/04/transplanttransfusion-donors-dna-get-integrated-new-host/

In a Transplant/Transfusion, Does the Donor’s DNA Get Integrated Into the New Host?

April 3, 2014

Matt asks: In an organ or blood transplant/transfusion, does the donor’s DNA get kept and integrated into the new host?

blood-bagDepending on the type of donation, the DNA stays for a short time, a long while, or maybe even forever.

Chimerism and Microchimerism

Scientists have known for years that a single organism can have cells that are genetically distinct. Sometimes, this occurs because two sets of fertilized eggs fuse into a single organism that retains both cell lines. This resulting chimera may:
Depending on the type of donation, the DNA stays for a short time, a long while, or maybe even forever.

Chimerism and Microchimerism

Scientists have known for years that a single organism can have cells that are genetically distinct. Sometimes, this occurs because two sets of fertilized eggs fuse into a single organism that retains both cell lines. This resulting chimera may:

AD
A Blended Learning Program Just for Healthcare Professionals
Sponsored by Brown University

Collaborate with experienced professionals from across the health industry. Gain experiences and connections that few ot...

Have a liver composed of cells with one set of chromosomes and have a kidney composed of cells with a second set of chromosomes. This has occurred in humans . . .

Such as the 52 year-old woman who discovered she was a chimera when genetic testing (to find a suitable match for a kidney transplant) falsely found:

She was not the mother of two of her three biological children. It turned out that she had originated from two genomes. One genome gave rise to her blood and some of her eggs; other eggs carried a separate genome.

Other less dramatic chimeras result from the sharing of smaller amounts of genetic material. Called microchimerism, it can occur during gestation, where the resulting child retains, at least for awhile, some cells that are “genetically identical to their mothers’.” Their mothers are equally affected:

After a baby is born, it may leave some fetal cells behind in its mother’s body, where they can travel to different organs and be absorbed into those tissues. “It’s pretty likely that any woman who has been pregnant is a chimera . . . . “

Given the relative ease with which genetic material can be shared within one organism, and transferred during periods of close contact, it should come as no surprise that microchimerism can occur pursuant to blood transfusions, and organ and tissue transplantations.

Blood Transfusions

Comprised of four major components – plasma, platelets, white blood cells and red blood cells – in the blood, only white blood cells have a nucleus, and therefore, only white blood cells contain nuclear DNA.

After blood is donated, the major components are separated, and some experts think very little DNA is passed during transfusions:

Most of the blood donations that you think about would be packed with red blood cells . . . . You only give [in a transfusion] white cells if people are white cell deficient . . . [like] after chemotherapy. So most of the donations would not probably contain very much DNA at all.

Others disagree and note that:

Transfused blood does . . . host a significant amount of DNA-containing white blood cells, or leukocytes – around a billion cells per unit . . . . Even blood components that have been filtered to remove donor white cells can have millions of leukocytes per unit.

These scientists aver that, with highly sensitive polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing:

Miniscule amounts of genetic material [is amplified] for detection and . . . studies using PCR to amplify male genes in female recipients of transfusions from male donors have demonstrated that donor DNA endures in recipients up to seven days. And a study of female trauma patients receiving large transfusions showed the presence of donor leukocytes for up to a year and a half.

It is unclear if these trauma patients received transfusions that included white blood cells. Regardless, it must be noted that: “the recipient’s own DNA [remained dominant and] the donor’s DNA [was] a relatively inconsequential interloper.”

Organ Transplantations

In a 2005 study, donor DNA was found in the recipients of certain vascular organ transplants, and the study’s authors opined that this occurred through a couple of mechanisms.

First, passenger cells that tagged along during the procedure were shed by the transplanted organ, and then:

Migrate[d] to recipient lymphoid tissues [lymph nodes, spleen, etc.] and produced microchimerism. These cells lysed [broken down] by recipient cytotoxic cells released cellular organelles into the recipient’s circulation.

Second, other causes including “immune rejection of the transplanted organ” caused:

Destructive changes in . . . cells. Fragments of disintegrated cellular organelles . . . [were absorbed] by recipient scavenger cells . . . . [and] some fragments were incorporated into dendritic cells [DC] and processed.

The study’s author’s concluded that:

Donor DNA fragments could be detected in recipient tissue at high levels for periods as long as 30 days . . . . We speculate that donor DNA fragments in recipient DC may play a role in the immunization/tolerance process to allogeneic [the donor’s] antigens. . . .

Bone Marrow Transplants and Stem Cells

Used to treat conditions like aplastic anemia, leukemia, immune deficiencies, and lymphoma, a bone marrow transplant happens pretty much like it sounds:

A doctor first destroys a patient’s blood cells or bone marrow . . . often done with chemotherapy or radiation. The doctor then puts in new bone marrow from a matched donor . . . .

Prior to these “high-dose chemotherapy or radiation treatments,” bone marrow stem cells may be removed from the recipient (autologous bone marrow). Otherwise, it is obtained from a well-matched donor (allogenic bone marrow) or taken from the umbilical cord of a newborn (umbilical cord blood).

After the treatments, stem cells are transplanted intravenously in a process called hematopoietic [blood making] stem cell transplantation (HSCT). Since blood cells are produced in the bone marrow, the blood of a recipient of an allogenic bone marrow transplant will have the donor’s DNA. This condition has produced some unintended consequences, such as false identification.

For example, in 2005, an investigation into a sexual assault produced a positive match with a person who could not possibly have committed the assault since he was incarcerated at the time of the attack. Eventually, the investigators realized:

That the person who was in jail received bone marrow from his brother several years earlier. So, his blood DNA profile was the same as his brother’s . . . . But his cheek swab DNA profile was different from his brother’s . . . .

Research conducted in 2007 revealed that bone marrow donor DNA could migrate even further and later turn up in cells that had nothing to do with making blood:

In 9 of 21 cases, donor-derived [DNA] were detected in [recipient] DNA samples of fingernails that shared from 8.9% and 72.9% of total peak areas . . . . [This] stable contribution of donor-derived DNA in nails suggested the existence of donor-derived cells in the stem-cell system of nails.

Likewise, in a 2008 study researchers found that:

All HSCT recipients [studied] exhibited high amounts of donor-derived DNA in buffy coat and plasma samples. Male donor-derived DNA was detected in . . . urine samples from all 5 female sex-mismatched HSCT recipients. . . . Coincidentally, donor-derived cytokeratin-producing epithelial cells were discovered in urine samples from 3 of 10 sex-mismatched HSCT recipients as long as 14.2 years after transplantation.

The presence of donor DNA in epithelial cells is remarkable, in no small part due to the fact that these cells are the most prolific in the human body. In fact, epithelial cells are found lining the body’s cavities and most of its organs, covering its flat surfaces, in its ducts and glands, and comprising its skin. Recently some scientists have opined that the migration of donor DNA may have long-term, lasting ill-effects:

The incorporation of the foreign DNA into the host genome could result in physical rearrangements at the site of integration, including point mutations, deletions, interruptions of coding sequences and chromosomal breakages. This “inappropriate” illegitimate integration of donor DNA in epithelial cells after allogeneic HCT may [result in] . . . genomic instability in the epithelium and may have implications in the development of secondary cancers.

If you liked this article, you might also enjoy subscribing to our new Daily Knowledge YouTube channel, as well as:
?All humans can be traced back to a single female known as Mitochondrial Eve
?What Does a Pap Smear Tell the Doctor?

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2016, 02:58:35 pm »
Wait until the donor eats an abundance of GMOs. Now you got quite a cocktail.

Offline SerpUkhovian

• Gold 17
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2016, 04:53:08 pm »
I have donated blood over 70 times and not once has there ever been a complaint from the end user.

When I was little, my older relatives told this story about 'some other relative' who developed an allergy to poison ivy after receiving a blood transfusion.  Of course the conciseness was the blood donor was allergic to poison ivy and passed it on to the patient.
Have you noticed since everyone has a cell phone these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2016, 09:08:18 am »
I have donated blood over 70 times and not once has there ever been a complaint from the end user.
Do the "end users" know who donated the blood?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter