collapse

Author Topic: Former military intelligence officer pursues supernatural phenomena  (Read 1979 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
I-Team: Former military intelligence officer pursues supernatural phenomena
By: George Knapp

Posted: Nov 16, 2017 10:58 PM PST

VIDEO HERE I CAN'T EMBED THIS ONE

LAS VEGAS - Travel the world to exotic lands, commune with witchdoctors, psychics, and seers, and maybe chase down a few UFOs and mutilated cattle along the way. How does that sound for a job?

Former military intelligence officer Dr. John Alexander has spent a lifetime pursuing what many would call paranormal or supernatural phenomena while at the same time, still working as a defense consultant.

For Alexander, it's all in a day's work.

A picturesque ranch in northeastern Utah has emerged as one of the most intense paranormal hotspots on earth.

When Las Vegas billionaire and space entrepreneur Robert Bigelow first saw the property in the mid-1990s, Dr. John Alexander was with him.

Bigelow installed a team of scientists and investigators from his National Institute for Discovery Science on the property, and over the next several years, the team witnessed and documented dozens of high strangeness events, including daylight animal mutilations and night-time encounters with an unknown intelligence. Alexander gave it a name.

"Precognitive sentient phenomena. Something else is in control," he said.

The study of Skinwalker Ranch continued for years though the mystery only intensified. Getting scientists to consider so-called paranormal activity was a victory of sorts, and is one of Alexander's lifelong goals.

"Part of my agenda is to assist in making it viable for serious scientists to research these things without ruining their reputation, livelihood, or career," Alexander said.

The walls of his Las Vegas home are packed with photos and mementos from exotic adventures he and wife Victoria have taken in pursuit of hidden realms and alternate realities. Hanging with gorillas in Rwanda, diving with whales in Tonga, advising the military in Afghanistan, communing with an African healer or Amazonian shaman one day, dining with renowned physicists Edward Teller and Hal Puthoff the next. 

The topics he has investigated are castigated, in part, because of what they might mean to our concept of reality.

"Part of what we're discussing here is frightening to people because if these things are real, then their belief systems are in jeopardy.

For example, near death experiences. Alexander first learned about them as a Green Beret commander during the Vietnam conflict when a fellow special forces soldier essentially died in combat but returned to his body.

Alexander later earned a doctorate studying near death experiences as reported all over the world. He's surprised there isn't more interest among scientists and others.

"The continuation of consciousness beyond death ought to be of interest to 100 percent of the population, I mean, so if you want relevance, it would be that."

While in the military, he worked with the army's psychic spy program, the remote viewers whose exploits were characterized in the movie "The Men Who Stare at Goats." He also briefed Pentagon bigwigs on unknown aerial objects, UFOs, and later befriended psychic Uri Geller, whose ability to bend spoons with his mind was confirmed in lab studies sponsored by the CIA. Some of the mangled cutlery are now family keepsakes.  In  "Reality Denied," a new book about his unusual exploits, Alexander argues that these seemingly unrelated weird subjects might share a common link -- consciousness.

"A lot of the mistakes made in these fields is they tend to stovepipe, delineate, talk about UFOs, near death experiences, psychokinesis, ghosts, whatever it is, and look at them in separation and I think we need to step back and look at them in totality," he said.

The first requisite for pursuing these topics, he says? A thick skin.

Here is a link to Alexander's website

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/i-team-former-military-intelligence-officer-pursues-supernatural-phenomena/858754224

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: Former military intelligence officer pursues supernatural phenomena
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 03:51:05 pm »
John B Alexander is on Facebook and currently lives in Las Vegas

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=john%20alexander

Army Colonel Reveals Amazing Skinwalker Ranch Stories

Interview with Dr. John B. Alexander, Ex-Military, on UFOs, Roswell, Skinwalker Ranch 09-30-2015

Army Colonel Reveals Amazing Skinwalker Ranch Stories

Skinwalker Ranch is allegedly the site of paranormal and UFO related activities. Its name is taken from the Skinwalker of Native American legend. It was so . Retired Army Colonel John Alexander was part of a group researchers and scientists who investigated reports of cattle mutilations and other strange occurrence . In 1995 I was told this story around a fire as a boy scout by who I believe was Ute tribe member Larry Cesspooch. We were at Camp Tomahawk in the Uintas . George Knapp tells the true story of one of the most bizarre scientific investigations in modern history, skinwalker ranch. A young family purchases a picturesque .

« Last Edit: November 18, 2017, 03:52:44 pm by zorgon »

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 07:14:20 pm »
Going to watch that vid now, but as far as what he talks about one doesn't have to have a doctorate to know.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 07:46:17 pm »
Hey Biggs  nice to see you back... I am back now  LOL will get back into form in a few days...

Thanks for all the help... though your son never did call :D

As for the video what is important here is that this is JOHN B ALEXANDER...  he was Aviary and involved with the CIA remote viewing program and heavily involved with Hal Puthoff and Robert Bigelow..

It seems that George Knapp and John Alexander are finnally coming forward with the Skinwalker Ranch material that has been kept under lock and kety for a long time...

I did notice though he said they never found the answers though they did document the reality

This is real disclosure from one of the top players in the field... John A is a real spook and was involved in most of the things we talk about.

Met him briefly at the Atomic Museum  I hear he now lives in Las Vegas

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2017, 07:50:31 pm »
I believe him, seems an honest guy to me.

Where did you go, playing Game of Swords.   ;D

Got to log off, have to have a shower some time.  ;)
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline RUSSO

• Administrator
  • Gold 423
  • Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    • PEGASUS RESEARCH CONSORTIUM
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 02:20:50 am »
I did notice though he said they never found the answers ...

It seems Robert Bigelow does not agree with him :P

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 04:00:03 am by RUSSO »
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56