collapse

Author Topic: Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura S02E06 World Wide Water Conspiracy  (Read 8416 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
Re: Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura S02E06 World Wide Water Conspiracy
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2017, 07:45:47 pm »

Do any of you gals and guys ever test your water?  ???

Greetings fansongecho:

I gave you GOLD for that excellent question.

Perhaps when our esteemed member ArMaP grows a third arm out of his chest (a possible side effect from drinking water that "officials" have declared "safe" to imbibe), he may reconsider trusting those officials.  :P

Meanwhile, here in America, we have fluoride to contend with because our government loves us.    >:(

Fluoride Action Network | 50 Reasons to Oppose Fluoridation

#OpSafeWInter The Pleibeians - Have a heart
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2017, 07:09:26 am »
Perhaps when our esteemed member ArMaP grows a third arm out of his chest (a possible side effect from drinking water that "officials" have declared "safe" to imbibe), he may reconsider trusting those officials.  :P
As the David Bowie songs says, "this is not America". :)

The water, where I live, comes from an underground aquifer that has been used since (at least) the 14th century, the ships that went to Africa, India and Brazil used to get their water from this area.

Even when the area was more industrialized (with a big ship repairing facility) and there was more pollution, the water was always good.

Meanwhile, here in America, we have fluoride to contend with because our government loves us.    >:(
We don't do that in Portugal. In fact, I found a study done by the regional branch of the Health Ministry that studied the fluoride levels in all the water sources in the district and warns that high levels of fluoride can be bad, specially to the bones, so it's important to keep the amount of fluoride in the water low, as we get fluoride also from other sources.

Where I live the average was 0.1 mg/L, so the study suggested that the health system should look for signs of low intake of fluorides.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2017, 07:55:58 pm »
Chlorine and fluride build up and sometimes over done because our servicemen are incompetent.fluride is a leftover product of uranium or plutonium production if i remember correctly.this product may be radioactive but i dont know how they could get away with it.i drink spring water or aquafer water as thats all i have access to and after years of drinking the city stuff as a child.ill never go back.i have a hard time drinking it at public facilities.

As far as hoarding water.yes they are buying up the land with aquafers and have been for years.even bush bought one in south america.i would say half the water in the usa is controlled by a corp or gov.the other half by private owners.im digging a well right now myself.because those rights are gold.if the gov droughts us.i suspect after i had it out with nexrad and trump getting in office,these weather issues are going to go away.we may actually start getting our rain.weve been in a 12 year drought.i know as ive lived here 17 years.only one year did i have tomatoes through to fall.
This again was all part of globalist selling this country out.hopefully it burns their asses.hopefully we never need it.we had aquafers here in texas that were in real.bad shape just a few years back.i think they are in better shape but not full.weve been getting just enough rain to keep the lakes full and thats it.thats flash flood rain.we need slow soaking rains.those create the best farming and timber.they are best for wildlife too.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter