collapse

Author Topic: Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura S02E06 World Wide Water Conspiracy  (Read 8413 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura S02E06 World Wide Water Conspiracy.

J.V investigates How Huge Corporations may be aiming to control the Worlds Water Supply and add Mind altering drugs.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Could you give us an idea of what he says in the video? I am interested in the subject but I can't watch the video at the moment (and if I could I am not interested enough in what he may say to spend the time watching it).

Thanks in advance. :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Hi ArMap,

If I recall in past posts.. you have said that you do not normally follow or maybe believe much that J.V investigates or that you may think hes acting more as a showman.

As I am not always familiar with some of the topics he covers, I have found them quite interesting and informative..and thought often what he tries to uncover could have some validity, and I do think that he is trying to be concerned in some of his investigations.

As for the basis of this episode .

I think what he was trying to suggest or explain was how Large Corporations are buying up land to take control of water supplies WORLDWIDE..Not just in the USA..Although Initially many companies started doing this in the 3rd world countries, not they are also doing this in the 1st world including the USA..

One disturburbing eg.. is they cannot take over the  the Great Lakes...but the video claims that they have purchased the land where those lakes are fed by the rivers... and have some control over that..such as either finding ways to reduce the flow or maybe even adding in any chemicals that they may wish to add..

They are also said to be contaminating some water supplies to get people to purchase Bottled water..

I find it hard to believe that this could happen myself on the scale being suggested... but it maybe possible if what we have researched about in our past about some of the conspiracies about Governments has some truths to them..

I thought that I would have found a more detailed description about it, but I have not as yet found much other than this Alex Jones article which you may not take much notice of if you do not trust A.J  :).

http://www.infowars.com/shocker-feminizing-uranium-fluoride-lithium-in-water-to-be-exposed-on-ventura-tv-show/

Theres a few things here that refer to it..

If this is a subject that interests you I suggest that you try and watch the video..that will give you a much better idea what he discusses or talks about.

http://www.jesseventura.net/conspiracy-theory/s02e06-great-lakes/

This is the Water episode from Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory show on TruTV. It exposes the global water grab and why water is the new "blue gold" to be owned and controlled by the rich global elite.

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=6B6D8E76B41489ACA5C1C0BC0CBE28B7
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 05:09:27 am by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
I think what he was trying to suggest or explain was how Large Corporations are buying up land to take control of water supplies WORLDWIDE..Not just in the USA..Although Initially many companies started doing this in the 3rd world countries, not they are also doing this in the 1st world including the USA..
In Portugal we have been having some discussions about privatization of the companies that supply water to our cities, but as Portuguese laws are different it's not even clear if that's completely legal.

One disturburbing eg.. is they cannot take over the  the Great Lakes...but the video claims that they have purchased the land where those lakes are fed by the rivers... and have some control over that..such as either finding ways to reduce the flow or maybe even adding in any chemicals that they may wish to add..
In Portugal that's illegal.

They are also said to be contaminating some water supplies to get people to purchase Bottled water..
That's also illegal, and as water is tested by independent entities it would be easy to spot.

What happened some years ago (and I knew about it several months before it happened, from a journalist) was that the media started publishing reports and articles about the supposed bad quality of public water, so the companies that sell bottled water and water dispensers (almost all now part of Nestle) could start selling to homes instead of selling just to companies.

The plan didn't work, as the quality of public water is usually good.

I find it hard to believe that this could happen myself on the scale being suggested... but it maybe possible if what we have researched about in our past about some of the conspiracies about Governments has some truths to them..
The "some truths" part is how Sorcha Faal works, getting two or three verifiable news and creating a baseless story that joins them. Many people accept them because superficial verifications find the real stories, maybe Jesse Ventura uses the same method. :)

I thought that I would have found a more detailed description about it, but I have not as yet found much other than this Alex Jones article which you may not take much notice of if you do not trust A.J  :).

http://www.infowars.com/shocker-feminizing-uranium-fluoride-lithium-in-water-to-be-exposed-on-ventura-tv-show/
I don't, but thanks. :)

Theres a few things here that refer to it..

If this is a subject that interests you I suggest that you try and watch the video..that will give you a much better idea what he discusses or talks about.

http://www.jesseventura.net/conspiracy-theory/s02e06-great-lakes/

This is the Water episode from Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory show on TruTV. It exposes the global water grab and why water is the new "blue gold" to be owned and controlled by the rich global elite.

http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=6B6D8E76B41489ACA5C1C0BC0CBE28B7
I will try. :)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Thanks for explaining the possibilities that it may be a Sorcha Faal type of theory..

Maybe A.J and J.V and D.I all use that approach...
I am unsure..

But we could do with a new researcher as popular as them who may be able to check their conspiracies and confirm if they may or may not be misleading the readers or followers of their research and claims.

I just Hope that there is NO truths to anyone taking over or controlling the Worlds water sources or supply or air that we breathe that we almost take as being Free for all Species of Life on Earth....

The "some truths" part is how Sorcha Faal works, getting two or three verifiable news and creating a baseless story that joins them. Many people accept them because superficial verifications find the real stories, maybe Jesse Ventura uses the same method.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 09:55:42 am by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
D.I? ???

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
David Icke, one might bet.
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
I suppose you're right. :)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Thanks for explaining the possibilities that it may be a Sorcha Faal type of theory..

I am unsure..

A.J and D.I most certainly :P  I am dissappointed that J.V. is going the same route

A while back we were being told that the Great Lakes water level was seriously dropping because China was buying bottled water in vast quantities

Yet rains filled the lakes to over flowing last July 8, 2013... so much so that the Toronto Go Train that runs along the lake shore was incapaciated by high water levels

California is in drought, but the East coast has had record ever snowfalls and rain...

Chemicals into the Great Lakes?  The water in those lakes is a HUGE volume, and flows extremely fast down to the ocean.  You would need tons of chemicals to effect that much water. The cost would be astronomical.

Besides any person can take a sample of lake water or tap water and take it to a lab to analyse it for only a few bucks

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
I wonder if that part may be some grain of truth in what J.V referred to about Nestles being involved in the Water Business in his conspiracy .

ArMap
so the companies that sell bottled water and water dispensers (almost all now part of Nestle) could start selling to homes instead of selling just to companies.

Yes D.I = David Icke   :)

Quote from: thorfourwinds on Today at 09:47:46 AM
I suppose you're right. :)

Interesting Comparison "Z"....

But I think he may have done that program a few years ago in 2010.

so things seem to have changed since then weather and water level wise...

Zorgon
A while back we were being told that the Great Lakes water level was seriously dropping because China was buying bottled water in vast quantities

Yet rains filled the lakes to over flowing last July 8, 2013... so much so that the Toronto Go Train that runs along the lake shore was incapaciated by high water levels...

California is in drought, but the East coast has had record ever snowfalls and rain...

I had considered what you say here and I think Id have to agree with you in particularly on how much chemicals would be required.

Chemicals into the Great Lakes?  The water in those lakes is a HUGE volume, and flows extremely fast down to the ocean.  You would need tons of chemicals to effect that much water. The cost would be astronomical.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 11:58:52 am by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura S02E06 World Wide Water Conspiracy
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2015, 12:41:25 pm »
But I think he may have done that program a few years ago in 2010.
Season 2, episode 6 aired on December 3, 2010. :)

PS: I tried to watch the video, but I hate the sensationalist way those shows are made, and as soon as I heard Jesse talk I wasn't able to watch more.  :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2015, 01:26:43 pm »
I wonder if that part may be some grain of truth in what J.V referred to about Nestles being involved in the Water Business in his conspiracy .

Re: Nestle.. from the mouth of the Horse

[youtube]SEFL8ElXHaU[/youtube]

But ask yourself this  WHO drinks FREE water these days?

Sure you can go to the lake or a river and scoop up water for free  but will you DRINK IT?

Most people buy bottled purified (supposedly) water. Some still drink tap water... but we still pay for tap water. My bill in the summer for water is about $200.00 a month ( I like my green stuff :P )  I live in the Desert  I could drive 35 minutes to Lake Meade and fill my water jugs  but is that practical?  Not really and that water is polluted anyway

So while technically water is 'free'  you still pay for the service of cleaning it and delivering it to your house for convenience

Now imagine a city of 30 million like Los Angeles... where would all those people go to fill water jugs? 

Conspiracy is fine  but reality is that we pay for water.  We have a cottage in Northern Ontario... It sits on a spring fed lake...  yet because of boat traffic and natural chemicals leached out of the soil (and uranium mines in the area) we still need to filter that water to drink it.  Its cheaper to buy bottled water :P

On the flip side  a few years back Perrier Water did a recall because Turpentine was found in their premium water :D

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2016, 06:43:26 pm »
Watched this J.V episode again and forgot I had already posted a thread on it....after getting concerned again about the water conspiracy.   Then its good to reread the comments to be reminded of other possibilities or theories behind it..

This was one of the Ships that was claimed to be exporting Quality US water to China.. The Program does show or say that they tow several of these H2O barges each trip on per ship..

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2017, 01:57:03 pm »

Do any of you gals and guys ever test your water?  ???

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2017, 04:53:43 pm »

Do any of you gals and guys ever test your water?  ???
No, I trust the official tests published every six month.

That and the lack of noticeable side effects. :)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]