collapse

Author Topic: YouTube goes Full Retard: Removes Old Layout Style  (Read 11757 times)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: YouTube goes Full Retard: Removes Old Layout Style
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2018, 05:12:24 pm »
BUT there is hope... it seems that the serious ones are dropping the hats,etc.  I guess it has been sending the wrong message and has back fired :P
That's what happens when people are not used to think about consequences of their actions. :)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2018, 07:21:23 pm »
Debbie Wasserman Schultz crazy eyes

DNC Head Debbie Wasserman Schultz Said Some Stupid Stuff About Drugs

Debbie Wasserman Schultz is a congresswoman from Florida and, notably, the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee. This year she's become something of a controversial figure for her role in the Bernie Sanders-Hillary Clinton voter data scandal. Once it was revealed that someone in the Sanders campaign had improperly accessed Clinton's voter data, the DNC, led by Wasserman Schultz, decided to cut off the Sanders campaign from all Democratic voter data entirely.

https://www.gq.com/story/dnc-head-debbie-wasserman-schultz-said-some-stupid-stuff-about-drugs

Lawsuit against husband latest bit of bad news for Wasserman Schultz

In the wake of Debbie Wasserman Schultz's roasting in Democratic Party stalwart Donna Brazile's book and the Weston politician's failure to fire a tech aide who was under FBI investigation, her husband is now accused of trying to rip off an elderly investor, according to a lawsuit recently filed in Fort Luaderdale

http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/jose-lambiet/article187360243.html
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 07:25:20 pm by zorgon »

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2018, 08:03:59 pm »
The new CEO of Youtube is a Transvestite
So what?

So you don't believe that a person's mental processes will be materialized in their jobs?
You think that they will leave the activism at home and not bring it to the forefront?
You believe that their opinions will be kept silent?

In other words, you believe that their thoughts, opinions, biases, likes and dislikes would not be influencing what YouTube does!
You are a person ripe for conquest, for brainwashing, for slavery.
Join the rest of the sheep.

Watching the censorship on YouTube is evidence of it's influence!
Keep videos showing children being sexuallised but ban videos revealing secret transvestites.
Keep videos spouting Leftist lies but ban videos from Conservatives.
Keep videos saying Obama had a "Scandal Free" 8 yrs but remove videos saying he was the worst President ever.

Just from those 3 actions you now it is a:
1. Transvestite promoting sex change to children (Now as young as 4 yrs old)
2. A Liberal lying scum
3. A brain-dead idiot who believes MSM lies and the silver tongue of a lying criminal.

If we go through life thinking that bias doesn't exist then we will become prey for the wolves, both physically and mentally.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 08:08:12 pm by starwarp2000 »
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2018, 02:42:01 am »
I should stop watching everything because one gratuitous scene to appease the SJWs wrecks it? Wrecks a good story?

They've wrecked both Doctor Who and Star Trek, recently.

They are going to wreck everything they can get their hands on.  Personally I want them to, at this point.  The SJWs' entire modus operandi relies on the idea that they have the perceived moral high ground in the eyes of the majority.  I want them to do enough damage that they end up exposing themselves for what they are, in the eyes of everyone watching. 

There is no other way to successfully fight them than by letting them destroy themselves.  If anyone attacks them, it will only validate and strengthen them.  The more they scream and rampage and smash things, the faster they will exhaust both their credibility and their energy. 

The most effective model of warfare I have ever found, is attrition.  The prey is allowed to exhaust itself through attack, while you remain completely still.  Sun Tzu wrote that war must be executed quickly and not be drawn out, but when he wrote that, I believe he meant that that is because activity can not be sustained for long periods without exhaustion.  Inactivity is actually one of the most vital elements of endurance.

Aquarian Age warfare can not be offensively oriented.  Mars is in detriment in Aquarius.  This means that offensive warfare will always be viewed as morally unconscionable by the majority.  Those who want to perpetuate conflict in the current time, may only do so by pretending to be victims and then claiming that they are defending themselves, which is the only context under which any form of conflict stands even a chance of being accepted now.

Regarding games, I don't play them. The game of life is challenging enough. I don't need the added stress of gaming competition.

The only person I compete with is myself.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2018, 05:03:45 am »
So you don't believe that a person's mental processes will be materialized in their jobs?
A person's mental processes are reflected in all they do.

You think that they will leave the activism at home and not bring it to the forefront?
"Activism"? Someone's personal choice doesn't mean that person is an activist about it.

You believe that their opinions will be kept silent?
That depends, in some cases yes, in some cases no, not all people act the same way.

In other words, you believe that their thoughts, opinions, biases, likes and dislikes would not be influencing what YouTube does!
Once more, that depends on, at least, two things:
1 - the way she acts in her work;
2 - the way YouTube works internally.

For point 1, the fact that someone has opinions and biases doesn't mean they will let that influence their work. A professional that has the company's interests as their main target will think first about the company and, if the situation presents itself, their opinions and biases after.

For point 2, the fact that there is a CEO doesn't mean that person is directly responsible for the actions of a company, many (most of the?) times it's the people below them, the intermediate leadership, that controls the actions of the workers that result in the company's actions.

You are a person ripe for conquest, for brainwashing, for slavery.
Join the rest of the sheep.
That shows how much you don't know me. :)
That also shows that you are too fast judging people with your own biases. Not everybody is like that. :)

Just from those 3 actions you now it is a:
1. Transvestite promoting sex change to children (Now as young as 4 yrs old)
2. A Liberal lying scum
3. A brain-dead idiot who believes MSM lies and the silver tongue of a lying criminal.
Do you know what a transvestite is? I suppose you are using the wrong word.

If we go through life thinking that bias doesn't exist then we will become prey for the wolves, both physically and mentally.
I know that biases exist, I just don't assume other people have them based only on my own biases. :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 10:50:16 am by ArMaP »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2018, 10:42:37 am »
https://youtu.be/l9-mN7zs_cU?t=1m45s

Here it comes.

There are times when I feel fear or despair; and then there are times when I realise that fear is already sufficiently redundant, that there is no longer any point feeling it, because it won't change anything.  The die is already cast.  I had such a moment when I saw this.

The only thing I'm curious about at this point, is which side the totalitarianism is going to come from; the Left or the Right.  Will antifa and the feminist drone army conquer America, or will Trump get himself coronated Redneck In Chief for life?

I get the feeling that someone is playing both sides here, the way Palpatine was depicted doing in the Star Wars prequels.  He created both the Clone Army and the Seperatists, kept each side in the dark so that no one knew what he was doing, and then set them fighting against each other.  Being as fragile as it is, democracy was incapable of surviving in the resulting chaos, and he was elected for the ostensible purpose of ending it.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2018, 10:54:05 am »
I get the feeling that someone is playing both sides here, the way Palpatine was depicted doing in the Star Wars prequels.  He created both the Clone Army and the Seperatists, kept each side in the dark so that no one knew what he was doing, and then set them fighting against each other.  Being as fragile as it is, democracy was incapable of surviving in the resulting chaos, and he was elected for the ostensible purpose of ending it.
Yes, that's how you do it: created two or more sides that attack each other to create chaos (or create a false enemy) and then appear as the saviour.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2018, 11:36:48 am »
One designer wants to bring vagina wigs back
Kaimin showcased the fluffy accessories at New York Fashion Week

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/fashion/style/a18226631/vagina-wigs-fashion-week-kaimin/

W T F.....  :o

Class is dead. I wonder what Coco Chanel would think about this.
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2018, 12:15:13 pm »
Class is dead.
Not yet, there's still class, but it sells less than shock, so that's what the media prefers to show.

The problem is that men's cloth have always been less versatile than women's clothes: women can wear dresses, skirts and pants of every size, while men were limited to pants, so some designers decided to create "less formal" clothes to try to make a name in the fashion business.

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2018, 06:31:42 pm »

Do you know what a transvestite is? I suppose you are using the wrong word.

Sorry, I dont know what a transvestite is  :'(
Sit down before fact like a small child, and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion, follow humbly wherever and to whatever abyss nature lead, or you will learn nothing. —T. H. Huxley

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2018, 07:14:49 pm »
Sorry, I dont know what a transvestite is  :'(

It's a man who likes to wear women's underwear.  ;D
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2018, 08:03:31 pm »
It's a man who likes to wear women's underwear.  ;D

Hahahaha! Who would have thought  ;D

Offline starwarp2000

• Ollam Fodhla
  • Gold 151
  • Omnes Tuum Bases
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2018, 08:09:22 pm »
The main categorisation problem of these Trans weirdos, is that we have allowed the inmates to run the Asylum.

Here's a typical Weirdo site spewing lies as to what these categories are.

Transsexual (also can be spelled transexual) is the medical term for a person who has changed their physical gender to their desired target gender

No it isn't a Medical Term!

Now, transgender is a more general term and has been widely accepted as politically correct; only really because transsexual has had such a negative stigma associated with it from the 70’s (and beyond).

Just  made up term again.

Transvestites and cross-dressers are typically heterosexual males who wear traditionally feminine clothing.

http://www.askthegay.com/2010/10/what%E2%80%99s-the-difference-between-transsexual-transgender-transvestite-and-cross-dresser/

Wow! The propaganda continues.

So, Transsexual, Transgender and Transvestites are ALL men pretending to be women.
Even if they have have reconstructive surgery, they are still MEN.
No amount of estrogen, bone shaving bullpoop will ever make them women.

Hence, the accepted Medical term for the whole category is Transvestism.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2018, 07:07:09 am »
So, Transsexual, Transgender and Transvestites are ALL men pretending to be women.
No, they are people that were born with one sex that dress like people of the other sex (transvestite) or had some medical procedure to change their original sexual organs and/or secondary sexual characteristics, like body hair.
Women that dress/change sex to male also exist.

Even if they have have reconstructive surgery, they are still MEN.
That depends, what makes them men or women? If it's their sexual organs, shouldn't a change in sexual organs result in a change from man to woman? That's what the surgery does, it transforms their sexual organs from one sex into the other. Their sexual organs, as far as I know, are not functional in the sense that they can procreate, but there are also many men and women that, for some reason, cannot procreate, and that doesn't stop them from being considered men and women.

No amount of estrogen, bone shaving bullpoop will ever make them women.
What about removal of their sexual organs and surgical transformation into female sexual organs?

Hence, the accepted Medical term for the whole category is Transvestism.
No, transvestism is just an external change, nothing in the person changes. A man (or a woman) can be a heterosexual while being a transvestite.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2018, 07:51:31 am »
History repeats itself, so a brief history lesson is in order: the vagina or pussy wig dates back hundreds of years to the era when men and women wore powdered wigs; they both shaved off all body hair to help control crabs and lice.

The 'merkin' was usually worn by prostitutes  8) and as with all things, everything goes in cycles; now you can purchase an expensive designer hair piece for both top and bottom, simply because you can...

8)
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]