collapse

Author Topic: Great John Lear interview From 1993/94 ??  (Read 7542 times)

Bigpappy51

Great John Lear interview From 1993/94 ??
« on: November 07, 2011, 07:49:51 am »
I find this interview to be a fantastic interview, by the way its been a long time I hope all is well John. I just  found this it was posted this year what shocked me was not all the Dulce and Bob Lazar info which Im still looking into the Bob Lazar case to this day. Is that mention Osama Bin Laden @ 15:47 you mention you knew someone who worked for Osama Bin Laden I have to admit my ears made me re listen to it several times. You knew about Bin Laden back in 1993/94 ??

2nd I have found a ton of different hidden areas runways all kinds of interesting goodies on Google Eart can the Runways to Sandia be seen On Google Earth ? There are runways out there that have absolutely no buildings or anything and I have also seen powerlines running into the ground in a number of different areas.
Heres the Video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABahoanreFY&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]
BigPappy51
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 08:07:46 am by Bigpappy51 »

sky otter

Re: Great John Lear interview From 1993/94 ??
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 10:46:55 am »
i hope this is not considered off topic but i wondered about the man conducting this interview
as i like to look into all the sources

he posted it on you tube and also has  a web site

Anthony J. Hilder is the creator of The Free World Alliance
http://www.freeworldfilmworks.com/actionary.html
http://www.youtube.com/user/mranthonyjhilder

and perhaps this is a pedestrian question to you guys who have been at this for awhile
but "they" obviously can keep this stuff secret so why let some of it trickle out

to scare the beggebers outta folks
or do you really think this early stuff is a slip up on their part

and since this is John's thread maybe he can answer that

John
i am fairly new to the depth of this and if you have answered this somewhere or feel this is too intrusive forgive my asking
but what do you think is the reason for your memory problems?

thank you sincerely

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 12:16:12 pm »
Sky Otter,
              I would recommend learning as much as possible about the london based ...Tavistock institute, and to then try to place Yourself in a position of been responsible for humans evolvement on this planet, and ask Yourself what actions and manipulations You would declare need to be implemented?
It's a tough call.
http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml
hobbit

sky otter

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 02:40:18 pm »
hobbit
what does placing myself in a position of being responsible for human evolvement on the planet have to do with the question i ask?

i'm not sure what exactly you are trying to say here so i am gently asking you to explain it to me, please.
my query to you is
are you trying to say john lear is in some way responsible for  us humans evolving or that those he talks about are?
and how does that pertain to my asking how he feels his memories have been lost....
i let it in a general sense because i didn't want to lead the witness so-to-speak

or do you refer to my question about scaring the natives?

i ask because not knowing many here i don't want to jump to the wrong conclusions about your post

i would not have a problem having a conversation about any of  it but i would  first like to clarify the target of that conversation

thanks

Offline johnlear

• Inner Circle - John's Den
  • Gold 32
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 12:06:30 pm »
John
i am fairly new to the depth of this and if you have answered this somewhere or feel this is too intrusive forgive my asking
but what do you think is the reason for your memory problems?

thank you sincerely

Old age. I will be 69 on December 4th. It happens to many of us old farts.

All the best.

Offline johnlear

• Gold 32
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 12:31:52 pm »
I find this interview to be a fantastic interview, by the way its been a long time I hope all is well John. I just  found this it was posted this year what shocked me was not all the Dulce and Bob Lazar info which Im still looking into the Bob Lazar case to this day. Is that mention Osama Bin Laden @ 15:47 you mention you knew someone who worked for Osama Bin Laden I have to admit my ears made me re listen to it several times. You knew about Bin Laden back in 1993/94 ??

No, 1981. He worked for Salim bin Laden, Osama's  half brother. My friends name was Cecil McMains and he used to work up at Groom Lake on the Blackbird program. The Bin Laden construcution company built all of the royal family buildings. Bin Laden Sr. had 4 or 5 sons. Salim bin Laden had a beautiful apartment in Cairo and Cecil would come and pick up Marilee and me for dinner. There was also a very small airport downtown Cairo and Salim would fly his ultralight at sunset. Salim was killed flying an ultralight in Houston after dark. He hit some power lines.

Cecil died of a heart attack over there in 1983. That was just after he told me about the cloning program that the bin Laden family was involved in. Don't know anymore than that. 

2nd I have found a ton of different hidden areas runways all kinds of interesting goodies on Google Eart can the Runways to Sandia be seen On Google Earth ? There are runways out there that have absolutely no buildings or anything and I have also seen powerlines running into the ground in a number of different areas.
Heres the Video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABahoanreFY&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]
BigPappy51

No trace of Sandia can be seen. There is another secret runway to the northeast of Sandia and no trace of it  can be see either.

Bigpappy51

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 12:42:55 am »
Hey John couple question, @ 5:30 of this video you say you lost your job also along with Bob  Lazar because of the trip to Area 51, if you had not ran from Groom Lake Security?
This is the first I have ever heard you say you lost your job also?

Were you working for the Govt. at the time?? Did you have a security clearance? If not what job? What company? What was the reason you lost your position??

Also at 2:00 Across the screen it says John Lear was a Commercial Pilot it also says you were an
SR-71 Pilot ? When were you ever an SR-71 Pilot? Who was your co-pilot?
Where have you ever been listed as an SR-71 Pilot?

According to Military records there was never an SR-71 Pilot named John Lear.

I would like to ad that I know your are a fantastic pilot no doubt about it. I'm trying to clear up a few things.  Thats all and this video has some surprising information I have not heard before.

How do you explain  these inconsistencies?

Thanks BigPappy51 8)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 03:47:25 am by Bigpappy51 »

Bigpappy51

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 03:02:50 am »
John can you also post the map picture of where Sandia would be? I know you have a picture of it I remember seeing it on OMF a while back. Also do you remember when the new Area 51 location you had posted on OMF it was South of Wendover and on Google earth it looked as if someone had definately modified what we see at that location. Can you post that pic as well ?  I sure would appreciate it.
                      Thanks BigPappy51 8)

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2011, 10:42:54 am »
Hey BigPappy how can you log on Twice here ?

« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 11:05:16 am by Somamech »

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2011, 11:18:34 am »
Also at 2:00 Across the screen it says John Lear was a Commercial Pilot it also says you were an
SR-71 Pilot ?

You would only bother to post that if ONE had an AXE to Grind. 

Seeing you are such a researcher of great cause, When had John Lear EVER claimed he flew an SR-71 ?

Christ you are stooping to lows beyond the compost pile where "everything is so ugly"  ;D

« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 11:21:23 am by Somamech »

Bigpappy51

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2011, 01:39:06 pm »

Seeing you are such a researcher of great cause, When had John Lear EVER claimed he flew an SR-71?

Christ you are stooping to lows beyond the compost pile where "everything is so ugly"  ;D
Absolutely No Axe To Grind. The Video States across the Screen that John Was a Former Sr-71 Pilot. Why does it say that?? Either one or 3 things here happened and I'm trying to ask John to clear it up.
1. The interviewer made it up.
2. John told him he was an SR-71 Pilot
3. John was an SR-71 Pilot

These are absolutely legitimate questions, I didn't notice it the first time I watched and also I had never heard John say he had lost his job before because of the trip to Groom where they got caught he states he lost his job and so did Bob Lazar. Well to me that would imply John was working for the Govt possibly certainly one of the Major Airlines would not Fire him or even know about this. Don't you find this intriguing at all ??
So what I'm not allowed to ask questions of an interview John did and points that I have never heard him make before? Just because you don't like the questions doesn't mean they are distasteful one bit Its what John said.  The SR-71 pilot issue is run across the video along with it saying he was also a Commercial Pilot which I know hes a commercial Pilot. Was John really an SR-71 Pilot??
As far as logging in twice Zorgon invited me here and I have a right to ask John questions about statements made in the video or the video itself.
I have heard so much about the Bob Lazar story over the years this is the first I have heard John Lear say he Lost his Job and so did Bob Lazar for racing away on BLM Land being chased and stopped by Groom Lake Security to me this is great stuff and I'm genuinely interested sorry we don't agree but I feel John could answer both very easily.

Bigpappy51

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2011, 01:48:31 pm »
@ Somamech By the way I had posted this what 3 or 4 days ago and I have not had any Mod warnings that i was in Violation of terms of Service my God I cant believe this. What people have to remember is John is a normal human being hes no different then the rest of us.
I'm not going to kiss everyones but because they are famous. I want to know the absolute truth about what happened with Johns Job and also why it says he was an SR-71 pilot across the screen?? Is this such hard questions for John Lear to answer? I don't think so I've supported John and I've also seen him handle much much more difficult answers then these.
John if I offended you I am absolutely sorry as I've said you are an incredible pilot, I wonder at times if you are really CIA. If you really did fly an SR-71 like the video says.
@Somamech Its your opinion that these are low questions.
                BigPappy51 8)

Bigpappy51

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2011, 02:03:16 pm »

Seeing you are such a researcher of great cause, When had John Lear EVER claimed he flew an SR-71 ?

Here's where it says on The Video I posted that John Lear was"A Former SR-71 Pilot"

So why did the video Producer decide to put this on the video if it were not true? Did John tell him he was an SR-71 Pilot back then???

Offline johnlear

• Gold 32
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2011, 05:20:45 pm »
Hey John couple question, @ 5:30 of this video you say you lost your job also along with Bob  Lazar because of the trip to Area 51, if you had not ran from Groom Lake Security?
This is the first I have ever heard you say you lost your job also?

Were you working for the Govt. at the time?? Did you have a security clearance? If not what job? What company? What was the reason you lost your position??

SR-71 Pilot ? When were you ever an SR-71 Pilot? Who was your co-pilot?
Where have you ever been listed as an SR-71 Pilot?

According to Military records there was never an SR-71 Pilot named John Lear.

I would like to ad that I know your are a fantastic pilot no doubt about it. I'm trying to clear up a few things.  Thats all and this video has some surprising information I have not heard before.

How do you explain  these inconsistencies?

Thanks BigPappy51 8)

As far as having flown an SR-71, only in my dreams. Anthony Hilder must have put that on the photo without checking with me. Thats the first I ever saw that photo.

I was fired from American Trans Air in July of 1989 over a newspaper article in the Houston Post that said I believed in flying saucers and contrary to an agreement I had with the reporter he put that I was a Captain for American Trans Air. Nothing to do with Bob Lazar or the test site. My Q security clearance was deacivated in 1982, I have the date somehwere.

I went to work for Rosenbalm Airlines flying night cargo in a DC-8 after I was canned from ATA.

All the best.

Offline johnlear

• Gold 32
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2011, 06:18:53 pm »

Sandia

By johnlear at 2011-11-11

New Area 51

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56