collapse

Author Topic: Why is McDonald’s the Official Restaurant of the Olympics?  (Read 13447 times)

deuem

Re: Why is McDonald’s the Official Restaurant of the Olympics?
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2012, 06:07:03 am »
I will skip the Japanese Turd Burgers and stick with McDs once a month.

Pink slime all around!

Deuem

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2012, 06:09:28 am »
It's the same way that Heineken took over holland's international event, the 4 days marches >:(
And now the Dutch athletes have the 'Holland Heineken House' instead of the former 'Holland House'
The beer is brewed in 3 1/2 hours, using catalysts, then has colour & alcohol added to make it up to the European standard of 4%

Awful chemical crap, sold as beer.
There goes another great sporting event :(

Notice the one athlete was filmed in McDonalds after the event?
Probably took him 6 months to recover from that one..
Tip: drink more milk, it will make you fat but will remove toxins from your body...well, you can't have it all... 8)

Heinieken sucks, cut and dry, Luke, worst beer ever since the change. I liked it decades ago, but now it makes me ill to drink one...how can people drink that skunk piss? Argh!

Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2012, 06:13:53 am »
I will skip the Japanese Turd Burgers and stick with McDs once a month.

Pink slime all around!

Deuem

Ever place a Mcd's cheeseburger patty on a shelf?

It never rots...never!

Robomeat is more like it, and pink slime, everytime some yuppy soccer mom feeds her kids those pathetic excuse for chicken nuggets, shes damaging countless organs and the pineal gland as well.

Oh, but we got some microwave mac and cheese to go with it, Johnny! MM MM Good chemically goodness!

YEah dont get me started on Kraft, thats another thread altogether!

Le

Cosmic4life

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2012, 06:28:29 am »
The question I always ask is how did McDonald's get to be called a Restaurant in the first place ???  :o

The answer fits both your question and mine...

MONEY MONEY MOOONNNEEEYYYY !!

C..

deuem

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2012, 06:34:37 am »
Ever place a Mcd's cheeseburger patty on a shelf?

It never rots...never!

Le

I guess you can use it for survial food, no refrigeration needed, like the frys, last for years and years.

Maybe I won't rot either if I eat one?

How many billions sold so far? People like the taste!

I would bet that biting into an apple now a days might be just as bad. I just read yesterday that a cook in the states had to stop one of his meals that has lemon zest because of all the chemicals in the skin. Even if you get Organic, how do you really know what is in it unless you have it tested! Organic costs more. For what reason? Or is the reason just the name. I would bet that a really large percentage of the organic food is in name only or 1% of it is Organic. I wonder what the rules are or if there are any laws?

Can I get an organic McDs Cheeseburger? If I did, I bet the taste would be so bland that no one would buy it. Most people shop with their tounge and not their mind. Tastes good, buy it. Glows in the dark, extra bonus. Hey, I live in the land where they make fake salt so who knows what is real anymore.

Deuem

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2012, 06:36:46 am »
The question I always ask is how did McDonald's get to be called a Restaurant in the first place ???  :o

The answer fits both your question and mine...

MONEY MONEY MOOONNNEEEYYYY !!

C..

I wonder how much of that money has come from parents of small children who dont have a clue to what theyre doing to their kids minds and bodies?

And how much damage has been created to further the doctors and pharma companies which benefit from Mcd's dangerous dishes?

Its a long pathetic money trail, with a bunch of stops along the way.

Marketing to kids is the core of a good campaign to separate parents from their money, as no parent wants to listen to little Johnny scream for a happy meal..they just lazily roll into Mcd's and get em one.

God forbid they pull out a bowl and teach the kid to eat some salad!

le

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2012, 09:38:02 am »
Well its only a partial list... but it sounds YUMMY doesn't it?

::)

I would have to have an idea of the concentration of each ingredient, the quality, and preparation to determine whether it is "YUMMY" sounding...

And whether that's calcium or sodium fluoride.  [smile]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2012, 09:44:41 am »
Raw milk 

No thanks  I will have mine pasteurized from reliable dairies that don't add all that other stuff :P

You are aware that Lactaid's "active ingredients" are the enzymes killed in the pasteurization process, n'est pas?  Also, the homogenization process makes the milk far poorer for You, healthwise, producing a product that is unnatural and difficult to digest...?

The only ill effect I have had from that on 60 years is I like my dairy products and since I get free cheese from the conventions I managed to store an extra 55 lbs of that flubber :P

Have You considered that it may be the processing of the product?  I know that raw milk cheese does NOT cause My rheumatological condition to flare up; pasteurized milk cheese does...

Did you know that paranoia about what you eat will make you sicker than a dog?

Hardly "paranoid."  Merely informed and making choices based on that information.

Caution yes... but we are chemical factories :D

Caution, of course, and surely We are chemical factories.  But We did not have emzymeless, force-disbursed milk to process though most of Our development.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2012, 10:51:49 am »
I would have to have an idea of the concentration of each ingredient, the quality, and preparation to determine whether it is "YUMMY" sounding...

And whether that's calcium or sodium fluoride.  [smile]

Don't be silly.... take my word for it, its good for you.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2012, 10:56:28 am »
I take no one Person's word.  Not sure what is being described by that long list, z, but I am betting it is something many eat every day.  Doesn't mean it's healthy - and doesn't mean it's not.

So...  Just what includes that long list of ingredients - including some form of fluoride...?

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2012, 11:00:24 am »
Yay Olympics :D

My pet peeve is that the olympics is not a Redbull sponsered event running for two weeks full to the brim of insane people that are willing to go where no human went before  ;D

Redbull could bring back Jousting for one example as its extreme and sure beats the equatrian events they have in the mc donald sponsered olympics which harks back to the Illuminati horse program :D

8)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2012, 11:21:32 am »
You are aware that Lactaid's "active ingredients" are the enzymes killed in the pasteurization process, n'est pas?  Also, the homogenization process makes the milk far poorer for You, healthwise, producing a product that is unnatural and difficult to digest...?

That really depends on who you listen to. Pasteurization has made it possible to feed BILLIONS. That would not be possible with raw milk

Have You considered that it may be the processing of the product?  I know that raw milk cheese does NOT cause My rheumatological condition to flare up; pasteurized milk cheese does...

No I have not... its simply a factor of quantity :P I like my cheese... the older the better... get some nice mold going on it :D And ice cream and chocolate...

Besides COWs milk was intended for COWS not Hu-mons... it's what makes baby cows big and fat... and I don't eat cow raw either.  I knew many farmers back in Canada who boiled their open milk before drinking it

Caution, of course, and surely We are chemical factories.

We are indeed... there is NOTHING we eat that isn't a mix of chemicals NOTHING, like that apple I gave the partial list of ingredients for :D

Our body can handle it all SO LONG AS we watch the quantity. Deuem's monthly McD will do no harm... eat 5 a day will kill you... but then too much water will kill you too.

Health is achieved simply by balance. Your body will have no disease and can easily cleanse itself of toxins if you ingest the right balance of chemicals :D

I have seen health food nuts :P that are skinny and anorexic because they are so worried about what they eat that they are literally killing themselves by the opposite extreme. My sister is one.

But We did not have emzymeless, force-disbursed milk to process though most of Our development.

Are you aware that our lifespan has been steadily INCREASING due to what we do eat these days?  You can decry modern science all you like but our average lifespan has been steadily increasing.

Maybe all that radiation IS good for you after all :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2012, 11:23:21 am »
So...  Just what includes that long list of ingredients - including some form of fluoride...?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2012, 11:39:38 am »
World average life expectancy...

Neolithic                                      20    
Bronze Age and Iron Age      26    
Classical Greece                      28    
Classical Rome                      28    
Pre-Columbian North America     25-30    
Medieval Islamic Caliphate     35+    
Medieval Britain                     30    
Early Modern Britain             40    
Early 20th Century                     31    
2010 world average                 67.2

Now those figures are low because its the world average so includes the third world countries where health care and proper diet are not so good... ( a case in point)

Medieval Britain
1200-1300 A.D.: 43 years (to age 64)
1300-1400 A.D.: 34 years (to age 55) (due to the impact of the Black Death)
1400-1500 A.D.: 48 years (to age 69)
1500-1550 A.D.: 50 years (to age 71).

Here is one for all you "Ohhh the gubment NWO wants us all dead" types..

U.S. Life Expectancy at All-Time High
Life expectancy in the United States has been on the rise for a decade, increasing 1.4 years — from 76.5 years in 1997 to 77.9 in 2007, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The life expectancy data, compiled by the agency’s National Center for Health Statistics, are based on nearly 90 percent of the death certificates filed in the United States.

Doctors say that not only is lifespan increasing, but more important, the “active” lifespan is increasing as well.

Overall, the United States death rate continues to drop. In 2007, there were 760.3 deaths per 100,000 population, down from the 2006 rate of 776.5. And 2,269 fewer people died in the United States in 2007 than 2006.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/08/19/us-life-expectancy-at-all-time-high/

There are great variations in life expectancy between different parts of the world, mostly caused by differences in public health, medical care and diet. Much of the excess mortality (higher death rates) in poorer nations is due to war, starvation, and diseases (AIDS, Malaria, etc.). The impact of AIDS is particularly notable on life expectancy in many African countries; According to the UN[33] the life expectancy at birth for 2010–2015 (if HIV/AIDS did not exist) would have been:

70.7 years instead of 31.6 in Botswana
    69.9 years instead of 41.5 in South Africa
    70.5 years instead of 31.8 in Zimbabwe.

But the most important factor is this... look at the map below. The countries that eat McD's etc are doing a LOT better than the rest of the world :P

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2012, 11:42:57 am »
That really depends on who you listen to. Pasteurization has made it possible to feed BILLIONS. That would not be possible with raw milk

Not so.  When raw milk is picked up by the milk truck, a sample from each is taken and tested when the truck comes in.  If a given supplier provides tainted milk, that supplier has to pay for the whole load, which is then dumped.  So...  Why do We need pasteurization?  Test the milk and move the good stuff on.

No I have not... its simply a factor of quantity :P I like my cheese... the older the better... get some nice mold going on it :D And ice cream and chocolate...

[shrug]  If You say so.

Besides COWs milk was intended for COWS not Hu-mons... it's what makes baby cows big and fat... and I don't eat cow raw either.  I knew many farmers back in Canada who boiled their open milk before drinking it

Unless - and I am supposing here - We were genetically engineered, and Our domesicated animals were genetically engineered to provide for Us (as well as their young).  A thought, and one that has a fair probability of being so, I estimate.

We are indeed... there is NOTHING we eat that isn't a mix of chemicals NOTHING, like that apple I gave the partial list of ingredients for :D

Ah.  Wonder about an organic apple...  If it contains a fluoride, I bet We're talking calcium fluoride.

Our body can handle it all SO LONG AS we watch the quantity. Deuem's monthly McD will do no harm... eat 5 a day will kill you... but then too much water will kill you too.

I disagree.  Deuem's monthly McDeath does a small amount of harm.  Our bodies hanle it as best they can.  The damage may not be immediately apparent - like an accumulation of a substance in the tissue - and over time that damage may become so great that it sickens or kills the body.  The length of time varies, obviously, depending on the quantity and frequency of toxin ingestion.

Health is achieved simply by balance. Your body will have no disease and can easily cleanse itself of toxins if you ingest the right balance of chemicals :D

Again, I disagree.  There are things the body cannot eliminate.  It is not a balance - like if I just eat one thing I can balance out that cyanide I nibbled on...  It is an OPTIMAL set of ingredients that maintains health.

I have seen health food nuts :P that are skinny and anorexic because they are so worried about what they eat that they are literally killing themselves by the opposite extreme. My sister is one.

Yeah, there are some like that.  And there are some People who eat when and whatever They want who are obese and dying of heart attacks...  The point is, most People who seek the OPTIMAL diet for health, are quite healthy.

Are you aware that our lifespan has been steadily INCREASING due to what we do eat these days?  You can decry modern science all you like but our average lifespan has been steadily increasing.

Oh, I love modern science - with old-fashioned food styles, styles that the organism "grew up" on.  And We grew up on unpasteurized, unhomogenized milk, amongst other things.

Maybe all that radiation IS good for you after all :P

LOL!  Sure, z.  I recommend Ya go to Fukushima and bask in all that healthy stuff!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]