collapse

Author Topic: Area 51 "Fact or Faked" Video Please Watch!! John this is for you.  (Read 11045 times)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
Re: Area 51 "Fact or Faked" Video Please Watch!! John this is for you.
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2011, 10:57:47 pm »
Hey Are51Hunter ...

Haven't been hunting in a while

could you link me where Glenn Campbell posted his various opinions on Lazar ?

Glenn and Gene posted on usenet threads in the pre- internet days.
These are some of the exchanges I have found archived.

On The Fact or Faked Video they show Glen at The Area 51 Gate section well where the Signs are. I didn't even recognize him he shaved his head and mustache off. I knew it was him because of what they introduced him. I guess he is still taking people to the top of the Peak for $250 a person. I was wondering if you were referring to the Lazar Corner?

No. But I gave up reading his BS a long time ago.

He 'simply isn't worth my time anymore'.  ;D

Offline Gigas

• Gold 90
  • This can't be real
    • An obscure place from my mind
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2011, 12:21:37 pm »
I like it. Very colorful and mind engaging. Zorgon never does it half way. The guys a machine I tell you.
Everyone loves me, till they're sick of me

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2011, 10:43:56 pm »
Hey BP.

I just added a couple of items to the Lazar library you should find interesting.

One is a sighting there by Mark Farmer -

"As he watched it for the next hour and 45 minutes, it made sharp, instantaneous horizontal movements, near-instantaneous turns, then it would slowly wobble for minutes at a time, then become rock solid."

Umm yeah sounds to me like he got to see one alright. You will note from the first Gene Huff post in the Lazar library that they went out there on 3 separate occasions, and some nights the tests were more spectatular than others.

From the various videos I have collected and descriptions I have heard from others, that indeed seemed to always be the case.

Ever wonder why that clip from Bob's home video of the tests out there that Knapp broadcast is so short?

I can tell you why - as you can hear Gene exclaiming in the audio "Look at how bright it is getting!" and as he later explained they thought the thing was going to explode it was getting so bright.

Indeed... when they do that, it lights up the desert floor like daylight, in the middle of the night!  :o

However, if you notice in his video (and even in mine when security drives by) the VCR cameras of the day do not pick up starlight. Even though it is a clear cloudless night, full of stars, the lux capability of those cameras were unable to capture stars.

So... only when the craft get super- bright do they finally appear on film. Most of the time they are about the same brightness as the stars.

And what makes them get bright? That is the really odd thing -

There is no correlation between how fast they are going and how bright they are.

They can go fast either bright or dim, and they can go slow either bright or dim. Makes no difference. Same for hover mode.

Brightness has no bearing on what they are doing, which is very odd to our eye.

As Gene has mentioned, they can be a long way off, then start your direction, and then be up on you in a startling blink of an eye. This fact or faked video clip you posted helps give you an idea of what that looks like. You barely have time to think "what the.." before it is up on you, past you and gone. In my case it zipped overhead north past Hwy 375 and then hovered there behind me for a bit before returning.

They also can hover for a while and start doing odd patterns, like in my 1965 video you see the craft doing a triangle pattern, well these craft in the desert can do odd patterns, sort of like the alien writing Jesse Marcel Jr. has described and drawn.

They start doing an odd pattern continuously over and over repeatedly. Sometimes another disc will join them beforehand and they somehow lock their navigation systems together and perform the pattern in tandem. Then hover and decouple their nav systems.

If you look at the very end of part one of my trip there, when security drives by you can momentarily see one of the craft in the sky above the vehicle.

All of these impossible maneuvers including the stair- step maneuver Gene Huff saw and what Mark Farmer saw and what I saw, all completely violate the laws of aerodynamics and physics. Just can't be done.

And neither could it be done in 1965. But I saw it being done.

And neither could it be done in 1947. But thousands of Americans saw it being done.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 12:21:13 am by A51Watcher »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2011, 11:18:09 pm »
-continued-

Another addition is a new transcript I just added to the OP of the Lazar library.

Bigpappy51

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 12:57:45 am »
@Area51watcher hey brother thanks for the info on Bob I think that The Bob Lazar Library is the best collection of material on Lazar.

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2012, 09:19:30 pm »
Man what a great find i dint realize I posted this here when I was BigPappy51!!! This ties in to my Charles Hall story Bigtime!!!!
Link:
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1700.0

man this has been a great night so far this is a sign of great things to come!!! Primus Check it out!!!!

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2012, 09:56:25 pm »
Hi S.I.T.D,

I recall your old name but I am not sure if I have posted on your threads or posts on other forums etc.

I note you intro post...and what you have said about Bob,John and Z.

You post above looks very interesting...Hope to read it in detail later..
I am fascinated what could be or has been going on within the Nellis range..

Welcome back if you have been away !

Astr0144

ShotInTheDark

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2012, 06:05:11 pm »
Hi S.I.T.D,

I recall your old name but I am not sure if I have posted on your threads or posts on other forums etc.

I note you intro post...and what you have said about Bob,John and Z.

You post above looks very interesting...Hope to read it in detail later..
I am fascinated what could be or has been going on within the Nellis range..

Welcome back if you have been away !

Astr0144
Hey Astro144 you remind me of myself when I first started posting alot which took place on OpenMindsForum under John Lears Special Guest section which had some of the best threads ever created like " The Case for A Civilization on The Moon" and I and others did many posts on Bob Lazar. Your very enthusiastic and bring up some great topics did you see my new post on The Doc Searls S-4 photos? Link:
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=2283.0

I had chnged my name because I wanted a fresh start again and Zorgon and John Lear are 2 great guys and they have given me that chance and I'm just thrilled this is the most I have posted in a few years!!!

Anytime you want to talk Area-51 S-4 papoose Dry Lake , DogBone Dry Lake , Indian Springs AFB now Creech AFB , The Tall Whites Bob Lazar man you let me know I have studied them all extensively. When it comes to Lazar theres one thing that can never be discounted. And that's the fact that he told John Lear and Gene Huff on what nights and what times UFOs would be tested and man they were there at exactly on cue. So he had to be involved in some way. That's with S-4 which is completely separate and run by the NAVY not the Air Force. You know the NAVY is really heavy into Disc Technology ever look into USOs? Think about all the Discs you could load up on a Giant Aircraft Carrier it would be like plates on a lunch cart. Vertical take off is key to the NAVYs future in my opinion. And they have been looking into it for a long long time!!

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2012, 06:55:34 pm »
Hope to reply in more detail later..

I was on open minds forum about a couple of months before it finished..

I looked at Johns section and some of his posts maps and photos of views  that he showed of the NTS and Nellis range from the Mount Charleston area...

He had some good photos showing all the various locations including Papoose lake...I asked if he could repost them on PRC ..he did for some but some Not of his better ones that he had that labled places..

I am tied up for a while...try and post later or tomorrow.

Primus58

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2012, 07:47:05 pm »
It could be a meteor mate.

I think the object in the video could be a meteor.  However, the lights all going on does has to get you thinking.  Especially if you don't believe in coincidences. ;)

Hey Pimander, I thought that too, however, as you say, the lights going on and off was most interesting, and, if you looked closely at this video footage, this thing seemed to arc down ever so slightly, like a slight course change in its downward trajectory. Also, the way it was lit looked more mechanical than natural.

I believe what we see here is likely corroboration of Charles Hall's account of the Scout Craft coming in. Very cool, unfortunately, most UFO's shows on TV are quick sound bites. I would love to see a thorough show dedicated to Hall that way they have for Rendleshem and Bentwaters.

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2012, 10:46:04 pm »
Hi Sitd...

I'm late back and can only manage a further quick reply for now..

I have had an interest in Bobs story for some years now ( maybe 5 to 10 yrs ago )although I was rather late in learning about it compared to when it occurred...I learned about it many only Youtube videos if I recall after seeing a TV program one time that referred to Bob.. I had not really been on many forums though to seek further DETAILED information until the last 2 to 3  years. SO I do not consider myself  greatly knowledgeable or experienced compared to some members on PRC...Zorgon, John and A51 watcher being who I believe are the main members who are more the main Bob Lazar experts...along with several members who are greatly knowledgeable in association with related topics to the UFO topics and the Science behind them.

I was on Dreamland Resort for maybe 2 years, but as it claims not to be a UFO site...not a great deal was discussed in detail during the time I followed it...although they did have quite a bit of material articles etc related to Area 51 and Bobs story..As I suspect that you will be aware...Then about 6 to 8 months ago  there were warnings never to mention Bob Lazar...after I had tried to raise some further questions.

This I found a bit annoying, so I sort other forums...I came across open minds and found John...and within 2 months, it got closed down...

I then decided to Join A.T.S...Id seen it before but never joined it...as I had been given an initial impression that it mostly was negative about Bobs story....Upon seeking to ask questions...I GOT extremely lucky and got an invite to PRC from Zorgon....Just prior to this I had also looked at Alien Scientist...Upon asking Zorgon about it he gave me some feedback about it....and also about Bob and introduced me to A51Watcher...

I did have questions about some of Bobs story and initially was unsure about some other things...but after finding certain information on PRC.. this has given me certain information that has at least allowed me to fill in some gaps and answer some of my concerns..

For now I have become keen and addicted to trying to find some of the truths of what is going on and it is good to have been able to meet such members who share some great content...without being trolled ...

I have wanted to try and find out about Area 51 and its surroundings ... I do find it a fascinating landscape...and have took quite an interest in the land and geography ....

Bobs story was one of the best stories that I had come across...and initially I had not even realized that John Lear had been so closely connected to him....Now having studied some of Johns material..I have learned how things were connected, in which prior to this I had questioned with uncertainty some of the things John had said.

Now I do have further facts to fill in the gaps..

After looking at other UFO stuff...before Bobs story...I had not really been able to determine IF I believed most of them and was sceptical..
This also included Roswell at the time..along with a few more well known cases...A51 Watcher has since educated me further on Roswell on many things that I had never been aware about..

Bobs had been the most convincing story that I had myself believed to come across...Now seeing A51 watchers material and Johns connection...It has become even more convincing...

I have now become interested in your Tall Whites story..and research.
It is exceptionally interesting...

Other things like matrix Travelers thread also...but His work I believe will take some dedicated study to research...but it seems some unique material that he is offering to show us...

Yes I hope that we can discuss the surrounding areas around Groom and Papoose and NTS / Nellis...so many mysteries of this enticing place...

I do have some knowledge of the surrounding area..and would like to get the chance to spend time researching it in greater detail....

Speak later....said enough for now   ??? :)

Cheers
Astr0

=========================
Hey Astro144 you remind me of myself when I first started posting alot which took place on OpenMindsForum under John Lears Special Guest section which had some of the best threads ever created like " The Case for A Civilization on The Moon" and I and others did many posts on Bob Lazar. Your very enthusiastic and bring up some great topics did you see my new post on The Doc Searls S-4 photos? Link:
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=2283.0

I had chnged my name because I wanted a fresh start again and Zorgon and John Lear are 2 great guys and they have given me that chance and I'm just thrilled this is the most I have posted in a few years!!!

Anytime you want to talk Area-51 S-4 papoose Dry Lake , DogBone Dry Lake , Indian Springs AFB now Creech AFB , The Tall Whites Bob Lazar man you let me know I have studied them all extensively. When it comes to Lazar theres one thing that can never be discounted. And that's the fact that he told John Lear and Gene Huff on what nights and what times UFOs would be tested and man they were there at exactly on cue. So he had to be involved in some way. That's with S-4 which is completely separate and run by the NAVY not the Air Force. You know the NAVY is really heavy into Disc Technology ever look into USOs? Think about all the Discs you could load up on a Giant Aircraft Carrier it would be like plates on a lunch cart. Vertical take off is key to the NAVYs future in my opinion. And they have been looking into it for a long long time!!
[/quote]

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56