collapse

Author Topic: conspiracy sites are dying  (Read 13851 times)

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
Re: conspiracy sites are dying
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2012, 10:11:45 am »
Are they all hired?  I doubt it.  I just think that there are huge numbers of folks who will do whatever they can to keep certain voices from being heard.  Some are Democrats, I'd say a larger proportion are actually the Religious Right.

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2012, 11:05:12 am »
Being someone who scanned quite a lot, on many sites I do agree with the notion that some people got fed up and left for greener pastures.  In my own case I became sick to death of the american election, and BS from others who knew they were selling BS.   :-X

Take the 2012 phenomenon for example and how much money that has pocketed some people...  If those people were really sincere to themselves and said  "I honestly don't know" and pushed their effort into other areas then maybe some really other oddball areas like the joe cell with a few experimenters may have been afforded the funds for a prolonged serious experiment.   The list goes on really in regards to the people that need proper attention :)

In regards to Joe's Cell I have Three items of interest:

-  Joe Cell is a Cylinder of Metal
-  Kozyrev Mirror is another Metallic Cylinder
-  The Matrix Traveller's Knowledge of Dynamic Converters is much more complex than the previous two.  But all in all it is a metallic cylinder containing water

I don't see much cause to call them folkes out for Collusion or Scamming given the time frame and distance involved between individuals LOL....  YET they all present something that co-insides with each other in many ways that do deserve perseverance  :)

There's also a possibility that people are sorta taking a breather to see how it all pans out before they jump back in.  I know for myself right now I am quite happy getting back into shape with the main goal of being as good as I can be for delving back into Qigong along with a renewed outlook! 

Having said the above though... Dang Mill still wont openly talk of aliens :P

All the best!

Soma :) 

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2012, 11:05:53 am »
Are they all hired?  I doubt it.  I just think that there are huge numbers of folks who will do whatever they can to keep certain voices from being heard.  Some are Democrats, I'd say a larger proportion are actually the Religious Right.

that's interesting.  pretty much every christian i talk to find the subject fascinating, although they tend to classify it in about as many ways as there are varieties of roses.
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2012, 12:42:33 pm »
12160.info is blooming...  [shrug]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2012, 06:23:42 pm »
that's interesting.  pretty much every christian i talk to find the subject fascinating, although they tend to classify it in about as many ways as there are varieties of roses.
I did not mention Christians. you did...  So are you referring to the Religious right or just the Christians with no political mission?

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2012, 08:45:26 pm »
I think that what is happening is that the sites like ATS and GLP have been infiltrated, or sold out, or otherwise have been compromised.  New sites are springing up as the truthseekers move to more open ground.  As I said, 12160.info is thriving, as is Ye Olde False Flag...  I'm sure there are others.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2012, 09:23:38 pm »
I did not mention Christians. you did...  So are you referring to the Religious right or just the Christians with no political mission?

i'm just commenting on the part of the religious right that contains christians.   have you watched any of david flynn's videos?  he has one of the oldest ufo sites on the internet. (he passed away recently at a rather young age). 

i read a book years ago, written by a christian dude in 1949 (check that date!!!) who claimed that god has an universal government, and that the earth has been inhabited by other sentient races god created in the past, that are called angels in the biblical text. in fact the universe is teaming with other sentient species god created.  and the author was no slouch either. he was a high brow scholar of the biblical texts and its original languages.  (no easy feat, since it contains hebrew, chaldean, aramaic, greek and in some cases latin)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 09:32:55 pm by undo11 »
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2012, 11:34:33 pm »
thanks amy for the headsup on that site,i will check it out.
not that im thinkin of moving.
my nest here is comfy and there are no bugs.

that bible story sounds interesting.
i once started learning hebrew.it wasnt that hard for a beginner on my own.most of the real old languages had limited vocabulary, i believe but im no expert.
now if there was lotsa sumerian text out there,i would consider totally learning that language.
its amazing what happens when all the old history is melded together.
what a marvelous and strange world we are present to experience.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2012, 04:21:19 am »
i read a book years ago, written by a christian dude in 1949 (check that date!!!) who claimed that god has an universal government, and that the earth has been inhabited by other sentient races god created in the past, that are called angels in the biblical text. in fact the universe is teaming with other sentient species god created.

:o WOW now it all makes sense...  god is the Commander of the Galactic Federation pf Light

:D

::)

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2012, 05:08:23 am »
in fact the universe is teaming with other sentient species god created.  and the author was no slouch either. he was a high brow scholar of the biblical texts and its original languages.  (no easy feat, since it contains hebrew, chaldean, aramaic, greek and in some cases latin)
One of my overriding thoughts about the idea of races created by "God" is just that, while we may suspect or even be fairly sure they were created by SOMEONE that doesn't necessarily prove that said creator is God (as in THE GOD) - they could just be god (without capitals) and ultimately just other beings.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2012, 09:23:18 am »
as a user of a bastard droid ,this sight is one of the most user friendly sites out there.i went to 12160.info.the sight seems nice but the pages are not mobile friendly.i dont know whats in this sites programming maybe lithium grease,but it sure is smooth and easy.im always having to delete history,delete cookies,or clear caches on the other sites just to not jam up my phone.

Dumbledore

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2012, 07:16:45 pm »
Yeah, James, the site owner of 12160.info, really wants to move the site elsewhere.  He rather despises Ning - but He does not have the money to move it.

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2012, 07:38:00 pm »
i may be wrong but i think z and proto are only paying around five bucks a month for their sites.

Dumbledore

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2012, 08:09:46 pm »
Yeah, James, the site owner of 12160.info, really wants to move the site elsewhere.  He rather despises Ning - but He does not have the money to move it.

Globat ad is on the front page... we get referral fee if he uses that link ;)

They currently charge $4.44 a month. That gives you TRUE unlimited storage and traffic plus one domain name free and hosting several domains on the same account I have three currently.

The issues we had were not related to server errors, thought the FREE tech support is frustrating. They do have pay for tech service but its better you have your own tech on staff

The problem with forums is that they are PHP and that is easy to hack, whether its free like SMF script or top of the line. Remember that even ATS was hacked and they lost 8500 user id's and passwords

The problem is in the script.

Globat has MANY free to use scripts that automatically load into your account  BUT they do state that they are not support for third party programs (like the forum)

So yeah if he is looking have him check them out and tell them we sent him :D   I would like to see if that referral fee actually works :D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2012, 08:13:19 pm »
i dont know whats in this sites programming maybe lithium grease,but it sure is smooth and easy

Simple coding...

Problem with that is that simple coding is easier to hack...

Also we don't have all the google analytics, facebook and twitter clutter that everyone else has. THAT sucks up memory like crazy. To see what I mean go to ATS as a guest and watch the loading info at the bottom of your browser. I have seen over 30 redirects at a time LOL

All those load every time you simply view the page.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]