collapse

Author Topic: conspiracy sites are dying  (Read 13854 times)

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
Re: conspiracy sites are dying
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2012, 05:28:45 am »
As for "Conspiracy Sites Dieing off" I am not so sure about that, but one thing is for sure, there are more good fakes out there than you can shake a stick at.
I have had a few "WOW!" moments when running across some tid bit of new finds and been terribly disappointed too find out I was duped, me, a person of my own conviction to finding truth!! But, due to the diligence of research and finding out the facts, I was rendered the truths, as disappointing as they were for I was thoroughly hoping for them too be fact and not fiction.
I think it has a lot too do with my personal experiences and having something happen to validate my personal experience with a viable and provable story as it too have substance for discussion with in such forums as we have here.
i.e. I had my first UFO experience when I was around 7-8 and have had them several times since then, err go no proof only my "Personal Experience" to reiterate the tales of such a fantastical thing. Which in turn allows me too be pretty none judgmental when hearing such new stories and tales. Then again, I have became a more insightful individual for these events with every story being a possible hoax before it was the opposite of my personal analogy of such things being factual and true. A combination of such thing's as Money hungrier or straight out lying and dis-info are more common placed than one would like to admit.
Z has hit the nail on the head with the admittance of the Old school Joe's and Jane's dieing off and their stories being nothing more than that "Stories" and with them out of the picture, all these things we discuss are mundane and rather bland, after all, how many times have we had a youngster come in and give their tale to just get attention just because they new they could get the rise they wanted? I have to admit, it is sad, but at least we have "Here" too propagate the correct course of action too either debunk or prove such scenarios brought before me or us.
But, on another note, a response to Z's remark of having 6K + data sheets for discussion? "You, my friend keep your hand close to your chest." And if there is such pertinent evidence that is there for certain tales of the unknown or undiscussed, well, pour your little heart out!! "I am here for you Man!!" :'( LOL

1WW
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2012, 06:34:26 am »
I think you've identified a problem that goes well beyond conspiracy sites. It's a wholesale stagnation of worldwide thinking and culture. 

For some time now, I've been feeling a sense of the impending, greater than at any time in my life - that we are overdue for radical change on earth unlike anything we've ever seen before - but that is just triggered by an assumption of extrapolation.  You see suggestive progress in aging/new energy/breakthrough physics and think, "wow, everything's gonna change suddenly" BUT IT DOESN'T.

Perhaps the Cabal/Illuminati/Bilderberg/Banksters have won.  They've diverted the human spirit into distractions and dead ends.

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2012, 07:06:48 am »
I think you've identified a problem that goes well beyond conspiracy sites. It's a wholesale stagnation of worldwide thinking and culture.

You are correct Eighthman, it goes beyond the conspiracy theories we now debate, it goes into every avenue of such topical discussions. And another point well made is that it has become "Stagnant" for positive true answers. Always something seemingly left out for absolutes and complete disclosure of such matters.

For some time now, I've been feeling a sense of the impending, greater than at any time in my life - that we are overdue for radical change on earth unlike anything we've ever seen before - but that is just triggered by an assumption of extrapolation.  You see suggestive progress in aging/new energy/breakthrough physics and think, "wow, every thing's gonna change suddenly" BUT IT DOESN'T.

I have felt this way as well for sometime, as many of us will probably contest too as being the norm as of lately with in such forums for conspiracy and other topics. As you had mentioned, the "WOW" factors have been rather irrelevant for that description, but I do know what I have experienced and there for maintains it's feasibility with in my personal conviction too openly discuss, even though I now do so with grains of fine salt. They say Patience is a virtue, I think patience allows the PTB the allotted time of such empirical acts such as dis-info and conjecture too start such doubts among the general public.
I choose to remain diligent toward the cause, but apprehensive all the same as too what,where and whys too every explanation too such fantastical events and evidence. A good recent example of this would have to be the "Baltic Sea UFO" thing that was running rampant. Not saying I thought it was a genuine UFO, but the thought that they would find something and give it too us straight was my hope during the discovery and investigation into the find.

Perhaps the Cabal/Illuminati/Bilderberg/Banksters have won.  They've diverted the human spirit into distractions and dead ends.

Yes, this is a very disappointing fact Eighthman, true as it is, once again, I keep hoping that there will be something somewhere that will give us answers worthy of our intelligence and integrity for further understanding into such matters.
As I re-read my initial post to surmise your points and insights too what I was conveying, you are a very intuitive person, and that is why I enjoy being here with PRC. Very few people have driven me toward angry or frustrated, but as thing's have managed to get the best of me and my interpretations of such argumentative discussions, Emotion can fly high and never forget who is in control while discussing such endeavors and theories.
I have been with PRC for many years now, almost 6 with the Yahoo groups included, the very beginning of the beginning of this now wonderful place. It amazes me how much thing's can get under ones skin, but then again, it amazes me too know that I allowed such things to get that far with in my own personal ability of knowing "Things aren't what they always seem."

With Great Respect,
1Worldwatcher

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2012, 07:34:43 am »
I would add one more thing, a technical point:

Let Us All Curse The Day Photoshop Was Created.

"Photographic Evidence" is now an oxymoron.  There is no such thing anymore - and with that, anything goes as to concealment.

Consider how far could deception go?  I think you could have a flying saucer drift at 15 mph across a city of a million or so at treetop level at high noon - and still find it declared a hoax and ignored by the MSM.

As for the rest, I try hard to control myself and not go all geezerish about a generation that works hard to create computer viruses, hoaxed videos, and airy-fairy notions about transforming the world by just loving each other.       oops, I just slipped up on that....

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2012, 07:44:08 am »
I would add one more thing, a technical point:

Let Us All Curse The Day Photoshop Was Created.

"Photographic Evidence" is now an oxymoron.  There is no such thing anymore - and with that, anything goes as to concealment.

Consider how far could deception go?  I think you could have a flying saucer drift at 15 mph across a city of a million or so at treetop level at high noon - and still find it declared a hoax and ignored by the MSM.

As for the rest, I try hard to control myself and not go all geezerish about a generation that works hard to create computer viruses, hoaxed videos, and airy-fairy notions about transforming the world by just loving each other.       oops, I just slipped up on that....

when they decide they want to release it, they will instruct their disinfo guys to tell the truth instead. whether that will be the truth or not, is anybody's guess and one of the reasons i thorougly despise the concept of lying to people who you don't find worthy for whatever reason, in the first place.
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2012, 08:13:10 am »
 agree whole-heartedly with you Eighthman, there is way too many thing's to create the doubt for the truth can even be rendered as such. The principalities of our current state of social affairs is permeated with the notion of being more liked, more fantastical and even more powerful than the last person to try and validate their points of views.
I don't know if you had the chance too visit other areas with in the PRC forums, but one I would advise too check out is the "Farside Buildings" with in the John Lear area. It has many wondrous things too wittiness first hand. I enjoy keeping my eye on it for the simple fact that these are people that are striving to find the truths of such things so important to man kind. There are those that were presented to the thread that were immediately recognized for fakes and disinformation by those that have the first hand encounters with such thing's being factual and deserve a real hard look into these events being nothing short of "Fantastical" for their claims, but there is something there. We only have to become part of the answer, not the answer for everything put on the table for explanation and deductive reasoning.
Conspiracies are far and wide, bu then again there is ample history to provide that this is common placed throughout the history of contemporary man kind. I think this quote you had posted was exactly the way it is too be viewed, and very funny as well, I may add:

Spoken as a true and definitely fed up fellow researcher...Haha!

With Great Respect,
1Worldwatcher

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2012, 08:31:53 am »
I came here after watching John Lear on Camelot on my Roku. (a wonderful cheap gadget to replace your cable subscription, by the way).

I think the key to defeating the Cabal - and our dying global economy is free energy.  I am currently investigating a list of dead or harassed inventors for some clue as to what's real but fear that, even if true, their demise might be like Oswald vs Jack Ruby (as in maybe he is a patsy but maybe not, so Jack.....)

Everytime I read more sweet talk from the 2012 Ascension crowd, I always come back to the same point: if you love us so much, where's the free energy, Ms. Pleaidian?

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2012, 10:57:32 am »
i too agree with eightman.
the scrip kiddies were the ones i was complaining about.i no longer get deep into threads on ats.i just scan them and they are who ive picked up on.

i too feel the stagnation around me and on the net.i just recently went to raleigh nc and chicago il.
as i drove to these places,i saw stagnation all over the nation except in raliegh nc.they still have bad traffic jams.i would almost say that town and suburbs have not been effected by the downturn.

the stagnation and deadends on the net is what bothers me the most though.the baby boomers were a powerful force and this may be part of it.

thankyall for the replies.
may truth ,knowledge and wisdom triumph.
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2012, 01:40:12 pm »
I think the key to defeating the Cabal - and our dying global economy is free energy.

Free energy or at least cheap energy will lift the stagnation and even get the economy moving. Just at my level the cost of petrol makes it too expensive to go out of town to Medieval events. Those trips always put a ton of money i to local economies.  So by us not travelling it has a ripple effect.

Shipping costs are outrages today... just to ship a few fruit across the country its $11.35 for a small flat rate box... so this effects even online sales. You sell something worth a few bucks but they have to pay 3 times that for shipping

So yeah free energy would be nice.  I would be happy with CHEAP energy  don't need to be free. There is no such thing as 'free' anyway

Everytime I read more sweet talk from the 2012 Ascension crowd, I always come back to the same point: if you love us so much, where's the free energy, Ms. Pleaidian?

Well countdown is on on that :D  I wonder what their story will be in less than 4 weeks :D

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2012, 01:53:14 pm »
You are referred to rules 8 and 9, of the Rules of the Internet.  There is a no such thing as an Internet forum, whose administrator is not a pathological narcissist.  Having one would be like a beach without sand. ;)
Even if that is true......

.... at least I get out of the house and get some good honest sex now and again. :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2012, 01:55:35 pm »
There is a no such thing as an Internet forum, whose administrator is not a pathological narcissist.  Having one would be like a beach without sand. ;)

{{{kicks sand in Petrus's face}}}

Well yeah I wear a crown and run around town swinging a sword... I guess that qualifies as "pathological" in some circles :D

But it has its advantages... THEY leave me alone.... they don't want to face my sharp pointy things :D

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2012, 03:21:27 pm »
Even if that is true......

.... at least I get out of the house and get some good honest sex now and again. :P

I went into Melbourne last week, and am planning on going in tomorrow; primarily in order to buy some azuki beans, which apparently aren't available closer.

As far as the sex is concerned, I won't argue with you.  Celibacy is becoming seriously tedious, in all honesty.  I sometimes wish I could have made my last relationship work.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2012, 03:23:20 pm »
{{{kicks sand in Petrus's face}}}

Well yeah I wear a crown and run around town swinging a sword... I guess that qualifies as "pathological" in some circles :D

But it has its advantages... THEY leave me alone.... they don't want to face my sharp pointy things :D

I wasn't necessarily intending to be hostile.  Not long ago, I had the intent of starting my own forum, and even got as far as registering a domain for it and installing software; although I didn't tell anyone about it.  My motivation, however, was quite consciously to obtain narcissistic supply. ;)
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2012, 05:15:22 pm »
I don't know if they are dying or not, as ATS is the only conspiracy site I visit, but I can see by the statistics I gather (from information publicly available to anyone) that there was a noticeable reduction in the number of posts in October, almost as if many people stopped posting because their work was done and there wasn't any need for more posting. :)

I agree with undo11 in one thing, it looks like there are some (more or less) organized groups of members that have some "targets" and that try to interfere in some topics.

I think one of the reasons for the diminishing numbers is that people now are more interested in the short message style of Facebook and Twitter posts than on having a real discussion, or (even worse) in watching some videos.

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2012, 10:33:02 pm »
I think ArMaP and Undo hit it center on.

A year before any election there is a huge influx
of "hired hands" especially so with the latest O administration.

The real "conspriacies" are then buried, and those who are
tired by political campaigns just take some time off, like
yours truly.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:37:59 pm by burntheships »
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts