collapse

Author Topic: 9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out  (Read 8688 times)

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out
« on: September 11, 2012, 02:20:27 am »
[youtube]3Rzlb4Zwl74[/youtube]

This is apparently a new video, linked to me by my father this evening, which contains evidence that has apparently shown up in the mainstream media.

As I said to my father in my response to his email, I have, for eleven years, been part of the seemingly insane minority.  I have been ostracised, I have been ridiculed, I have been condemned.  The reason why I was banned from ATS, was because I made it clear to them that I could not be shamed into silence, and I would not stop.

The release of the recent corrupt scientific study on organic food was for me, the very last straw.  My tolerance for the continued agony that I have been caused by atheists and the mainstream scientific establishment has reached its' limit.

They can ban me from whichever forum they wish.  They can condemn me, ridicule me, and mock me as much as they wish.  They can call me unscientific, as they already have; which for them, is apparently the worst form of condemnation they can issue a person, but for me is largely ineffectual.

They will not stop me.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 03:03:42 am by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
Re: 9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 03:36:52 am »
Dont worry about being banned Petrus.  I said some pertinent things on version 4 of Projection Avalon about Ryan and it was swiftly deleted and forthwith I got banned. 

Just hold your ground, Zorgy wont ban you, cuz his a friend of mine.  ???

Or else I wouldve been banned already, so you can say what you want, as long as its not totally redneck. xxoo  ;D
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 05:58:31 am »
!

[youtube]yRPWLqc5T20[/youtube]
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline robomont

• Inventor's Group
  • Gold 215
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 07:18:47 am »
well? give a discription of the video .
ive never been much for rules.
being me has its priviledges.

Dumbledore

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 09:34:42 am »
!

[youtube]yRPWLqc5T20[/youtube]

LEAKED 9/11 FOOTAGE SUPPOSIDLY SHOWING A CRUSIE MISSILE. ALONG WITH ALL THE OTHER EVIDENCE. THE SMALL HOLE, NO PLANE DEBRIS, WITNESSES THAT SAW A MISSILE. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER SMOKING GUN PIECE TO THE ORIGINAL COMMISION REPORT
The only people in the world, it seems, who believe in conspiracy theory, are those of us that have studied it.    Pat Shannon

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
  • A fantastic journey begins with curiosity
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 10:56:34 am »
@Petrus4 - Kudos for standing your ground.  It is not a popular thing to do and it is not easy.  You are standing for what you believe is the truth.  That is rare now days.  I watched that video and it reflects what I think is correct.  Keep on, keeping on.

@micjer - I wondered about a cruise missile my self.  I just can't account for eyewitnesses seeing an airliner.  I wish the FBI had opened up the videos from the surrounding area.  Maybe they are hiding something we are not supposed to see.
From the past into the future any way I can...Educating...informing....guiding.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 11:20:30 am »
Just to look at the damage..any engineer worth their salt can see the hole doesnt coincide with the outline of an airliner.
In the wtc, there were plane shaped holes where they entered..with defined lines where the wings cut through the exterior..but in the pentagon..just a section of building..perfectly collapsed with zero wing outlines on either side.

If this video is valid..the projectile which hit the pentagon wouldve been much,much larger on film...it just doesnt add up...plus, where is the video of a plane hitting the penragon? They feel we are so stupid, they dont even try to make one up.

And they know if they did, people all over would have evidence that they are lying.

We are in trouble if we think we are free...our leaders at the top are all corrupt, and will continue to be until someone stops them.

Another thing..where is the wreckage of the penragon plane...? You would think they would parade it around as proof..but they know that would be quickly debunked, too.

Cant prove a lie without evidence...our governments mantra.

Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 12:52:59 pm »
I just can't account for eyewitnesses seeing an airliner.  I wish the FBI had opened up the videos from the surrounding area.  Maybe they are hiding something we are not supposed to see.

Simple enough...  fly an airliner low over the pentagon with the cruise missile flying underneath

That explains why some saw an airliner and others saw a small plane or missile

The explosion was RED not ORANGE  Jet fuel makes an ORANGE flash... a missile makes a RED flash

And no matter how many people try to tell me that the airliner just vaporized, I am not buying it :P  Just look at any other airliner crash... luggage explodes all over the place... body parts all over the place.... We didn't see that at the pentagon or Pennsylvania...

No debris

Offline mutchie6g

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 1
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 01:00:08 pm »
GOD I LOVE THIS FORUM  8) ;D ;)
Mutchie.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 01:07:45 pm »
A recent YouTube comment exchange, attached to the trailer for the above linked film.  If you are wondering why, on a daily basis, I have to struggle to control an ongoing state of homicidal rage towards atheists, which sometimes literally endangers me with cardiac arrest, this is but one example.

I'm still waiting for a so-called rationalist who has anything other than name calling. I don't understand how calling someone a whacko or a retard is supposed to logically refute such ideas as the towers being brought down by controlled demolition.

Maybe if there's someone here who can control themselves sufficiently to explain that to me, it would help.

-- petrus4

There are plenty of places online you can go to where people will explain it to you. The controlled demolition idea has no evidence to? support it and several engineers and scientists have explained the collapses multiple times.
-- apatrick0516

The issue here, always comes back to the definition of acceptable evidence; and where pseudo-rationalists are concerned, that usually consists exclusively of papers from academia.
-- petrus4

That's not the only valid evidence, but it is strong. Demolitions experts and others have found no evidence of explosives. Plus, explosions are loud. Very loud. None of the videos have characteristic sounds of explosives. The sounds heard are the rumbling as the building's floors pancaked on top of each other. Also, a controlled demolition would have been damn near impossible to pull off secretly.
-- apatrick506
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 01:34:40 pm by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 01:10:44 pm »
Simple enough...  fly an airliner low over the pentagon with the cruise missile flying underneath

That explains why some saw an airliner and others saw a small plane or missile

The explosion was RED not ORANGE  Jet fuel makes an ORANGE flash... a missile makes a RED flash

And no matter how many people try to tell me that the airliner just vaporized, I am not buying it :P  Just look at any other airliner crash... luggage explodes all over the place... body parts all over the place.... We didn't see that at the pentagon or Pennsylvania...

No debris

You are right.  Guess I need to go back to when I was stationed on and airbase in Germany.  2 crashes and the jet fuel (JP4) glowed orange.  A high order explosive is much brighter and is more intense.

Primus58

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 01:13:39 pm »

No debris

When I first saw the Pentagon on TV, I thought no way that was an airliner, same with Shanksville, no way a plane disintegrates so completely. This leads to the next question, what in the hell did they do with all those people aboard those planes... how did they dispose of them?

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 01:53:26 pm »
When I first saw the Pentagon on TV, I thought no way that was an airliner, same with Shanksville, no way a plane disintegrates so completely. This leads to the next question, what in the hell did they do with all those people aboard those planes... how did they dispose of them?

That surprised me also.  My problem is I focused on the twin towers more than I did the Pentagon.  Luggage , not; people; not,  interesting indeed.  You all got me fired up again.  Time to start digging.

Offline micjer

• Gold 100
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2012, 02:01:38 pm »
You know what is truly surprising, is that the MSM didn't miraculously find a video showing a plane flying into the pentagon.  Like the chineese olympics with the fireworks added on TV.

It would have been much more believable for many.  The fact that the most surveiled building in the US had all of their tapes destroyed speaks volumes.

The bigger the lie the easier it is to sell.

Even if 99 percent of  the official story were true, that 1 percent that was a lie makes them guilty.

Cannot believe the pentagon story.
WTC 7 did not fall on its own.
No Debris at Shanksville
WTC 1 2 Falling at freefall speed and the dustification of the material
Torched vehicles miles away from buildings

..................shall I go on?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2012, 02:32:32 pm »
You are right.  Guess I need to go back to when I was stationed on and airbase in Germany.  2 crashes and the jet fuel (JP4) glowed orange.  A high order explosive is much brighter and is more intense.

Start here (I need to get back to that and add more)

9/11 Collection of Evidence

Pentagon Explosion  RED

Jet Fuel burning  ORANGE

Where is the Wreckage of UAL 93?

Shanksville First Responders to the Crash Site

Where is the Plane? What are these people doing?

Libya May 12, 2010

KINGSTON, Jamaica December 23, 2009

Beirut Jan 25 2010

Where is the Plane and debris at the Pentagon? This is the lawn after impact...

Airplanes DO NOT VAPORIZE

They only found ONE engine at the Pentagon

They only found ONE engine at Shankville

Shankville explosion

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]