collapse

Author Topic: America's Being Nuked: Can Together We Stop the Madness?  (Read 32625 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Re: America's Being Nuked: Can Together We Stop the Madness?
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2014, 07:52:36 pm »
You are wrong, Amy it is US who are responsible.

We the masses who ignored the warnings in the sixties, and who continue to buy the product in the quantity that we do.

Mumbling amongst ourselves here about how bad it is and how psychotic our leaders are, isn't doing squat.

We gotta get out there and start educating the proleteriat, whether they like it or not..

'Course, that takes more guts and time than whining to our mates on forums, so not many of us actually do it AT ALL.

Hence nothing gets changed. How many more fukushimas will it take before a sizeable amount of us are motivated to get off our backsides?

FB.
(Not going to be one of my more popular posts this one, I suspect...)

I disagree.  What can a poor child do?  What can a stressed out parent trying to put food on the table do?  What is the defense against money doing as it will?  As Sinny points out, most are born with no power and no awareness.  Money calls the shots.

As for Your observation, sky, I presume You can say the same to the child starving to death.   ::)
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Fruitbat

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2014, 05:47:20 am »
BUT I'm not speaking to children starving to death, I am speaking to the likes of yourself and sinny.
As to what any of us can do, we can make sure we educate people about the dangers.

How many people did YOU personally educate about nuclear matters this week?

I try to manage at least one per week, that's the minimum I'd expect anyone to do who is actually concerned about this and wants to make a difference.

IF money was so powerful there wouldn't be so many unhappy rich people.
Always remember: WE outnumber THEM

The problem is that most people have no idea that nuclear energy is as dangerous and mishandled as it is. Correcting that misapprehension requires no money, just a big mouth and commitment. 

IF you can tell me I'm wrong, then you can tell others that their understanding about matters nuclear are wrong. And if you convince the "normal" people, they are far more likely to spread the word than us "jaded" sorts... There's nothing like a fresh convert for showing a bit of zeal...

A young woman was complaining to me a few weeks back how internet forums "never make much difference". I agreed with her, it all gets (intellectually speaking) a bit incestuous. Its fairly obvious that you gotta reach out to Joe and Josephine Normal, if you want your opinion to go mainstream.

Or you could just complain about how powerless you are. There is ALWAYS a choice.

FB.

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2014, 01:51:00 pm »
I surely have sent tweets out.  I don't meet People here in the woods to educate.  When online, I surely speak with any I "meet" about the nuclear lies and the fact that free energy has been hidden to support the money-making industries that allow control.

How many I reach is unknown.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2014, 06:35:21 pm »
...I don't meet People here in the woods to educate...

Fortunately for the chipmunks, we do.    ;D

Hec'el oinipikte  (that we shall live)

tfw
Peace Love Light
Liberty & Equality or Revolution
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2014, 08:04:04 pm »

New Fukushima Fallout Model: USA & Canada COVERED in Nuclear Fallout - 6/20/14

MsMilkytheclown1

New model shows Canada & USA Covered in Nuclear Fallout

Global deposition of Cs-137 radionuclides from the Fukushima nuclear power plant accident.
http://vislab.cyi.ac.cy/portfolio/fukushima-fallout/

Fukushima Accident Fallout

The recent model shows the Global deposition of Cs-137 radionuclides from the Fukushima nuclear power plant accident. It doesn't include the fact where ever there is Cs137 there is 100 times more strontium 90 or the many other man made atomic atoms and particles so lets fill in the gap.

Vislab modeled the global atmospheric dispersion and deposition of radionuclides released from the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant accident.

Join BeautifulGirlByDana nearly every evening around 8:00-9:00PM Pacific time. Join in the live chat room, too.

Global deposition of Cs-137 radionuclides from the Fukushima nuclear power plant accident.

The Cyprus Institute modeled the global atmospheric dispersion and deposition of radionuclides released from the Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant accident. The EMAC atmospheric chemistry -- general circulation model was used, with circulation dynamics nudged towards ERA-Interim reanalysis data.

They applied a resolution of approximately 0.5 degrees in latitude and longitude (T255). The model accounts for emissions and transport of the radioactive isotopes 131I and 137Cs, and removal processes through precipitation, particle sedimentation and dry deposition. In addition, we simulated the release of 133Xe, a noble gas that can be regarded as a passive transport tracer of contaminated air.

The source terms are based on Chino et al. (2011) and Stohl et al. (2012); especially the emission estimates of 131I are associated with a high degree of uncertainty. The calculated concentrations have been compared to station observations by the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty Organisation (CTBTO).

We calculated that about 80% of the radioactivity from Fukushima which was released to the atmosphere deposited into the Pacific Ocean. In Japan a large inhabited land area was contaminated by more than 40 kBq m-2. We also estimated the inhalation and 50-year dose by 137Cs, 134Cs and 131I to which the people in Japan are exposed.

Info for and by the fukushima hounds http://fukushimahounds.freeforums.net/

Canada Busted Covering Up Spikes In Fukushima Radiation
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/12/canada-busted-lying-fukushima-radiation.html

TEPCO's Pictures of the nuclear accident from the beginning. Free for you to analyze and upload. http://photo.tepco.co.jp/en/date/2013/201302-e/130201-01e.html

Fukushima Reactors #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6

"Plutopia: Nuclear Families, American Plutonium Disasters" - Kate Brown
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 09:54:28 am by thorfourwinds »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2014, 05:34:53 pm »

Radioactive Cesium Being Detected In Wine; Where Does It Come From?

The following NPR piece is about counterfeit wine, and how cesium levels in wine are used to expose 'fake' old wines.  This article further proves that nuclear industry provided radiation has been added to our foods and wines in increasing amounts over time.

Only a few people are aware of this, because these poisonous heavy metals and radioactive elements are invisible, odorless, tasteless and no human sense can detect them, even in lethal doses. However, this does not stop these poisons, as they bio concentrate back up to humans from the environment.

[youtube]qKMpHobWNhw[/youtube]

Via tpak June 4, 2014

"I started looking in Scientific American magazine," said Elroy, "and I found an article that Philippe Hubert, a French physicist, had written about using low-level gamma ray detection for cesium 137 to date wine. Cesium 137 did not exist on this planet until we exploded the first atomic bomb."

As physicist Philippe Hubert explains: "The cesium radioactivity we find in the wines reflects exactly the history of the Atomic Age. It is radioactive isotope, which is not natural. It's a fission product. First you had the development of the nuclear bomb: Hiroshima, Nagasaki. Then in the '50s and '60s, the Cold War between the U.S. and Soviets, and the nuclear atmospheric tests. Then in 1986 — the Chernobyl accident, which released a lot of cesium activity into the atmosphere. And then Fukushima Daiichi in Japan — we are following that."

This (man made) radioactivity is everywhere on Earth — in our food, clothing, the cells of our body. "It is in the atmosphere," says Hubert. "And then with rain this radioactivity falls on the grapes. When you make the wine, this comes into the wine and stays into the wine."

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2014/06/03/318241738/how-atomic-particles-became-the-smoking-gun-in-wine-fraud-mystery

Just to be clear, this article is not claiming that any specific wines are not 'safe' to drink. Nor is it claiming that wines are all highly radioactive. The point being made by the NPR piece is that as the number of nuclear accidents increase, the amount of radiation released from all of these accidents, spills and just normal operations of nuclear reactors all increases the total global background radiation, despite the nuclear industry claims of 'dilution' as the solution. This increasing radiation can be documented and is evidence, as is being done with wines and ocean water for example.

This constantly increasing radiation and 'hot spots' in numerous locations around the world does have negative effects and negative consequences.

Background Radiation Has Increased 600 Percent - 1 mSv In 1950 To over 6 mSv In 2014; Where Is This Coming From?
http://agreenroad.blogspot.com/2014/03/background-radiation-has-increased-600.html

What the pro nuclear apologists really do not like to talk about is the concentration of these diluted radioactive elements up the food chain back to humans, including in our wines, milk, foods and animals used for food. All plants and animals bio concentrate radiation back up the food chain. Whatever humanity does to the web of life, comes back to humanity concentrated and multiplied.

Bioaccumulation Of Radiation In Fresh Water And Salt Water Fish After Chernobyl And Fukushima; via @AGreenRoad
http://agreenroad.blogspot.com/2013/04/bioaccumulation-of-radiation-in-fresh.html

Plutonium And Cesium Bio-Accumulates Up To 26,000 Times In Ocean Algae, Up To 5,570,000 Bq/Kg in Land Algae; via @AGreenRoad
http://agreenroad.blogspot.com/2013/04/plutonium-and-cesium-bio-concentrates.html

The take away is that the nuclear industry is contaminating our whole planet and all life on it with life destroying but invisible man made radioactive elements. No one can escape from this radioactive but invisible pollution, as it travels around the world.

We are proud members of the "Ready in Rabun" Militia.   :P

Our Search and Rescue canine - Sammy.

From the gallery:

newsblackoutUSA

June 20, 2014
It has been well known internationally that the USA got hammered with C-137 from Fuku. It is still showing up in dairy products. Now as we watch the model the C-137 bleeds all over the world. This was modeled on 80 days…here we are 3.3 years in and the situation continues to deteriorate.

Paper from 2013 showing Fukushima radiation dispersal over the WORLD. This was posted in here in 2013….?http://www.atmos-chem-phys.net/13/1425/2013/acp-13-1425-2013.pdf

News Flash: The dinosaurs are extinct.?
News Flash: Man Discovers Fire?
News Flash: C-137 and other isotopes have poisoned the planet

Heart of the Rose
June 20, 2014

This is from an article about the new EPA regulations ..here concerning nuclear emissions.
EPA Hits Nuclear Power With Kryptonite?6/13/2014

"It turns out that a never-discussed radionuclide is at the center of these new rules.

Krypton-85. It’s never discussed because it’s never been considered a hazard. And it still isn’t a hazard. When this proposal came out of EPA, those of us in the field looked at each other and said “Huh?” I can see revisiting the big guns like the Pu and U series, Cs-137, C-14, Tc-99, and any of a host of nuclides that could be a problem in high enough concentrations."
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2014/06/13/epa-hits-nuclear-power-with-kryptonite/

Conca of course says..it's all good.
But it isn't.

Nuclear Industry’s Cover-Up, Lies And Denial: Beware of the French Nuclear Model
April 23 2011

"Two independent medical studies found elevated rates of leukemia among young people living around La Hague and similarly around Sellafield. The sea around La Hague has been measured 17 million times more radioactive than normal sea water.

La Hague routinely releases a highly toxic radioactive gases including concentrations of krypton-85 found at levels 90,000 times higher than in nature. Some 83 metric tons of plutonium is stored in La Hague, making it a very dangerous location."
http://www.mainstreamweekly.net/article2711.html
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 05:53:36 pm by thorfourwinds »

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2014, 09:52:32 pm »

Any way to bump this thread   :P

Some sources tell us that it might be the rich Americans living in Mexico that are driving the market to new highs.     ;)

Some sources tell us it might be the rich Mexicans that thrive on the money sent from America to relatives in Mexico that have found a new high and are now able to afford what we here in-country take for granted.    ;).   :P

Whatever the case, this story sidesteps the real issue: Fukushima's 24/7/353 onslaught of fallout for 1,366 days - and counting - has drastically reduced the overall marijuana production - including the feeble attempt to mimic California's Emerald Triangle Green Gold - and reversed the flow of the river of pot.  Who'd thunk?   :P

The question that comes up: Is it harder to smuggle marijuana into Mexico than the United States and does One pay off the same people?    :o

DEA: Cartels Are Smuggling High-Grade US Cannabis Into Mexico AnonHQ

According to the DEA, marijuana trafficking in North America has done a complete turn-around, with Mexican cartels now importing high quality American weed into Mexico.

For the past few years local marijuana has actually become the dominant product on the market. The Mexican cartels must have noticed this business trend, so they quickly decided to start bringing the more popular product home to Mexico.

The DEA seems to be putting this issue forward as an argument against drug legalization, but if drugs were legal on both sides of the border, it would not matter where they were being transported.

A report on NPR suggested that the cartels were actually stealing the marijuana to then sell back home, but there has been no proof to substantiate these claims.

Oddly enough, the Mexican government isn’t concerned with this issue, as a vast majority of the countries in the world including Mexico, would actually prefer for drugs to be legal. Unfortauntely, the strict drug policy in the United States has been implemented worldwide through the United Nations, with a few small exceptions.

Back in the day, most of the super nugs on the West Coast originated in Canada. Some in California might try to argue that they have never let Canada weed infiltrate their state, due to the awesome weed that is grown in Northern California.

I am going to have to ask those people to put their pride aside. Northern California produces a significantly smaller amount of ‘super’ nugs, even to this day, when compared to Canada in the late 1990’s to 2006. ALL of the BC nugs were grown indoors, and although they weren’t uniform ‘super’ across the board, EVERY nug I saw from Canada was superior to the outdoor I see coming up from California now.

DVIDS - Video - Operation Frozen Timber

June 29, 2006 BELLINGHAM, Wash. – Calling it one of the most brazen criminal schemes ever uncovered along the U.S.-Canada border, authorities from the two countries today unveiled the results of a multi-agency operation targeting a network of smuggling organizations that used aircraft to ferry tons of drugs across the border, dropping many of the loads in broad daylight at remote wooded locations in Washington and British Columbia.

The targets of Operation Frozen Timber closely resembled a smuggling operation detailed in a story last year in Playboy magazine. Smugglers boasted of making $20 million a year — after expenses — and of being "better than Fed Ex."

"We pick up anywhere in the lower mainland and deliver anywhere in the state of Washington," a man referred to as Gentleman Jim told the magazine's reporter.

1st MMJ Company in Australia to Go Public
Marijuana Business Daily: Financial, Legal & Cannabusiness news for cannabis entrepreneurs

Australia is about the get its first publicly traded cannabis company.

Phytotech, a medical marijuana business based in the city of Perth in Western Australia, is moving forward with an initial public offering. The company wants to sell medical cannabis in several other countries and develop a disposable device to inhale marijuana.

It is seeking A$5 million (US$4.2 million) in its initial offering.
Interest has been strong: Investors so far have sought shares totaling A$15 million, with some wealthy individuals as far away as Russia and the United States wanting to buy in. This will likely allow the company to close the offering early, Reuters reported.

The 25 million shares are being offered at A$0.20 per unit, the minimum allowed by the Australian Securities Exchange.

Phytotech plans to grow medical-grade cannabis in Israel – the only country that allows exports of marijuana – for sale in the U.S., Canada and Europe.

It is also trying to get ahead of possible legal changes in Australia, where cultivation and sales are banned. Grow trials are underway in some areas of the country, and a measure to allow MMJ sales is before parliament, Reuters said.

Y'all do remember where we connected the BLM (Bureau of Land Management) with financing an Israeli hydroponic marijuana project… you should have been reading BundyGate more closely… :P

Founder and executive director Ross Smith

Smith set up Phytotech in August to sell medicinal marijuana and develop a disposable device to inhale the drug. He envisions any advertising for the products to run along the lines of the ads for Nestle Nespresso coffee machines that feature Clooney.

"I'd be on the shore of Lake Como, puffing away and two beautiful women would come up and say, 'Is that a Phytotech?' and I'd say 'Why, yes'," Smith said with a laugh.

According to the IPO prospectus filed with the stock market regulator, Phytotech plans to grow medicinal grade marijuana in Israel, the only country that allows exports of the drug, for sale in the United States, Canada and Europe.

Smith, 51, who was convicted for possessing and cultivating marijuana in 1989, said the idea for the business came to him when he was offered medicinal grade marijuana while hiking in New Zealand last year.

"I'd broken my back previously and with a few puffs I could walk up and down mountains easily, carrying a heavy rifle and a deer or pig or whatever," he said.

What a life…I have never been offered medical grade sacrament when hiking the Appalachian Trail…although the local offerings were mighty fine… :P

Perhaps Matrix can fill us in on the medicinal aspects of New Zealand trails…
;D
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 02:06:05 pm by thorfourwinds »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2014, 03:53:15 am »
FUKUSHIMA wipes out Weed  who would thunk it?  :P

And HOW does THIS dog sniff out victims?

Offline Glaucon

• Blank
  • Gold 13
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2014, 11:59:21 am »
Are their any on this forum who are proponents of any energy source?
"The beginning of wisdom comes with the definition of terms" -Socrates

"..that the people being ignorant, and always discontented, to lay the foundation of government in the unsteady opinion and uncertain humour of the people, is to expose it to certain ruin" -Locke

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2014, 12:13:09 pm »
Are their any on this forum who are proponents of any energy source?

Sure what you have in mind?

We just don't like wasting Nuke fuel to make a steam engine that is 'dirty'

8)

Offline Glaucon

• Blank
  • Gold 13
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2014, 12:15:38 pm »
It beats burning coal, though!

I'm a big proponent for Nuclear energy. As soon as we get  little more dug-in on our Cyber security, I hope to see the nuclear industry rebound.
"The beginning of wisdom comes with the definition of terms" -Socrates

"..that the people being ignorant, and always discontented, to lay the foundation of government in the unsteady opinion and uncertain humour of the people, is to expose it to certain ruin" -Locke

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2014, 12:35:15 pm »
Whatever the case, this story sidesteps the real issue: Fukushima's 24/7/353 onslaught of fallout for 1,366 days - and counting - has drastically reduced the overall marijuana production - including the feeble attempt to mimic California's Emerald Triangle Green Gold - and reversed the flow of the river of pot.  Who'd thunk?   :P

24/7/353?  ???
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 02:08:05 pm by thorfourwinds »

Offline WarToad

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 160
  • PRC Black Sheep
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2014, 12:39:56 pm »
Fukushima's 24/7/353 onslaught of fallout for 1,366 days - and counting - has drastically reduced the overall marijuana production

LOL!  I guess there is a silver lining.
Time is the fire in which we burn.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2014, 04:26:08 pm »
Just a cheap 'meter' to see if anyone actually reads this stuff.

Fruitbat is the one usually caught in the snare.

Thank you.    ;)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2014, 04:56:51 pm »
It beats burning coal, though!

Not really. Coal is cheap and easy to get and puts many miners to work. A simple SCRUBBER on the chimeney and you remove the sulphur smoke and can harvest that sulphur as pure ready to market.

I'm a big proponent for Nuclear energy. As soon as we get  little more dug-in on our Cyber security, I hope to see the nuclear industry rebound.

I am totally against it for THREE REASONS

1) There is a limited supply of material on Earth

2) It is being used to BOIL WATER for a glorified steam engine

3) It produces so much toxic waste that is NOT being dealt with on ANY level that generations to come will curse us for

We can burn our trash to boil water (with a scrubber) and turn it to feretilizer

Paul Brown had invented a nuclear battery. This device ABSORBED radiation directly (similar to a solar cell) and left no waste In fact it could be used to remove (use) the radiation from contaminated material DIRECTLY

Well they killed him  buried his device

The problem is not security  The problem is greed Utilty companies that don't give a damn about the consequences

Fukushima: They told us everything was under control  even though WE knew they were in melt down on day one. What made it so bad was that TEPCo had gone CHEAP and instead of using a heat exchanger, they piped the radioactive water directly into the turbine. All you needed to do after the Tsunami hit was look at the pile of pipes that carried this water and you KNEW it was game over

As long as the Nuclear industry is run by private utilities... I say shut them down NOW before its too late

We here in Nevada made Yucca Mountain to store the stuff. That area is already saturated with nuclear waste from the bomb tests and will be for 25,000 years

So WHY are they not taking the waste there?  Because people are afraid it will cause problems transporting it... so they will leave it getting critical where it lies now

Hu-mons are basically stupid. It is a surprise we survived this long

What I support is FUSION research specifically HE# Fusion. All you need for that is cardboard for shielding. 25 tons of HE3 can power the entire US for a year 100 Tons the entire planet. There is enough of that stuff on the moon to power Earth for 10,000 years

And yes they already have working reactors... but I doubt the military will give them up yet :P

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter