collapse

Author Topic: The Plan  (Read 71501 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
Re: The Plan
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2013, 12:17:01 pm »
In a way, yes.  It shows Our willingness to do things for the social currency We receive:  thanks, praise, name recognition, and on and on.  (I'm pretty sure You didn't do it with nothing in social currency in return...)

Again, You are looking at a system where exchange is required to survive.  In TAP, there is no such requirement.

But that is a direct contradiction. Your 'social currency' IS still a system of exchange. Whether people do something for a paycheck or for the good feeling they get... they are still extracting a fee. I have paid workers with chocolate chip cookies and/or a pretty piece of paper they can frame...

Point is they CHOSE to do things for the accepted fee... but in the end it is still a barter system.

What do You love to do - irrespective of cost?  You would not do those things?  Or do You truly have nothing You love to do?

This is a strawman argument. ANYONE can do what they want to do IF they apply all their energy to focus on that. The very Law of Attraction you are using to get to the tipping point works on your personal situation.

I have seen you say you have no money, cannot get a job... yet you are not disabled and have a computer and FREE TIME.  I have shown you many ways to take those resources you have and use them to change your personal situation.

Yet you continue to focus on all the negative things in life and not make the effort.  How many hours a day do you spend posting doom and gloom and anti gubment posts?  Use that time constructively instead of feeding the flame of the cabal.

An HOUR a day spent online creating online sales and in a few months you will have money that you can use to go on a campaign to push your plan if you choose

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2013, 12:50:37 pm »
What was that Einstein quote about the fish and the tree?...

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
? Albert Einstein

How can you teach people to find their 'gifts'?... If somebody has a gift they should damn well know about it.

True...  and you cannot teach that fish to climb that tree... so you need to tell that fish it is okay to be a fish :D

In regards to training, I believe all the greats have trained them selves, just as everybody today should train them selves.

This is exactly how it works. GOLD for bringing that up... and I have THE perfect example here...

This person was poor... had no money to go to college... this person taught himself...

Abraham Lincoln

Reared in a poor family on the western frontier, Lincoln was self-educated, and became a country lawyer,

Yet he managed to put his dream into ACTION and abolished slavery. Lincoln knew the Secret... ;) 

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." - Abraham Lincoln

A LOT can be learned from simple quotes from those who know the Secret...

But ONE THING they have in common... they stress that you have to help yourself, before you can help others

'Money Management' for example - how hard is that?
Work out your income, work out your expenses, work out a survival budget etc etc.
I'm not trained in money managment, however, if it ever occured to me I needed training in money management, I'd train my self, if I couldn't hire a peer. 

It is actually easy, once you decide you need to know and learn the basics.  When I was growing up, no one taught this skill... but you could learn it by going to the library or ASKING someone to teach you.

If a poor man confronts a rich man and says affirmatively..."One day I will be as rich as you!!!"  what answer do you think the rich man will give?

"Hire a peer" is great... but you don't have to pay :D  Today we have the internet. This when used as a tool for self help is a powerful tool for "We the people" to change their life.  All the information you need is at your beck and call. NEVER in history have so many had access to so much information.

But what do most do with it?  Spread gloom and doom or waste their life 'liking' endless stupid pictures or tweeting endless stupid comments and sharing what they had for breakfast

When I was 10 years old, I became interested in collecting rocks. I went to the show near our cottage. Met an older Croatian chap who was very pleasant and eager to share his knowledge. He was a gem cutter. In the years that followed he taught me his skill. I never followed it as a career, but today I can still teach my daughter.

The point is he was HAPPY to share his knowledge for FREE with someone who was interested.  he moved to Australia, has now passed on... but I guess its time I turn that skill into bank :D

Last week my daughter got her first credit card...  She had saved 300.00 from selling video games on Ebay... games she gets at the pawn shop for $10.00 and sells for $20.00 to $30.00  It took a while because Ebay limits you in games at the start. Her time was up yesterday so now she can go full speed ahead.

That 300.00... we took to the bank and got a secured VISA card... took 5 minutes, not credit check.  Yesterday she used it at that pawnshop to buy a few more games... Well the pawn shop now dropped them to $5.00 each and the guy said since you come here often and buy a lot I can do better... $4.00 each... the other guy said we can do better... $3.00 each

So she has learned that there are ways to beat the system  simply by focusing on positive thoughts. She bought a couple used leather jackets at a yard sale $3.00 to $5.00 each  Sold 2 f them already one at $25.00, one at $50.00

Sure I repeat myself a lot :P  But hopefully others reading will take a hint :D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2013, 12:57:55 pm »
I notice you are leaning more towards how 'people should rely on others' (Service to others)
I maintain that if everybody served them selves adequately, then no one needs to help anyone (service to self)

Ancient Illuminati Secret :P 

There are two more 'Secrets' that are being overlooked here but have been proven true by time... and they follow directly on your line of thought...

1) "You cannot help others without helping yourself first"

This one is self explanatory... and falls under the "practice what you preach" category

2) "You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich"

This one needs a little expansion ;) This one is often attributed to Lincoln but was really William J. H. Boetcker

An outspoken political conservative, Rev. Boetcker is perhaps best remembered for his authorship of a pamphlet entitled The Ten Cannots that emphasizes freedom and responsibility of the individual on himself.

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
You cannot help little men by tearing down big men.
You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot establish sound security on borrowed money.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than you earn.
You cannot build character and courage by destroying men's initiative and independence.
And you cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they can and should do for themselves.

What Lincoln said was similar though..

Lincoln said "Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built."

pretty much sums it up IMO ;)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2013, 01:25:20 pm »
That is the thing... this 'tipping point'  What exactly is that?  A few years back the webbots were all the rage... they spoke of a tipping point and made predictions that didn't happen.

Have you actually done research on how many people would need to be fully aware of TAP before it reaches this tipping point?

It is that point where enough People know that it seems, nearly overnight We all are talking about it.  It's the hula hoop phenomenon.  Few had heard of it but suddenly, when only a small fraction saw an ad, EVERYONE knew what it was.

Given that, the answer to the second part is about 10%.  And THAT depends on demographics:  10% of what segment.  10% of the People on twitter, for Twitter to be abuzz.  From there...the planet.

Have you taken into account that on a percentage basis to make it global you would need numbers in the Muslin sector and the Chinese sector?  Since the later make up the majority of the worlds population... you cannot leave them out

Actually, not really...  10% of Humans at least speak English well enough to grasp, I bet.  It doesn't matter WHERE the 10% of Humans is located on the planet.  It Will tip and flow to all.

I 100% believe in the Law of Attraction... but I also know this... it works on a one on one basis between you and the universe. This has been known throughout time... it is repeatedly stressed in "The Secret"... it is the source of the term "God helps those who help themselves"

Yeah, You bet.  And because I CARE so DAMN much about Humanity on this planet, it helps ME greatly to spend time spreading awareness.  Social currency account rising in balance.

Okay you... Do you have any political experience? Where do you want to start? Local level?  Are you currently affiliates with any party or would you run as independent?

Political experience...?  Only a great amount of observation.  I'll start where I find supporters.  Have spread awareness to get Them.  I am a member of the Ethical Planetarian party.,

The video was great... save for that mask. No one thinks the plan is stupid. There are many others pushing abundance out there. But if you were really wanting people to take you seriously, drop the silly mask... have the courage to make your case as a human... not a member of some faceless group that even you told us has no organiazation (thus no focus)  It may be fun to run with the other faceless sheep and way placards denouncing "da gubment"  but if you want to be remembered for the SOLUTION not the ANARCHY, drop the silly mask. Most people I know are getting pissed off at Anon. But certainly if you have a serious message... make a video with charts facts and concrete steps to show people HOW they can get to a position to shift paradigms.

*I* want to "be remembered" for anything.  If another takes My ideas and runs with them, I DON'T CARE.  The IDEAS are what count.  It wasn't "hiding."  Geez.  It was removing judgments based on bias relative to the specific presenter.  As much as I could with what I had to work with.

I chose that group also because revolutionaries are generally VASTLY more open-minded, and it doesn't matter WHO on twitter I touch - just how many.  I have lots of support there.

As you say if they cannot see it they don't know it's there...

But as I say  if they cannot see HOW or WHAT they can do to make the shift... they will soon loose interest in the message and look for something else, and then the plank tips back the other way

What? "Spread the word.  Keep it in Consciousness."  That's not enough?  "Work on free energy extraction methods if You have the wherewithall."  Better?  And no...  The Ones who truly get it DON'T "lose interest."  How does One lose interest in a solution to the vast percentage of Human problems?

Awareness of a possible paradigm still requires awareness of how it can be achieved.

Yeah.  I'm doing My best.  Giving that info out.

But carry on ;)

I will.

And that could take Centuries...

Yeah...  But with the interweb, I'm guessing We could achieve it in a decade or two if We truly put Our energy towards it.

I have only a relatively short time left... so I like many others on this planet first need to worry about the here and NOW and work to make my situation and the future of my family secure. Along the way I share the method of how others can do it...

What more can One be asked of?  If solutions are being shared, that is what matters.

Your TAP is a grand idea... for sometime in the future...  People in need care little about the distant future.  Give a man a fish and he will have a full stomach and will listen to your speech (they do this all the time at shelters)  but tomorrow that man will be more interested in looking for the next meal than thinking about the future

With that approach, the NWO wins - whoever They are.  We don't know Their names but Their hand is clearly evident.  Maybe You are unaware of how IMPERATIVE things are on this planet?

And who's giving fishes?  Ideas are the food for the mind.

teach him to fish (fend for HIMSELF and his family) he will then feel more secure and have time to consider your plan

That's just silly as an analogy.  And mostly impossible in places like inner cities.  Only "fending" is scraping by on any job One can manage to get and crime.  Feed Their MINDS with IDEAS, and then They will have them to feed Others.

This is how politicians and both benevolent leaders and despots alike have always operated.  They identify the NEED THAT PEOPLE HAVE TODAY.... then provide that need and the people will follow them straight into hell.

Good thing TAP allows Each of Us to discover and define Our own needs with no One manipulating Us with gifts.

Hitler did this... that is why he got as far as he did

Cult leaders do this, Religious leaders do this, Obama did this and got reelected

Obama was "elected" by preprogrammed machines...  Be that as it may, what has ANY of these got to do with TAP?

I did this and soon had a small Kingdom of loyal followers

That pay taxes to You such that You have no other need of support...?  Again, You bring games into RL.  When They support You fully and in the style a king should, then bring this up.

People respond better to lofty ideas when they can see 'what's in it for me?'  If you can provide a solution for their IMMEDIATE woes... they will listen to your plans.

And if I show a path from here to there, They listen, too, it turns out.  Not necessarily accept, but listen.  And really, that's all that matters.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2013, 01:50:25 pm »
Want the free energy devices to make it big time?

GIVE them to CHINA... free of charge

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2013, 01:50:46 pm »
What was that Einstein quote about the fish and the tree?...

How can you teach people to find their 'gifts'?... If somebody has a gift they should damn well know about it.

Yes and no.  As a child, if You are never exposed to music in any form, You are likely not to discover You can write beautiful music.  Just saying.  And that is the point of teaching children to FIND Their gifts:  to learn what's out there, to have the tools to TRY everything that They want to explore. 

In regards to training, I believe all the greats have trained them selves, just as everybody today should train them selves.
'Money Management' for example - how hard is that?
Work out your income, work out your expenses, work out a survival budget etc etc.
I'm not trained in money managment, however, if it ever occured to me I needed training in money management, I'd train my self, if I couldn't hire a peer. 

Some are untrainable in some things.  I had the same idea about learning advanced math.  Got a bunch of textbooks, from high school rags to college tomes.  Even had the help of an engineer friend.  I discovered from THAT, I am mathematically challenged.

And I have known People who just could not handle a checkbook to save Their lives.

I notice one of your replies to Zorg is 'inaction of the Good leads to the Evil rule'.
I used the same statement in counter to one of your aguments last week.

Wishy Washy  :P

Huh?  Ok...

I notice you are leaning more towards how 'people should rely on others' (Service to others)
I maintain that if everybody served them selves adequatley, then no one needs to help anyone (service to self)

I agree with that, in principle.  So...  The eyeless are just on Their own?  The legless?  The dim of wit?  I doubt it.  There will always be People who CARE.  I don't push for ANY reliance one way or another.  I see TAP and working towards it as BOTH service to Self (freeing One to choose how to spend One's life) and Service to Others (Frees everyOne else to choose how THEY will spend Their lives).
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 01:56:35 pm by Amaterasu »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2013, 01:54:07 pm »
Ancient Illuminati Secret :P 

There are two more 'Secrets' that are being overlooked here but have been proven true by time... and they follow directly on your line of thought...

1) "You cannot help others without helping yourself first"

This one is self explanatory... and falls under the "practice what you preach" category

2) "You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich"

This one needs a little expansion ;) This one is often attributed to Lincoln but was really William J. H. Boetcker

An outspoken political conservative, Rev. Boetcker is perhaps best remembered for his authorship of a pamphlet entitled The Ten Cannots that emphasizes freedom and responsibility of the individual on himself.

You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
You cannot help little men by tearing down big men.
You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot establish sound security on borrowed money.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than you earn.
You cannot build character and courage by destroying men's initiative and independence.
And you cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they can and should do for themselves.

What Lincoln said was similar though..

Lincoln said "Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built."

pretty much sums it up IMO ;)

Yup.  For One who saw only the scarcity paradigm, He was pretty astute.

(And You may note that TAP does not "tear down" the rich - just takes power over Others away.)

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2013, 02:29:02 pm »
Here is the "tipping point" from a scientific view.

Scientists at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute have found that when just 10 percent of the population holds an unshakable belief, their belief will always be adopted by the majority of the society. The scientists, who are members of the Social Cognitive Networks Academic Research Center (SCNARC) at Rensselaer, used computational and analytical methods to discover the tipping point where a minority belief becomes the majority opinion.

The finding has implications for the study and influence of societal interactions ranging from the spread of innovations to the movement of political ideals. “When the number of committed opinion holders is below 10 percent, there is no visible progress in the spread of ideas. It would literally take the amount of time comparable to the age of the universe for this size group to reach the majority,” said SCNARC Director Boleslaw Szymanski, the Claire and Roland Schmitt Distinguished Professor at Rensselaer.

“Once that number grows above 10 percent, the idea spreads like flame.” As an example, the ongoing events in Tunisia and Egypt appear to exhibit a similar process, according to Szymanski. “In those countries, dictators who were in power for decades were suddenly overthrown in just a few weeks.” -

http://news.rpi.edu/luwakkey/2902 

"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2013, 03:03:24 pm »
In that model...

WHAT IF  there are say THREE IDEAS at the same time

idea #1 holds sway with 10% of the people..

idea #2 holds sway with 15% of the people

idea #3 holds sway with wit 30% of the people

In that case WHICH idea tips the balance?

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2013, 03:09:59 pm »
In that model...

Good question Z.

My guess is the idea that is the most viable, the most
likely to succeed by way of the road well paved would
be the ding ding ding ....winner?

Are there any previous examples we could draw from?

In the case of free energy, just my opinion but
it seems there are a few natural laws that have
not been hurtled yet....I posted something on this
a few weeks ago.

Maxwells Demon and all, but I am not an engineer,
so I only have ideas, and critical thinking.

Here is one more thing....the concept of
robots doing "everything" ...is this really
viable?

How many robots would one person need to do
all of the things they have to do that require my time?

« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 03:15:44 pm by burntheships »
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2013, 03:24:50 pm »
In that model...

idea #1 holds sway with 10% of the people..

idea #2 holds sway with 15% of the people

idea #3 holds sway with wit 30% of the people

In that case WHICH idea tips the balance?

Which hit 10% first?

« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 04:09:30 pm by zorgon »

Fruitbat

« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2013, 03:59:50 pm »
Guess who wrote this?  (answer at the bottom)

Suppose that a hundred years hence we are eight times better off than today. The economic problem may be solved.

The economic problem, the struggle for subsistence, always has been the primary, most pressing problem of the human race. Thus for the first time since his creation man will be faced with his real, his permanent problem – how to use his freedom from pressing economic cares, how to live wisely and agreeably and well.

When the accumulation of wealth is no longer of high social importance, there will be great changes in the code of morals. The love of money will be recognized for what it is, a somewhat disgusting morbidity, one of those semi-criminal, semi-pathological propensities which one hands over with a shudder to the specialists in mental disease.

I see us free, therefore, to return to some of the most sure and certain principles of religion and traditional virtue – that avarice is a vice, that the exaction of usury is a misdemeanor, and the love of money is detestable.

John Maynard Keynes...

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2013, 04:10:04 pm »
Which hit 10% first?

The 23% :D  Muslims with 100% total belief by the people supporting their paradigm so vehemently they are willing to die in support of it

23% of the world population is Muslim and growing fast

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2013, 04:13:08 pm »
In the meantime here is a case where it show what people become when they get 'abundance' and no longer have to work :P

The 23% :D  Muslims with 100% total belief by the people supporting their paradigm so vehemently they are willing to die in support of it.

Human nature at its finest :P

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2013, 04:46:56 pm »
Guess who wrote this?  (answer at the bottom)

Nice speech :D

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]