collapse

Author Topic: Relocation of the Earth's Seas from above the Earth's Crust to under the Crust ?  (Read 33302 times)

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
I am now about 70% of they way through writing an article, explaining the mechanics behind the Cyclic
relocating of the Seas, which has happened many times before in the past.

I hope to post it here in a couple of days...    :)

I am anxiously awaiting for this information Matrix!!

I was wondering if you could touch base on what "Exactly" you will be discussing/Explaining to us? The Dynamic's of earth and her processes or are we going to be enlightened with how all these gases and tectonics are influenced by earths natural cycles and how these events are produced from their infancy to there eventual fruition on natural disasters and earths ever changing planetary events?

I am always all ears for your lectures Matrix. :D You have an amazing insight of knowledge my friend.

1WW

"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
In the stage of editing my article right now so hopefully others will be able to follow my understanding.

I have found a huge amount of Scientific data on the Net as well as ancient history which appears to support
what I discovered.   :)

So I will be using pictures and other material from off the net.

I have even located the area, where what I saw through "Remote Viewing" the next relocation of the seas
starts to take place.

It starts this time in the  Izu-Bonin-Mariana Subduction....

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
The first thing this thread made me think of is Yellowstone.  Then I thought about the Cascades.  If I remeber correctly, Crater Lake was created by an earthquake.  That whole area is so geologically "twitchy."  I keep waiting for Mt. Ranier to go.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

• Gold 253
I have been amazed at what I have found regarding Tectonics. (Plates, Mountains, trenches, volcanic ridges,
geothermal areas such as Yellowstone in the US, and Taupo in NZ.)

It seems each groupe of Scientists have been studying their own independent areas and no one has put it all together to reveal the obvious.

It's all there in Science today..... yet no one has put it all together.   :)

But it was what I saw through "Remote Viewing" which has inspired me to "Connect the Dots".

I am changing some of my presentation, to better explain, so I hope the readers will be patient with me ?

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
The first thing this thread made me think of is Yellowstone.  Then I thought about the Cascades.  If I remeber correctly, Crater Lake was created by an earthquake.  That whole area is so geologically "twitchy."  I keep waiting for Mt. Ranier to go.

Shasta

Crater Lake is an extinct (We suppose) volcano that at one point blew its top off leaving the depression that is now filled with water.

I was fascinated with Crater Lake as a young'n and studied it a bit.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
Earthquake Lake is actually the one I was trying to call to mind.  It's part of that same large system.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Ahhh.  Not familiar with that specific lake - just Crater Lake...

[smile]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Shasta56

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 148
Earthquake Lake was formed by the 1959 Yelliwstone earthquake.  That quake also caused the formation of new vents and geysers in Yellowstone.  Not quite the same scale as what Matrix is talking about, but I think the overall activity is similar.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet

• Gold 253
I hope to have the article I have made up, posted tonight NZ time if all goes well.   :)

Please remember I am No writer by any stretch of the Imagination, so through following discussion
I may be able to pass on my understanding to those interested.

The article describes the make up of the The Izu-Bonin-Mariana arc system (IBM) and its mechanics
regarding Tectonic activity in the area.

And at the end of the article I have gathered some ancient writings which possibly relate to this Phenomena.

Well I think these writings do in fact, when read for what they are, in the form of historical writings,
rather than being treated as being religious content....

I have done this to see if there is any possibility of my "Remote Viewing" episodes, pointing
to actual events or Not.

I have come to the conclusion, after much research on the net. over the last few days, that in fact
such an event taking place in the future is more than Probable, according to the Evidence which I admit,
I still have much to understand.

• Gold 253
In this article I will attempt to show evidence that the Earth's seas relocate in a cyclic fashion
driven by thermodynamics.

(In some areas I have just presented pictures, to assist with understanding.)

This cycle appears to be driven by the temperature differential through the earth's crust.
Basically we have two different sources of energy;

a.   Incoming energy from the Sun
and
b.   Energy generated within the Earth.

The temperature differential is constantly changing, between these two sources of Energy.

To understand the behaviour of our earth's crust involving Oceanic trenches, it must be understood
that the following descriptions regarding Trenches is purely Scientific theory;

The oceanic trenches are hemispheric-scale long but narrow topographic depressions of the sea floor.
They are also the deepest parts of the ocean floor.

Oceanic trenches are a distinctive morphological feature of convergent plate boundaries.
Along convergent plate boundaries, plates move together at rates that vary from a few mm
to over ten cm per year.

A "Trench" marks the position at which the flexed, subducting slab begins to descend beneath another lithospheric slab.

"Trenches" are generally parallel to a volcanic island arc, and about 200 km (120 mi) from a volcanic arc.

Oceanic trenches typically extend 3 to 4 km (1.9 to 2.5 mi) below the level of the surrounding oceanic floor.
The greatest ocean depth to be sounded is in the Challenger Deep of the “Mariana Trench”,
at a depth of 10,911 m (35,797 ft) below sea level.
Oceanic lithosphere moves into trenches at a global rate of about 3 km2/yr.

http://www.helium.com/items/2429605-how-deep-ocean-trenches-are-formed
Ocean trenches are long steep-sided depressions on the ocean floor, extending for thousands of miles in length and as little as a few miles across.

http://www.factsfornow.scholastic.com/article?product_id=nbk&type=0ta&uid=10667618&id=10002916

In places, abyssal plains drop into steep trenches.
These trenches reach the oceans’ greatest depths. The deepest of all is the “Mariana Trench”, found in
the Pacific, it measures 36,201 feet (11,034 meters) deep.

The “Trenches” are of a much different phenomena than “Oceanic Ridges” or “Alpine Ridges”.
And as you can see the “Trenches” involve tectonic Plate Boundaries, where the Crust plunges back
into the Earth's Mantle.
But in the case of oceanic Ridges this is where the earth's crust is being formed and the dynamics is much different than in the earth's “Trenches”.

The “Ridges”

And here showing both.

So you can plainly see the functions involving the “Oceanic Ridges” are much different than those
of the “Trenches”.

Plates are being produced through the “Oceanic Ridges”, while plates are plunging down into the Earth again.

And we have the Earth's Internal Source of energy which drives all this through thermodynamics involving Convectional eddies within the Earth's structure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inner_core

Temperature and pressure;

The temperature of the inner core can be estimated by considering both the theoretical
and the experimentally demonstrated constraints on the melting temperature of impure iron
at the pressure which iron is under at the boundary of the inner core (about 330 GPa).
These considerations suggest that its temperature is about 5,700 K (5,430 °C; 9,800 °F).
The pressure in the Earth's inner core is slightly higher than it is at the boundary between
the outer and inner cores: it ranges from about 330 to 360 gigapascals (3,300,000 to 3,600,000 atm).
Iron can be solid at such high temperatures only because its melting temperature increases dramatically
at pressures of that magnitude (see the Clausius–Clapeyron relation).
A report published in Science concludes that the melting temperature of iron at the inner core boundary
is 6230 ± 500 kelvin, roughly 1000 degrees Kelvin higher than previous estimates.
About 5,956  °C ±  226  °C

The other Component involves the cooler regions above the earth's crust, much of which comes from our sun.

Here are some schematics representing the Components involved and how the behaviour of our earth
is like a thermal Pump/Motor involving thermodynamics, described by a French Scientist by the name
of Nicolas Léonard Sadi Carnot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_L%C3%A9onard_Sadi_Carnot

For the 1887–1894 president of France and nephew of Nicolas Léonard, see Marie François Sadi Carnot.

Nicolas Léonard Sadi Carnot (1 June 1796 – 24 August 1832) was a French military engineer
and physicist, often described as the "father of thermodynamics".

In his only publication, the 1824 monograph Reflections on the Motive Power of Fire, Carnot gave
the first successful theory of the maximum efficiency of heat engines.
Carnot's work attracted little attention during his lifetime, but it was later used by Rudolf Clausius
and Lord Kelvin to formalize the second law of thermodynamics and define the concept of entropy.

Here are the Components of the Earth's Heat Engine/Pump.

1st the basic schematic components.

I will start the cycle from where it stands today.

At present the Earth is in its “Heat Motor” mode involving 2 sets of ports.

One set of Ports exhausts Material forming “Tectonic Plates”

acting like conveyors.

The other set of “Ports” are the Oceanic Trenches...

So you can see Land is being output from the “Oceanic Ridges” and going back into the earth's interior again via. these “Trenches”. (Input)

Under normal conditions some sea water is taken down via the trenches.

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090827081046AAx80Uu

If the earth's crust is only 1% of the total volume of the earth (see source), then water would be 1/40th of 1% or 0.025%.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_percentage_of_the_Earth's_mass_is_water

The total amount of water as a percentage of all the mass that makes up our planet is estimated at 0.023%; that's 2.3 one-hundredths of one percent !

So in fact the amount of water in the Ocean/s is very little when the Earth's size is taken into consideration.

Now there is one interesting location, which I have Identified through “Remote Viewing” which are the Izu-Bonin
and Mariana “Trenches” South of Japan.

Here is aother cross section drawing of the “Trench” in question.

Note; The proximity of the “Oceanic Rift” to the left, of the Trench ?

The Distance between these two (Ridge & Trench) is only about 250 to 300 km.

The “Oceanic Ridge” in this area is known as The Kyushu-Palau Ridge ( NS-oriented)

Plate Velocity is....

http://geology.gsapubs.org/content/35/3/203.abstract

A new high-resolution velocity model of the Mariana arc-backarc system obtained from active-source
seismic profiling demonstrates velocity variations within the arc middle and lower crusts of intermediate
to felsic and mafic compositions. The characteristics of the oceanic-island-arc crust are a middle crust
with velocity of ?6 km/s, laterally heterogeneous lower crust with velocities of ?7 km/s, and unusually
low mantle velocities. Petrologic modeling suggests that the volume of the lower crust, composed
of restites and olivine cumulates after the extraction of the middle crust, should be significantly larger
than is observed, suggesting that a part of the lower crust, especially the cumulates, is seismically
a part of the mantle.

The plate propagation is about 2 cm (1 inch) and 6 cm (~2.5 inches) at present.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izu-Bonin-Mariana_Arc

The IBM arc system formed as a result of subduction of the western Pacific plate.
The IBM arc system now subducts mid-Jurassic to Early Cretaceous lithosphere, with younger lithosphere
in the north and older lithosphere in the south, including the oldest (~170 million years old, or Ma)
oceanic crust. Subduction rates vary from ~2 cm (1 inch) per year in the south to 6 cm (~2.5 inches)
 the north.

In NZ plates can move in excess of 40 mm (2 inches) per year. (constant)

Notice these figures are theoretical and do not make allowances for sudden catastrophic movements
which can be more than 20 metres ( 65.5 feet) or more as seen in the last incident near Japan in 2011.

Three different phenomenon, can cause the passage of larger quantities of seawater  to be presented
to the Earth's mantle.

1.   The entry of large “Furrows” into the subduction.

http://archives.datapages.com/data/bulletns/1974-76/data/pg/0059/0009/1600/1639.htm?doi=10.1306%2F83D92019-16C7-11D7-8645000102C1865D

Formation of Southwest Pacific Island Arc-Trench and Mountain Systems: Plate or Global-Vertical Tectonics?
Author(s): Wolfgang Krebs (2)
Abstract:
If one takes into account active as well as remnant or inactive trenches and island arcs,
the southwest Pacific island arc-trench system (New Zealand, Fiji plateau, New Guinea area,
Banda arc, Philippines) is a complex of bilateral symmetrical structures. As such it is generally comparable
with mountain belts; hence foredeeps and deep-sea trenches, crystalline belts and volcanic arcs,
and intermediate furrows and interarc basins, respectively, are equivalent structures.

The southwest Pacific island arcs, back-deeps, and interarc basins represent a postorogenic (subsequent)
stage and are characterized by subsidence and inversion of former intermediate massifs. The active
deep-sea trenches form narrow foredeeps in a late geosynclinal stage.
The origin of the southwest Pacific island arc-trench systems specifically and of mountain belts in general
is explained in terms of the hypothesis of global vertical tectonics.

The key areas for understanding the mountain belts and island arc-trench systems are the intermediate
massifs, intermediate furrows, and interarc basins which represent the top of diapir-like upwelling material
from the asthenosphere.

These subcrustal asthenoliths are characterized by crustal thinning, extension, inversion structures,
high mean heat flow, deep earthquakes, positive gravity anomalies, extrusion of mantle-derived
tholeiite basalts, and intrusion of ultramafic massifs.

The forces caused by the rising of asthenoliths are primarily vertical; horizontal stresses of secondary origin
are gravity controlled. Accretion ("cratonization") and destruction ("oceanization") of continental crust,
extension in the interarc basins and intermediate furrows and local shortening in the deep-sea trenches
and foredeeps are contemporaneous in island arc-trench systems and mountain belts.

Consequently the proposed model of global vertical tectonics is incompatible with the hypothesis
of plate tectonics.

Global vertical tectonics explains the evolution of island arc-trench systems and mountain belts
in a much simpler way than the hypothesis of plate tectonics, which needs some auxiliary assumptions
to interpret the bilaterally symmetrical mountain belts and the magmatic a d geophysical phenomena
behind the island arcs.

2.   A  mountain or mountains in the sea trying to be forced into the subduction.

Again there is only "theories" around this.

3.   The Liquidation of the upper mantle due to the propagation of volcanic activity in the Philippine plate

As the Volcanic activity propagates through the Plates movement (see Drawing above) the support
of the above crust would become weaker and my collapse due to internal thermal eddies.
Another diagram showing the Oceanic Trench Relationships...

So eventually one of these three phenomenon or all three could contribute to catastrophic crust failure
allowing a massive flow of Seawater downward in this region through the Trench Subduction.

I saw through Remote Viewing a huge section of the Sea subside producing a rift  some km wide
and probably more than  50 miles deep leaving a huge waterfall on either side of the Rift in the ocean.

So where would all this water go then ?

Through thermal interactions involving "Olivine".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivine

The mineral Olivine (when of gem quality, it is also called peridot and chrysolite),
is a magnesium iron silicate with the formula (Mg, Fe)2SiO4. It is a common mineral
in the Earth's subsurface but weathers quickly on the surface.

The ratio of magnesium and iron varies between the two endmembers of the solid solution series:
forsterite (Mg-endmember) and fayalite (Fe-endmember). Compositions of olivine are commonly expressed
as molar percentages of forsterite (Fo) and fayalite (Fa) (e.g., Fo70Fa30).

Forsterite has an unusually high melting temperature at atmospheric pressure, almost 1900 °C,
but the melting temperature of fayalite is much lower (about 1200 °C).

The melting temperature varies smoothly between the two endmembers, as do other properties.
Olivine incorporates only minor amounts of elements other than oxygen, silicon, magnesium and iron.

Manganese and nickel commonly are the additional elements present in highest concentrations.
Olivine gives its name to the group of minerals with a related structure (the olivine group)
which includes tephroite (Mn2SiO4), monticellite (CaMgSiO4) and kirschsteinite (CaFeSiO4).

A Scientific article about this....

Olivine Hydration in the Deep Upper Mantle: Effects of Temperature and Silica Activity   
J. R. Smyth1*, D. J. Frost2, F. Nestola2,3, C. M. Holl1, and G. Bromiley4
1Department of Geological Sciences, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309 USA.   2Bayerisches Geoinstitut, Universität Bayreuth, 95440 Bayreuth, Germany.  3Dipartimento di Mineralogia e Petrologia, Università di Padova, Corso Garibaldi 37, I-35137 Padova, Italy.  4Department of Earth Sciences, University of Cambridge, Downing Street, Cambridge, CB2 3EQ, UK

NOTE;
In fact, olivine alone could sequester an amount of water nearly equivalent to the entire volume
of the ocean in just the upper 410 km of the mantle.

As a result of vast amounts of Seawater entering into the Mantle being absorbed by the Olivine a drop
in temperature takes place and the Trenches close leaning the Seas trapped under the Earth's Crust.

Due to the mechanics involving heat being generated by Gravity and the movement of the magma like material etc. inside the planet temperature rises again over thousands of years until pressures rise
to the point where the Oceanic ridges explode into catastrophic activity one again and water explodes
under high pressure into the atmosphere only to fall as rain once again flooding the Earth once again
forming the seas again.

For those interested in ancient writings and the possibilities of such phenomena having been reported
in biblical writings.

Here is some indication regarding this phenomena in history in the form of ancient writings.

Although many have tried to make a religion out of such writings does NOT mean theyb are in fact religious writings.

I view such writings as ONLY historical writings written by those who awoke toyhis in one way or other.

So 1st we can find possible references to such events in the Books of ENOCH.

The Book of E’NOCH I-XXXVI Chapter 1 verses 5 to 8

05.   And all shall be smitten with fear, And the watchers shall quake,

The Watchers refer to the partitions of LIFE experiencing this Program (Earth & Universe)
NOT to be confused with Angels or even Aliens etc.

And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the Earth.

06.    And the high mountains shall be shaken, And the high hills shall be made low,
And shall melt like wax before the flame,

Sounds like an Earthquake causing subsidence to me...

07.    And the Earth shall wholly rent in sunder,
And all that is upon the Earth shall perish,

"Rent in Sunder", sounds like that Trench/s opening to me !

And there shall be a judgement upon all men.

08. But with the righteous He will make peace, and will protect the elect,
and mercy shall be upon them. And they shall all belong to GOD, And they shall be prospered,
and they shall all be blessed. And HE will help them all, and LIGHT shall appear unto them,
and He will make peace with them.

So this according to these writings would take place Quote;

2. ................ I  heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw,
but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come.

We can find similar descriptions in the Book of the Prophet ISAIAH (O.T.) Chapter 24 Quote;

Put aside any religious thoughts and just see the writings for what is plainly written !

1.    Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste,
and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

The Earth's Inversion ? Which I also say through "Remote Viewing".
I saw the Sun come out of the West !

2.     And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant,
so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller;
as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.

3    The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled:
for the LORD hath spoken this word.

See the books of E'NOCH re. where I have quoted from the Books of E'NOCH in the above text.

4.    The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away,
the haughty people of the earth do languish.

5.    The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws,
changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6.    Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate:
therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

7.    The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merryhearted do sigh.

8     The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth.

9.    They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it.

10.     The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.

11.     There is a crying for wine in the streets; all joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone.

12.     In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction.

13.     When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be
as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.

14.     They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD,
they shall cry aloud from the sea.

15.     Wherefore glorify ye the LORD in the fires, even the name of the LORD God of Israel
in the isles of the sea.

16.     From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous.
But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously;
yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.

17.    Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

18.     And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear
shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken
in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

19.     The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved,
the earth is moved exceedingly.

20.     The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage;
and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

21.     And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host
of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22. And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit,
and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23. Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts
shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

And in The Revelation of Jesus Christ in Chapter 12 verse 15 and 16 Quote;

15.     And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman,
that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

I saw a huge amount of water racing across the pacific ocean in both directions. and sweeping over entire continents.

16     And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth,
and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Sounds very much like the waters retracting and going down through those trenches to me !

In “The Gospel According to LUKE” Chapter 21 verse 11 Quote;

11.    And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences;
and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Such as seeing the Souls “Processing System” and its workings ? (From Heaven)

And in verses 25 and 26 Quote;

25.   And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars;
and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26.     Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming
on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Again the above refers to very rough seas !

And in the “The First Book of Moses called Genesis” Chapter 7 Verses 11 and 12 Quote;

11.    In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day
of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up,
and the windows of heaven were opened.

12.     And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.

And again in Chapter 8 verse 2 and 3 the fountains are mentioned again. Quote;

2. The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped,
and the rain from heaven was restrained;

3. And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated.

Could these “Fountains” have been the “Oceanic Ridges” ?

I think so !
So yes, biblically speaking there does appear to be record of these evens both from the Past and to take place in the future.

The great flood does appear to be describing water shooting up from the Ridges (Referred to as the “Fountains of the Deep”) into the atmosphere and coming down as rain to flood the Earth
and receding a little, to leave Oceans present on the Earth.

And in the Book of E'NOCH referring to the Earth being Quote;

07.    And the Earth shall wholly rent in sunder, And all that is upon the Earth shall perish,

So what are the chances Global warming etc. is indeed leading up to these events mentioned in the Books
of  E'NOCH and in the N.T. writings ?

Very high in my opinion even though I am NOT a religious person following the Roman interpretation
of the writings or the churches of humans.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 01:06:17 am by The Matrix Traveller »

• Gold 253
I am hoping the above article will stimulate some discussion, and that others may find more evidence,
in "ancient writings" also referring to the above article.

Interested in others finding additional scientific evidence as well.

• Gold 253
As to the "time/s" that the seas will relocate once again under the Earth's Crust can be found
in ancient writings.

This is given as a "Flag" in future history and involves an attack on Syria by a northern country,
and during this invasion this county is troubled by another northern Power (Country) perhaps
Russia and eastern Power perhaps China. And at some point about this time these events
are clamed to take place. (According to these Historical writings)

Note the writings say this Inading northern Country, (Power) will be "Troubled" by other 2 Powers,
and does NOT say, these other 2 powers would be at War with this Power (Country)
which invades Syria.

The "War" or "Invasion" itself, has NO connection with these changes and only serves as a "Flag" in History.

Note the USA is about to make an air strike on Syria, whether right or wrong is NOT the issue here.

But rather this event is a "Flag" in history, involving the Earth and human species..

IF these writings are interpreted correctly, then we are about to witness the Relocation of the Seas,
once again.

The writings really involve, records of what "Remote Viewers" witnessed back in ancient times.

As for an end of the "7,000 year period" mentioned in these historical writings, is yet about
1,000 years away.   :)

If the change takes place soon regarding the seas, a change in the human genome also takes place,
and the earth is absent of "War" and "Death" for the next 1,000 years, approximately.

It will take a thread on its own to describe what takes place, HOW and WHY this will take place
at a time in the future.  :)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 06:02:56 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

• Gold 253
Could the Earth be Inverted according to ancient Writings ?

Absolutely....  Watch this Video below...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y1zyEPK5bQM[/youtube]

So a "Rotating Mass" can be rolled over or "Inverted", without the mass having to Stop then start again
in reverse Rotation contrary to many peoples belief !

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter