collapse

Author Topic: Holographic Planes & Blue Beam  (Read 83013 times)

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
Re: Holographic Planes & Blue Beam
« Reply #345 on: August 18, 2016, 10:36:02 am »
Some weirdness that I'll be returning to

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline funbox

• Gold 117
« Reply #346 on: August 18, 2016, 01:55:38 pm »

you mean the incessant whining voice weirdness? yes I thought that odd

funbox

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #347 on: August 18, 2016, 05:26:45 pm »
Was there any debris at the crash site?

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #348 on: August 20, 2016, 04:10:44 am »

No, just a big ditch from what I'm aware - and no bodies.

My sources inform me that there was the original flight, and then a decoy.

But I need to clarify the timeline and maneuvers. 

One plane was apparently spotted hanging upside down in the air. Planes cant do that can they?  ???

Like, sitting there, "hanging"
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 04:19:03 am by Sinny »

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #349 on: August 20, 2016, 09:01:56 am »
One plane was apparently spotted hanging upside down in the air. Planes cant do that can they?  ???
No.  :)

Apparently there was body parts...

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #350 on: August 20, 2016, 09:16:10 am »
Ahh, well the witness testimony I watched stated otherwise.

Also, apparently the a number of coroners are compromised by elite handlers into feeding us hogwash, just like the coroner who was clearly speaking out of his ass at Sandy Hook.

Check out these crisis actors on 9/11 - (This "witness" is literally being handled by the Men in Black)

This one's a major BLOOPER (in the original of this, you can actually see two other crisis actors laughing in the background) Note that she states she works at TD waterhouse, TD Waterhouse is one of the companies involved in the World Trade Center Insurance scam.

Here's the compromised medical examiner dealing with Sandy Hook

Crisis actor caught out at Sandy Hook:

ABEL DANGER reports that all false flags are accompanied by false "News Injections" in sync with the events, naturally.

According to Eric Darton, author of "Divided We Stand" (Biography of the Twin Towers circa 1999) from the 1993 bombings, 50,000 workers were displaced and 350 tenants were RELOCATED OUTSIDE THE WTC.

Also excerpted from the book:

"The Port Authority closed out the 1990s with a stream of press releases announcing the rental of unimaginably huge quantities of trade center office space to "cutting-edge" firms like Sun Microsystems. Yet around the complex a million square feet stood empty, and the buildings originally intended as great catalyzing chambers of world trade were, by degrees, transforming into a kind of disjunctive real estate layer-cake. One story above the carpeted, wood-paneled offices of a Japanese securities firm, a group of artists filled bare walls with boldly colored images and hung sculptures from the exposed ceiling girders of a vast echoing cavern. As part of a Lower Manhattan Cultural Council program that turned some of the vacant space in the towers over to artists rent-free, 40,000 square feet of concrete floor lay paint-spattered and strewn with the raw materials of a creative urge that has never been easily reconciled with the imperatives of a bottom line. "

After the '93 World Trade Center Bombings most companies wanted OUT - for numerous reasons, the buildings were practically worthless, and useless.

How odd then that just a few years prior to 9/11 a number of dubious companies all wanted IN. Including but not limited to TD Waterhouse, Sidley Austin, Sun Microsoft Systems and many many "ghost corporations". Plus, all these companies are up to their necks in protecting and facilitating the Clinton Machine, BTW.

I was randomly checking out some of these lease holders and ghost corporations not long ago and came across yet another planted "survivor story" , this "survivor" claims to have worked for "Baseline Financial Services" , and this is her story:

Lara Lundstrom Clarke's life was saved by a Sliding Doors chance encounter with Gwyneth Paltrow on September 11, 2001.

It was one of those pristine blue-sky New York mornings, and Lara Lundstrom, a 24-year-old account manager at Baseline Financial Services, decided to rollerblade on the Hudson before work. She knew if she was quick, she could get in some sweat time and make it to her job on the 77th floor of Tower 2 of the World Trade Center by 9:00 am.

After a quick shower she donned her work attire, an Ann Taylor Loft grey skirt and blouse, slipped on a pair of low kitten heels, grabbed her purse and ran out the door. Of course making it in time for her 1/9 train meant she had to jaywalk across 7th street to Christopher Street station. No problem, she’d made a habit of that.

“It was one of those mornings that felt good, you had a little skip in your step. What the heck - I always cut across 7th Avenue. Then all of the sudden a silver Mercedes SUV came barreling down towards me.

"I stopped and they screeched to a halt. Then it developed in to one of those classic who-goes-first situations. It got ridiculous. Then I made eye contact with the Mercedes driver. OMG it was Gwyneth Paltrow.

"I knew she lived down the street, so it made sense. She waved me across, I crossed and she continued on her way. At least if I was late for work I had a story to tell.”

She raced to the subway, hurtled down the stairs to the platform only to watch the doors of the 1/9 slam shut.

She had no idea she had just experienced her own real life Sliding Doors moment, the movie starring Paltrow about a chance romantic encounter that depended on whether or not she caught a subway train.

"At that time I was annoyed at everything that had made me late that day, including Gwyneth Paltrow," Lara recalls.

At 8:47am, the moment she headed up from the subway to the concourse in the Twin Towers the first plane hit. She heard a man shouting: ‘“Get down, get back in the subway, there’s a bomb." Lara, along with hundreds of others, were pushed back down underground onto the subway platform.

Lara recalls, “It was total chaos being stuck in the basement of a building. All I could think about then was my parents and if I died, what it would do to them. My heart was racing, I was paralyzed. I couldn’t even speak. 'Get me outside, I need to be outside.'”

Eventually they were let out into Vesey Street, where a female police officer was yelling out directions and telling her to get away from the Towers.

“I looked up and there was a big gaping hole in the World Trade Center. I stood for a minute and then I realized what I was seeing, and there were people jumping. It was horrible because you could see them hanging on to the outside of the building, praying they wouldn’t have to do it.”

It is a sight that haunts her to this day.

At 9:02 in the morning, as Lara walked up Church St., a tremendous rumble and explosion caused her to look back.

"That was the worst thing I’ve ever seen in my life - my office exploded.”

While Lara did not actually see the second plane fly into the building, she saw her floors rupture into a ball of flames. Still unsure of what she was witnessing, Lara fell to her knees, started dry heaving, certain that everyone she knew and loved in her company was dead.

It was only towards the end of the day, thanks to the Internet, that she learned that the majority of her coworkers had miraculously survived. Given the fact that the plane’s wing sheared through her office, it was astonishing that just four of the 170 staff on duty perished.

Bullpoop, Bullpoop, Bullpoop.

Oops, careful George!

How do you think my sleuthing skills are coming along? ;)

« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 09:50:18 am by Sinny »

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #351 on: August 20, 2016, 10:03:38 am »
Surely it's easy to check whether someone really had a kid at Sandy Hook?  There must be proof of that.  I know it's hard to check random passers by being interviewed but a married couple with a kid at a school will have:-

Birth Certificates for husband and wife.
Marriage certificate
Birth certificate for child.
School records
Death certificate

Or the documents don't exist.

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #352 on: August 20, 2016, 10:06:20 am »
Surely it's easy to check whether someone really had a kid at Sandy Hook?  There must be proof of that.  I know it's hard to check random passers by being interviewed but a married couple with a kid at a school will have:-

Birth Certificates for husband and wife.
Marriage certificate
Birth certificate for child.
School records
Death certificate

Or the documents don't exist.

Try and find em... 

A number of people are under the impression that Sandy Hook School was actually closed for a couple of years prior to the Sandy Hook event. - Then hastily demolished immediately after  ::)

Scripted, scripted, scripted

« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 10:31:30 am by Sinny »

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #353 on: August 20, 2016, 10:36:34 am »
9/11 Report Omissions - PDF Search Terms

9/11 Experiments - experiments you can do yourself to check out the Nine Eleven Official Conspiracy Theory. We check for search terms, and how many times they appear in the 3 major 9/11 reports by the Bush Commission and NIST. "Ace Elevator", "Larry Silverstein", and "Securacom" were not even mentioned, much less investigated.

LVI Services, the company that did the asbestos removal, was also left out of the 9/11 Report. Asbestos was only mentioned a few times, although this was a major problem with the World Trade Center towers. It had to be fixed by law, or the towers would have to come down anyway. Work above the ceiling panels by the steel beams would be the perfect "cover" for planting explosives.

Times Mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report NIST Report WTC 1&2 NIST Report WTC 7

Ace Elevator 0 0 0
A.C.E. 0 0 0
Elevator 33 108 13
Otis Elevator 0 0 0
Otis Air Force Base many
Larry Silverstein 0 0 1 Contributors to the Investigation
Silverstein (properties) 2 in 1 paragraph 0 4+1 Contributors to the Investigation
SecuraCom 0 0 0
SecuriCom 0 0 0
StrateSec 0 0 0
LVI 0 0 0

Download and try it for yourself.
http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/... Bush Commission
http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.... WTC 7
http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.... WTC 1 & 2

For more information: http://911Experiments.com/reports

"ACE Elevator Company 9/11 - Questions and Research

How could explosives be planted in the WTC?

By Rick Shaddock, ANETA

Writing Team (Article under construction, new info from Ry) Although we do not know exactly how explosives could have been planted in the World Trade Center prior to 9/11, without detection, we do know two things for sure. Other possible explanations were not considered in the 9/11 Commission or NIST Reports. Key people were not even mentioned in the final reports.

The possibility of controlled demolition was not seriously considered in the Nine Eleven Official Conspiracy Theory (NEOCT). There were workers with unfettered access to parts of the builds that were perfect for the planting of explosives, such as in the elevators shafts next to the vertical support columns, and above the ceiling panels next to the horizontal beams. There were also fireproofing renovation workers.

Dr. Niels Harrit has estimated that it would take "tons" of explosives to demolish the buildings. Demolition experts such as Tom Sullivan have said that it would be quite easy to plant them, if a group had access to the elevator shafts, next to the core columns.

Workers had access to unoccupied areas by day, and in occupied areas by night, and on week ends. Workers from the A.C.E. Elevator Company in the WTC elevator shafts from 1994 until 9/11/2001 were not even mentioned in the final reports. Neither was LVI Services, working on the asbestos removal project. Nor were the fireproofing workers. (See video)

The words "Ace elevator" or "A.C.E." (herein ACE) are not found anywhere in the PDF files of the 9/11 Commission or NIST reports, although "elevator" appears multiple times. You can check this out for yourself. The names of the security company, "Securacom" renamed "Stratesec", are not found either. If the security company cannot be trusted, than there are many ways the explosives could be brought in. The building owner is also key. The landlord, Larry Silverstein is only mentioned in the WTC 7 report, as a contributor. http://911Experiments.com/reports.

With the assistance of Frank Lowy, Paul Eisenberg, and Ronald Lauder, Larry the N.Y. Port Authority turned over the management to Silverstein Properties. He hired the Jewish firm Kroll for security.

Kevin Ryan has well researched who had access to the WTC towers in his article. http://911review.com/articles/ryan/d...access_p1.html

According to Dennis Cimino, interviewed on Dr. James Fetzer's show, there were many fake sounding names on the list of renovators of the World Trade Center.

This report will focus on ACE.

ACE got the WTC contract, the biggest elevator project in history, There was an article "Drive to the Top" in the trade magazine Elevator World about the ACE project.

Elevator modernization would be the perfect cover for the planting of explosives. Tom Sullivan, who worked for Controlled Demolition Inc., said that the elevator shafts, next to the load bearing columns, would be the perfect place.

http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-se...livan-eso.html

NEOCT supporters may say "people would have seen A.C.E. Elevator planting explosives in the shafts". But building occupants, except for A.C.E. workers and StrateSec security, could not look in the elevator shafts. As an experiment you can do, just try to get permission to look in the shafts. I could not even look in one that I partly own.

A.C.E. Elevator Company went bankrupt in 2006. How could ACE go bankrupt, if they were skilled enough to get the largest contract in history? Presumably they got paid, because Larry Silverstein was fully insured, received over $4 billion, and there are no records of ACE suing Larry. Some NEOCT supporters may say: "ACE is still in business. So there is nothing suspicious about them". But that is not true. http://www.nysb.uscourts.gov/sites/d...52_opinion.pdf

The Ace Elevator LLC started 2011 is not the same company, as verified with a phone interview with Daniel Boyle. He serves Philadelphia and the address on his web site is a residential house in NJ. I wanted to know why would anyone take on the name that would expose them to bill collector phone calls? Dan innocently took the name to be near the top of alphabetical listings, not to try to get ACE's customers. Dan said he is annoyed by a lot of conspiracy calls about the former company, "completely different people." (So let's not bother him any more.)

Dan says that he heard "there was a labor dispute that day, or in that time frame, and the members of that company, about 50 of them, were pulled out to a union meeting to discuss some business. You know, I think that is the only reason none of the other elevator guys got hurt." He suggested following up with the International Union of Elevator Constructors Local 1 Union in New York for more information about that meeting. www.localoneiuec.com Here is his phone interview."

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #355 on: August 20, 2016, 06:24:35 pm »

This woman stated during the video that she saw white fiberglass in the pit.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 07:46:17 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #356 on: August 21, 2016, 08:04:05 am »
This woman stated during the video that she saw white fiberglass in the pit.
Drone?

Offline SinnyRedux

• Gold 2
« Reply #357 on: June 14, 2021, 02:26:02 pm »
62, 000 views..... Nice, lol.
That's not a chip on my shoulder, that's a foot on my neck" - Malcolm X

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99