collapse

Author Topic: “EARTHQUAKES ARE CAUSED BY THE JEANS-WEARING WOMEN”  (Read 2225 times)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
“EARTHQUAKES ARE CAUSED BY THE JEANS-WEARING WOMEN”
« on: May 30, 2015, 08:52:15 pm »
“EARTHQUAKES ARE CAUSED BY THE JEANS-WEARING WOMEN”

Couldn't find the thread with the other Saudi Wisdom videos I will move it later. This is the latest crazyness

Maulana Fazlur Rehman: “From earthquakes to inflation are caused by the Jeans-Wearing Women”

Islamabad: Jamiat Ulema-e-Islami Fazl (JUI-F) Chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman following the Friday sermon requested the armed forces of Pakistan to launch a military operation against “jeans-wearing women” all over Pakistan in a press conference at a local hotel in Islamabad. Fazlur Rehman while highlighting the demerits of an operation against the Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) said that the Taliban were not Pakistan’s enemy and the forces needed to target the real enemies of Pakistan.

http://sheikyermami.com/2015/05/earthquakes-are-caused-by-the-jeans-wearing-women/

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
Re: “EARTHQUAKES ARE CAUSED BY THE JEANS-WEARING WOMEN”
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 03:23:32 am »
Why don't they just say, "I'm a complete idiot and the World would be a better place without me alive."  Moron!

space otter

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 06:43:51 am »

there are morons everywhere...I think their genes should be studied....

I was at a gathering years ago and tornadoes were happening in the Midwest and one study woman
said.. you know why they happen there don't you?.....I thought she had some weather info
so I said why?
she replied  it's the mobile homes they attract the tornadoes...
I just walked away

and on the other hand I truly believe that if all women were educated the wars would be stopped..
and the world would be dramatically changed
there is a reason that these religions want women to be barefoot and pregnant

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 07:30:39 am »
“From earthquakes to inflation are caused by the Jeans-Wearing Women”

That was no earthquake....probably just a tremor in his pants.  :P

Let's not forget this other fellow...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqGt0YV1AMQ[/youtube]
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 07:34:01 am by Ellirium113 »

Offline Dyna

• Gold 127
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 09:53:20 am »
I assume he is referring to God punishing the world for the blatant seuality? Very like Christians who say San Francisco earthquakes are caused by Gay and Lesbians!

Sad we don't all look like that in jeans! :'(

I was pretty close when young though!
When the debate is lost,
slander becomes the tool of the loser.
Socrates

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2015, 10:59:38 am »
I assume he is referring to God punishing the world for the blatant seuality? Very like Christians who say San Francisco earthquakes are caused by Gay and Lesbians!

Well I have a theory that they invented the Burka because they can't look at a woman without thinking RAPE...  seems all the news stories are about that is some form...

But to keep it fair...

Pat Robertson: Gay Men Out To Recruit Minors

Pat Robertson fielded a question from a “The 700 Club” viewer today who wondered what she should do about a relationship her son is having with a married man who attends her church. While the viewer didn’t specify her son’s age, besides saying that he lives at home and that she is a widow, Robertson assumed that the son was a minor and claimed that the married man was “a pedophile” who should be held accountable by church elders.

This led Robertson to launch into a larger rant about how gay men are bent on recruiting children into homosexuality.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/pat-robertson-gay-men-out-recruit-minors

Sad we don't all look like that in jeans! :'(
I was pretty close when young though!

Got any old pictures?

Bwahahahahaha

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2015, 11:02:10 am »
Let's not forget this other fellow...

And his buddy :D

Iraqi TV Debate: Is the Earth Flat?

[youtube]wppjYDj9JUc[/youtube]

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2015, 11:10:46 am »
there are morons everywhere...I think their genes should be studied....

Hmmm good point... do we dissect them first like we do Aliens?

::)

Is it the jeans  errr genes? or is it something in the water today because it seems Morons are multiplying extremely fast... either that or Hu-mons are devolving

she replied  it's the mobile homes they attract the tornadoes...
I just walked away

She may be on to something :P Trailer homes attract floods too :D

and on the other hand I truly believe that if all women were educated the wars would be stopped..
and the world would be dramatically changed
there is a reason that these religions want women to be barefoot and pregnant

Why because they would talk about it forever and not get anything done? :P But seriously  I look at the women today in American politics... and I have to disagree with you on this one

Now in the interest of Fair Play in case anyone says I am picking on Muslims... no I am merely collecting candidates for the DARWIN awards.

Pat Robertson says aliens are impossible because God just wouldn’t allow it

On Wednesday, Pat Robertson spent time on “The 700 Club” telling NASA not to waste money going to Mars or searching for life beyond Earth. Why? Well because in Robertson’s non-expert opinion there’s nothing out there in space besides “barren rocks” and “gaseous balls.”

“This planet is where God has got an experiment in what he wants to have accomplished,” Robertson stated. “But somehow, people want to spend a lot of money to go to Mars! I don’t want to think that Mars is someplace I want to visit, and it would take a lot of money to get there!”

http://www.salon.com/2015/02/25/pat_robertson_to_nasa_dont_explore_mars_earth_is_gods_experiment_with_life/

[youtube]WhyFlZQql8U[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=21&v=WhyFlZQql8U

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2015, 11:17:51 am »
Okay back to the jeans and Rape thang :P

This one is interesting because it was posted first by Huffington Post and their video has already been removed

Saudi Historian Says U.S. Women Drive Because They Don't Care If They're Raped

A Saudi Arabian historian trying to justify the nation's ban on female drivers says women who drive in other countries such as the United States don't care if they're raped and that sexual violence "is no big deal to them."

Saleh al-Saadoon claimed in a recent TV interview that women can be raped when a car breaks down, but unlike other countries, Saudi Arabia protects its women from that risk by not allowing them to drive in the first place, according to a translation posted online by the Middle East Media Research Institute.

"They don't care if they are raped on the roadside, but we do," al-Saadoon said on Saudi Rotana Khalijiyya TV.

“Hold on. Who told you they don’t care about getting raped on the roadside?” asked the host, a woman who is not named in the transcript.

“It’s no big deal for them beyond the damage to their morale,” al-Saadoon replied. “In our case, however, the problem is of a social and religious nature.”

Two other guests on the show -- a man and a woman -- appeared to be in shock over his comments. Al-Saadoon said they were out of touch.

"They should listen to me and get used to what society thinks," al-Saadoon said.

Since the rape argument didn't seem to be convincing anyone, al-Saadoon tried another approach, claiming that women are treated "like queens" in Saudi Arabia because they are driven around by the men of the family and male chauffeurs. That led the host to ask if he wasn't afraid that women might be raped by their chauffeurs.

Al-Saadoon agreed.

"There is a solution, but the government officials and the clerics refuse to hear of it," he said. "The solution is to bring in female foreign chauffeurs to drive our wives."

That caused the female host to laugh and cover her face with her palm.

"Female foreign chauffeurs?" she said. "Seriously?"

Saudi women face serious penalties if they are caught driving, including lashing. Two women who defied the ban on driving last year, Loujain al-Hathloul and Maysa al-Amoudi, are being tried in a court that handles terror cases.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/09/saudi-women-drivers_n_6649896.html

This take on it from the Turks is awesome  He even uses the Ferengi term Hu-mon  Bwahahaha

[youtube]dMZh9riV5kQ[/youtube]

Here is a segment of the original

[youtube]x7zke3YQeZY[/youtube]

« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:19:28 am by zorgon »

space otter

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2015, 11:22:47 am »

Why because they would talk about it forever and not get anything done? :P But seriously  I look at the women today in American politics... and I have to disagree with you on this one

I am not referring to women in politics..although they aren’t any worst than the men

I am saying with education men would not as easily enslave women
that women would raise  sons in a different way

not all women would be intellectual or political..or talk less..

there would still be morons in all sizes, shapes and sexes

.but they would be less of a victim of men in general
that alone would be a huge change in how things got done

so make fun all you want.. but it doesn’t impress as much as you think it does

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2015, 12:07:56 pm »
Is it the jeans  errr genes? or is it something in the water today because it seems Morons are multiplying extremely fast... either that or Hu-mons are devolving
I think that with the Internet, morons are like bad news, they spread fast.  ;D

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2015, 12:47:50 pm »
I am saying with education men would not as easily enslave women
that women would raise  sons in a different way

Perhaps  but we have to remember that women's freedom is a very recent thing on this planet and mostly in a few Western nations (save a few exceptions that still have a Matriarchal system

not all women would be intellectual or political..or talk less..
there would still be morons in all sizes, shapes and sexes

Unfortunately yes  There never seems to be a shortage of Morons  but in the past we didn't let them get on the TV to make pronouncements or elect them to office :D

.but they would be less of a victim of men in general
that alone would be a huge change in how things got done

I would love to believe that  really I would but I have seen women as bosses in the work place. The one that weaseled her way into Sho Link (the company I worked for) used sex to get to the top then favored her family above union long time worker (she was caught, ousted but Sho Link had to pay a fine of 10,000 plus pay every one of us that was at home while her clan worked the same hours

One of our Chinese contracts brought workers to the show  Union rules say they cannot work  The Chinese guys told me that if they don't work their boss who they call Dragon Lady will not bring them back  When they come to the US they make 300.00 per show  In Chine 30.00 US is a weeks wages.   Dragon Lady is really a nice person but a strict boss for them :P  I solved the problem but that is another story

My wife  every job she ever had with a female boss she was fired from.

It seems the need to show they are better than a man at the job still holds sway It SHOULDN'T but it does

Hopefully it will change in time  but no I am not making jokes  just observing what is going on around me

As far as I am concerned let the Women run the world if they want  I will stay home and cook :P Men are better cooks anyway LOL

Offline Dyna

• Gold 127
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2015, 01:41:21 pm »

Got any old pictures?

Bwahahahahaha

All of my photos were stolen, never buy expensive albums! >:(

(first ever picture of me on the internet)

Well if I can load it here is a slightly blurred me in my own design without pattern, thus not authentic... renaissance dress when I was 36 :-[ Had not added my undersleeves yet the front center was gold and the sleeves gold, the hairpiece is authentic and gold.

http://s1167.photobucket.com/user/dyna145/media/whole%20me%20costume_zpsvjxk6g4r.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 01:47:09 pm by Dyna »
When the debate is lost,
slander becomes the tool of the loser.
Socrates

space otter

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2015, 01:58:48 pm »

you are categorizing all women from those you know ..those working with the current system.which is very unlevel.
 I can give you a whole bunch of stories from the other end too..
fact was that I was told if I turned in one very sexually aggressive boss I would never work again.
fact that I did the job of two guys and still didn’t get the pay of one
fact I started my own business and changed it for me....because I could..
fact is  few are that lucky
do I think all men are pigs..no I do not.. I try really hard to take each person as they present and
not taint them with previous experiences..does it always work.. hell no..but I try

but I was not referencing work experiences...

what I was saying and will continue to shout about is that if women.. all women were given even a basic education
the world would change and change quickly

would we still have bullies and insensitive folk and corrupt folk.. of course..
I’m not stupid enough to think
the whole blasted world would be sugarplums and flowers
I was speaking specifically to his comment

the system of men using religion to keep women as slaves has to end
just what are these men afraid of?

would they be declaring that women wearing jeans cause earthquakes if they didn’t have stupid religion to use

he asked the armed forces to launch a military operation against women who wear jeans all over Pakistan.

are you f**k**g kidding me

the scream you hear is mine

http://www.epictimes.com/2015/05/women-wearing-jeans-cause-earthquakes/

During a press conference at a local hotel in Islamabad, Jamiat Ulema-e-Islami Fazl (JUI-F) Chief Maulana Fazlur Rehman asked the Pakistani  armed forces to launch a military operation against women who wear jeans all over Pakistan.

According to Rehman, the immodesty of women is the cause behind earthquakes, inflation and all the other kinds of disasters.

He went on to say that a woman who is not covered like a ‘sack of flour’ is a mobile weapon of mass destruction for her state and that Pakistan has multitude of such nuclear missiles in all its major cities. He also blamed ‘immodest women’ for the Baluchistan crisis, lack of energy supply and the deteriorating security situation in Pakistan.

Read the full story at newindianexpress.com.

http://www.storypick.com/weapons-of-mass-destruction/
In a time when the world is shaken with devastating earthquakes one after another, a Pakistani political leader chose to blame women for all these disasters.

Maulana Fazlur Rehman, the chief of the Pakistani Islamic political party Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Fazl (JUI-F), said in a press conference in Islamabad that the chief cause of earthquakes is “jeans-wearing women”.
He angrily said to the press that,“From earthquakes to inflation all kinds of disasters are caused by the immodesty of women. A woman that is not covered like a sack of flour is a walking and talking weapon of mass destruction for her state. And Pakistan has a multitude of such nuclear missiles in all its major cities”.
Saying “Pakistan’s sovereignty and the security of the citizens are at stake”, he openly requested the Prime Minister and the Army Chief to take military action against ‘immodest’ Pakistani women who are leading the country astray by ‘wearing jeans’.

So much for women empowerment!

« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 02:08:32 pm by space otter »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2015, 03:15:00 pm »

Well DANG that fits right in to the Island :D  I really need to start recruiting again.  Too bad they were stolen...

But one thing about Medieval gowns and cloaks  As we age they still make us look good :D

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter