collapse

Author Topic: “Going After” the Islamic State. Guess Who is Behind the Caliphate Project?  (Read 5465 times)

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
The Islamic State (IS) is portrayed as an Enemy of America and the Western world.

With the support of America’s indefectible British ally, President Barack Obama has ordered a series of US bombing raids on Iraq allegedly with a view to defeating the rebel army of the Islamic State (IS).

“We will not waver in our determination to confront the Islamic State … If terrorists think we will weaken in the face of their threats they could not be more wrong.” (Barack Obama and David Cameron, Strengthening the NATO alliance, op ed published in the London Times, September 4, 2014, emphasis added)

But Who is behind the Islamic State Project?

In a bitter irony,  until recently the rebels of the Islamic State, formerly known as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) were heralded as Syria’s “opposition freedom fighters” committed to “restoring democracy” and unseating the secular government of Bashar al Assad.

And who was behind  the jihadist insurgency in Syria?

Those who ordered the bombing campaign are those who are behind the Caliphate Project.

The Islamic State (IS) militia, which is currently the alleged target of  a US-NATO bombing campaign under a “counter-terrorism” mandate, was and continues to be supported covertly by the United States and its allies.

In other words, the Islamic State (IS) is a creation of US intelligence with the support of Britain’s MI6, Israel’s Mossad, Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Saudi Arabia’s General Intelligence Presidency (GIP), Ri’?sat Al-Istikhb?r?t Al-’?mah ( ????? ??????????? ???????). Moreover, according to Israeli intelligence sources (Debka) NATO in liaison with the Turkish High Command has been involved in the recruitment of jihadist mercenaries from the outset of the Syrian crisis in March 2011.

In relation to the Syrian insurgency, the Islamic State  fighters together with the Al Qaeda affiliated jihadist forces of the Al Nusrah Front are the foot soldiers of the Western military alliance. They are covertly supported by US-NATO-Israel. Their  mandate is to wage a terrorist insurgency against the government of Bashar al-Assad. The atrocities committed by Islamic State fighters in Iraq are similar to those committed in Syria.

As a result of media disinformation, Western public opinion is unaware that the Islamic State terrorists have from the very outset been supported by the United States and its allies.

The killings of innocent civilians by the Islamic State terrorists in Iraq are used to create a pretext and a justification for US military intervention on humanitarian grounds.  The bombing raids ordered by Obama, however, are not intended to eliminate the Islamic State, which constitutes a US “intelligence asset”. Quite the opposite, the US is targeting the civilian population as well as the Iraqi resistance movement.

The Role of Saudi Arabia and Qatar

Amply documented, US-NATO support to the Islamic State is channeled covertly through America’s staunchest allies: Qatar and Saudi Arabia. Acknowledged by the Western media, both Riyadh and Doha acting in liaison and on behalf of Washington have played (and continue to play) a central role in the financing the Islamic State (IS) as well as the recruitment, training and religious indoctrination of terrorist mercenary forces deployed in Syria.

According to London’s Daily Express “They [the Islamic State terrorists] had money and arms supplied by Qatar and Saudi Arabia.”

US Saudi connection

“The most important source of ISIS financing to date has been support coming out of the Gulf states, primarily Saudi Arabia but also Qatar, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates,” (According to Dr. Günter Meyer, Director of the Center for Research into the Arabic World at University of Mainz, Germany,  Deutsche Welle)

This money was channeled to ISIS terrorists fighting against government forces in Syria:

“Through allies such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the West [has] supported militant rebel groups which have since mutated into ISIS and other al?Qaeda connected militias. ( Daily Telegraph, June 12, 2014)

According to Robert Fisk, the IS caliphate project “has been bankrolled by Saudi Arabia”:

…[M]eet Saudi Arabia’s latest monstrous contribution to world history: the Islamist Sunni caliphate of Iraq and the Levant, conquerors of Mosul and Tikrit – and Raqqa in Syria – and possibly Baghdad, and the ultimate humiliators of Bush and Obama.

From Aleppo in northern Syria almost to the Iraqi-Iranian border, the jihadists of Isis and sundry other groupuscules paid by the Saudi Wahhabis – and by Kuwaiti oligarchs – now rule thousands of square miles. (Robert Fisk, The Independent,  June 12, 2014

Saudi Prison

In 2013, as part of its recruitment of terrorists, Saudi Arabia took the initiative of releasing prisoners on death row in Saudi jails.

A secret memo revealed that the prisoners were being “recruited” to join jihadist militia (including Al Nusrah and ISIS) to fight against government forces in Syria.

Saudi prison

The prisoners had reportedly been offered a deal — stay and be executed or fight against Assad in Syria. As part of the deal the prisoners were offered a “pardon and a monthly stipend for their families, who were allowed to stay in the Sunni Arab kingdom”.

Saudi officials apparently gave them a choice: decapitation or jihad? In total, inmates from Yemen, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Jordan, Somalia, Afghanistan, Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq, and Kuwait chose to go and fight in Syria.(See Global Research,  September 11, 2013)

“Volte Face”: About Turn

On September 11, 2014, coinciding with the commemoration of 9/11, the King of Saudi Arabia together with the Monarchs of the Gulf States announced their unbending commitment to support Obama’s holy war against the Islamic State (IS), which has and continues to be funded by Qatari and Saudi money as part of a carefully engineered intelligence operation.

Read more here: http://www.globalresearch.ca/going-after-the-islamic-state/5401439

Offline Wrabbit2000

• Gold 53
  • Just a fun loving kind of Rabbit.
I am curious on something, given the suggestion that Western powers knowingly and intentionally created Islamic State or supported the PHD who leads it?

To what end? What benefit would come? Islamic State is what they appear to be. I mean, this isn't a disinfo campaign by a force with very different motives than what they display. Islamic State is a simple, if brutal organization. They want to see the 3rd Caliphate formed to stretch from the Pakistani/Indian border to the Atlantic Ocean on the West Coast of Morroco and Western Sahara. (the maps they have published include India, they don't show stopping at the border...but I can't accept even they could see that as a serious possibility).

When they meet Western or Non-Islamic people, it seems there is a choice to be had. At the moment, a 3-way choice, but in time, that will drop to just 2 options IMO. First, you can convert to Islam and their very specific version of it. Second, you can submit to execution ...or not, and then be forced to submit. Third, and what won't last for long, you can offer them something or some service they desperately need at this moment, and they'll postpone #2 for now, if they get what they need from the arrangement.

The thing is, Non-Islamic means you are walking dead to these folks. Even us, here in America. Their vision is a global Islamic reality that comes out of the early aspirations of the Faith, back when "global" had a very different and much smaller context to it. They seem unmoved by the increase in size or challenge though, and appear to have every intention of giving it the 'good 'ol college try'.

I have no idea what specific and individual elements of our Government are doing. Some have gone totally insane for priorities and sense of self preservation from where I sit. Support outside rogue elements tho? Again...for what gain? To help the very force that will physically remove their heads for a TV camera if IS ever gets far enough to create the opportunity?

Backing the Contras against the Sandinista forces made sense (the fact Ortega is back as a sitting President, totally aside). Backing Saddam Hussein against Iran made sense in the context of the world during the 1980's. Neither of those groups would ever imagine, let alone openly declare their intent, to come to the United States and Europe to convert or kill all of us. These folks in IS do subscribe to that set of ideals and goals, and hence, Western support is the worst and most self defeating form of treason I believe I've ever heard suggested. The life a traitor causes to be lost will, in the end and with this group, be his own IMO.

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
Wrabbit2000 this should answer most of your questions. I have posted this video a couple of times but the importance of what is discussed on here can not be stressed enough.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SAZ5Dk9mmI[/youtube]

Some excerpts from the interview...

- Back to the question, I understand you’re telling me the main structure of Al-Qaeda does not exist anymore.. Are we talking now about schism? Can we say that (Daesh) ISIS is part of Al-Qaeda?

Nabeel Naiem: No, the old commanders have left the whole organization, only Ayman is left and around him a few we call them mentally retarded or crazy, Takfiri people.. But all the founders have left, some died and the others just left..

As for ISIS, it follows the ideology of Al-Qaeda organization, which was founded by Sayyed Imam Sherif and put it in his book Al Jamei Fi Talab Al-ilm Al Sharif (Bible of Seeking Honorable Learning), & it’s one of the most dangerous books circulated in the world, and it’s translated to all languages by the way, Kurdish, Urdu, Persian, Turkish.. etc.

- You say that ISIS is a branch of Al-Qaeda?

Nabeel Naiem: It adopts the ideology of Al-Qaeda. ISIS was established in 2006, we created Al-Qaeda since 1989.

- Explain to me now the position of Dr. Ayman Zawahri from ISIS and Abu Bakr Baghdadi (head of ISIS), what do they consider him?

Nabeel Naiem: He (Zawahri) asked Abu Bakr Baghdadi to pledge allegiance to him (as the Emir..) but Abu Bakr Baghdadi, since he’s basically a U.S. agent, told him: we are the people of cause, the cause of liberating Iraq, Syria and so.. You’re the one who should pledge allegiance to us, Ayman (Zawahri) refused so there was a dispute and a fight between them.

- How he is an American agent? Explain to us how?

Nabeel Naiem: It is known that the USA released him from prison and he spent 20 to 30 million US Dollars to establish these ISIS groups and the first ISIS camps were established in Jordan, and Jordan doesn’t allow camps for charity, when Jordan establish camps to train terrorist groups, it doesn’t do that out of good will and charity, these camps were supervised by the Marines, and the arming of ISIS is all American.. and how do they arrange their expenses? I was in charge of a camp of 120 men, we were spending thousands of thousands (of dollars).. food, drinks, weapons, munition, training..

- Excuse me, you’re talking about ISIS? You were in charge of an ISIS camp?

Nabeel Naiem: No, I am telling you I was once in charge of a camp of 120 men and we were spending that time thousands (of Dollars), imagine how much this ISIS is spending?! Let me tell you something.. The wounded from ISIS during (terrorist) operations, are they being treated here in Lebanon? No, neither in Syria, nor in Saudi nor in Egypt, where do they go? They go to Israel. Now as we speak there are 1,500 of ISIS & Nusra (Front) are in Tel Aviv hospitals.

Henry Kissinger wrote a memo in 1982 or 1984, don’t remember exactly, it’s titled The 100 Years War. When asked where this 100 years war will occur? He said in the Middle East when we ignite the war between the Sunnah and the Shiites.

So they’re working on igniting the war between the Sunna and the Shiites, just like what Abu Mussab (Zarqawi) used to blow up Sunnah mosques then blow up Shiite mosques, to start the sectarian war in the region; and this is of course an American plot, and I tell you ISIS didn’t kill a single American.

ISIS didn’t behead a single American and didn’t play football with his head, they beheaded Muslims and ate livers of Muslims and didn’t kill a single American though it’s established since 2006..

- You’re talking about ISIS’s brutality and ideology but it finds popularity among the youth.. and popularity among many sides and it practices the highest level of violence and brutality, can you explain to us what makes all these groups with all its diversities to join this organization?

This is the Fourth-Generation Warfare, agents instead of soldiers..

- This is an alternative army, a war by proxy?

Nabeel Naiem: Yes of course.

- Between who (this war)? We are talking about armies on the ground, Al Qaeda and all what branches out of it, these armies work for the account of which battle and between who?

Nabeel Naiem: It works for the US Intelligence (CIA).

- Who it fights?

Nabeel Naiem: The regimes, they put a plan in 1998 called Clean Break (PNAC)..

This is a conspiracy against the region, and I told you Netenyahu & Dick Chenney put the Clean Break plan in the year 1998, and it’s destroying 4 countries, they start with Iraq, then Syria then Egypt then Saudi Arabia. It’s called Clean Break plan (PNAC), well known.. Using radical groups in the region.

The legal case (former Egyptian president) Mohammad Morsi is being tried for, the case of communicating (with the enemy) and contacting Ayman Zawahri was an assignment of Issam Haddad by Obama in person on 28 December 2012, he was at the White House in a meeting with the CIA, he says in his confessions when interrogated by the public prosecution in the case..

Their goal is to divide the region in order to achieve Israel’s security.

Israel is a weak and despicable state, by the way, geopolitical, Israel is not a state, like Qatar, is Qatar a state? Qatar is only a tent and a man sitting it with his money and that’s it..

There are countries like Iran, Saudi and Egypt, in geography it exists until the end of times, and there are countries called the Satanic Shrubs, it’s just found you don’t know how, like Israel and Qatar, it can vanish in one day and you won’t find it..

So for Israel to guarantee its existence, all the surrounding entities around it should be shredded.. Kurds to take one piece, Sunnah take one piece, Maliki takes one piece.. each sect has their own piece just like Lebanon they keep fighting between each other, once they finish beating each other they drink tea then go for a second round beating each other..

For the full transcript of this interview go here:
http://www.syrianews.cc/isis-the-bombshell-interview-to-impeach-obama/

Clean Break.PDF:
http://www.irmep.org/PDF/3-27-2003_Clean_Break_or_Dirty_War.pdf
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 09:22:50 am by Ellirium113 »

Offline Wrabbit2000

• Gold 53
I think it's safe to say that on this topic, we'll agree to disagree in the matter of US origins or active support to the same group we're actively hunting and killing.

A similar paradox stood with Al Qaeda/Taliban in Afghanistan. Many insisted and still do, to this day, Al Qaeda was inspired by or supported through the CIA. At the same time, and putting aside Bin Laden's personal hatred for anything related to CIA, we watched several years of Al Qaeda fighters hunting CIA case officers as if it were a sport for score and an audience was judging. One of their last was also one of their most successful in suckering CIA command elements to meeting with a supposed defector or double. Upon meeting, he promptly blew himself up and added a number of Gold stars to the wall in Langley. Not the behavior history has ever seen before for a force acting toward it's benefactors.

In this case. ISIS is continuing and seeking to reestablish something that hasn't existed in a very long time, and whose original formation predates any inkling of the U.S. being located as a land mass, let alone being founded as a nation. We're witness to and meddling into the middle of issues that started many centuries ago, with complexities that only start with nations. Those nations having sprung from arbitrary British and Allied command maps drawn up after the world wars. It's far more a matter of Faith, side of that Faith and tribal alliances down to the village level, across the whole region.

That level of complexity in basic interactions is where I think Western powers, to include the British back to Palestine occupation, have largely ignored and sidelined at their peril. The total lack of appreciation or understanding for what is actually of critical importance to the people there is the single largest reason I don't and never have supported the idea that Al Qaeda, the Taliban or now ISIS are founded or supported by anything in the West. They may be influenced where they choose to be for whatever benefit they gain from a given situation...but not much beyond that, in my personal view.

We're also taking this information in the video from an enemy commander whose literal job and duty is to sow confusion, dissension and overall unrest among not only Western forces but Western civilian populations. That has been a key strategic aim of every force to have faced major Western powers since the world watched Vietnam end. This seems a fair example of the mixing of truth with disinformation to produce that dissension as well as profound mistrust of our own side. Precisely the aims which service ISIS and the remnants of Al Qaeda the best.

(it's also among their previous stated goals for defeat of Western powers..so we're literally watching them follow their own playbook in many ways here.)

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
Religion, like War; is very much like me sitting down today for two hour's and watching a team I never really follow who I was brainwashed to like because my grandma said so. 

I cheered and was happy when they kicked goal's and won back to back grand-final's.

In Reality my cheering was for how much effort they put in..It could have been any team I was cheering along who put the effort in.

My friend at work who is a Muslim has smart arse comment's directed to him from really smug "wash in holy water type" christian's quite often.  He is not about to start bombing people or what have you...

There is nothing holy at all about what is going on.  Holy people don't act in this way.

Offline Glaucon

• Blank
  • Gold 13

That level of complexity in basic interactions is where I think Western powers, to include the British back to Palestine occupation, have largely ignored and sidelined at their peril. The total lack of appreciation or understanding for what is actually of critical importance to the people there is the single largest reason I don't and never have supported the idea that Al Qaeda, the Taliban or now ISIS are founded or supported by anything in the West. They may be influenced where they choose to be for whatever benefit they gain from a given situation...but not much beyond that, in my personal view.

Quoted for posterity.

Today, the line that clearly differentiates a U.S. asset from that of a U.S. adversary grows thinner and thinner. In fact, they may not be mutually exclusive anymore. That skews Line-of-operations in the battlespace and has the potential to create new battlespaces in the blink of an eye.

Pimander: Globalresearch.org is full of deceptive material. Albeit, many articles have useful information.
"The beginning of wisdom comes with the definition of terms" -Socrates

"..that the people being ignorant, and always discontented, to lay the foundation of government in the unsteady opinion and uncertain humour of the people, is to expose it to certain ruin" -Locke

Offline Wrabbit2000

• Gold 53
Your words give me a mental image I don't know whether to laugh at or feel concern for seeing develop in real life.

Given the fact we are quite literally training people who later become direct enemies on the battlefield? I do wonder how long it may be before we see battle space blur and merge during a battle.

One recent attack run against ISIS had the American side bragging about it being with other Arab planes in the air, along side ours. That is all well and good, except for one thing. We're a long way past 1991 for clarity of purpose and assuming our allies are like minded. I mean down to individual men and the friendly fire killings that have become more common in Afghanistan come to mind.

Heck... I don't know actual US goals in a way I could explain to someone and feel good about being accurate. If Americans don't even know.....I almost have to say I can't entirely blame others who don't know whether to salute us or shoot us. There is a lot to be said for clarity in leadership.

Offline Ellirium113

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 335
  • We are here
If Americans don't even know.....I almost have to say I can't entirely blame others who don't know whether to salute us or shoot us. There is a lot to be said for clarity in leadership.

This is the beauty of the word games they use. When they use ambiguous terminology they can make it mean anything they want and confuse everyone else.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiHnWGNKHKw[/youtube]

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
I think it's safe to say that on this topic, we'll agree to disagree in the matter of US origins or active support to the same group we're actively hunting and killing.
It goes like this.  The Brits, French and USA did not deliberately create ISIS, but by supporting the cause of Jihadist enemies of Assad (Syria President who are Russian Allies) via Saudi money partly, we allowed this group to gain strength and now they have become a monster.

The same thing happened with the Taliban.  "We" backed them in a war against the Russians (proxy war) and then they became inconvenient.  Same with Saddam Hussein.  We backed him (again against a Russian ally in Iran) and then he became inconvenient.

Unless they are deliberately acting out prophesies from various holy books then it is about time to stop this idiotic foreign policy..

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
  • A fantastic journey begins with curiosity
It goes like this.  The Brits, French and USA did not deliberately create ISIS, but by supporting the cause of Jihadist enemies of Assad (Syria President who are Russian Allies) via Saudi money partly, we allowed this group to gain strength and now they have become a monster.

The same thing happened with the Taliban.  "We" backed them in a war against the Russians (proxy war) and then they became inconvenient.  Same with Saddam Hussein.  We backed him (again against a Russian ally in Iran) and then he became inconvenient.

Unless they are deliberately acting out prophesies from various holy books then it is about time to stop this idiotic foreign policy..

Pimander, you nailed it.  We have tried to affect regime change also and it blows up in our face.  Arm one against the other and eventually that blows up in our face.  The one thing we have learned from history is that we haven't learned from history.
From the past into the future any way I can...Educating...informing....guiding.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
The one thing we have learned from history is that we haven't learned from history.
Luckily the for the people in power the electorate never learn a thing.

Offline Wrabbit2000

• Gold 53

Now that, I can entirely agree with. At least in the most recent mistakes. I spent a part of my Sunday reading boring history stuff on the Wahhabi sect, the origins of Saud and what is really underlying all this. It's enough to give a think tank a migraine headache. I stopped for the day about 1809 for going back to where the Wahhabis had been working hard to advance their very strict interpretation of things. Conflict that far back, with a virtually unbroken line to follow the outrages and fighting back and forth since.

One thing my afternoon of reading did make clear in my mind. There is no way to consider the modern ISIS without considering Iran and Saudi for the war they are ultimately fighting by proxy for regional hegemony. Really...for the Sunnis, it's for more than mere hegemony, but that depends on how radical the ones running it are at a given period. ISIS seems to exist in the wide gulf (no pun intended), between the two 'real' primary combatants in that region and ISIS is just making a bonanza out of the fact Iranian and Sunni backed forces have both managed to piss off the locals badly, recently enough to be an issue.

ISIS stands near one side, but apart from both...with a real state building approach that puts Hezbollah to shame, and priorities to hold what they take. None of that is good, IMO. It spells effective in ways that can't be countered on the low budget plan.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
One thing my afternoon of reading did make clear in my mind. There is no way to consider the modern ISIS without considering Iran and Saudi for the war they are ultimately fighting by proxy for regional hegemony.
But to take that a step further, Iran and Saudi Arabia are proxies for the USA and Russia battling for influence and control of oil in the region.

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
They know we know that they created and funded the same opposition they are now attacking.

Even Russian Parliament has stated the same.
The fact of the matter is, they are ignoring international law (as always), and words alone will not halt this avenue of action.

Side Note:

The UN illegitimacy has been raised several times in the correct manner..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuMTzyxAuzs&sns=fb[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH0eHekt84g[/youtube]

« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 03:53:36 am by Sinny »
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline Wrabbit2000

• Gold 53
But to take that a step further, Iran and Saudi Arabia are proxies for the USA and Russia battling for influence and control of oil in the region.

Yes and No. The important aspect of this is that the United States could vanish enitirely and forever....and the fight over there would barely pause or slow down. The issues and basis for their fight go well beyond anything American (Or Russian for that matter). We're exploiting the situation, like holding a Bengal tiger by the tail and feeling good about it. Of course, the tiger can't be held onto forever, and like we learned in Afghanistan following the disastrous "Been real, been fun, but ain't been real fun! See ya!" approach the US took with them following "victory" and the Soviet withdrawal? Exploiting very complex situations for very shallow goals tends to backfire in ways the idiot politicians barely give thought to at the time.

The mishandling and poor judgement shown in the late 80's and early 90's toward Afghanistan produced the nightmare of the Taliban and Al Qaeda to fill a gaping power vacuum. The very poor judgement and handling of the tail end of the Iraq war has led to an environment ISIS finds perfect for growth as they plot how to kill us and basically merge half a dozen current nations into a single power block NEITHER the U.S. or Russians ever want to see form as a Caliphate. That end is a lose/lose/lose for everyone in the world, except those running it and surrounding the anointed 'Caliph'.

Some folks see everything in the world as orchestrated or actually controlled in some intentional or meaningful way for the outcomes we see. That is a scary but somehow comforting concept to hold, because it means however crazy things get? Someone is in control. Even if the 'someone' is a raving lunatic with an ego problem. Someone still means for a thing to happen, so there is control there. The more scary version and what I find more likely is the old, reliable Chaos theory. Control is an illusion to pacify us while those leading us bumble through their efforts, just damn lucky not to accidentally trigger full blown world wars in the process. Not by design, but by sheer dumb luck and the grace of whatever we each hold for beliefs.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter