collapse

Author Topic: Eliminating The Compromised  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
Eliminating The Compromised
« on: December 02, 2017, 07:41:26 am »
No one seems to understand what a huge problem the NSA/CIA cabal is.   If they are permitted to spy on everyone without restriction, they could quickly dominate the whole Federal government thru exposure and blackmail.

With that in mind,  perhaps all this explosion of sexual misdeeds is a good thing.  Get rid of these compromised people - especially the ones claiming to care - because they can be counted on to do the Wrong Thing, if called upon by the Deep State.

I'm old enough to remember LBJ and how as "Master of the Senate", he got things done.  Besides politicians, there are also Hollywood people who cooperate in keeping the propaganda going.  Or Garrison "Gun grabber" Keillor.  This is a silent Civil War and the Deep State has just taken a hit. God speed to that.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: Eliminating The Compromised
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 09:45:57 am »
No one seems to understand what a huge problem the NSA/CIA cabal is.   If they are permitted to spy on everyone without restriction, they could quickly dominate the whole Federal government thru exposure and blackmail.
Only if there's any thing to expose, right? :)

With that in mind,  perhaps all this explosion of sexual misdeeds is a good thing.  Get rid of these compromised people - especially the ones claiming to care - because they can be counted on to do the Wrong Thing, if called upon by the Deep State.
I didn't see anyone in power being accused, only minor public personalities, most of which I don't even know.

This is a silent Civil War and the Deep State has just taken a hit. God speed to that.
The Deep State is made up of TV personalities? ???

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 12:22:18 pm »
Yes, as a 'stigmergy' , the Deep State would involve TV personalities, absolutely.

I understand that there are interface people who protect the public image of the FBI and CIA on TV and movies.  Interviewers carefully craft and twist their performances to maintain ideas that the Deep State wants to keep in the public mind. J. Edgar Hoover was careful to maintain the FBI's image and that image has been cultivated - even while they are being exposed as deeply corrupt - protecting Hillary, misusing interrogations to convict people "lying" to the FBI (see "Three Felonies A Day).  The CIA and NSA operate with little or no oversight - and need to be investigated as to WHAT DO THEY ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISH OF VALUE?? 

NPR is a particular example. Far from being objective, they project Russophobia - as when they reported on the Panama Papers and emphasized "Putin, Putin, Putin" - even though he wasn't mentioned in them. Furthermore, other political wrongdoers in the papers weren't mentioned. 

And humorists such as Keillor subtly add their anti-gun/anti-conservative message in a folksy manner. 

And politicians?  Franken pretends to defend the disadvantaged while pushing the idiotic "Russia did it" message. This is a hypocritical betrayal because it propels wasteful militarism and distracts naive people away from getting what they really need.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 12:40:32 pm »
Yes, as a 'stigmergy' , the Deep State would involve TV personalities, absolutely.
"Involved" is not the same as "made up of". If they are only "involved" then this cannot be a real "hit" for that supposed Deep State, it may even be done by them to replace those TV personalities with others the people doesn't connect with them.

NPR is a particular example. Far from being objective, they project Russophobia - as when they reported on the Panama Papers and emphasized "Putin, Putin, Putin" - even though he wasn't mentioned in them. Furthermore, other political wrongdoers in the papers weren't mentioned. 
I had to look up "NPR", as I didn't know what you're talking about, so I suppose they don't have as much weight as other, more widely known organisations.

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 02:55:51 pm »
National Public Radio....not well regarded or well known?  Really?

Termites marching thru a mound and keeping it going - stigmergy. Not a carefully centralized conspiracy just mindless ethically challenged people who repeat the same stupid themes over and over.  Yesterday, it might have been black people, today it's Russians.

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 03:00:56 pm »
National Public Radio....not well regarded or well known?  Really?
Considering that I have heard that name so few times I didn't remember what it meant, I suppose so.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter