collapse

Author Topic: The Gold Ring  (Read 70716 times)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Re: The Gold Ring
« Reply #150 on: July 01, 2012, 12:05:01 pm »
In thinking on those lines...  Can You INCREASE the "gravity?" So the water is "lighter" going up and much "heavier" going down?  And in fact, do You need water?  The paddles of the paddlewheel made lighter as they go up and heavier as they go down...

Just random thought.
A very interesting random thought!
Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline SarK0Y

• Pegasus Alternate Energy Team
  • Gold 37
« Reply #151 on: July 01, 2012, 12:43:10 pm »
It has been said that Electrogravitics has been suppressed...

Yet even grade school kids with a fewm bucks can build a lifter and send a mouse aloft...

So once we have the principle of building these things...

WHY is there not one scientist who has made a bigger one?

Amicus, Just 4 Veritas sake, we can make small pyramids, but cannot Great Ones. size makes damned differences in techniques to realize. i'd guess any Electrogravity effects are based upon interaction with Earth magnetic field, thereby the heavier object the stronger EM fields we need to deal with. seems mp-ramjet gonna be more useful to put payload on LEO & playin' with Gravity is next step after mp-ramjet, VASIMIR, SPT - 290 & so on  ;)
I do What Me'n'Universum  want :-)

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #152 on: July 01, 2012, 06:13:02 pm »
I bet you feel like I do for posing alternative theories on another thread where I was basically told by th OP to get off my thread!

Hm karma.....

And he was correct for what you were saying was not following what he was talking about even though what he said you thought you understood but what you heard was not what he said.

Mikado

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #153 on: July 01, 2012, 06:27:40 pm »
Mikado said:
We already know the physics of a lifter mikado, we don't need to go farther with the explanations, we are not building lifters or creating ionized particles, we are talking relative possibilities of D"Duplicating " the effect a lifter does with out building a lifter as it were.
I have no problem with you not saying anything, it is up too you, but on the same coin, we are talking "Apples and Oranges" when you continually bring up the lifter topic.
And by the way "Linda seems to respect you for being a scientist of the EG/EMF/EHD department, what else you got in yourbag of tricks leaning towards lets say "Frequency Variables" but with out audible sound implications?"

1Worldwatcher
Global Moderator

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1641.msg22911#msg22911

I believe I already said that Lifter's are off limits and I wouldn't bring them up but you seem to be wanting to continue? Why?

As to the Lifter topic...do you even read the threads? or do you just look for excuses for actions? I did not bring up the subject of Lifters:

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=1641.msg21045#msg21045

...and it is on page one. Why don't you comment to that person and tell them that you have heard enough about Lifters. This person went so far as to post pictures and "how -to's"

So, before you get on my case anymore in this matter, take it up with the original poster.

As to anything in my "bag of tricks" you have made it abundantly clear that you wouldn't know or understand what they are. But then that is my opinion based upon how well you explain yourself. Clearly there is a bee in your bonnet when it comes to me.

As to my saying anything or not, ... not your call and frankly, take the mental image of Rhett Butler in the closing scene of Gone with the Wind and substitute 1Worldwathcher for Scarlett.

My best and have a better tomorrow,

Mikado

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #154 on: July 01, 2012, 06:30:04 pm »
Oh NOW I get it :D

I come before you, to stand behind you, To tell you something I know nothing about. Next Thursday, which is Good Friday, There will be a mothers' meeting for fathers only. Admission is free, pay at the door, Pull up a seat and sit on the floor. We will be discussing the four corners of the round table.

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #155 on: July 01, 2012, 06:31:59 pm »
Hi Mikado, When I wrote "the Idea maybe is" I was thinking in a possitive manner of lifting things such as frieight. Very heavy loads. As I had mentiond before somewhere. A great deal of fuel is used around the world in this field. Daily we have huge container ships leave ports. Cargo planes criss crossing the skys and trailler trucks by the millions. It is a field that could use the next generation of some type of lifting to get rid of all the friction and clean up our air if possible.

A simple car should lose 1/3 to 1/2 of it weight just in all of the tires and gearing. If you have noticed I have not asked anyone for any details or secrets. I am asking a general question as to what is next. I like next! I do hate to see a very good idea go down the toilet because of money or secrets. There are ways around both.

I also never do any of my work for the governmet any more because one of my projects got used to kill and not help. Something I have to live with and I swore I would never do it again. If it can't help people I don't do it. What ever It is...

So far I enjoy our conversations and I hope they continue. If there is anything I can do to help nudge something into existance, I enjoy that. If I can help spark a start with the right Q&A, I feel all warm and happy.

Thanks, deuem

Perhaps the idea of multiple stages.

Picture the Flame jet Generator in your mind. When you look at it, there are stages with HV capacitors across each stage. The key here is "stages".

What if a Lifter were constructed in stacks, one upon another, the highest one creating a flow to feed the next one down and so on.

I don't really know but that is something that I have never seen attempted.

Just a thought from outside of a box...oh, and my apologies to the all for bringing up Lifters.

Mikado

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #156 on: July 01, 2012, 06:33:21 pm »
Oh NOW I get it :D

I come before you, to stand behind you, To tell you something I know nothing about. Next Thursday, which is Good Friday, There will be a mothers' meeting for fathers only. Admission is free, pay at the door, Pull up a seat and sit on the floor. We will be discussing the four corners of the round table.

..Ha!...

...you are too funny.

Mikado

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #157 on: July 01, 2012, 07:53:04 pm »
And he was correct for what you were saying was not following what he was talking about even though what he said you thought you understood but what you heard was not what he said.

Mikado
Begin non typical Le moment...... :D
I thought what you said was not what you thought, but what you meant was not what we sought.
Get up on your horse, and tell the whole world, your mouth just cant open without your tongue being curled.
You bring nothing but lameness, it really is true, but the words youve to offer, are nothing but spew.
Sit back in your shack, and make yourself smug, until your wrongness is swept, up under the rug.
Take a look at yourself, and the HUT as it seems, your superior self, is a thing of your dreams.
As this limerick shows, my disdain for you is great, but pales in comparison, to the discourse you create.
They left you in a heap, your acquainances from the HUT, and now youve come here, to be a thorn in the butt.
So take this with, a big grain of salt, and know my temporary change of character here, has all been your fault.
Le

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #158 on: July 01, 2012, 11:54:04 pm »
"I see," said the blind carpenter to His deaf son, as He picked up His hammer and saw...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 01:00:11 am by zorgon »
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline hobbit

• Gold 50
« Reply #159 on: July 02, 2012, 01:11:20 am »
I see said the blind man to the deaf mute.

The hobbit wore a gold ring that made Him invisable, but was He invisable??, or was it that the observer couldn't see Him???

The observer sends out signals that return carrying information of whatever resistances are contacted .
These resistances are recognised and converted into a holographic interpretation inside the sealed cranium.

If an area of high resistance is formed around the hobbit by the golden ring, then the signals will be diverted about that area, and return to the observer with no recognition of what is inside the super high resistive area.
The hobbit will be still there but behind a shield, as such.
I hope this is as clear as mud, but don't be suckers and block off your tubes thinking of it.

tibboh

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #160 on: July 02, 2012, 01:28:51 am »
I suppose it depends on how We define "invisible..."  If it is "unable to be seen," then in Your descrition, regardless of method, the hobbit is invisible.  [smile]
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #161 on: July 02, 2012, 03:38:50 am »
OR

One fine day in the middle of the night,
Two dead men got up to fight,
Back to back they faced each other,
Drew their swords and shot each other,

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #162 on: July 02, 2012, 05:40:58 am »

I hope this is as clear as mud, but don't be suckers and block off your tubes thinking of it.

tibboh
[/quote]

As clear as the rain upon the window pane....;)

Hobbit shield works, and in use quite frequently lately!

Le  ;)

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #163 on: July 02, 2012, 06:39:37 am »
Begin non typical Le moment...... :D
I thought what you said was not what you thought, but what you meant was not what we sought.
Get up on your horse, and tell the whole world, your mouth just cant open without your tongue being curled.
You bring nothing but lameness, it really is true, but the words youve to offer, are nothing but spew.
Sit back in your shack, and make yourself smug, until your wrongness is swept, up under the rug.
Take a look at yourself, and the HUT as it seems, your superior self, is a thing of your dreams.
As this limerick shows, my disdain for you is great, but pales in comparison, to the discourse you create.
They left you in a heap, your acquainances from the HUT, and now youve come here, to be a thorn in the butt.
So take this with, a big grain of salt, and know my temporary change of character here, has all been your fault.
Le

You are in control of any change in your character and no one else.

Practice what you preach.

Mikado

deuem

« Reply #164 on: July 02, 2012, 06:49:17 am »
I would like to follow up on a note that Zorgon wrote and I have also wrote about. "Size"

Maybe this has happened and I don't know.

If people can get a lifter to work at 2 or 3 feet in size, why not just scale everything up to 10 x or 50x this scale and see what happens. It is only balsa wood and foil. People do this with kites for example. If anyone can answer this with out reveling top secrets, I would like to hear it. My only motive in asking this is curiosity. Seeing how I weigh about 800 times what a mouse weighs. It is going to take that Phoenix triangle to get just me in the air. Is there a simple answer to this?

In reference to the actual reason for it lifting is my second question that I will save for July 3rd. I am doing some homework and need time to think about it.

Thanks Deuem

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]