collapse

Author Topic: The Gold Ring  (Read 70752 times)

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Re: The Gold Ring
« Reply #135 on: July 01, 2012, 08:14:53 am »
I think I will just put a team together and jump some Aliens, give em a good probing, and steal their ride.. seems a lot more practical

I voluteer, as long as I dont have to wear a red shirt!:D
LE
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #136 on: July 01, 2012, 08:15:07 am »
Lifter tech is the demonstration of EHD. To take it to the level of EG is wrong and shows a misunderstanding of terms.

Attempting to take Lifter Tech to commercialize it into EG is a blind alley. To commercialize Lifter Tech into some new form of an EHD pump is not a blind alley.

Mikado

Drop the lifter stuff Mikado, we aren't even discussing "Lifter" anymore, we want to go beyond "Lifters" they have been "Explained" by you and so many other s so many times , it is getting old.
We are talking something relevant to using other forms of "L-I-F-T" possibilities.
And by the way "Deuem" is a very respected member here that has great insights too what we speak of, we can not be so brash when reading such things as a "Forum Page" lets say, you are off the mark of topical discussions, the real discussion is "What else is there for possible implementation's of the created Lift effects?"
The science you speak of is old news, northing but reflective intuitive "What not to do's" type of argument.
And I am sure that Deuem is totally aware of the Lifter applications and it's over byproducts.

1Worldwatcher
Global Moderator
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #137 on: July 01, 2012, 08:19:29 am »
That hissing you heard is the ionization. The frequency you observed is the consistent arcing that takes place where the ionization field builds to a certain point and then discharges and will repeat. This action is determined by the distance between the two points and the gradient between the two points.

Mikado

Yes, it was cool, as we were young and had no idea what to expect! Kinda freaky in the dark, too!

So hissing and other sounds it made were vibrations...but what frequency I wonder?

Any way to check with a freq analyzer without getting fried? :o

Or maybe a spec analyzer would be better, as we could see the sounds as light.

Le

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2012, 08:45:26 am »
Yes, it was cool, as we were young and had no idea what to expect! Kinda freaky in the dark, too!

So hissing and other sounds it made were vibrations...but what frequency I wonder?

Any way to check with a freq analyzer without getting fried? :o

Or maybe a spec analyzer would be better, as we could see the sounds as light.

Le

You could use a microphone to an amp and analyze the output on a calibrated time sweep oscilloscope or you could just use a frequency counter on the output of the amp.

Mikado

Offline Mikado

• Gold 2
« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2012, 08:51:56 am »
Drop the lifter stuff Mikado, we aren't even discussing "Lifter" anymore, we want to go beyond "Lifters" they have been "Explained" by you and so many other s so many times , it is getting old.
We are talking something relevant to using other forms of "L-I-F-T" possibilities.
And by the way "Deuem" is a very respected member here that has great insights too what we speak of, we can not be so brash when reading such things as a "Forum Page" lets say, you are off the mark of topical discussions, the real discussion is "What else is there for possible implementation's of the created Lift effects?"
The science you speak of is old news, northing but reflective intuitive "What not to do's" type of argument.
And I am sure that Deuem is totally aware of the Lifter applications and it's over byproducts.

1Worldwatcher
Global Moderator

Here is what deuem said:

On my aspect, I will leave the electronics to you scientist guys. I have no intension to build a lifter. It is not my pinecone. The idea maybe is. What I do is to take an application and make it work in production.

I was responding to this paragraph and I believe that my comprehension was correct.

Okay, Lifter's are off limits. I will endeavour to make sure I don't slip.

So let me get this right, respected people are off limits to question? Just want to know my limitations.

Mikado

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #140 on: July 01, 2012, 09:10:46 am »
So let me get this right, respected people are off limits to question? Just want to know my limitations.

I bet you feel like I do for posing alternative theories on another thread where I was basically told by th OP to get off my thread!

Hm karma.....

deuem

« Reply #141 on: July 01, 2012, 09:22:43 am »
Hi Mikado, When I wrote "the Idea maybe is" I was thinking in a possitive manner of lifting things such as frieight. Very heavy loads. As I had mentiond before somewhere. A great deal of fuel is used around the world in this field. Daily we have huge container ships leave ports. Cargo planes criss crossing the skys and trailler trucks by the millions. It is a field that could use the next generation of some type of lifting to get rid of all the friction and clean up our air if possible.

A simple car should lose 1/3 to 1/2 of it weight just in all of the tires and gearing. If you have noticed I have not asked anyone for any details or secrets. I am asking a general question as to what is next. I like next! I do hate to see a very good idea go down the toilet because of money or secrets. There are ways around both.

I also never do any of my work for the governmet any more because one of my projects got used to kill and not help. Something I have to live with and I swore I would never do it again. If it can't help people I don't do it. What ever It is...

So far I enjoy our conversations and I hope they continue. If there is anything I can do to help nudge something into existance, I enjoy that. If I can help spark a start with the right Q&A, I feel all warm and happy.

Thanks, deuem

Offline 1Worldwatcher

• Gold 145
  • "Why are we all here? Because we ain't all there!"
    • Inception Radio Live-Chat
« Reply #142 on: July 01, 2012, 09:36:32 am »
Mikado said:

We already know the physics of a lifter mikado, we don't need to go farther with the explanations, we are not building lifters or creating ionized particles, we are talking relative possibilities of D"Duplicating " the effect a lifter does with out building a lifter as it were.
I have no problem with you not saying anything, it is up too you, but on the same coin, we are talking "Apples and Oranges" when you continually bring up the lifter topic.
And by the way "Linda seems to respect you for being a scientist of the EG/EMF/EHD department, what else you got in yourbag of tricks leaning towards lets say "Frequency Variables" but with out audible sound implications?"

1Worldwatcher
Global Moderator
"To know men is too have knowledge, to know self is to have insight."

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #143 on: July 01, 2012, 09:41:07 am »
Excellent idea, Dueum, a sort of gravity reducer, instead of an full on negation of it.
It would be good, because the fuel bill would go way down!

I wonder if cars with this type of system would become buoyant like a vessel, and be able to plane across the roadway, in a controlled manner of course, and once at a certain speed, the cars could actually hover due to ground effects.

Even with a small percentage of weight reduction, the car companies could then work on outdoing each other in designing cars which have a better version of the tech, like a 350 versus a four banger.

Roller cams versus regular tappets.

Cetainly the performance market would be ripe for development, and soon we would have not only speed limts, but lift limits as well!

Cheers
Littleenki

Offline Linda Brown

• Gold 52
    • The Cosmic Token
« Reply #144 on: July 01, 2012, 09:46:05 am »
I am going riding for a couple of hours. You guys have a real good time. I will catch up later.

Littleenki have you gotten your envelope yet? Another one leaving today.... if I can stop laughing about your last observation!  Linda

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #145 on: July 01, 2012, 09:48:54 am »
Eyes peeled from the crows nest, captain, no sign of land yet!
Going to get some mulch, so will be interested to see what pops up here later!
Damn I wish I was riding, too!
Horses are so cool, and they agree with everything we say, as long as its preceded by a sugar cube!LOL!
Safe riding!
Le

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #146 on: July 01, 2012, 09:57:55 am »
Excellent idea, Dueum, a sort of gravity reducer, instead of an full on negation of it.
It would be good, because the fuel bill would go way down!
It would reduce the cost of lifting significantly.  However, most of the energy used to power conventional flight or in propulsion of generators is not used to oppose gravity.

In conventional flight the lift is created by the forward movement of the aeroplane.  Most of the resistance to that is friction of air (pushing the plane throught the air) and drag.  In a generator the turbine and generator coil are mainly having to work against friction.   This means that reducing gravity is useful for novel flight (which is obviously exciting, think saucers) but not conventional types of electricity generators.

To make EG or similar more useful we would have to do something like lower the effect of gravity of a fluid lowering its apparent mass, lift it up and then used normal gravity levels to generate the power when the fluid is "pulled back down" by gravity.  If some of the power could be used to re-lift the fluid and some siphoned off you would have yourself a perpetual motion machine. ;)

P.S.  Imagine lifting e water at a lower mass than normal then using the same water to power a water mill attached to a generator at it's normal mass.  You would have a net gain in power.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 10:00:54 am by Pimander »

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #147 on: July 01, 2012, 10:26:59 am »
In thinking on those lines...  Can You INCREASE the "gravity?" So the water is "lighter" going up and much "heavier" going down?  And in fact, do You need water?  The paddles of the paddlewheel made lighter as they go up and heavier as they go down...

Just random thought.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #148 on: July 01, 2012, 10:33:37 am »
Can You INCREASE the "gravity?" So the water is "lighter" going up and much "heavier" going down?  And in fact, do You need water?  The paddles of the paddlewheel made lighter as they go up and heavier as they go down...
You're thinking along similar lines to me.

Now, if the ether is a fluid (not empty space) and how it interacts with matter is the key (via field affects) we need to list all the ways we can alter ethers properties.

Magnetism can make it behave differently.  (EM field effects)

Matter can make it behave differently (denser matter => more gravity)

Your turn guys.....  You can't expect little me to do all the work.

I know this might seem basic to you all.  However, the answer to many of the biggest questions is usually simple and right under our noses.  You may have all missed something. ;)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #149 on: July 01, 2012, 10:50:38 am »
Well, it's pretty clear the Biefeld-Brown Effect is also an aether-related effect...  Gravitation.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]