collapse

Author Topic: Petition To Decriminalize Free Energy  (Read 28464 times)

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
Petition To Decriminalize Free Energy
« on: October 29, 2012, 07:42:24 pm »
You want free energy?

Well, as close to 'free' as we will ever get in our lifetimes... and just like a woodstove there is small cost and labor involved in cutting and retreiving the wood to be able to burn.

But it is available to us in mass quantities and is ready to use right now, in the here and now.

In a nutshell, it's extracting energy from water and here's how it works -

[youtube]BX2RxlXCZKA[/youtube]

Le recognizes the value of this technology and has taken the time to write up a clear concise petition for us to demand our right to make use of it and decriminalize it.

You want free energy? Then come and get it!

Here is the means to get it... please join us in moving this Petition forward and demanding action on it -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Petition For the Legalization of the sale and manufacture of Advanced Metal Hydride as a fuel storage and containment material for Hydrogen Gas in passenger cars and trucks.

Respectfully submitted by the Pegasus Research Consortium, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

The goal of this petition is to bring to light the illegality and inavailability of Advanced Metal Hydride used in the tank storage of Hydrogen gas. Currently, it is illegal to sell Advanced Metal Hydrides in the public sector. The hopes of this petitioner, and signers, are to allow the legality of Advanced Metal Hydride to empower the small businesses which can build the tanks and apparatus necessary to convert and equip all gasoline powered vehicles in use today.

In the effort to create a new industry, it is also the goal of this petition to allow for the state and federal licensing of Advanced Metal Hydride manufacturers and sellers, to be effected for public safety, and stringent guidelines which protect the public interest. It also is in the interest of all public entities to have special insurance for said manufacture and sales of Advanced Metal Hydride materials and equipment made a requirement for said sales and manufacture.

This website outlines the basic technology, and subsequent need for Advanced Metal Hydride to be made legal for sale and manufacture in the United States.

http://www.switch2hydrogen.com/

Hydrogen is the building block of all elements in our universe, and as such, is the most available fuel here on our planet. In the process of creating a new Advanced Metal Hydride industry, we will also create a new technology sector, which through legal and safe means can move forward in the understanding of Hydrogen technology, and thusforth negating the need for other combustible products.

Along with the use of Advanced Metal Hydride materials, the United States will be one step ahead of the rest of the world in creating a new power source, which will allow us to export our viable Advanced Metal Hydride products, and strengthen the position the USA holds as a world power in energy advancements.

To reiterate, this petition, through the legalization of the sale and manufacture of Advanced Metal Hydride, hopes to change the way we power all combustion engines in use, and in future use.

This technology is proven to work, and be safer than gasoline for combustion, in storage as well as actual use.

In addition to replacing the fuel we use to run our vehicles and combustion engines, it will also shepherd in a new day of less pollution from fossil fuels, and also less cost for infrastructure, as small businesses will be able to provide home recharging units.

Gas stations will be reduced by a great percentage if many can recharge their vehicles with an inexpensive Hydrogen unit at home, powered by solar cell energy sources, wind, and geothermal energy as well.

In the opinon of the authors of this petition, the Pegasus Research Consortium, we present to the US government a new paradigm for the advancement of Advanced Metal Hydride sales and manufacturing which will reduce emissions, and allow for the independence of this country from foreign oil nearly altogether.

Respectfully, the Pegasus Research Consortium, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres the link to sign the Advanced Metal Hydride petition folks...we need a lot of signatures and all we can do is try...

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/goal-petition-bring-light-illegality-and-inavailability-advanced-metal-hydride-used-t/9kz8np6q

Cheers!

Littleenki

« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 10:02:40 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
Re: Petition To Decriminalize Free Energy
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 08:20:45 pm »
The problem with a petition for the decriminalisation of free energy, is that it isn't actually criminalised.  When the Men in Black show up to either threaten you or blow your head off for having an FE device, they themselves are not operating within the law.  They are actually the criminals, not the people working on FE devices.

So a petition for some sort of governmentally assisted amnesty or protection for FE researchers might be more appropriate; although it probably isn't any more likely.

Understand something.  People want the system that we have now.  People are also going to continue to want it, regardless of the number of people it kills.  It doesn't matter how lethal, heartless, and flat out wrong the ideas of men like Friedman are, people are still going to insist that they aren't, and demand their continued adherence and implementation.

[youtube]PF_iorX_MAw[/youtube]

Whether you or I like it or not, this is what probably 80% of Western society believe; and as Zorgon has said, they will fight to the death to defend and uphold it, regardless of how much it hurts them.

Before you ask whose side I'm on here; be aware that I'm on yours.  I just also know, however, that we've got a lot of other work to do first, in terms of people's minds changing, before they are going to be ready for FE.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 08:29:43 pm by petrus4 »
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 10:33:26 pm »

Ahh petrus, how easily you judge me to be ignorant of the human condition.

Naive of the ways of mankind I am not.

Does this knowledge absolve me of my obligation to present this simple solution?

Le and I are both quite capable of doing this the currently legal way and making use of it for ourselves, while others are not.

This is nothing more than an STO project begun with compassion for others.

It is in our nature.  ;D

« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 10:57:00 pm by A51Watcher »

Fruitbat

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 02:18:26 am »

Le and I are both quite capable of doing this the currently legal way and making use of it for ourselves, while others are not.

Would you explain exactly what it is that you and LE can do and the rest of us currently cannot?
And why, please?

FB!

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 03:42:49 am »
Not sure why hydrogen is such an issue :P NASA uses it every time they launch a shuttle or other big rocket :D  Those big plumes of smoke?  Just water vapor :D which is the exhaust of 'burning' hydrogen.

Its odd but back when I was in school... (a long time ago in a galaxy far away) ever science class was teaching you how easy it is to split water into hydrogen and oxygen, and then recombine them with a mere spark and a big impressive bang

But hey great petition :D  That is Bob's link, right?

Offline Eighthman

• Gold 88
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 11:31:00 am »
The hydride technology recommended here depends on Rare Earths, hence, it may already be expensive and subject to being blocked.

I am hoping in the Rossi/Brillouin/Dekalion (sp) device which only depends on Nickel.

Allow me to make a counterproposal:  Petition the President to use his power to pardon ( which is legally unlimited except for impeachment) to allow anyone in government with knowledge of advanced free energy technology to make such information public.  You could do the same for ET technology as well.

So, the government 'knows nothing', like Sargent Schultze?  Then, the President can freely offer such a pardon without adverse effect on energy companies...... unless they're lying.

By the way, I understand India is rapidly moving ahead with their Thorium reactor plan.  With more energy in thorium than all the fossil fuels combined, it's pretty close to endless energy, if not free.

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 11:47:55 am »
Ahhh

I would be interested in testing water treated in different manners with a simple experiment to see if one method yields more than the other !

So for any of you older folke that got taught basic science properly ;)

Here's what i would like to try in relation A51 post as it may help Dev :)

-A simple means to light a match or what have you to see how my water performs through various  measures.

I have water available to me in these forms:

-  Tap Water
-  Filtered Tap Water through a Berkey System with the Flouride Reduction Filter.
-  Tap Garden water which is spun in swirly whirlys

(there could be more variations ofc but hey that's a start) :D

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2012, 03:09:15 pm »
One method of producing Hydrogen. (NOT used yet on Earth Commercially)

This method works using a "Plasma" to separate Water into its 2 Components
without the aid of a "Catalyst" rather than using Electrodes or Plates immersed
in water with an added "Catalyst" such as Acid.

In this method presented here...

a.       One Plate (in wire form) is Insulated in Ceramic, or other suitable material.

and
b.       One the other is a Non Insulated Plate.

The chamber and its Components look like this..

When a High Voltage is connected across the 2 Electrodes a "Plasma" is established
in the Water. This separates the Water into its 2 Components, Oxygen and Hydrogen.

High Voltage can be supplied from a pulsing Automotive Ignition Coil.

Experiment with the Frequency to obtain the best results.

The System is a Cyclic system where a thin film of water is presented to the Chamber
and the Piston (the Non Insulated Electrode) is allowed to then make contact
with the film of Water in the Chamber.

Then an Oscillating High Voltage is applied, and the Water then turns into Oxygen & Hydrogen gasses.

The Gasses then expands lifting the Piston (the Non Insulated Electrode) allowing
the gasses to escape and then the Cycle is repeated again and again.

This method is hundreds of times Faster in harvesting Oxygen & Hydrogen, than any other way
known on Earth at Present.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2012, 08:13:48 pm »
Wow...thanks A51 for posting the petition! :)

As for the rest of your guys..sans Matrix who offered up a wise selection of interesting options for Hydrogen energy alternatives..I have to ask...whats yer agenda? ??? ??? ??? ???

Why couldnt anyone who has replied here just say.."yeah thats what PRC is all about, getting things done however they can"

No..its well I think this and I think that.

Hasnt anyone even thought to themselves...how do I sign a petition that might further a cause already proven and ready to be shared with millions?

No..just this and that about that and this.

I really must thank A51 for posting this petition I have personally been working on getting recognized by MY local representatives..even in the middle of an election which has been a wild goose chase.

Fruitbat..have you thought that I might be trying to introduce this petition to no less than a dozen local representatives here in the good ole US where you cannot do anything but perhaps send a letter? Thats what I can do and you cant. Im here youre not. And Ive been in contact with them for weeks regarding this effort.

Sorry for the candid reply here, but not one of the repliers asked how to sign the petition.

If I could post cusswords here I would, but the spellcheck will take them out, so just accept this few symbols as a token of my amazement at you lads lack of truly giving a crap.

$#^@$&&@%&*&#@

Rant complete..

Le
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2012, 08:45:41 pm »
As for the rest of your guys..sans Matrix who offered up a wise selection of interesting options for Hydrogen energy alternatives..I have to ask...whats yer agenda? ??? ??? ??? ???

My agenda is to avoid people getting themselves killed.

You know what I've written here, Dave.  You know what I'm about.  I know we need free energy; although I prefer to use the term "aetheric energy," because I think that is more accurate.  Free energy, however, is one physical manifestation of a society that has reached a certain point developmentally; and people who still want Capitalism, have not reached that point.  People who are still at that level will view free energy as a threat, and will either ignore or even applaud the governmental murder of inventors.  I've seen the number of people on YouTube who still think Milton Friedman was a genius.

If you want something to grow, you need to till the ground first.  We need to work on ways to encourage people to change their underlying beliefs before they are going to be willing to accept free energy.

Don't accuse me of being a defeatist.  I want to do this.  I just want to do it in such a way that it will actually work; and going for FE itself while you've still got this much opposition in society, is, as I said, simply a recipe for getting yourself murdered.

We actually don't need free energy as an electrical power source, first.  We need a lot more people who are in spiritual and emotional resonance with it, in their own hearts.  Once we get that, FE as a physical power source, will manifest as naturally as the sun rising tomorrow morning.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=3036.0 - Read this thread of mine, if you haven't already.  It will go into this in more detail.

If I could post cusswords here I would, but the spellcheck will take them out, so just accept this few symbols as a token of my amazement at you lads lack of truly giving a crap.

Don't.  Don't swear at anyone.  Don't do anything which is going to cause yourself or anyone else pain.  I know I still go against that idea around here myself, too often, and I shouldn't.  You swearing at us, is an example of you feeling pain yourself first, and then wanting to project it outward at other people, Dave.  Trying to share your pain with us is only going to increase it, not lessen it.

As I wrote in the earlier thread, I honestly view Bill and Ted as being a positive moral example.  Be excellent to each other is one of the best moral guidelines that I know of.  That is what we need to do with each other, first, in order for free energy to become a reality, Dave. 

Free energy is a physical coalescence or coagulation (densification is probably the best word) of love.  So if we want that to manifest without governmental or societal interference, we need to increase the overall level of love in society first.

[youtube]Fiq-9G3jiB4[/youtube]
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 08:49:34 pm by petrus4 »
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2012, 09:18:32 pm »

Le -

Thanks for verbalising what I was also thinking.

...and besides Matrix's helpful post, don't forget Soma's too.

Both geared towards moving this forward, and even improving on it's efficiency if possible.

Those are some of the easy to recognize STO trademarks.

I too felt some disappointment, but certainly no surprise. As mentioned I am not naive to the ways of mankind.

But I will admit I was -hoping- for a surprise!  ;)

But look at it this way - we discovered and confirmed at least 2 members who practice STO!  (This is valuable knowledge!)  ;D  8)

If your actions end up inspiring only one person, is that in itself not -very much- worth it?

Come what may brother, we continue to rock on!

Offline The Matrix Traveller

• Gold 253
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2012, 09:22:05 pm »
Some of us do Care very, very much, but NOT many take much notice ?

I have just shown a very, very simple method of harvesting Oxygen & Hydrogen
in abundance, but it looks like nobody is interested ?

This method of Harvesting Hydrogen, uses far, far, far less energy than any other method
known on Earth at present !

But there is another Way which involves Editing the Programs which present what is believed
to be reality !

ALL is NOT produce by, through or even from "Energy" !

"Energy" is the result of a "Program", just One of millions, involved in presenting
what is believed to be Reality !

As for "Free Energy", This is dependant on ones Interpretation of "Free Energy" such as;

a.    Doesn't cost U.S. $$$$$$$
b.    Freely available in other words we can tap into an endless pool of Energy.
or
c.    Does Not involve any "Energy" Input  to access Endless Energy.

But I will say we should NOT depend or rely on "Energy" !

It is more profitable to come to understand, HOW your Experience (Universe) is being Produced,
rather than the "Experience" itself.

And more to the point, learn HOW to access the "Processing System"
ALL is presented through.

Added Comment;

This Method was NOT invented on Earth, but has been around for Eons,
even before the Earth was.

The Source of Power was, what is known  on Earth as "Piezoelectric" !
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 09:27:49 pm by The Matrix Traveller »

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2012, 10:24:07 pm »

Just to clear up what it is that Le and I are capable of that others are not -

Member The Seeker is quite interested in this technology but said he does not have the tech know- how to accomplish this, and also it is currently illegal to sell it.

You can make your own, but you can not sell it.

Le and I (and several others here in the inventers group I am sure) are quite capable of making our own, while others (such as The Seeker) are not.

We would be happy to share ours but currently by law are forbade to do so.

The video in the OP is quite clear on what is required to make your own and what is required to do so. It also clearly spells out what is legal and what is not, about making and using this technology.

You might want to give that video a look, it will answer your question in detail, and perhaps provide some inspiration if you comprehend what is being presented.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 10:30:33 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2012, 01:55:29 am »
But look at it this way - we discovered and confirmed at least 2 members who practice STO!  (This is valuable knowledge!)  ;D  8)

I would appreciate a response to my most recent reply to Dave, if anyone is willing.
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2012, 05:50:50 am »
Indeed, A51, I do owe a thank you to Soma..his post was quite enlightening..and in my haste of posting, I didnt give credit where due. And of course, thanks for the kind word Zorgon in your reply as well..it is Bob's link.  :D

The idea here is to figure out why it hasnt been placed into the hands of private researchers who can share parts and technology to make it a viable alternative to oil.

Were not rebuilding Puma Punku here, just trying to remove a very small block in the path the companies being able to sell and make what can already be bought from China..a ludicrous loophole indeed.

Ive discussed this with two locals already..one a state rep, and the other our local congressman, and they both had positive words to share with me..even though it took about twenty phone calls and a few e-mails to get them on the horn!LOL!

The fact is, is that it cant move forward one iota if there are no signatures and support.

Also, signing a petition isnt going to get anyone killed, its a bit of a conspiracy angle to suggest that Petrus....perhaps you might think about the ones who have gotten things done in congress through petitions..they are much more numerous than the ones who ended up hanging from a rubber hose.

Regardless, A51, myself, and others think this is a good effort, even if it doesnt change anything, which may make a tiny difference in the field of AMH..and, if nothing else, someday perhaps might be a stepping stone to the actual legalizing of AMH manufacture and sales in the USA.

Cheers!
Le

Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]