collapse

Author Topic: Another Roswell program making conclusions of what really happened  (Read 1930 times)

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
In the U.K...

They show certain UFO type of Programs like Ancient Aliens , and UFO Files type series...

and we have one series titles "Alien Files Unsealed"...

They have ran for a few years as differing series../ episodes.

I have seen quite a few of them on and off over the last year or two...and some have been repeated...

There was one I seen today... that suggested that it was Alien Files Unsealed ep 7... but it did not give the series for some reason.. that part of it referred to the Conclusions behind Roswell...

and one part appeared to almost be confirming what really had happened... rather than just give a another type varied version of the story.....  as so many of these type of programs often will show differing versions or facts.. although often some facts do match with other versions or are similar... certain things  or even the visual effects often will vary..in how we may perceive them...

Although it went into how the story changed and varied after it was first reported in the newspapers as a Flying Saucer had crashed.. then next day the story was changed...

At one stage in the Program seemed to conclude that Roswell was 100% truth... and that Alien craft did crash at Roswell in July 1947 and there were ET alien bodies in the Craft. and it went into some detail of those involved who were aware about it...that included many of the main names researchers and myself had been familiar with... but also one or two that I was not too sure about.. and maybe had not seen before or been aware of...

BUT After that part.. it then gave the Anne Jacabson Version... that it was  the Russians that had sent a Craft to Roswell  that had deformed Humans inside made out to look like Aliens... that been created from the Nazis...(J.Mengele)

In between the two parts that I refer to.... I had lost concentration to understand what was said inthe  part ofthe switch over versions...

and would like to find a copy of the program again to rewatch...and try to research it in more detail..

By any chance does anyone recall ever seeing it and do they know the details of which series and epsisode that it was classed as..

This is the UKs description today..  BUT in the USA ...they just call it " unsealedfiles "

Alien Files: Unsealed
Episode 7
Tuesday 24th, April, 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Documentary series. Previously hidden documents hint at compelling new theories about extra-terrestrials.

On looking at the website below... the website refers to most of the episodes , but I cannot see the one that I saw today..

The one I saw today  although described as Episode 7...was not the one listed as ep 7 in the websites episode listings..

BUT whats is strange.. is that on the TV listings... It shows other episodes  titles...due to run the next few days this week... and next...and they are ones that are mostly  in order of the ones listed on the website..

so somehow...  the one I saw today does not appear in the other descriptions listings..

It does sugest it will be repeated towards the end of April... but I was hoping to find a video of it..

Many of the other episodes are on video online..

http://www.unsealedfiles.com/alien-files-episodes

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 06:42:54 pm by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: Another Roswell program making conclusions of what really happened
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 05:23:07 pm »
On their site the episode about Roswell is number 19 of the first season.

Is it this one?

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 06:10:16 pm »
Thanks for posting that ArMaP..

I did notice one episode listed that related to Area 51 and Roswell....

But I did not think it was the same one that I seen yesterday..

On a very quick look... some parts may be the same as I seen today... but I noted parts that were not...

As it happens... I have Just since  found a replay of it...

BUT I dont as yet really know the title or series of it... It does not say ! or give an actual title of it unfortunately.....I think id have to watch various other episode and see if it replicates....if its online elsewhere.....which some of the others series are ...inc some series 4....but maybe not all are shown on video... as I think there is 20 episodes in Series 4....as can be seen in one of the other links I just posted ...

This lists Episode 1 and  Episode  4 listings for Alien Files unsealed that are not shown on that other website link that I posted.... that IS possible to rewatch..

http://www.blaze.tv/series/seasons/episode?series=Alien%20Files%20Unsealed&season=4&episode=1

and I dont know if anyone outside the UK will be able to view it..

This link  allows me to re-watch  the program that I seen yesterday..

This is the description that it gives, but it don't give the series or episode or title of it for some reason...ANNOYINGLY !!! 

IT does however say near the start of the video.. it refers to it being  related to :

The Top 10 Alien Plots of all time  !

which is shown on the initial website that I posted as series 1 Ep 15....

Top 10 Alien Plots
Season 1, Episode 15
 (Many people believe we are not alone. But if aliens share this planet, what are their plans for us? We'll unseal the Top 10 Alien Plots and let you know if ET came in peace or if he has something else in mind.)

But upon finding two videos on yahoo videos... unfortunately the I looked at appear as shortened versions...under 31 minutes.. and don't include the Roswell Part  !

So I am not totally sure if there are other versions online available..
I try not to use google..so maybe one can be found there...

Alien Files Unsealed
24th Apr | 08:00 - 09:00 | 1 hour
Experts open previously off-limits files in a bid to answer some of the most mysterious questions surrounding UFOs and extra-terrestrial life.

http://www.blaze.tv/catchup/watch/24762087

Roswell starts at 31 min 50 seconds....

it relates to the 2011 info release in  ref to Roswell..

I am curious if anyone else has seen it.. including  A51-Watcher !

and if not ...and is able to watch it ...what he  or others may make of it..

is there any new info shown not seen before  or not known about... ?

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 07:04:32 pm by astr0144 »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 04:02:42 am »
http://www.blaze.tv/catchup/watch/24762087
That link doesn't work for me, it says that the network failed or the format is not supported.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2018, 04:23:13 am »
What I think happened at Roswell:-

a}  Something.  This point isn't very useful on its' own, but bear with me.

b}  The ***something***, whatever it was, was sufficiently momentous and scary that it caught the government with its' pants down.  Initially a report was allowed to circulate that there was a UFO crash, but the government then tried to issue a retraction of that story in the midday newspaper on the ***same day.***

Do I think this event involved an actual, crashed extraterrestrial spacecraft?  I honestly don't know, one way or the other.  All I know is that it was something which, from everything I ***have*** seen, again scared several shades of fecal matter out of the American government.  I don't think that it would necessarily have to be ET in order to do that; it could have been something which the Russians or Chinese were working on.

This is one of those events which (given that we are now close to 80 years removed in time from it, and the fact that we're also nearing the ability to digitally fake pretty much ***anything***) determining the actual truth about is likely to be pretty much impossible, one way or the other.  Regardless of whose opinion you listen to, how do you verify that said account is the ***real*** truth?
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2018, 05:49:49 am »
Thanks for letting me know that you were unable to view the video link ArMaP !

That is unfortunate, especially if there is no other easy to find online.

That link doesn't work for me, it says that the network failed or the format is not supported.

I think most members who have studied the Roswell story  to some reasonable extent  would agree with you on what you say Petrus4..

What ever may have occurred or happened... we can only take witnesses reports to TRY to make some conclusions...

but if  the Government or Military.. want to hide or with hold the truth... then its seems that they can try to do so..

If what A51 watcher informed us about all the various other UFO type sightings that took place around that time... which I suspect only more keen researchers maybe aware about...

i would be hard to think that there was not something more to it that could have been a genuine Craft of some sort.... and to me... Id be amazed if they had been all manmade craft flying around back in the 1940s..

BUT... I think the suggestion that it could have been something created by the Russians / Chinese with Nazi  type aid could also have been another possibility for that particular event...

and if so...   Did or do the Govt / Military also  get several  persons who may agree to either cover up or tell lies and maybe never later to confirm certain truths...

Are some of them sworn to secrecy or they or their families maybe threatened if they were to attempt to say what may have really happened .

Once one passes a certain age and life experience... I think Fear can really take over...
and maybe a stronger emotion to break or prevent than trying to be honest / truthful ....

Like people feared the Mob... if the Govt / Military / CIA .... to some or maybe many ...they are even more fearful !  and who would dare testify against them !

Hence they continue to seem to always have control....

Its hard to conclude how to oppose such huge psychological thoughts on such a thing..

Petrus
Do I think this event involved an actual, crashed extraterrestrial spacecraft?  I honestly don't know, one way or the other.  All I know is that it was something which, from everything I ***have*** seen, again scared several shades of fecal matter out of the American government.  I don't think that it would necessarily have to be ET in order to do that; it could have been something which the Russians or Chinese were working on.

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 09:42:19 pm »
What I think happened at Roswell:-

a}  Something.  This point isn't very useful on its' own, but bear with me.

b}  The ***something***, whatever it was, was sufficiently momentous and scary that it caught the government with its' pants down.  Initially a report was allowed to circulate that there was a UFO crash, but the government then tried to issue a retraction of that story in the midday newspaper on the ***same day.***

This is one of those events which (given that we are now close to 80 years removed in time from it, and the fact that we're also nearing the ability to digitally fake pretty much ***anything***) determining the actual truth about is likely to be pretty much impossible, one way or the other.  Regardless of whose opinion you listen to, how do you verify that said account is the ***real*** truth?

Yeah the gravity propulsion technology displayed of 5000 mph with 90 degree turns would scare the crap out of any government back then.

Even now for that matter.

re: whose opinion you listen to

rather than whose opinion you listen to, I think you meant whose witness testimony you listen to, how do you verify that said account is the ***real*** truth?.

Fair enough.

Same way you determine the veracity of any witness account.

Hundreds of witnesses all ages all occupations all across the US reported silver saucers displaying gravity propulsion tech that year.

Anyone who was allowed to see the craft and bodies says Greys.

Funny how the teletype operator was told over the wire to stop transmitting the story because of national security. In fact many Roswell witnesses were told - that was the reason they were authorized to silence witnesses (and threaten many of them with death).

All over a non top secret weather balloon?  ???  ::)

And how about all the FOIA UFO documents blacked out due to "national security reasons"?

Like you say, obviously something very big and scary happened.

On a side note, those who hunted Roswell witnesses in the 90's came across some who agreed to talk to us, but when we came over for the full interview they were in a panic and said they can't say anything more. They had received a phone call from someone who knew everything we had discussed the previous night, and were threatened with jail time, fines and loss of their pensions if they violated their oaths of secrecy. This happened in the mid 90's so it was quite sobering to realize witnesses were still being wiretapped and monitored after all this time. Must have been a pretty big deal. And remains so.

Anyway the witness testimony about what crashed there in 1947 is pretty consistent.

Also doing your own research and finding witnesses to interview helps give you insight and sometimes corroborating evidence into if their account is the ***real*** truth.

Otherwise you have to rely on others research.

I have done both and imho the reliable evidence points to Greys.

- Extremely advanced gravity propulsion on display for the entire year in 1947

- Reliable witnesses allowed to get close enough reported Greys as occupants.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 09:44:32 pm by A51Watcher »

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2018, 04:21:13 am »
This is some related videos from UFO Hunters on an episode titled the "Real Roswell."

I know some more knowledgeable members do question UFO Hunters...but I am not really sure to what depth...  some things I suspect are acceptable...some no doubt will be questioned or be debunked.

but at my present state (on what I may recall at the moment) or  (what ever level)  as some sort of researcher... so far in watching or trying to research certain UFO related material..
My impression of UFO hunters... is that they appear to do certain quite in depth research that most other programs have not or do not done before..

and some parts so far have quite impressed me for now...so I give them some credit..

Two of the Scientists who tend to do the more in depth research are  Ted Acworth  and John Tindall: experiments producer  that I think do make some reasonable attempts to try to prove or debunk some of the facts.  (Maybe "Z" and other members will disagree !  ???)

This episode shows what two main people who were  witnesses to seeing the Material that they claim part of the crashed craft were made off..that they found in the wreckage.

which its suggested was the Memory metal....The witnesses are given a series of similar sample materials that the experts believe may had been similar to what the witnesses claims were.

They both chose the same sample that they believe was as close as they could judge on.
which they suggest was like Acetate....

They then say that Acetate was not known about or created until 6 years after the Roswell crash occurred in 1947..

This is probably discussed  in other indepth  detail on other related threads...but I am not sure if it includes this version or video footage...

As this is Roswell related and I just watched this related UFO Hunters episode the other day... I am adding it to this thread.

see 31 minutes mark  ...in the 1st video link below that explains about the Materials comparison.

This is some related partial clips from youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=PnGKVttWmJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=378&v=DqN_Dh77qDU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=aAFmvt5jAW4

« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 05:36:27 am by astr0144 »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]