collapse

Author Topic: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS  (Read 134329 times)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
Re: Time Lines A Glitch in the Matrix Something funny happened on MARS
« Reply #285 on: March 14, 2017, 03:21:03 pm »
Pegasus & My Shapeshifting Teacup

This is the teacup I mentioned earlier in this thread; the one that had the magical disappearing defect.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 04:37:04 pm by Irene »
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #286 on: March 14, 2017, 06:56:04 pm »
Pegasus & My Shapeshifting Teacup

This is the teacup I mentioned earlier in this thread; the one that had the magical disappearing defect.

It arrives perfect, then has a defect, then returns to perfect.

I would have to say that would also spin me out, but, now I'm on this new med I would probably think oh..........f...k it, and then speak out loud and say "I don't care, give it your best shot.  Those little chemicals again.  lol.  big hugs Irene. xo
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #287 on: March 14, 2017, 07:14:13 pm »
I cannot describe how I felt when I got up to make my tea and the cup had the defect, which was a dent in the gold rim. I ran my finger over it. It wasn't something stuck on, like a sugar crystal or something. It was a dent.

Being careless and tapping my teaspoon on the rim would definitely dent it, but I've been extremely careful with it. It cost me a small fortune, so I treat it very delicately.

Roughly a week later, I got up to make tea and it was perfect again. My jaw, literally, dropped open and I repeatedly blinked my eyes. I picked it up, ran my finger over the rim where the dent had been and there was nothing.

I still cannot deal with it. Something so obviously happened to it and no matter what I do or think I cannot explain it.

WTF is going on while we are asleep?

Offline A51Watcher

• Administrator
  • Gold 593
« Reply #288 on: March 14, 2017, 07:48:52 pm »

But we can feel that the days are shorte yet our clocks tell us they haven't changed. General concensus at this point from those researching it is that a day is roughly 16 hours currently

Consideration might be given to the fact the the rate of expansion of the universe is actually increasing.

Since time, space and gravity are entwined much like the ohm's law equation, you can't change one part of the equation without effecting the others.

While the hands of the clock could be wildly spinning, the amount of time measured would remain the same.

Much like the movie 'The Time machine'.

While our perception of time would be altered, the units of time measured would remain the same.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #289 on: March 14, 2017, 08:34:17 pm »

Irene
i'm not saying this to freak you out but have you given any thought that maybe you have this cup in two different time lines and in one the cup has a defect?
was anything else different on the day of the defect any thing
or was it a defect for a week..how about then?

maybe we are rolling around thur several and only notice things like the cup defect cause most of it is the same

just a thought.. i'm still looking at every little thing i can to try and figure this out..mostly for my own self because i have no answers for things in my life lately

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #290 on: March 14, 2017, 09:34:43 pm »
While our perception of time would be altered, the units of time measured would remain the same.

I have pondered this in relation to the long lives of the pre flood people like Noah living 900 years. IF the time was different back then it might account for longer lifespans  and it might be the reason they were able to build such huge megaliths in a number of years that we consider inpossible.  If time were different it may have given them more working time in a measured day

Just a thought i was kicking around... no basis in fact at this point

But yeah Universe expanding faster might indeed effect things like local space and time

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #291 on: March 14, 2017, 09:42:00 pm »
I still cannot deal with it. Something so obviously happened to it and no matter what I do or think I cannot explain it.

WTF is going on while we are asleep?

Stories like THIS one are what i am looking for and why i don't pay attention to scoffers and nay sayers that have never had an experience.

Like my 'jump' on the way home from Texas there is no mistaking it for me and my daughter. Convincing others that have never had an experience of any kind is impossible, because they won't allow their view of reality be altered. Scares them as much as it scares us that have had it happen

Things like the cup defect are much better example than changed logos or different spellings (though Micjer's photo of JC Penny sure is an awesome one :P )

There are more and more people coming forward as they see others telling their story. To be sure many will jump on the band wagon to piggyback on the attention, but I have laearned over the years to spot the difference between a real experiencer and a bullshitter...

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #292 on: March 14, 2017, 09:48:41 pm »
i'm not saying this to freak you out but have you given any thought that maybe you have this cup in two different time lines and in one the cup has a defect?

This is a distinct possibility and is what Quantum scientists arfe saying when they say the strings are entertwining.  Like that physicist with the nutmeg  It was only on her 5th attempt that the nutmeg was back where it was supposed to be

So did the nutmeg rematerialize in her timeline? or did she switch over to the timeline that had the nutmeg?  Since these differences are minoe 'glitches' the actual 'jump' would be small, minute on a cosmic scale

just a thought.. i'm still looking at every little thing i can to try and figure this out..mostly for my own self because i have no answers for things in my life lately

Well except for the political thing, you seem pretty close to the original sky otter :P But I do have to say you scared the hell out of me when I got back and found we were on oppsing team on that

Offline biggles

• Gold 47
« Reply #293 on: March 15, 2017, 03:50:59 am »
Stories like THIS one are what i am looking for and why i don't pay attention to scoffers and nay sayers that have never had an experience.

Like my 'jump' on the way home from Texas there is no mistaking it for me and my daughter. Convincing others that have never had an experience of any kind is impossible, because they won't allow their view of reality be altered. Scares them as much as it scares us that have had it happen

Things like the cup defect are much better example than changed logos or different spellings (though Micjer's photo of JC Penny sure is an awesome one :P )

There are more and more people coming forward as they see others telling their story. To be sure many will jump on the band wagon to piggyback on the attention, but I have laearned over the years to spot the difference between a real experiencer and a bullpoopter...

Did you post about the jump you had; I would like to read it if you don't mind; fascinating.
I know that I know nothing - thanks Capricorn.

Offline space otter

• Gold 691
« Reply #294 on: March 15, 2017, 07:51:02 am »

Well except for the political thing, you seem pretty close to the original sky otter :P But I do have to say you scared the hell out of me when I got back and found we were on oppsing team on that

i really don't want to go there but you keep pushing at it with a number of posts
i can't figure that one out..  why are you doing this.. do you think fighting gets you more posters or is it something else

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #295 on: March 15, 2017, 09:43:57 am »
As far as Hawking goes Zorgon, I am really confused about the fact that he has had Motor Neurone Disease or lou Gering's disease? since he was at Cambridge in his 20's.  And his still alive.

I'm scratching my head about that one because people with that don't usually live that long, just sayin.

20 to 1 the "Hawking" We are shown is NOT the original.  The new one is a puppet, and They can have "Hawking" say whatever They want Him to.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #296 on: March 15, 2017, 09:49:00 am »

Irene

maybe we are rolling around thur several and only notice things like the cup defect cause most of it is the same

Hi Otter,

I have no idea if I'm switching back and forth between realities, or if the teacup is. As far as I recall, nothing unusual happened during that period of time, although I admit my dreams and nightmares are becoming stranger and stranger.

The day the cup was "repaired" I remember thinking that someone or something did it to make me happy. I can't account for why I felt that way. It just popped into my head.

If that's the case, I'd sure like to know who fixed it.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #297 on: March 15, 2017, 12:30:09 pm »
I have no idea if I'm switching back and forth between realities, or if the teacup is. As far as I recall, nothing unusual happened during that period of time, although I admit my dreams and nightmares are becoming stranger and stranger.

Interesting side note here:

Can some dreams be visits to other timelines?  I too have experience more weird dreams lately. Some of them so vivid that they seem more like reality, like I am living the part.

Problem is though that if I don't write it down these 'memoriews' fade rapidly

Star Trek TNG did an episode where Picard lived out an entire lifetime only to wake up and discover it was only a short dream...  the story ended with Picard playing a flute... a skill he picked up in that dream

"The Inner Light" is the 125th episode overall and the 25th episode of the fifth season of the American science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation. The episode was written by freelance writer Morgan Gendel based on his original pitch. Gendel is credited as writer of the story and co-writer of the teleplay with Peter Allan Fields. It is the penultimate episode of the season and was first broadcast on June 1, 1992.

In the story, Captain Jean-Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart) is struck with an energy beam from an alien probe. While minutes pass for the rest of the crew, Picard experiences 40 years as Kamin, a humanoid scientist whose planet is threatened by the nova of its sun. Picard learns that the purpose of the probe was to keep alive the memory of Kamin's race long after the death of their civilization. The probe also contains Kamin's flute; Picard, having mastered it as Kamin, finds he retains the skill to play it. He keeps it as a memento for the remainder of the series.

The episode is widely considered by critics and fans as one of the best episodes of the entire Star Trek franchise. In 1993, "The Inner Light" won the Hugo Award for Best Dramatic Presentation. The flute melody, featured prominently in the episode, was composed by Jay Chattaway and has since been re-arranged for a full orchestra. The episode is also a favorite among both fans and members of the show's cast and crew.

If we are slipping back and forth between timelines maybe our subconscious is remebering those slips in our dreams

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #298 on: March 15, 2017, 12:32:35 pm »
Did you post about the jump you had; I would like to read it if you don't mind; fascinating.

yes I did  That is what started this thread :D 

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/41pegasus/02files/Time_Lines_01.html

As to Hawking... I am not familiar with the implications of that disease and how long people live so cannot really add to that comment

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #299 on: March 15, 2017, 02:02:40 pm »
Zorgon wrote -

"Star Trek: TNG" did an episode where Picard lived out an entire lifetime only to wake up and discover it was only a short dream...  the story ended with Picard playing a flute... a skill he picked up in that dream

I think this a very likely scenario. Dreams are extremely bizarre and, often, make no sense, unless they're a separate reality.

What are nightmares? Existential threats in a parallel reality that resulted in a higher intelligence creating a safer, waking reality for us.

Just a theory of mine. Next week I'll probably find the holes in it. :P

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter