collapse

Author Topic: We Are One - Million Mask Movement  (Read 81858 times)

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
Re: We Are One - Million Mask Movement
« Reply #165 on: November 10, 2014, 09:44:35 am »
What did the United States do to you personally..or to someone you know/love to cause such venom and toxic feeling inside you?

I'll hazard a guess at spending his tax dollars on genocide.

but to suggest American is the root of problems our planet faces
I don't think he means 'America' the country, but everything the American policy makers have created today.

However, to suggest there isn't worse shows a person has lived a decent life thus far, to still hang onto such ideas.

How many other countries are militarily stationed in at least 38 other countries?

So you are properly trained, well armed and entirely willing to kill other people without hestitation, without compassion and without need to reflect and feel bad about it later

I'd prefer him NOT to be all that you just mentioned!! lmafo!!

When in public, if you witness someone being attacked..you can, do and WILL continue to intervene physically and risk yourself for the benefit of someone outmatched or outclassed by thugs or bullies...correct?

I'm sure if we COULD we WOULD.

If your front door is kicked down by home invaders (it happens enough to be a concern now, almost nation wide).....you have everything you need to 'dispatch' the problem ...right?

2nd Ammendment should do just fine.

Finally... When we consider the fact there are human pieces of trash and animals on two legs who view other human beings as little more than prey to feed on during life.....You have the time, training, ability and willingness to hunt those predators on your own time, so they may not cull from the population like a lion on the African savannah, correct?

You could make your point without all the bullcrap analogies youknow..

I raise these points, because if you are not both willing and prepared to do these things, yourself, then police ARE a needed part of society.

Incorrect. Once again I see people jumping from A to C without ever having passed B.

They always have been, and the need will only grow as populations produce more "defects" to put a cold term to this, by sheer odds and laws of averages. SOMEONE must hunt those people turned feral animal, because they kill freely as open sport.

Words escape me.

You and others may be perfectly willing to become your own police force, when needed, and do so with cold efficiency as called upon. Most people would rather pay OTHERS to do it....and so, they need those others available and willing to take a paycheck for the work.

Still missing his whole debate and argument. This isn't about the lack of need of protection, but the questioning of authority..

Hence... We don't want authority. We NEED it.

Speak for yer self.

It's been tried the other way, and outside occasional groups of like minded people choosing to cooperate? It's never been anything but bloody and terrible failure.

Evidence please.

I'd challenge anyone to show me an example which turned out differently and wasn't limited to like minded people participating.

I'm sure the list will be extensive - I can't dedicate the time, perhaps Petrus will.

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #166 on: November 10, 2014, 12:17:02 pm »
I'm sure the list will be extensive - I can't dedicate the time, perhaps Petrus will.

Are you sure?

Always LOVE those answers when asked to produce data to back up a position... "Oh I am busy now... maybe someone ELSE will do the work"

Kinda proves our point :P

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #167 on: November 10, 2014, 12:52:25 pm »

Kinda proves our point :P

The zero amount of data I inputted has zero effect on the data for or against our arguments. Something + Zero remains the something it was, don't you know.

Hence, my post proves nothing.

You are proving my point of A-C having missed B .

Why is it I should prove anything? I haven't provided data because the opposing opinion hasn't..... How about somebody disproves me? Just as effective isn't it?

And besides that, we haven't even outlined the formulae of what it is we are trying to prove or disprove, what variables and definitions are involved, or methods which can be utilised..

Yet, somehow we are  wrong already!

Derp.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 01:21:05 pm by Sinny »

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
« Reply #168 on: November 10, 2014, 01:45:01 pm »
Also, I don't know how it truly is in America, but the standard 'code of conduct' over here in the UK is we 'never grass'.

Police are kept out of about 80% of working or lower class within Britian.
(Can't really speak for any other lol). 

All sorts go on, but we handle it our selves.

I can't describe it truly, or explain how honestly embedded this is within society, but ask any Brit, n they'll tell ya.

The punishment usually fits the crime far more effectively also.

A thief often gets taken from and shamed, a naughty kid a slap round the ear hole, a nonce will be watched (or worse), and a murderer usually handed over to the authoritys. Society keeps it's self in check here. British society that is anyway - the foreigners are fastly destroying that.

I believe there was a time in America where the town kept them selves in check?

The fact is, security does not come at the cost of liberty, and I think that's the point me and Petrus are trying to make.

Offline Wrabbit2000

• Gold 53
  • Just a fun loving kind of Rabbit.
« Reply #169 on: November 10, 2014, 06:38:00 pm »
Sorry to push your buttons so hard.... Petrus and I have debated this in less than confrontational ways a few times. It wasn't meant confrontational, although I do say I'm American...Proud to be without apology (outside those who lead my nation) and the bash America as a sport nonsense gets old. Real old after awhile...but that's a personal observation.

Offline Sgt.Rocknroll

• Gold 343
  • Miss you Zorgon
    • Sgt.Rocknroll
« Reply #170 on: November 10, 2014, 06:42:36 pm »
Gold for you!  ;D
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini Tuo da gloriam

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
  • A fantastic journey begins with curiosity
« Reply #171 on: November 10, 2014, 07:49:06 pm »
My 2 cents...attack the American policy makers not my country which are the people.  I don't like them either but I do fight against their policies.
From the past into the future any way I can...Educating...informing....guiding.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #172 on: November 11, 2014, 04:44:13 am »
"Nature is red, in tooth, in claw."  Humanity is not outside of nature.  We are a warlike race, always have been, still are, the future does not look different.  The strong dominate, the weak kneel or die, the smart manipulate their way through the game as best they can and stay under the radar.

This has been your tutorial, welcome to the game of Life.

As Matrix is fond of saying

BINGO

"We're human beings with the blood of a million savage years on our hands But we can stop it. We can admit that we're killers. but we won't kill today." - Captain James T. Kirk

But the armchair activist will never understand this   8)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 04:48:20 am by zorgon »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #173 on: November 15, 2014, 03:46:48 am »
I originally was not going to bother answering this; because for some time, I wondered what the point was.  I have tended to suspect for a while now that whatever conclusions people around here might have of me, have already been drawn.  I'm not going to convert anyone on either side of the line.

As a result, this will not be an attempt at self-justification, but an explanation.

What did the United States do to you personally..or to someone you know/love to cause such venom and toxic feeling inside you? I've wondered this before in general with folks I chat with, but that last line struck me as so vicious to the topic, I had to raise the curiosity.

I have spent 20 years immersing myself in the American government's darkness, Wrabbit.  While other people went outside, and engaged in the more normal activities of life, I remained online, night after night, until sunrise, reading and learning.

I know about Operation Northwoods.  I know about MK-ULTRA, the Monarch mind control program, and the Psychic Warrior remote viewing project.  I know about Jonestown.  I know about REX-84, and Operation Garden Plot.  I know about the Project for the New American Century.  I know about the CIA's adventures in Nicaragua, and their assassinations of various political leaders who proved inconvenient; mostly in Latin America, of course, but in some other countries as well.  I've read things like Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, and the operations manual that the CIA wrote while they were in Nicuragua.  I know about Waco.  I know about Morris Fishbein and the formation of the AMA, and what his goon squad did to people like Royal Rife; as well as what the FDA did to Wilhelm Reich and his research.

I know about many inconsistencies and irregularities associated with World War 2.  I know that the atomic bomb was dropped on Japan not out of necessity, but out of vindictiveness on the orders of Harry Truman, as an act of retaliation for Pearl Harbour, and that neither Eisenhower nor MacArthur supported its' use.  I know that the war was ultimately funded by the same group of bankers on both the Allied and the Axis sides, and that the Germans at times enlisted the services of corporations which were ostensibly headquartered in Allied countries, such as IBM.

All of this has convinced me, over a long period of time, that the proverbial "good guys," are not who most of us think they are.  They are not the Five Eyes' governments, and they are most especially not the intelligence agencies of those countries.

I am also, however, not naive.  I have at least a cursory knowledge of the history of Rome in particular.  I have read Machiavelli, Sun Tzu, and to a lesser extent von Clauswitz.  I know full well, therefore, that certain unpleasant but expedient actions are occasionally necessary for the maintenance of a given civilisation.  Yet there is a massive difference between occasional, irregular movements made in the shadows on the one hand, and the routine activities of organisations like the NSA and GCHQ on the other.

Does this mean that I think that America as a whole is as evil as its' government?  No; but then again...I've seen recently how more and more American cities are passing laws criminalising homelessness, and arresting those who try to feed the homeless.  There is virtually no opposition from the majority of the public, to these laws.  Most polls on 9/11 indicate that more than 50% of the public still believe the government's account of the incident, as well.

The question of the American public's level of responsibility, for the nature of its' government, is a complex one.  It does not, in truth, have a simple yes or no answer.  As I have said before, Hitler observed that were it not for the psychological and moral flaws of the German people, which he was able to exploit, he would not have been able to achieve any of what he did.

When I spoke of American depravity and filth in an earlier post, what was I referring to?  I was primarily referring to the hypocrisy of various minority advocacy movements.  In a very recent case, Matt Taylor has been widely condemned for wearing a "sexist," shirt which apparently contains images of female comic book characters; yet as has also been observed, if the shirt had been worn by a woman, it would probably be considered an empowering depiction of female sexuality.

I am also referring to another piece of blatant hypocrisy that I recently encountered on Reddit.  The gay movement has continually screamed blue bloody murder about "discrimination," for years at this point; yet these are the same people who will get a Christian cake shop shut down for refusing to bake a gay couple a wedding cake on the one hand, while expressing ambivalence about heterosexuals entering a gay venue on the other.

I'm fed up to the back teeth with both feminism and the gay movement, at this point.  I am so utterly sick of, and furious with them that I don't know how to adequately verbalise it; but for what it's worth here, know that I am absolutely not some sort of prudish bigot, where non-heteronormative sexuality is concerned.  I've had numerous transgendered friends online, as well as spending long periods in IRC channels dedicated to both the gay and BDSM community, as well as having spent time within the roleplaying community of World of Warcraft.  I've also fairly regularly seen material on the /h/ and /d/ boards of 4chan, that would probably induce vomiting in a number of people here.  So their sexuality, in and of itself, is not the problem.

What I am fed up with is their authoritarianism, and their hypocrisy, and the fact that they insist on having everything their own way.  As soon as they perceive anyone as a source of opposition to them, then it becomes perfectly fine in their minds, for them to treat said opposition in a manner as bad as they themselves have been treated, if not worse.  I'm also fed up with the toxicity and hatred of men that feminism fosters and encourages, and the fact that feminism has made it virtually impossible to have a successful, long term monogamous relationship in any Western country.

Why do I mention that in a post complaining about America?  Because both of these movements are primarily (although not exclusively) American; and they do erode and destroy the social cohesion of non-American countries that are exposed to them, as does New Atheism, which is also Anglo-American in origin.

I know your perspective is moderate and balanced, Wrabbit; or that you try to be. 

I, on the other hand, am radical.  I am not moderate, because as far as I am concerned, the current reality is not moderate. 

I ask you to read the above, and then, with what you now know about my background, to ask yourself why we most likely have very different perspectives about who was responsible for 9/11, as one of the most important examples.  Go and read about Operation Northwoods and the recommendations of the Project for the New American Century, and then come back and tell me about how it was still just a wonderful freaking coincidence, that a completely random bunch of Third World Islamic terrorists gave the Bush government its' most treasured Christmas wish.

America is not good these days...true. However, to suggest there isn't worse shows a person has lived a decent life thus far, to still hang onto such ideas.

This is the standard American defense, and it has been for a very long time.  Even if it ever did hold water, it does not any more; it hasn't since at least the first Gulf War, if not Vietnam, because both of those conflicts were based on farce, and any genuinely educated person knows that.  The fact that the Chinese government might be doing worse things, does not justify criminal or immoral behaviour on the part of the American government.  It is a deflection, and a logical fallacy.

So you are properly trained, well armed and entirely willing to kill other people without hestitation, without compassion and without need to reflect and feel bad about it later, right? You HAVE the means..right now...and within reach to defend yourself by deadly force and you are entirely WILLING to do that...yes?

I suspect you know what the answer to this question is, which is also why it was worded rhetorically.  My answer is that 98% of the time, the need for violence with which to defend myself is unnecessary; and I also do not believe, and have never seen any solid evidence to suggest, that this is primarily because of the actions of the police.  To claim that it is, is as far as I am concerned, a reflexive, unfalsifiable expression of mind control.

When in public, if you witness someone being attacked..you can, do and WILL continue to intervene physically and risk yourself for the benefit of someone outmatched or outclassed by thugs or bullies...correct? If your front door is kicked down by home invaders (it happens enough to be a concern now, almost nation wide).....you have everything you need to 'dispatch' the problem ...right?

I do not live in a major population center, which means that I do not live in an area where either of these scenarios occurs, or is likely to occur.  I live in a town which has an exceptionally high degree of social cohesion.  People behave themselves here because of a network of relationships that are based on trust, and because it is to their own detriment to do otherwise; not because of punitive action taken by the police.  I'm not saying that police action never occurs here; but it is exceptionally rare.

Finally... When we consider the fact there are human pieces of trash and animals on two legs who view other human beings as little more than prey to feed on during life.

I know, and have known, of very few such individuals meeting the above description, who are not public servants, quite seriously.  Look into it, and you will discover that overwhelmingly the most dangerous individuals have all been members of one government or another.  Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Mao, Pol Pot; all government leaders.  Closer to home, we can also talk about the attrocities committed within Iraq under the second Bush presidency

The enemy are not civilian criminals within the public, and this has been proven endlessly as far as I am concerned.  The real collective enemy of the public, are those who said public refuse to acknowledge as such; the police, military, and government.  I consider both Bush presidents in particular, to very effectively match the description that you have given in the above quote; yet apparently far too many Americans do not.

You might try and cite organised crime elements, such as the Mexican or Columbian cartels for example; but in response to that, I would encourage you to conduct some research on the effect that the decriminalisation of marijuana has had in Colorado recently.  I'm not saying that said cartels no longer exist, but I'm sure you'll find good evidence that decriminalisation has been very bad for their business.  As a result, we find that this type of criminality is aided and abetted by governments, and police are often also beneficiaries of it.  Look into the CIA's history of cocaine trafficking as well, for instance.  The entire reason why the DEA are so opposed to ending drug prohibition, is because doing so will also end their funding, and they know that.

I raise these points, because if you are not both willing and prepared to do these things, yourself, then police ARE a needed part of society. They always have been, and the need will only grow as populations produce more "defects" to put a cold term to this, by sheer odds and laws of averages. SOMEONE must hunt those people turned feral animal, because they kill freely as open sport.

I don't believe in the idea that people simply "go off," randomly, or otherwise engage in inexplicable behaviour.  People do things for reasons.  Occasionally, mental illness genuinely is one of those reasons, but even there, I don't believe that things are as mysterious as governments want us to believe.  Governments want the public to believe that homicidal psychosis is supposedly as random as a lightning strike; that a person can go from walking down the street or otherwise behaving entirely normally, to engaging in mass murder in the literal space of minutes. 

You are trying to appeal to my fear, here; yet for the most part, it is a fear that I simply do not have.  I believe that the reason why mass murder incidents occur more regularly in America than in other countries, is because America is a highly economically stratified, and from what I have seen, generally psychopathic and dysfunctional society.  In other words, when an American conducts a school shooting, all he is really doing, is behaving in a manner that is consistent with the society in which he has been raised.  You will probably consider such a statement to be grievously offensive, yet I would encourage you to look at the nature of many urban black neighbourhoods in particular, before you try and tell me that I am wrong.

Massacres like Columbine do not occur randomly.  They occur as a result of resentment, frustration, cumulative misanthropy, and often a loss of belief in the individual's ability to survive; factors, in other words, which are also often present with suicides as well.  The difference between suicide and homicide, usually revolves around whether or not the individual in question has decided to take other people down with him.  Again, yes, psychopathic serial killers do exist; but you might want to look at statistics on the number of those that existed, before the late nineteenth century, and the emergence of large urban population centers.

You can look at virtually any index of human wellbeing you like, Wrabbit.  For the industrialised world, America, Portugal, and Australia are consistently the three at the bottom; and the other thing that these three countries also consistently have in common, is their level of economic inequality.  Violence is not a random force of nature; it has a specific cause, and said cause is the type of Objectivist social model which many Americans view as a moral ideal.  School shootings, domestic violence, hard drug use, other forms of crime; the graphs for all of them very closely match with the level of economic inequality.

[youtube]cZ7LzE3u7Bw[/youtube]

I know that there are people here who derive a sense of moral satisfaction and superiority, from referring to me as a parasite; yet what they do not understand is that I genuinely want everyone else to have what I have, because I know that we will not develop a truly harmonious society without it.  Yet, another part of the problem here, is the fact that many Americans in particular do not actually want social harmony; they believe that conflict is not only inevitable, but actually desirable and the only possible crucible for human development.

I've spent too much time conversing with fascists on 4chan.  Compared to them, this forum is a relatively easy crowd; yet it is disturbing how many here have similar perspectives.  The supposed victory over Hitler is one of the main justifications touted for every new war which the Five Eyes governments want to start; yet I am confident that if Hitler saw the current nature of Western society, his response would be a broad, and extremely satisfied smile.

Hence... We don't want authority. We NEED it. Much like any society of size does. It's been tried the other way, and outside occasional groups of like minded people choosing to cooperate? It's never been anything but bloody and terrible failure.

Yes, said groups do need to be very small.  I've never tried to say otherwise.  Federalism is a terrible thing.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #174 on: November 15, 2014, 04:25:22 am »
Well here is a small country for sale....

You could rule it anyway you see fit    8)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #175 on: November 15, 2014, 09:41:18 am »
What I am fed up with is their authoritarianism, and their hypocrisy, and the fact that they insist on having everything their own way.  As soon as they perceive anyone as a source of opposition to them, then it becomes perfectly fine in their minds, for them to treat said opposition in a manner as bad as they themselves have been treated, if not worse.  I'm also fed up with the toxicity and hatred of men that feminism fosters and encourages, and the fact that feminism has made it virtually impossible to have a successful, long term monogamous relationship in any Western country.

Why do I mention that in a post complaining about America?  Because both of these movements are primarily (although not exclusively) American; and they do erode and destroy the social cohesion of non-American countries that are exposed to them, as does New Atheism, which is also Anglo-American in origin.
I agree, that's the same "need for enemies" from people in the US (and, apparently, the US government itself) that I have noticed since I started reading online forums, some 11 years ago.

You might try and cite organised crime elements, such as the Mexican or Columbian cartels for example; but in response to that, I would encourage you to conduct some research on the effect that the decriminalisation of marijuana has had in Colorado recently.
That happened in Portugal with the decriminalisation of the use of any drugs and the classifying of drug addiction as a health problem.

You are trying to appeal to my fear, here; yet for the most part, it is a fear that I simply do not have.  I believe that the reason why mass murder incidents occur more regularly in America than in other countries, is because America is a highly economically stratified, and from what I have seen, generally psychopathic and dysfunctional society.
I also suspect that the use of several medicinal behavioural drugs (I don't really know what to call them) has some influence in that.

Massacres like Columbine do not occur randomly.  They occur as a result of resentment, frustration, cumulative misanthropy, and often a loss of belief in the individual's ability to survive; factors, in other words, which are also often present with suicides as well.
I also see that as a result of that "need for an enemy" thought and how, apparently, that idea is embedded in people's mind in the US. One of the things I always thought strange is how many times I see in US books, movies and TV shows the idea that small boys are supposed to loath small girls and act as if they are some kind of enemy, as I never saw that in Portugal or in books, movies or TV shows from other countries.

You can look at virtually any index of human wellbeing you like, Wrabbit.  For the industrialised world, America, Portugal, and Australia are consistently the three at the bottom; and the other thing that these three countries also consistently have in common, is their level of economic inequality.
At least one example would be good. :)

Edited to add: great post, petrus4.  :)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 09:46:12 am by ArMaP »

Offline Glaucon

• Blank
  • Gold 13
« Reply #176 on: November 15, 2014, 02:13:46 pm »
*Picture me as a narrator in which you're starring in: "Dementia Brain Tour"*

As the semaphore relay's a sub-domain of topics, the subject swings, and swings, and swings inside....perpetual chaos juxtaposed with the Craftsman.

"Transmitting their becoming to one another in a cycle, so it seems" a reader thinks. He knows he's not impressionable stuff
"The beginning of wisdom comes with the definition of terms" -Socrates

"..that the people being ignorant, and always discontented, to lay the foundation of government in the unsteady opinion and uncertain humour of the people, is to expose it to certain ruin" -Locke

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
  • A fantastic journey begins with curiosity
« Reply #177 on: November 15, 2014, 02:59:14 pm »
PETRUS.....you may be surprised but I agree with you on a great number of points you brought out.  I have been studying (for my own knowledge) the same subjects since about 1988 and continue to do so to this point.  American citizens have lost a lot of freedoms that we once enjoyed and it is our fault.  I got to the point that I told myself that I would inform people of the truth and what they do with that truth is up to them to do what they will.  People are going to believe what they want to believe.  I figured my job is to inform and that is all.  I have been called everything in the book for some of my views...oh well...their loss.  I have seen the government system in our military and law enforcement and I don't like what I see but I can sure inform others about it and give my opinion.  I believe what it boils down to in the end is human nature for those around us.  You put garbage in and you get garbage out.  I look at countries with dictatorships and all it is I see is that a small group of people want all they can get and when that doesn't satisfy...then they must have the power over people.  We as citizens let it happen over time because we have become more interested in entertainment and the like to the point of being fanatical...can we do the same about our freedoms?  I wonder what it will take for people to wake up.  You said a lot of what I have been wanting to say.  GOLD FOR YA...

I still love my country...I just don't like the power behind the scenes that want to take it from me.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 03:00:56 pm by spacemaverick »
From the past into the future any way I can...Educating...informing....guiding.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #178 on: November 16, 2014, 03:13:16 am »
I want to make a few additional statements, in this thread; I have not said all that I need to, quite yet.  There is something else that I want to draw people's attention to.  Something vitally important.

Over the last couple of days, I have been re-reading accounts and some background information, of the battle of Thermopylae, which was, of course, dramatised in the film 300.  For those of you who do not know, that is the story of 300 Spartans who temporarily stalled the advance of the Persian emperor Xerxes, and a force of at least several hundred thousand men.

We are told to revere Leonidas and his men as heroes.  Yet perhaps two days ago also, on television here I saw a dramatisation of the life of Ned Kelly, who was a bushranger during the late 19th century.  Something that I had not previously known, was that Kelly was the leader of a populist movement, and wanted to create an independent state of Victoria, which would have seceded from the Australian Commonwealth.  When Kelly was hanged, apparently the authorities also received a petition asking for him to be pardoned, with 32,000 signatures.

My point here, is to encourage awareness of the fact that we revere who we are told to, and we condemn who we are told to, and history is written by the victors.  Leonidas and the Spartans are depicted to us as defending Greek democracy, yet the Spartans did not have a democratic system in precisely the same manner as Athens; they still had kings.  General Lee and the Confederate Army in America, on the other hand, are demonised for wanting their autonomy; and Lincoln is held up as the saviour of the Union, despite the myriad crimes that Lincoln committed in the process of doing so.

I am no more free of the mind control myself, than anyone else.  Yet one of the things that use of LSD taught me, is that while I do not have a single thought in my head for the most part, that has not been put there by the cabal, the one ability that I do at least still have, is the ability to re-arrange said building blocks of thought into my own shapes; and as it turns out, that may just be enough.

Question the conventional narratives, all of you.  Read The Art of War.  Read The Prince.  Read The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.  Read Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.  Read The 48 Laws of Power.  Learn how war is waged, and how the political game is played. 

It does not have to take a lot of time.  You can study a chapter of The Art of War in the same amount of time that it will take to watch an episode of Family Guy.  One of those two activities will benefit you; the other will not.  If you find the theory boring, that is fine.  Buy a copy of Borderlands 2 from Steam, or Age of Empires, and set yourself the task of recognising in practical terms, how your current chapter of The Art of War is relevant to what you will do within those games.  Do the same with the other books I have listed.

Once you have done so, you will no longer continue to give the Five Eyes governments the benefit of the doubt, because you will recognise the patterns.  You will be able to see the circles, and how they go around, and around, without stopping.  History has truthfully repeated itself for thousands of years.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #179 on: November 16, 2014, 03:40:16 am »
Once you have done so, you will no longer continue to give the Five Eyes governments the benefit of the doubt, because you will recognise the patterns.  You will be able to see the circles, and how they go around, and around, without stopping.

How about I just ignore Da Gubmint all together and go on about my business?

::)

History has truthfully repeated itself for thousands of years.

That is because people will always stick their noses into another's business. It's what Hu-mons do best.  Some guy has a bad day, so picks on the first person that crosses his path files a complaint for that person being rude and gets them fired... when that person had done nothing wrong

It is the nature of the beast  to meddled in the affair of others.  That will not likely change anytime soon

So how is your new forum going?

8)

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56