collapse

Author Topic: We Are One - Million Mask Movement  (Read 81850 times)

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
Re: We Are One - Million Mask Movement
« Reply #135 on: November 04, 2014, 09:39:29 am »
“One of the things that is interesting about them,” said Coleman, “is that they have shown the world what large-scale protest politics online looks like. But in the end, I think their strength is publicity.”
I agree, and that's probably why I don't care about them much, as I ignore publicity. :)

Also, I think that shows what I think is wrong with this whole Anonymous thing, as publicity is not the same as information, and that's what they should be doing, informing people of those things the media usually ignore or hide.

In the Megaupload case, for example, their actions didn't result in common people asking "why a major website was shutdown before a court has found anyone guilty of a crime?", or, if they did, I didn't see anyone talking about it, which means that it was not a success.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2014, 12:46:04 pm »
There ARE a handful of movers and shakers doing the good work.

Agreed  but its like the UFO crowd  A mere HANDFUL are the real deal, and their message gets buried by the 1000's of charlatans in it for the buck and the 1000's of hoaxers just messing with people.  The NOISE vs SIGNAL ration in the UFO circuit is so bad I can no longer hear the SIGNAL

So is "handful of movers and shakers doing the good work." enough? and how do the outsiders know which ones are doing the good?

As usual, everyone misses the message… :P

Perhaps we are blinded by the NEON LIGHTS that the message is written with?

::)

Yup. That's why my real name is across the boards in all social media tied to thorfourwinds at Pegasus.

Well I thought this was about a MILLION masks  not just the ONE that has a Thor Label   :P 

What do You stand for, Sport, hiding behind the avatar "War Toad?"   :P

Yes people do forget that they too hide behind that Avatar mask. I too use my real name  LOL Zorgon is more real than my mundane name  even the post office sends mail to King Zorgon

So  neon banners aside... how about you just spell out that message that we are not getting in plain English for us simpletons?

On a side note... how fares the housing war?

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2014, 12:51:31 pm »
As for anonymous, there's a handfull of movers and shakers, and million coattail riders and hanger on wanna-be's,

You speak as if You had any real knowledge on the subject.   :P

In all fairness in that video of the Canadians marching a couple of those interviewed openly state that they are there for no particular purpose and just 'along for the ride'  So there you have it from the Masked Ones own mouth.

Right here...

And the guy that is the 'reporter'? Skull Babylon?  LOL that guy sounds like a hoser  eh? :P

So after attempting to actually listen to all those interviews... can anyone tell me what exactly they said?

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 01:02:23 pm by zorgon »

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #138 on: November 05, 2014, 02:37:35 pm »
You speak as if You had any real knowledge on the subject.   :P

Anonymous at this point, are pretty much the dictionary definition of the phrase, "useful idiots."

Before anyone accuses me of being ignorant because I'm expressing an opinion that they disagree with, be aware of the fact that I know Anon's history, and was actually involved to a small degree in both Operation Chanology and Operation Egypt.  I've also spent at least several hundred hours on 4chan.

There was a time when Anon were a genuinely autonomous group of intelligent subversives, who thought for themselves and did things for their own reasons.  Said group has not existed since around mid way through Chanology, however.

Their involvement with Occupy was what really destroyed Anonymous.  These days the group consists of largely the same people that Occupy itself did; naive, entitled, liberal, Marxist indoctrinated, generally disgusting white male Millennials, who get led around by the nose and used as a private army, by anyone with the money and intelligence to convince them that they are actually serving a populist cause, as they were tricked into doing during the Arab Spring.

When Anon start fighting the American government's proxy wars for it, that is when you know that they have ceased being part of the solution, and have become part of the problem.
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #139 on: November 06, 2014, 11:47:50 am »

[youtube]nPNrQLDVOrA[/youtube]

Published on Apr 20, 2014

Share and Like to WAKE THE MASSES UP!

There is something seriously wrong with World Governments and many people are very unaware of this.

We are All in this TOGETHER.

We are not here together in our egos.

We are here together as representatives of universal consciousness and the people and beings of Earth.

We have chosen to harness the power of our current technology and come together as one people to create positive change for all beings here on Earth.

We are volunteers proving, regardless of location, that we can coexist and work together for the betterment of all people's and the future of the children and beings of Earth.

We wish to inspire others to see us as reflections of themselves, take action, form positive groups, create new things together through unconditional love for humanity, nature and all life.

The Second Enlightenment is Upon Us All...

Know that You are Loved.

Don't Just Expect us.
Join Us.
This November 5th
#MillionMaskMarch

[youtube]RrGl7ul-Paw[/youtube]

Published on Nov 4, 2014

ALL INFO HERE:
http://bit.ly/1sKJLHF
Remember, remember, the fifth of November...
ANONYMOUS HEADQUARTERS: http://AnonHQ.com
JOIN US: https://www.facebook.com/ArmyAnonymous
CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/anonymoussub
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnonymousNewsHQ
Get Your Anonymous Mask in US: http://amzn.to/OHrOI6
Get Your Anonymous Mask in UK: http://amzn.to/Q0cHKL
Get Your Anonymous Mask in Canada: http://amzn.to/1dzAo1x
Get Your Anonymous Mask in Germany: http://bit.ly/anonymous--maske
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 05:11:34 pm by thorfourwinds »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #140 on: November 06, 2014, 12:00:33 pm »

Million Mask March: Met Police Ban Masks at Anonymous Protest Designed to Bring London to Gridlock

Police have imposed an order banning thousands of protesters from wearing masks at tonight's Anonymous "Million Mask March" in London.

The Metropolitan Police Service has issued a Section 60AA across Westminster between 5pm on Wednesday, 5 November, and 2am on Thursday.

It means police will be able to demand protesters remove the distinctive Guy Fawkes mask worn by online movement group Anonymous's supporters.

Thousands of demonstrators are expected to descend upon the capital tonight for an event that has been advertised with the slogan "Remember, remember…".

They are expected to occupy Trafalgar Square from around 6pm and march towards Westminster and the Houses of Parliament.

A YouTube trailer for the march says it is an opportunity to protest against "dictatorships, evil corporations and repressive governments".

A Facebook page promoting it says: "When will the world learn that humans cannot be oppressed?
 The drive for freedom and justice is paramount in our existence.
We demand a world that is free from oppression."

[youtube]Eib32B_KH6M#t[/youtube]

Started on Nov 5, 2014
Protesters are rallying outside the Houses of Parliament in London to protest global corporations and government corruption. The "Million Mask March" called for by Anonymous is famed for featuring demonstrators wearing Guy Fawkes masks, adopted by the collective from the V for Vendetta novel.

Anonymous Million Mask March Live: Coverage of Protests From Auckland to London and New York

Key Points:
      463 protests expected around the world
      22 events orangised in towns and cities across the UK
      Several arrests in Washington
      Police in London given permission to remove masks as hundreds of riot police stand-by
      Over 2,500 Anonymous members expected to protest outside UK Parliament
      IBTimes UK reporters at the London march providing live updates.Tweet any news to @IBTimesUKTech

#Million Mask March DC on Livestream

Peering through the computer, we find Anonymous in any instant to be an aggregate sack of flesh – meshed together by wires transistors and Wi-Fi signals – replete with miles of tubes pumping blood, pounds of viscera filled with vital fluids, an array of live signaling wires, propped up by a skeletal structure with muscular pistons fastened to it, and ruled from a cavernous dome holding a restless control centre, the analog of these fabulously grotesque and chaotically precise systems that, if picked apart, become what we call people.

Anonymous is an ever-changing idea. It is a platform to allow for activism online, allowing disparate people around the world to come together under a single voice which now has the power to facilitate real change.

tfw
Peace Love Light
Liberty & Equality or Revolution

Hec'el oinipikte  (that we shall live)

FUKUSHIMA FALLOUT CLOCK
Elapsed Time since March 11, 2011, 2:46 PM - Fukushima, Japan

The World Must Take Charge at Fukushima

“In a time of universal deceit
telling the truth is considered a revolutionary act."

George Orwell
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 12:02:09 pm by thorfourwinds »
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #141 on: November 06, 2014, 01:49:16 pm »
From a friend, and we couldn't say it better…  :P

Regarding selective perceptions of Anonymous:

You're mistaking a lack of leadership and rules for a lack of ethics, and that's intellectually dishonest at best.

In addition, you're taking the selected actions of individual self admitted black hat hackers as representing the entirety of a political movement.

That'd be like me saying, "You're a white guy, so clearly you support slavery, right?"

Starting to see why broad generalizations make you seem stupid?

It's not even offensive, I ain't even mad.

It's just ludicrous.

What you don't seem to understand is that I was there for all this.

I saw the shift from being a bunch of jerkoff teenage pranksters to being one of the foremost activist groups on planet freaking earth.

I was researching them before Assange, before Wikileaks, hell, before Scientology.

So go ahead. Tell me how I've been deceived.

I will play along.

No 90 minute screeds on your "opinion".

Just give me one, any one bit of remotely compelling evidence that can trump actually having BEEN there.

Firstly, Anons do not fight each other. They disagree, occasionally bicker like children, and troll the shit out of one another, but never fight.

Secondly, the illegal actions were tried. DDOSing didn't work so it went to hacking, hacking didn't work so it went to occupy, occupy didn't work so now it's time for the next thing.

Anon makes mistakes, lots of em.

It just never makes the same mistake twice.

What I know is this next thing will be totally legal, and in support of the constitution.

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #142 on: November 06, 2014, 01:51:13 pm »
[youtube]c62aG_4PQHA[/youtube]

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #143 on: November 06, 2014, 03:46:18 pm »
You're mistaking a lack of leadership and rules for a lack of ethics, and that's intellectually dishonest at best.

The Police generally for the most part are law abiding people that really DO want to 'serve and protect'  Yet daily 'we the people' look at the actions of a FEW on the force that take the power into their own hands and effectively become criminals.

These criminals are rarely brought to justice so in the eyes of "We the people.." we tend to think the entire force of cops is corrupt

Islamic extremists are said to number 1% of all Islam  yet that 1% is still several MILLION compared to the number of 'peaceful' Muslims...  it is the extremists that "We the people..." have to deal with...

The vast majority of the 'peaceful' Muslims say they do not condone the actions of the few YET DO NOTHING to police their own kind... so "We the people..." tend to assume all Muslim are evil women hating freedom hating terrorists

So now we have Anonymouse... You say a FEW are evil hackers that attack "We the people..."  and the rest are do gooders.  Yet I do NOT see Anonymouse stepping up and saying that these evil hackers DO NOT speak for them (except you  :P)

"We the people..." do not have dealing with any do good Anon  we only get the attacks from the evil hackers

So is it FAIR?  No but that is human nature... and as long as the cops, or the Muslims or the Anons do NOT POLICE THEIR OWN... this opinion of "We the people..." will not change

A while back I pointed out the MASK came from a really BAD example  the Guy Fawkes riots. You told me Anonymouse doesn't represent that

Yet now in London on the 5th  seems that yes they DO IN FACT promote that

So... "We the people..." are confused

and rightly so

« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 03:51:32 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #144 on: November 06, 2014, 03:49:25 pm »
In addition, you're taking the selected actions of individual self admitted black hat hackers as representing the entirety of a political movement.

Already covered above but we hate Bush or Obama openly and blame them for everything evil under the sun  but not all conservatives or democrats are evil

So I ask again  WHAT precisely is Anon doing to STOP the evil individual self admitted black hat hackers?

If they claim "Its not us...anyone can hide behind a mask..."

then you have proved my point  :P
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 03:51:02 pm by zorgon »

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #145 on: November 06, 2014, 04:04:11 pm »
That'd be like me saying, "You're a white guy, so clearly you support slavery, right?"
Starting to see why broad generalizations make you seem stupid?
It's not even offensive, I ain't even mad.
It's just ludicrous.

I am a white guy and I think having a few women slaves might not be so bad  :P (willing of course :P)

Secondly, the illegal actions were tried. DDOSing didn't work so it went to hacking, hacking didn't work so it went to occupy, occupy didn't work so now it's time for the next thing.

Anon makes mistakes, lots of em.

It just never makes the same mistake twice.

So you admit that Anon WAS behind the as you say ILLEGAL DDOSing, hacking, etc.  You also say that there is no leader or rules...

So what is to stop those PREVIOUS hackers etc from doing what they did before? Since there are NO RULES no one is obligated to stop.  Since there is no LEADER WHO tells them to 'cease and desist' the illegal activity?

Firstly, Anons do not fight each other. They disagree, occasionally bicker like children, and troll the poop out of one another, but never fight.

Seems a common trait amongst Hu-mons   :P

What I know is this next thing will be totally legal, and in support of the constitution.

We shall see.... 

in the meantime a statement like THIS from an official ANON site disturbs me

So what exactly is ISIS? ISIS is the next wave of boogie men that we as American’s are told we must degrade and destroy, or whatever Obama said about them, because if we don’t they will surely be responsible for the next 911.  Whether or not that is true I don’t know.  What I do know is that I am absolutely sick to death of fighting wars against ideology.  That is ultimately what this war is about.  Obama can drop as many bombs on ISIS as he wants but nothing he does will end the IDEA of ISIS.  Whether or not you agree with or believe in what ISIS believes in, you cannot dismiss the fact that ISIS and Islamic extremism is an idea. An idea is what gives Anonymous it’s strength. Idea’s cannot be broken or thrown away into the trash.  You know the deal.  As long as the idea of ISIS exists, no number of bombs you drop on them will win the war.  The air strikes and soon-to-be boots on the ground are nothing more than a stop gap.  You can spend years going over the politics of war in the middle east, Islamic fundamentalist extremists and why they seem to want to blow up the world.  Ultimately, if I was born into a war torn desert where my people were starving, where disease and despair were prevalent, and where outsiders were sucking up the only natural resource my country had while I squandered my life away in poverty, I’d want to blow shit up too.

http://anonhq.com/anonymous-hacker-group-goes-isis/

Nice message... I cannot decide if Anon is for or against ISIS at this point  I get conflicting messages but that last comment is downright scary in my opinion

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
« Reply #146 on: November 06, 2014, 05:27:54 pm »
To continue from the same source:

Now while the idea of ISIS will not be destroyed by bombs or anything else for that matter, the greatest way to battle an idea is with a better idea.

This brings me to OPISIS.

Our Anon brothers and sisters around the world have launched a cyber-war against ISIS. Back in June, ISIS hacked an Anonymous Twitter account.  I’m sorry but that’s like poking the sleeping bear.

Anonymous set out to launch it’s own war against the new terrorist group airing a video which made it very clear that any country who assists ISIS will suffer the consequences.

Anonymous has already committed cyber attacks against Turkish government websites and has put a scare into countries like Syria and Qatar who have recently invested heavily in upgrading their cyber security. What effect will cyber attacks have against ISIS? It is hard to say.

One factor which is of concern is, what kind of retaliation will there be from ISIS? ISIS has suspected connections to the Syrian Electronic Army (SEA).  If the SEA retaliate against western cyber targets, the outcome could be disastrous. Follow the Anonymous battle against ISIS at #OPISIS.

When I first heard about ISIS, my first thought was that this was some kind of CIA operation on behalf of the military industrial complex designed to get us back into Iraq.

I haven’t changed my mind.

When one traces world events throughout the last 60 years or so, the CIA and the American intelligence community has played a major role in shaping world events.

From the attempted coup in Haiti, to the Bay of Pigs, to the Gulf of Tonkin, the CIA have proved their willingness and ability to manipulate world events to further their own agenda, even if that agenda is in direct opposition to the will of the American people.  You constantly hear people talking about “the government” and blaming them for all their woes.

The one thing that I have come to realize is that there truly are two American governments.

There are your elected officials who appear to play the game by the rules, have to get elected, follow procedure, etc. Then there is the American intelligence community.  These are the guys who really call the shots.  The CIA have a long history of manipulation, especially in the middle east.

We created Al-Qaeda and I have no doubt that the CIA helped create what we know today as ISIS.  The military industrial complex knew that once we went into Iraq, we would never leave.  I applauded Obama for pulling soldiers out of Iraq, but he should have known the powers that be, would never let it go at that.  Even Obama answers to the powers that be.

There is no doubt that ISIS poses a great threat to the world.

They have no respect for any idea that doesn’t fit with theirs.  They do not embody the freedom and equality that we hold so dear. If ever there  was an idea that needed to be wiped out, it is ISIS.  I do not know where this war is going, what our objective is and if it will ever truly end.  I do know that while the bombs are dropping, ISIS is still gathering strength and at this moment is within miles of Turkey and their movement is taking them toward Baghdad.

I sit here frustrated as I know that the problems we are currently facing were created by my own government.

I wish I could close with some powerful words of encouragement but I can’t.

All I can do is watch and wait and hope that the people in charge make the right decisions as this unending war wages on.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 01:47:37 pm by thorfourwinds »

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #147 on: November 07, 2014, 06:23:50 am »
They have no respect for any idea that doesn’t fit with theirs.
That reminds me of Anonymous.  :P

PS: could you please use the quote tags when quoting other sources? It's hard to know what's your opinion and what's a quote.

Offline petrus4

• Iconoclast
  • Gold 623
« Reply #148 on: November 07, 2014, 01:31:17 pm »
Yes people do forget that they too hide behind that Avatar mask. I too use my real name  LOL Zorgon is more real than my mundane name  even the post office sends mail to King Zorgon

Are you meaning to imply that my skin is not, in fact, green? ;)
"Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburgers."
        — Abbie Hoffman

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #149 on: November 07, 2014, 09:31:12 pm »
They have no respect for any idea that doesn’t fit with theirs.

Well back in the 70's the Hippies were all about peace and love and "Do your own thing"  Well that is what they preached.

But when I chose to "do MY own thing" that wasn't THEIR "own thing" I was accused of being 'The man" That was the term for PTB at the time LOL

Maybe I will Join up :P and bring my own mask 

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]