collapse

Author Topic: Fukushima Reactor #2 Melted Through And Nobody On Here Has A Thread About It?  (Read 14030 times)

Offline thorfourwinds

• Administrator
  • Gold 364
    • EARTH AID CONCERT
News of the zero emissions landmark comes just days after Germany announced that clean energy had powered almost all its electricity needs on Sunday 15 May, with power prices turning negative at several times in the day – effectively paying consumers to use it.

That's the it's supposed to be, IMHO, of course.  :P
EARTH AID is dedicated to the creation of an interactive multimedia worldwide event to raise awareness about the challenges and solutions of nuclear energy.

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
They can even use the technology we know, as it works.

Portugal runs for four days straight on renewable energy alone
Very good, Armap  8) now if we can just get more of the same for everywhere else

8)

Seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
Re: Fukushima Reactor #2 Melted Through And Nobody On Here Has A Thread About It?
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2017, 08:51:35 pm »
I am not sure if this is the right thread to post to ? but I have been doing some digging about the story that the US may have created the Earthquake responsible for the above - I hadn't heard of this lady before, so I don't know how valid this is..

:o

http://www.leurenmoret.info/

Fans'  :o

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
  • A fantastic journey begins with curiosity
Re: Fukushima Reactor #2 Melted Through And Nobody On Here Has A Thread About It?
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2017, 10:33:27 am »
FANSONGECHO

I sent a copy of my research on Fukushima to Zorgon some time ago.  I was on Open Minds Forum at the time and I covered it pretty well from when the problem began.  Maybe he can find it for you.  Another forum admin had made a pdf copy of it and supplied me with a copy of my own research.
From the past into the future any way I can...Educating...informing....guiding.

Offline fansongecho

• We search by night and day -
  • Gold 31
  • Check.. Check-6
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2017, 11:15:50 am »

Thanks Spacemaverick, I am playing catch-up, and I guess some of the articles / Vids I post are replicas of previous posts and threads, I really appreciate the support and feedback  :)

Have a class weekend !  8)

Peaceout..

Fans'

Offline spacemaverick

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 373
  • A fantastic journey begins with curiosity
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2017, 03:14:15 pm »
No problem Fansongecho..!!
From the past into the future any way I can...Educating...informing....guiding.

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2017, 10:27:40 pm »
FANSONGECHO

I sent a copy of my research on Fukushima to Zorgon some time ago.  I was on Open Minds Forum at the time and I covered it pretty well from when the problem began.  Maybe he can find it for you.  Another forum admin had made a pdf copy of it and supplied me with a copy of my own research.

I will have to look for that when i get back from War  Will be gone a little over a week leaving monday am

All my stuff from open minds was lost when they closed the doors.

However the reason there is no real thread on Fukushima here is because ThorFourWinds and oi an several others spent 3 months around the clock following it and reporting on it live over at ATS.  That entire thread should still be there

As for US "Earthquake" machine causing it  that is just BS.   The Russians had a Tesla Scalar energy device and started a resonant quake years ago. They discovered that once the resonance started, there was no way to stop it. As Tesla discovered when he almost brought down his building he had to destroy the machine to stop the resonance

So too the Russians had to destroy their device to stop it.   The CIA project Stargate had an "8 martini" success rate identifiyng that location.  Today you can still see the giant gantry crane the RVers spotted at the destroyed site It is still visible on google earth

After they destroyed it and the resonance stopped, they made a call to the White house and agreed no one will use those things  because they could destroy the entire planet... and NO ONE wants that.

This was the first photo we had 

U.S. satellite reconnaissance photo of suspected Soviet beam weapon installation near Semipalatinsk.
Published July 28, 1980. (Courtesy Aviation Week & Space Technology)

This is one orf the CIA RVers sketch pads showing the gantry crane

This is the google earth image of the destroyed site showing the old crane is still there

\

read the rest here
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/Russian_Bases_URDF_3_Kazakhstan.html

One of the reasons you don't always find threads is that a lot of it is on the website   and some of it is in sections not everyone has access to

When I get back I will be reorganizing the menu and rooms

Here are several pages on Fukushima

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/45jack_files/03files/Endangered_Earth_Japan_Nuclear_Emergency_2011_01.html

Thor's section still not transferred because he has mostly videos and has them all on another site
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/41thorfourwinds/index.html

But there is this section:

The World Must Take Charge at Fukushima
http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?topic=5453.165

As for your OP Question:
"Fukushima Reactor #2 Melted Through And Nobody On Here Has A Thread About It?"

Fukushima #1 reactor was in meltdown 8 hours after the EQ hit   and it was already cracked open BEFORE the Tsunami hit  The other 2 were also in meltdown very early in the event though that was hidden from us

Since the TEPCO guys skipped the heat exchanger that means that all those pipes you saw strewn around like match sticks were the radioactive water pipes going directly from the reactor to the turbines.

There NEVER was ANY chance of containment.  Once those pipes were broken it was game over. That is why they declines the US military help... there was no point.

Then Prime Minister Naoto Kan issued an apology (by video rather than personal appearance) and confirmed that reactor 1 was in melt down 8 hrs after the EG

There was a guy from Toronto who was a worker at # 1  He returned to Toronto and was interviewed at the airport.  He said the reactor cracked open and they all ran while the TEPCO guys tried to get them to stay.  They all got out before the Tsunami hit but he doesn't think the Tepco guys made it.

Here it is

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/canadians-return-from-japan-relieved-exhausted-1.1056907

PS In my original time line he said that the Tepco Bosses locked them in and they had to break the door down... but that version I cannot find now

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 16, 2024, 07:24:38 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter