collapse

Author Topic: Gamma-Irradiated, Virus-Sprayed FRANKENFOODS  (Read 4518 times)

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
Gamma-Irradiated, Virus-Sprayed FRANKENFOODS
« on: April 07, 2012, 06:25:18 pm »
From http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/gamma-irradiated-virus-sprayed-frankenfoods

There is a profound misunderstanding in the mass market today about the value of certified organic food.  The question is not whether the 30% or more you pay at the register for an organic product is really worth the added vitamin, mineral and phytonutrient content you receive.  Even though organic food does usually have considerably higher nutrient density, it is not always the positive quality of what it contains that makes it so special. Rather, it is what you know the organic food does not contain, or what has not happened to it on its journey to your table, that makes buying organic a no-brainer to the educated consumer.  Let me explain.

The FDA presently supports and actively promotes the use of Cobalt-60 culled from Nuclear Reactors as a form of "electronic pasteurization" on all domestically produced conventional food.  The use of euphemisms like "food additive" and "pasteurization" to describe the process of blasting food with high levels of gamma-radiation can not obviate the fact that the very same death-rays generated by thermonuclear warfare to destroy life are now being applied to food to "make it safer."  This sort of Orwellian logic, e.g. WAR is PEACE, is the bread and butter of State-sponsored industry propaganda.

This is not a hypochondriac's rantings, as we aren't talking here about small amounts of radiation.  The level of gamma-radiation used starts at 1KiloGray (equivalent to 16,700,000 chest x-rays or 333 times a human lethal dose) and goes all the way up to 30KiloGray (500,000,000 chest x-rays or 10,000 times a human lethal dose).  The following table is a list of foods that are increasingly being "nuked" for your protection.

Please read further at the article.  There is good information with a chart from the FDA, a picture of the symbol that is supposed to be on all irradiated foods (but probably isn't), and more.

BUY AND EAT ORGANIC!
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
Re: Gamma-Irradiated, Virus-Sprayed FRANKENFOODS
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 09:43:32 pm »
Great article post, Am, and you know I couldnt resist a visit to that post name..frankenfoods! LOL!

It's really sad, as we look around us and see how ass backwards humankind is, when we see a 120 pound person driving a gigantic hunk of metal, running on burning oil, and made form steel, glass,and rubber.
Asinine, if we didnt have to drive a tank because everyone else has to, we could all drive small vehicles.

Look at us people, too, as you glance around. Almost two thirds of the people I see are obese or on their way. If we keep feeding the world with crap, we will get crap in return.

Pajama bound and couchlocked, they suffer to do anything strenuous, except go to the convenient store fo another giant soda, and a bag of doritos.
That calls for running shoes!
I was once a "big" man, so I do speak from experience here, and now Im just healthy.

That cute little symbol, is an indicator of how ignorant our government thinks we are, and apart  from sounding like a misanthrope, I have to agree with them. Why would a symbol denoting dangerous radiation be so friendly looking? To fool the dummies who grab and go, instead of thinking about their food decisions. I for one could use a big plate of sushi, or tartar, so organic and free range it is!

I bet the folks at Fukushima would take issue with that symbol.

Eat and buy ORGANIC is the rally cry for our livers and kidneys, so make a concious decision to eat real food, and not the poison the government supports.

Only you can stop whats going in your mouth.

Littleenki
Hermetically sealed, for your protection

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 11:17:28 pm »
Well, LE, I don't hold Them fully responsible.  They are lied to: directly as in, High Fructose Corn Syrup is just corn sugar - and sugar is sugar (They're renaming HFCS to "corn sugar..."), and indirectly, as in, suggestions that eating Doritos makes You and Your life cool...

The media don't report the results of Stanford's study on HFCS: http://www.princeton.edu/main/news/archive/S26/91/22K07/

Or all the horror of GMO (which Doritos no doubt is full of).

And They are still under the blinder that if it is important, the news will tell Them about it.  Not Their fault, wholly.

So I do what I can to wake People up.  It's getting to be a struggle on My meager food stamps to keep My diet pure.  So I go hungry now and then.  I doubt it will hurt Me much.

And, yeah.  Ain't that symbol just SOOO cute and FRIENDLY?  Rather makes Me want to barf.  FYI, I contacted Badia and Trader Joes.  They both assure Me that They do not irradiate, though Badia replied, "We sterilize our products with Steam Sterilization (high heat) and ETO (Ethylene Oxide) Sterilization AND PPO (PROPYLENE OXIDE)."  Mmmm.  Yum.

I replied asking why simple sun-drying wasn't enough.  The lady there said She would pass My comments on as They take customer comments and suggestions quite seriously.  We shall see.

TJ's said that They ensure no GMO in any product with the TJ's brand.  Not sure how their non-organic spices fail to meet organic standards, but They're not GMO.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 05:41:07 am »
Well, LE, I don't hold Them fully responsible.  They are lied to: directly as in, High Fructose Corn Syrup is just corn sugar - and sugar is sugar (They're renaming HFCS to "corn sugar..."), and indirectly, as in, suggestions that eating Doritos makes You and Your life cool...

The media don't report the results of Stanford's study on HFCS: http://www.princeton.edu/main/news/archive/S26/91/22K07/

Or all the horror of GMO (which Doritos no doubt is full of).

And They are still under the blinder that if it is important, the news will tell Them about it.  Not Their fault, wholly.

So I do what I can to wake People up.  It's getting to be a struggle on My meager food stamps to keep My diet pure.  So I go hungry now and then.  I doubt it will hurt Me much.

And, yeah.  Ain't that symbol just SOOO cute and FRIENDLY?  Rather makes Me want to barf.  FYI, I contacted Badia and Trader Joes.  They both assure Me that They do not irradiate, though Badia replied, "We sterilize our products with Steam Sterilization (high heat) and ETO (Ethylene Oxide) Sterilization AND PPO (PROPYLENE OXIDE)."  Mmmm.  Yum.

I replied asking why simple sun-drying wasn't enough.  The lady there said She would pass My comments on as They take customer comments and suggestions quite seriously.  We shall see.

TJ's said that They ensure no GMO in any product with the TJ's brand.  Not sure how their non-organic spices fail to meet organic standards, but They're not GMO.
Im pleased to hear your views on food, Am, as I think you are a very wise person, and awareness is a big part of your personality, too!
Doritos are the devil!
All the food in the US is questionable to the point of being off limits to me, but we still mix in something bad now and then...have you ever tried Biscoff Spread? I dont know what it's made of, but it's magnificent on a sesame cracker!
LOL!
I wish I could send you all the good food we talk about, but they have made it so expensive to grow and market it, Ill need food stamps if I keep buying it!
You are a truly GOOD person, Am, and the human life you are enduring, is a precursor to the next phase where you will be a fearless leader of many, and spread your wisdom across the worlds downtrodden foodies!

Youve got my vote!
Cheers!
Littleenki

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 10:07:43 am »
Aw.  Thank You, LE.  [blush]

I surely hope the ideas take hold, whether or not I am recognized for them.  I hope the information (truth) passes on to all.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 05:29:21 am »
Aw.  Thank You, LE.  [blush]

I surely hope the ideas take hold, whether or not I am recognized for them.  I hope the information (truth) passes on to all.

The open minded and open eared are all around you, Am, keep the good words flowing, and the tide will bring us all a bountiful feast!:D
Speaking of feasts....
Thought Id pop in here and leave a recipe for making expensive organic meat go farther, with fresh locally sourced add-ins.

Lamb koftas, with cilantro-dill tzatziki sauce

1 lb ground free range lamb
1 cup of homemade bread crumbs, coarsely crushed
1 fresh homemade hard roll soaked in milk, torn apart coarsely
1 tbs tomato paste(organic if poss)
1tbs chopped mint
1 tbs chopped oregano
1 tbs finely chopped fresh garlic
1 tbs sumac powder
1 tsp hungarian paprika
for deglazing:
2 tbs lime juice
2 tbs of white wine

sea salt to taste

Heat a frypan on med hi heat with 1 tbs of coconut oil spread about its surface.
form first section of ingredients into 1" balls, and sear, in a high sided frypan, to catch the spatter.
right before they get flipped the first time, deglaze with the white wine, and then after the flip, minutes later with the key lime juice.
Reduce heat and simmer until just medium well.
When the deglazing is complete, stir about for a moment so the balls can absorb the juice, and serve with tzatziki over the top
4 meatballs per serving is around 400 calories with 1/4 cup of sauce, which is here:

1 tbs fresh chopped organic dill
1tbs fresh chopped organic cilantro
1 tbs fresh chopped organic cucumber
1 tbs finely chopped frsh garlic
1 tbs key lime juice
1 tsp agave nectar
2 cups of GOOD sour cream(breakstones?)
This turns a pound of meat for a couple of people, into a hearty meal for four, with all the goodness of the gyro restaurant without the unknown ingredients that pervade there.

And the added bread elements knock back the gameyness of the organic lamb, as they eat a diverse diet in the free range wild!

Cheers, and happy eating!
Littleenki

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 02:56:53 pm »
Yum!  I wish I had both the money and the access to proper ingredients (can get organic tomatoes, though).

Ok.  Off to make some meager quinoa.  I'm hungry for some reason.

bobathome

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 07:35:03 pm »
here's an old one,,
guess,
 what it is for,,:)

The following is taken from the "Essene Gospel of John" as translated by Edward Szekely.
"Let the angels of God prepare your bread. Moisten your wheat, that the angels of water may enter it. Then set it in the air, that the angel of air may embrace it. And leave it from morning to evening beneath the sun, that the angel of sunshine may descend upon it. And the blessings of the three angels will soon make the germ of life to sprout in your wheat. Then crush your grain, and make thin wafers, as did your forefathers when they departed out of Egypt, the house of bondage. Put them back again beneath the sun from its appearing, and when it is risen to its highest in the heavens, turn them over on the other side that they may be embraced there also by the angel of sunshine, and leave them there until the sun sets. For the angels of water, and air and of sunshine fed and ripened the wheat in the field, and they likewise must prepare also your bread. And the same sun which, with the fire of life, made the wheat to grow and ripen, must cook your bread with the same fire. For the fire of the sun gives life to the wheat, to the bread, and to the body. But the fire of death kills the wheat, the bread, and the body. And the living angels of the living God serve only living men. For God is the God of the living, and not the God of the dead."

hope,,it is for hope.
:)

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2012, 10:01:27 pm »
BUY AND EAT ORGANIC!

As opposed to non organic food?  :o

I mean look at all the fries you could get from this one  :o

Feed an army :P

Problem is with irradiation... unless you have a lead lined greenhouse you are getting zapped by Fukushima fallout
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 10:13:22 pm by zorgon »

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2012, 10:33:03 pm »
in the old testament, there were laws against mixing species of seeds in the same field (or mixing genetic seed of any kind between races or species).   so if you're thinking organic in the truest sense of the word ???? think, is this organic i'm eating in its original seed state or is it an organically grown hybrid. lol

i mean why in the sam hill do they think it's safe to mix scorpion dna with veggies to keep bugs away?  it's definitely organic but still genetically manipulated from organic source. um, if people start sprouting tails and hard shells, run for the hills. lol
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline zorgon

• Administrator
  • Gold 903
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2012, 10:37:14 pm »
 :o

WOW maybe I ate some of those scorpion veggies today... My stomach is all in knots  :o

The Old Testament made a LOT of laws that were common sense but needed to be written down for the terminally stupid :P

Offline undo11

• Creator of game worlds
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 226
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2012, 10:44:20 pm »
maybe the idea is to avoid creating more predators. lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMxemVkFYNo&feature=related[/youtube]

the over arching theme of those movies is, don't hold a weapon unless they give you one (and that wasn't until the alien vs predator movie, where the chick who doesn't have a weapon (as usual lol) ends up surviving long enough to end up saving one of the predators, who she has decided are actually better than the alien creatures who don't appear to have any redeeming moral values at all.  then the predator she saves, gives her a weapon and doesn't kill her for having one.  nice of him, eh?
JOIN THE GAME!
Are you a programmer or 3d modeler?  We need you here: http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum1/index.php?topic=530.0

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2012, 11:21:38 pm »
Problem is with irradiation... unless you have a lead lined greenhouse you are getting zapped by Fukushima fallout

z, I think about that every day.

Offline Littleenki

• Gold 215
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2012, 09:05:04 am »
Wow,Zorgon,can you say...pomme frites for four hundred?
Atsa big tater!
Amazing what you can do with fallout farming!
New mantra for gardeners...Fallout Farming Fukushima style
Le

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: Music You Love by RUSSO
[Today at 02:12:02 am]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]