collapse

Author Topic: IMMACULATE DECEPTION - John Lear  (Read 7921 times)

Offline Somamech

• Order of the Mystic Star
  • Gold 337
IMMACULATE DECEPTION - John Lear
« on: January 27, 2017, 09:45:48 am »
I apologize if this upcoming has been posted here in the past as I have been absent for over 12 month's due to life and being content with my conclusion's...

BUT a new John Lear Film before he Kick's The Space Bucket deserve's attention.

Watch The Trailer Here:

http://www.extraordinarybeliefs.com/immaculate-deception/

I recall a time when I lived with a good friend who specialized in Chinese Medicine when I was well and truly down the Peggy Rabbit hole, and he actually listened and took on what I presented to him...He took it on that well that he actually asked his client's when they had interesting job's ( he is a good doc btw.. you have to be in CM in Oz to get repeat customers as medicare does not cover it LOL) 

Anyway one day my friend had a GM from Boeing walk his way... This guy stated he knew John Lear and had dinner with him at some point in his life.

Obviously, I cannot post who this person is to verify their identity (I have told, and shown this person's identity to Zorgon years ago) and it all check's out as far as I'm concerned... I have held John since this patient transfer leak in a very High Respect more so than his achievement's as a Pilot.  I think for most people it's pretty hard to fathom the sort of people John has spent his whole life around.... 

To have my cherry broken by my own effort's.. then to come along to the living moon... then have those cherry's turn into well you may be right boy was quite odd!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 06:14:52 pm by thorfourwinds »

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
Re: IMMACULATE DECEPTION - John Lear
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 10:59:28 am »
Many hail John Lear as a courageous prophet of truth.  Many more besmirch him as a charlatan and a kook.  John will entertain either.

I'd say he is a bit of both. ;)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 01:33:17 pm »
John Lear just corroborated my personal CE5 experiences.

I had no idea or I would have started reading his area of the forum much sooner.

:o
Shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.....

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 10:32:50 am »
John Lear just corroborated my personal CE5 experiences.

I had no idea or I would have started reading his area of the forum much sooner.

:o

G'day Irene :)

John has never really posted here on this forum per se, but in saying so his information is available through what Zorgon has diligently over the year's through friendship collected on the main site along with many other interesting people. 

The weird thing with the Boeing guy was that when he was asked about Alien's and UFO's etc he said it was BS.  He said it was all US Mil Tech.  During the same time though this guy said due to fact he was born in Australia he could not enter some place's when higher up meeting's took place and said they all went further underground...Literally Underground.

Whats even more weird is that this guy said Apollo never went to the Moon...And he said that from a perspective of someone who manages engineering on a Domestic Level... He even went on tell my friend that when he said that certain people so to speak he got a good bollocking and told never say that again.     

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 10:41:49 am »

I'd say he is a bit of both. ;)

I know what you mean Pim.  And I agree fully.

I only have my truth which I seek, John has his, and other's have their own. 

Thankfully here they all inter collide to some degree mate...  ;)

The best we can ever do I guess is to share these experience's with other's :)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2017, 10:55:07 am »
Soma,

The man himself spoke the words that I know to be true in that video and that is good enough for me. I've been a CE5 contactee for about 50 years.

To hear someone publicly state that we are owned and our lives are scripted by entities unknown to us, I think, is very brave. As expected, he's been labeled a crackpot and that is their MO.

They discredit those who speak the truth by insisting they are mentally ill in some fashion, but those of us who are labeled as such know better and they cannot stop us.

I have been repeatedly told to shut my mouth, that "Silence is Golden", and that those who know, don't tell. They try to beat you down, pound the s**t out of you if you declare what you know publicly.

These entities are highly abusive all along the psychological spectrum, and sometimes the physical. At the height of their physical attack on me, I had two silent heart attacks. This happened after I posted my experiences at Alpha Tango Spookz for the first time in my life.

From 2008 to 2011, I was very ill. I was under constant attack as they (the entities who own us) were absolutely livid that I'd broken the Code of Silence.

It was, literally, hell on Earth.

So, it doesn't matter if John hasn't actually posted his information himself. With one paragraph, in a video about him, he corroborated everything I've experienced.

As Baretta would say, "You can take that to the bank".
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 11:00:06 am by Irene »

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2017, 12:08:17 pm »
Irene I don't know if I've done a good thing for you or not. 

I've a good share odd thing's that probably are in the realm you speak about in the past.

In good new's though what John probably speaks about regarding what he was saying is more related to Lou Baldin aka Sleeper. 

And to be Honest.. what Lou Baldin AKA Sleeper says is pretty bang on when it come's to life :)

Offline Somamech

• Gold 337
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2017, 12:21:55 pm »
I have to say I may have experienced a possitive case of meddling recently, and yes it's pure speculation on behalf.

We've been trying for quite some while to make a baby, and know what all the scan's show and expert's in reading all the data say, for us it is a very low chance in our early 40's to have children.  It is what it is!

Not long prior to my wife missing her period for two month's she had a gawd awful dream about aliens.  My wife had never dreamed of alien's... it was vivid for her.  I tried to calm her and say Just maybe they are trying to help us and maybe we would have a baby.  No Baby came but it was the best sign my wife ever had that she may be pregnant!

Offline Phedre

• The Matrix
  • Gold 14
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2017, 01:25:38 pm »

Irene I don't know if I've done a good thing for you or not. 

I've a good share odd thing's that probably are in the realm you speak about in the past.

In good new's though what John probably speaks about regarding what he was saying is more related to Lou Baldin aka Sleeper. 

And to be Honest.. what Lou Baldin AKA Sleeper says is pretty bang on when it come's to life :)

I have to also agree that John is a bit of both, as perhaps as we all are, after all we all here ,are human?  For me it started when I first heard John, almost 20 years ago, something clicked and I followed him very closely , through thick and thin until he led me to "Sleeper". I have been a life-time "Experiencer" and it was like finding water to a very thirsty person!

The thing ,I think we have most in common here on this Forum is that we are all , for the most part, Seekers, no matter the subject.

So is John flawed? Ya, just like I am. Perfect Humans are hard to find any where on this planet. In summing up I suppose the neatest thing, I have found, is living with my self and others, has become a lot easier,  That is a wonderful thing! :D

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2017, 02:17:59 pm »
Where do I find this "Sleeper"? I did a site search and it only led right back to this thread.

Okay, I searched over at Spookz and got hits. Is there any place else to access this person's material?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 02:20:25 pm by Irene »

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2017, 02:51:04 pm »
Where do I find this "Sleeper"? I did a site search and it only led right back to this thread.

Okay, I searched over at Spookz and got hits. Is there any place else to access this person's material?
Sleeper did have a website and a blog over at spookz, blog was called " A day with an Extraterrestrial"
and his name is Lou Baldin; haven't had any contact with him in years, since before I left spookz...

Sleeper's site

Seeker
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 04:07:28 pm by the seeker »
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

Offline ArMaP

• Administrator
  • Gold 770
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2017, 02:52:02 pm »
The search acts on the section you are at the moment, so doing a search while on this thread it will only show results from this thread.

To do a full forum search you have to click the "forum" button and do the search there. It will give you some pages with results, including this one, that I suppose is a good start. :)

Offline Irene

• 🐾 👀 🐾
  • Global Moderator
  • Gold 519
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2017, 04:04:33 pm »
I'm about a third of the way through a PDF of A Day With An Extraterrestrial. There are some flags for me, and there are statements that, again, corroborate my experiences.

Offline Pimander

• Global Moderator
  • Gold 368
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2017, 04:15:13 pm »

Offline Smilingtree

• Regular Members
  • Gold 7
  • Smile & The World Smiles With You!
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2017, 05:37:43 pm »
Irene, you can also find and converse freely with Lou Baldin on FB if you are on there. He does answer emails also if you have private questions. He has many books and you started with a good one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat $19.99

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56