collapse

Author Topic: CIA Jim Garrow - Obama Alien Contact Card  (Read 6534 times)

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
CIA Jim Garrow - Obama Alien Contact Card
« on: March 25, 2014, 04:07:24 pm »
According to former CIA spy Dr. Jim Garrow, Obama intends to quash all of the scandals plaguing his administration by announcing to the world that humanity has been in contact with extraterrestrials, and that he (Obama) has been selected to speak for humanity. Garrow says that this announcement will be timed to come after an imminent currency collapse orchestrated by Russia and China 

[youtube]Z78FLx7C4Kc[/youtube]

Hey Bob, we miss ya!
"This is the Documentary Channel"
- Zorgon

Offline astr0144

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 343
Re: CIA Jim Garrow - Obama Alien Contact Card
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 04:15:14 pm »
BTS...This is also an Interesting Find with all that has been going on or suggested by certain people recently....

If its Not real Alien Contact..is it part of the whole set up by the globalist to obtain their agenda further with the whole variety of things that have been going on lately...ie missing Plane..Russian Ukraine crisis..Nuke threats / Iran etc....

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 04:24:07 pm »
Yes,

A few years ago i might have found this to
be too far fetched. However we are seeing
all kinds of far out stuff happening.

There has definitely been a military shake - up,
along with many other things that seem to
be falling in place ...yes and Russia too.

8)
- Zorgon

sky otter

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 07:17:42 pm »

well since we are playing speculation

do any of you remember the big deal before he was elected about
his being the anti you know who from revelations?

sadly i think he was given a token position to pacify  the majority into thinking we were advancing

at the time it looked like the u s could take over to save the world...well sending our guys to one middle eastern country after another with that tale
but it couldn't happen now.. not with the state of the world and how far the u s has fallen on so many  levels
if the u s survives another 10 years without become a 4th world country...well i'll be very surprized
very happy ..but very surprised

the only thing that would save this country is if the electric goes down and folks have to wake up

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 07:35:58 pm »

the only thing that would save this country is if the electric goes down and folks have to wake up

and that might be pretty scary too, if you follow.
 :o   like awakening zombies...
- Zorgon

sky otter

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 07:50:49 pm »

it sure woundn't be pretty...but neither are some of the alternatives

i really don't understand zombies...

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 08:01:07 pm »

it sure woundn't be pretty...but neither are some of the alternatives

i really don't understand zombies...

:)
- Zorgon

sky otter

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 08:21:53 pm »

hahahahahahahahahah
oh dang..
i didn't cathc the name change from
coach potaoes
or
watchers of the idiot box..

people believe the suff the see on that thing..they ask no questions

i do like some of the commercials though
 ;)

Offline The Seeker

• grouchy, old, but inquisitive...
  • Administrator
  • Gold 426
  • The one-armed Bandit
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 06:26:37 am »

hahahahahahahahahah
oh dang..
i didn't cathc the name change from
coach potaoes
or
watchers of the idiot box..

people believe the suff the see on that thing..they ask no questions

i do like some of the commercials though
 ;)
Rush Limbaugh has been using the term "mind-numbed robots" for quite some time...

seeker
Look closely: See clearly: Think deeply; and Choose wisely...
Trolls are crunchy and good with ketchup...
Seekers Domain

deuem

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2014, 06:08:47 am »
If Obama was the only one that the aliens make contact with and want him to speak for them, then I want off this rock.

Oh no, can't they find anyone better?

Deuem

Offline burntheships

• Administrator
  • Gold 277
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2014, 08:17:27 am »
If Obama was the only one that the aliens make contact with and want him to speak for them, then I want off this rock.

Oh no, can't they find anyone better?

Deuem

;D

You have a really good point there Deuem!
- Zorgon

Offline Sinny

• Gold 305
  • Think In, Out and Around The Box.
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2014, 10:32:25 pm »
Come  to think of it, the globalists have been trying to destroy the Dollar since the 70's (Conspiracy Against the Dollar Dr. Peter Beter ;) ) And now Russia is threatening to destabilise it for good.

How very convenient. Thank you BTS.
"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society"- JFK

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2014, 12:04:57 am »
Haven't watched yet, but I tell Ya what, Obama does not represent ME on this planet.  I do.  [smile]  I hope They don't presume that He represents any other Being here.

Just sayin'.
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Amaterasu

• The Roundtable
  • Gold 276
  • Information Will Free Us
    • T.A.P. - You're It
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2014, 12:14:58 am »

I'm guessing, sky, that if that were to happen, the less dense the population, the more likely the survival, but for virtually all of Our population, that would mean high probability of death.  And that is precisely what I have been out to try and avoid.  I want apocalypse (revealing) not Armageddon.

Point is that thinking that is a solution means that either it hasn't been thought through, or...such consequences are of no consequence?
"If the universe is made of mostly Dark Energy...can We use it to run Our cars?"

"If You want peace, take the profit out of war."

Offline Bob Powell

• Crusader
  • Regular Members
  • Gold 7
  • Fides et Veritas
    • THE TRUTH IS VIRAL
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2014, 11:25:03 am »
[youtube]Z78FLx7C4Kc[/youtube]

Hey Bob, we miss ya!

I miss you guys too. Sometimes I wish that I had just kept my damn mouth shut as far as TTiV goes and just remained an anonymous forum poster. Since I dedicated the show to "saving lives and winning souls for Christ" my entire family has been targeted for persecution by the Devil.

I've had two friends die (the latest two weeks ago), my BEST friend has mesothelioma, my wife and mother both contracted liver and colon cancer, my 15-year-old son got his girlfriend pregnant (and defending them from an abusive step-father I was arrested for assault,) and now my wife's chemo has stopped working - they've found two new areas of cancer in her liver and colon, where we thought we had killed it all over the last 31 treatments of FOL-FIRI.

Although her oncologist has a last-ditch treatment called FOL-FOX available, she doesn't give us much hope that it will work. DeLynn may not even be able to tolerate it because the main drug, Oxaliplatin, is known to cause extremely painful neuropathy.

DeLynn was already disabled from Diabetic Neuropathy that she contracted when she was pregnant with our last child. From her feet to her thighs, up the front and back of her torso, and down both arms, she describes the pain from the neuropathy as being "boiled in oil." She has already suffered so much, for so long, I don't know if she'll be able to take this chemo. Or if she even wants to.

She's taken two courses of it so far and the added pain from new neuropathy is plain to see. It breaks my heart to watch her go through it. I would give anything, even taking the pain and the cancer onto myself, if it would free her from it.

I wish that you all could know my wife the way I know her, you'd love her too. She never has a unkind word to say about anyone, she has always put everyone's needs ahead of her own, and she loves her children more than anything in the world. For some strange reason, she also loves me. I could live a hundred lifetimes and never understand what I did that Father saw fit to reward me with this wonderful woman.

And now He's going to take her away...

Just so everyone knows, we have been using as many "alternative" cancer treatments as possible; baking soda and molasses, Apple Cider Vinegar, and adjusting her diet to alkalize her blood to include mostly fresh fruit, grains, and vegetables are all parts of our defense.

"B-17" (also known as Laetrile) is out of the question because it is illegal in all 50 states and even if one can find it it costs several thousand dollars that we do not have.

Medical marijuana is also not an option at the moment for the reasons explained in this episode: "Medical Marijuana: Cure For Cancer Denied To The Poor; Prescribing Drs. Threatened By DEA"

http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/2013/09/medical-marijuana-cure-for-cancer.html

Basically, if we can afford it and it won't adversely affect her treatment or risk her losing her narcotic pain medication (watch that show above, it'll REALLY piss you off!) we are using it to battle this insidious disease.

Even in the face of almost certain death, my wife is not giving up. She is fighting to live! I am SO proud of this woman; but to watch her suffer like this is almost more than I can bear. This is the main reason that I have not been very active over the past month. I'm spending every minute that I can with her, making sure that she gets all of the nutrition she can keep down, keeping her comfortable, and secure in the knowledge that she is loved and that she is not alone.

It might sound selfish, but I'd like to ask that you keep me in your prayers too. I need the strength that only the Holy Spirit can fill me with. Never in my life have I gone through anything so heartbreaking, so painful, and utterly draining. At least when my daughter died it was sudden and after the initial shock I was able to begin coping; ultimately dedicating TTiV to saving other daughters and sons.

But this is a slow-motion train wreck. I know that the love of my life is going to die and there is nothing short of a straight-from-God miracle that is going to prevent it. I'm trying to prepare myself for it, but I feel like a cold hand is wrapped around my chest, scooping out my insides ever so slowly. Sometimes I wonder if I'm not in Hell already, one of Pinhead's playthings, and I just don't realize it.

So yeah, a few prayers for both of us would be greatly appreciated.

God bless you all for sticking with me through these trying times. That's the literal meaning of "Semper Fi" you know.

Some of the above was copy/pasted from the TTiV Facebook page. I had a hard enough time writing it once.

I want all of you here at Pegasus/Living Moon to know how much we appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers, to thank BTS, Zorgon, Thor, and Amaterasu specifically. Amaterasu designed the TTiV logo for those that were unaware, and I think it's just beautiful. And even though I haven't been active here, or ANY forum for more than a year, to know that the folks here still have my back is a special thing.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I can't wait to meet you when Father finally calls us Home. IDK about you, but I can't wait. I've had just about all I can take of this bullpoop.

God bless and Semper Fi,
Bobby

« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 11:27:23 am by Bob Powell »

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
affiliate_link
Free Click Tracking
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC

* Recent Posts

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by Shasta56
[March 17, 2024, 12:40:48 pm]

Re: kits to feed your family for a year by space otter
[March 16, 2024, 08:45:27 pm]